Subject: 51st IETF - IP Security Policy WG (ipsp)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:40:35 -0400

IP Security Policy WG (ipsp)

MONDAY, August 6, 2001 at 0900-1130
===================================

CHAIRS: Hilarie Orman <[email-masked]>
        Luis Sanchez <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

- Agenda Bashing                                            L. Sanchez 5
mins
- IPSP roadmap mods                                     L. Sanchez 10
mins
- IPsec Policy Configuration Model                  E. Vyncke 20 mins
- PCIM extensions and IPSP dependencies      L. Rafalow 20 mins
- IKE Extensions for Policy                              P. Srisuresh 25
mins
- IPSec Policy Information Base                      M. Li  25 mins
- IPsec Policy Configuration MIB                    W. Hardaker 25 mins
- wrap-up                                                        L.
Sanchez 5 mins

Reading Material
----------------
51http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-roadmap-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-02.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsec-conf-mib-01.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecpib-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-srisuresh-ike-policy-extensions-00.txt