Subject: 51st IETF - IP over InfiniBand WG (ipoib)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:11:47 -0400

IP over InfiniBand WG (ipoib)

Tuesday, August 07 at 1415-1555 and 1545-1645
===============================================

CHAIR:  Bill Strahm <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

First session (1415-1515)
---------------------------

1415-1420 Introductions/Agenda Bashing          - Bill Strahm
1420-1435 Infiniband                            - Bill Anderson
1435-1440 Consensus - Is this a WG item ?       - Bill Strahm
1440-1455 Switch MIB                            - Brian Forbes
1455-1500 Consensus - Is this a WG item ?       - Bill Strahm
1500-1515 Transmission of IPv6 over IB          - Jerry Chu

(Break if we are on schedule <G>)

Second session (1545-1645)
---------------------------

1545-1505 IPv4, IPv6, ARP encapsulation         - Vivek Kashyap
1605-1625 IPv4, IPv6, ARP encapsulation         - Joe Pelissier
1625-1640 Consensus - Is this a WG item
           - How do we proceed                  - Bill Strahm
1640-1645 Wrap up                               - Bill Strahm