Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-choi-mobileip-ipv6-mpls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:54:06 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv6 support in MPLS
	Author(s)	: J. Choi et al.
	Filename	: draft-choi-mobileip-ipv6-mpls-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 20-Jul-01
	
This document discusses how to build the large-scale mobile IPv6   
network along with the MPLS network. It proposes that CR-LDP/RSVP-TE 
can be applied to set up the QoS guaranteed Label switched path (LSP) 
tunnels between an LER of mobile node and an LER of correspondent 
node. It means that the IPv6-in-IPv6 tunnels can be replaced by one 
or multiple LSPs on the MPLS network. This follows design principles 
such as idle mobile node consideration and QoS guarantee, smooth 
handoff, no change of Mobile IPv6 etc.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-mobileip-ipv6-mpls-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-choi-mobileip-ipv6-mpls-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-choi-mobileip-ipv6-mpls-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.