Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-choi-mobileip-ldpext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 06:29:45 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Extension of LDP for Mobile IP Service through the 
                          MPLS Network
	Author(s)	: J. Choi et al.
	Filename	: draft-choi-mobileip-ldpext-02.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 23-Jul-01
	
This document discusses how to build the large-scale Mobile IP 
network through the MPLS network. One small-scale Mobile IP network 
could be connected to other networks through the MPLS backbone 
network. 
It proposes the MPLS network architecture to provide the large-scale 
Mobile IP network. Specifically, it proposes that the label 
distribution protocol (LDP) can be applied to set up the Label 
switched path (LSP) tunnels between the mobile agents (that is, 
Foreign Agents and Home Agents)[3]. It means that the IP-in-IP 
tunnels can be replaced by one or multiple Label Switched Paths 
(LSPs) on the MPLS network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-mobileip-ldpext-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-choi-mobileip-ldpext-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-choi-mobileip-ldpext-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.