Subject: 51st IETF - Transport Layer Security WG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:29:12 -0400

Transport Layer Security WG (tls)

Wednesday, August 08 at 1300-1500
===============================

CHAIR:  Win Treese <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Review of agenda and current status (5 minutes)
2. Moving RFC 2246 to Draft Standard (10 minutes)
3. Other Proposals (30 minutes)
        TLS Extensions
                draft-ietf-tls-extensions-00.txt
        TLS Delegation Protocol
                draft-ietf-tls-delegation-01.txt
        Using SRP for TLS Authentication
                draft-ietf-tls-srp-01.txt
        Putting extensions on TLS roadmap -- what version of TLS? when?
4. CipherSuites (1 hour)
        AES Ciphersuites for TLS
                draft-ietf-tls-ciphersuite-03.txt
                draft-ietf-tls-ciphersuite-04.txt
        ECC Cipher Suites For TLS
                draft-ietf-tls-ecc-01.txt
        56-bit Export Cipher Suites For TLS
                draft-ietf-tls-56-bit-ciphersuites-01.txt
        Extensions to TLS for OpenPGP keys
                draft-ietf-tls-openpgp-01.txt
        Addition of MISTY1 to TLS
                draft-ietf-tls-misty1-01.txt
        Addition of the Camellia Encryption Algorithm to TLS
                draft-ietf-tls-camellia-01.txt
        Kerberos Cipher Suites in Transport Layer Security (TLS)
                draft-ietf-tls-kerb-00.txt
        NTRU Cipher Suites for TLS
                draft-ietf-tls-ntru-00.txt
5. Open discussion (15 minutes): should the WG undertake to define a
   major revision to TLS? If so, what changes should we focus on?