Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-zeroconf-host-prof-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:07:22 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Zero Configuration Networking Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Zeroconf Host Profile
	Author(s)	: E. Guttman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-zeroconf-host-prof-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 11-Jul-01
	
Requirements for Internet routers [RFC 1812] and hosts [RFC 1122]
[RFC 1123] provide guidance to vendors and users of Internet
communication software.  They represent consensus arising from
experience.  This document similarly associates a set of protocols
together for a particular purpose.  In contrast to router and host
requirements standards, the Zeroconf Host Profile does not arise out
of experience, (though relevant experience is cited.)  Instead, this
comprises a set of protocols which complement each other when
implemented together.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-zeroconf-host-prof-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-zeroconf-host-prof-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-zeroconf-host-prof-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.