Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pelletier-rohc-rtp-llarohc-cdma2000-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 06:33:09 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Link-Layer Assisted ROHC Over CDMA2000
	Author(s)	: G. Pelletier
	Filename	: draft-pelletier-rohc-rtp-llarohc-cdma2000-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 24-Jul-01
	
This document defines implementation specifications and guidelines 
for the Link-Layer Assisted ROHC profile [LLAROHC] over CDMA2000 
cellular links. The purpose of this document is to apply this profile 
for efficient, transparent and robust header compression while using 
the CDMA2000 link layer characteristics optimally. Its objective is 
to remain flexible with regards to robustness, complexity and 
spectral efficiency considerations. In addition to [LLAROHC] it 
defines logic, parameters and procedures for the use of header-free 
packets over CDMA2000 links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pelletier-rohc-rtp-llarohc-cdma2000-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-pelletier-rohc-rtp-llarohc-cdma2000-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pelletier-rohc-rtp-llarohc-cdma2000-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.