Subject: 51st Agenda - Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge WG (pwe3), FINAL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:27:29 -0400

Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge WG (pwe3)

Tuesday, August 07 at 1545-1645 and 1700-1800
==============================================

CHAIRS: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
        Luca Martini <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1545-1555  Introduction & Agenda Bashing -- Chairs

1555-1610  Requirements Draft -- Xipeng Xiao <[email-masked]>
 http://www.cse.msu.edu/~xiaoxipe/pwe3/draft-ietf-pwe3-requirements-01.txt

1610-1640  Framework Draft -- Prayson Pate <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pate-pwe3-framework-01.txt

1640-1710  Chartered Services Discussion -- Chairs
           ATM, Frame Relay, Ethernet, TDM, SONET

1710-1330  PW MIB Discussion  -- David Zelig <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zelig-pw-mib-00.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-pw-tc-mib-00.txt

1730-1750  PW CEM MIB Discussion -- Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-danenberg-pw-cem-mib-00.txt

1750-1800  Wrap-up -- Chairs