Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-thomas-mobileip-ha-cookies-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:52:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Home Agent Cookies for Binding Updates
	Author(s)	: M. Thomas, D. Oran
	Filename	: draft-thomas-mobileip-ha-cookies-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 12-Jul-01
	
This memo describes a means of performing authentication and
authorization of Mobile IP V6 binding updates. It takes advantage of
the pre-existing security relationship between the mobile node and
its home agent to allow a correspondent node to decide wether or not
it should believe a binding update, and to perform key distribution
for authorizing future binding updates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomas-mobileip-ha-cookies-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-thomas-mobileip-ha-cookies-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-thomas-mobileip-ha-cookies-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.