Subject: 51st IETF - WWW Distributed Authoring and Versioning WG (webdav)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:17:39 -0400

WWW Distributed Authoring and Versioning WG (webdav)

Monday, August 06 at 1530-1730
===============================

CHAIR:  Jim Whitehead  <[email-masked]> (Absent)
        Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]> (Temporary)

AGENDA:

1) Chair; agenda bashing
   5 min

2) Interop Event Report
   Larry Masinter
   15 min

3) RFC 2518 Issues
   New issues from Interop: Lisa Dusseault
   Existing issues discussion: TBD
   http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/protocol/issues.html
   1 hour

4) Access Control status and issues
   Led by: TBD
   http://www.webdav.org/acl/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-06.htm
   20 min

4) DASL Revival
   Lisa Dusseault
   http://www.webdav.org/dasl/protocol/draft-dasl-protocol-00.html
   20 min