Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:07:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for 12-bit DAT, 20- and 24-bit 
                          Linear Sampled Audio
	Author(s)	: K. Kobayashi, A. Ogawa, S. Casner, C. Bormann
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-04.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 26-Jul-01
	
This document specifies the packetization scheme for encapsulating
the 12-bit nonlinear, 20-bit linear and 24-bit linear audio data
streams into a payload of the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP).
This draft also specifies the way of SDP announcement, when the audio
data is preemphasized before sampling. The treatment of preemphasized
audio data specified this document could be used in other audio
formats such as L16.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.