Subject: 51st IETF - AToM MIB WG (atommib)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:39:15 -0400

AToM MIB WG (atommib)

Thursday, August 9 at 1530-1730
================================

CHAIRS: Faye Ly mailto:[email-masked]
        Nathan Kohn mailto:[email-masked]

Preliminary AGENDA:

1. Agenda bashing - Nathan, 15 minutes
2. Status of trunk mib (RFC 2493 - 2496).  - Faye, 20 minutes
3. Optical Interface MIB draft 01 change update - Kam, 20 minutes
4. Optical Interface MIB issues - Kam/Anni, 30 minutes
5. SONET MIB (RFC 2558) status - Faye, 20 minutes

Reading Materials:

(1)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-opt
icalmib-01.txt

(2)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-atm
2-17.txt

(3)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-son
etaps-mib-05.txt

(4)
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2558.txt

(5)
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2495.txt