Subject: 51st IETF - MBONE Deployment WG (mboned)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:26:09 -0400

MBONE Deployment WG (mboned)

Monday, August 06 at 1300-1500
===============================

CHAIR:  David Meyer <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Administriva                                             0.1 minutes
Agenda Bashing                                           5.0 minutes
Document Status
  draft-finlayson-mboned-autotunneling-00.txt            2.0 minutes
  draft-ietf-mboned-anycast-rp-08.txt                    0.5 minutes
  draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-00.txt                2.0 minutes
  draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-apps-02.txt                    2.0 minutes
    2001/06/19   draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-apps-02.txt
    EDIT
    B. Quinn, K. Almeroth
  draft-ietf-mboned-mdh-05.txt                           2.0 minutes
  draft-ietf-mboned-sadp-02.txt                          2.0 minutes
  draft-ietf-mboned-ssm232-01.txt                        0.5 minutes
  draft-nickless-ipv4-mcast-bcp-02.txt                  10.0 minutes

Multicast Address Assignement/Allocation                10.0 minutes
  Meyer
    IANA Guidelines
      draft-ietf-mboned-iana-ipv4-mcast-guidelines-04.txt
    GLOP Update
      draft-ietf-mboned-glop-update-00.txt
   RFC 3138
      draft-ietf-mboned-glop-extensions-02.txt
   MALLOC and 225/8

MSDP Analysis, preliminary results                      15.0 minutes
  Bill Fenner

DOS for Multicast                                       15.0 minutes
  Marshall Eubanks

SSM Deployment                                          30.0 minutes
  Christophe Diot, Mike Luby