Subject: 51st IETF - Evolution of SNMP WG (eos)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:45:04 -0400

Evolution of SNMP WG (eos)

Tuesday, August 07 at 0900-1130
================================

CHAIRS:     Glenn Waters ([email-masked])
            Dale Francisco ([email-masked])

AGENDA:

Len   Who               Item

---   ---               ----

5     Dale Francisco    Introduction / Agenda bashing / Minute takers
                  / Blue sheets

15    Sharon Chisholm   Review the requirements email from May 24

      (www.snmp.com/eos/mailing-list/msg00110.html)

10    Sharon Chisholm   Extended Protocol MIB

      (www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eos-snmpxproto-mib-01.txt)

15    Bryan Levin       SNMP Bulk Data Transfer Extensions overview

      David Battle

      (www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eos-snmp-bulkdata-00.txt)

15    Lauren Heintz     Status of current Row Ops draft

      (www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eos-snmp-rowops-01.txt)

 5    David Partain     Status of the OID Compression draft

      (www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eos-oidcompression-00.txt)

15    Glenn Waters      Charter review: discuss milestones and moving
                  forward

30    All               Open discussion

 5    Dale Francisco    Wrap up: next steps / collect blue sheets

CHARTER:    www.ietf.org/html.charters/eos-charter.html