Subject: 51st IETF - IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:34:08 -0400

IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG (mobileip)

Monday, August 06 at 1930-2200
Tuesday, August 07 at 1700-1800
================================

CHAIRS : Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
         Phil Roberts <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda   Phil   5 minutes
Update on WG docs  Phil 10 minutes

Moving MIPv4 to draft standard  Charles Perkins  10 minutes

Mobile IP v6 security update  ?
draft-team-mobileip-mipv6-sec-reqts-00.txt
                              15 minutes

Mobile IP v6 other changes in -14 Charles Perkins 5 minutes
draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-14.txt

v4 Low Latency Handover Karim-el Malki  5 minutes
draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-01.txt
   Is there anyone who can share implementation experiences?
   Is this doc ready for last call?

v6 Fast Handover draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-01.txt
   BETH addition? James 10 minutes draft-kempf-beth-ipv6-01.txt
   Implementation experience report Rajeev Koodli 10 minutes

Handover Smoothing Phil 10 minutes

Mobile Network Support Thierry Ernst draft-ernst-mobileip-monetv6-00.txt

                       15 minutes

Mobile IP Component Redundancy Gopal Dometty
draft-subbarao-mobileip-redundancy-00.txt 10 minutes

LMM Requirements Carl Williams 15 minutes
(draft-ietf-mobileip-lmm-requirements-00.txt)

Issues from the list Basavaraj Patil 15 minutes

Recap of discussions and steps forward  Basavaraj Patil 10 Mins