Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shen-rsvp-mobileipv6-interop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:49:51 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: An Interoperation Framework for Using RSVP in Mobile 
                          IPv6 Networks
	Author(s)	: C. Shen et al.
	Filename	: draft-shen-rsvp-mobileipv6-interop-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 16-Jul-01
	
This draft proposes a Mobile IPv6 and RSVP interoperation scheme. In
this scheme, the underlying mobility support mechanism is required to
provide a unique flow identity regardless of node mobility, making
the node mobility transparent to flow QoS handling mechanisms. Thus
QoS signaling delay as well as data packet delays and losses during
handoff can be reduced.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-rsvp-mobileipv6-interop-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shen-rsvp-mobileipv6-interop-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shen-rsvp-mobileipv6-interop-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.