Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 06:57:44 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Printer Finishing MIB
	Author(s)	: R. Bergman, H. Lewis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-11.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 02-Jul-01
	
This document defines a printer industry standard SNMP MIB for the
management of printer finishing device subunits.  The finishing
device subunits applicable to this MIB are an integral part of the
Printer System.  This MIB does not apply to a Finisher Device that
is not connected to a Printer System.
The Finisher MIB is defined as an extension of the Printer MIB
[PrtMIB] and it is expected that the information defined in this
document will be incorporated into a future update of the Printer
MIB.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.