Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harsha-sip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:24:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Effective Mobility Support Extension to the Session 
                          Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: S. Harsha
	Filename	: draft-harsha-sip-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 10-Jul-01
	
The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) provides advanced signaling and control functionality for a wide variety of multimedia services over the Internet. Host Mobility is also becoming important due to the blossoming of laptop computers and the desire to have continuous network access anywhere the host happens to be.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harsha-sip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-harsha-sip-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-harsha-sip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.