Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manner-seamoby-terms-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:05:51 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobility Related Terminology
	Author(s)	: J. Manner et al.
	Filename	: draft-manner-seamoby-terms-02.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 11-Jul-01
	
There is a need for common definitions of terminology for protocols
related to IP mobility.  This document is intended for use by
the Seamoby working group, especially in Seamoby WG documents and
discussions.  It is hoped that the same terminology can be found
useful within the manet and mobile-ip working groups.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manner-seamoby-terms-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-manner-seamoby-terms-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-manner-seamoby-terms-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.