Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-le-aaa-lsa-tsk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:12:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: AAA Local Security Association (LSA): The Temporary 
                          Shared Key (TSK)
	Author(s)	: S. Faccin, F. Le
	Filename	: draft-le-aaa-lsa-tsk-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 26-Jul-01
	
This document describes a mechanism to set up a Local Security
Association (LSA) between a user and the visited network when the
user is roaming. It defines all the required related functionalities
such as the key generation, distribution and update procedures; it
also describes the reasons and the benefits of the adoption of such
LSA. The applicability of this draft is mainly for AAA Diameter and
for URP (User Registration Protocol), but the mechanism can be
adopted more in general in each case where the user (or mobile node)
needs to establish a security association with a foreign domain while
roaming.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-aaa-lsa-tsk-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-le-aaa-lsa-tsk-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-le-aaa-lsa-tsk-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.