Subject: 51st IETF - Next Generation Structure of Management Information WG (sming)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:42:53 -0400

Next Generation Structure of Management Information WG (sming)

Monday, August 06 at 1530-1730
===============================

CHAIR:  David Durham <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Item [owner] (time)

Agenda bashing (1 min)
Status, [Chair] (9 mins)
Completed SMIng Requirements Review, [Jamie Jason] (15 mins)
Discuss the open issues for the SMIng language, [Juergen Schoenwaelder &
Frank Strauss] (45 mins)
        - Investigate conformance to the requirements
        - Discuss open issues
Review of the SMIng Core Modules, [Frank] (15 mins)
Review of SMIng Mapping to COPS-PR, [Ravi Sahita] (10 mins)
Review of the SMIng Mapping to SNMP, [Juergen] (10 mins)
Discuss possibility of merging mappings to simplify [Chair] (15 mins)

Working Group Documents:

SMIng Requirements
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-reqs-03.txt

SMIng Internet Protocol Core Modules
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-inet-modules-02.txt

SMIng - Next Generation Structure of Management Information
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-02.txt

SMIng Mappings to SNMP
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-snmp-02.txt

SMIng Core Modules
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-modules-02.txt

SMIng Mappings to COPS-PR
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-copspr-01.txt