Subject: 51st IETF - Context and Micro-mobility Routing WG (seamoby)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:08:23 -0400

Context and Micro-mobility Routing WG (seamoby)

Monday, August 06 at 1300-1500
Wednesday, August 08 at 1530-1730
===================================

CHAIR:  Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>

First session
--------------

MORE BOF                                        Kempf/Reynold   60 mins
Agenda Bashing                                  Chair            5 mins
Update on WG documents                          Chair           10 mins
Milestone Review                                Chair           10 mins
L2 Triggers and its relevance to Seamoby        Kempf            5 mins
  (draft-manyfolks-l2-mobilereq-00.txt)
Handoff Candidate Discovery Issues              HCD Authors     15 mins
  (draft-ietf-seamoby-CARdiscovery-issues-00.txt)
Proceeding on Paging (DMHA)                     All             10 mins
Adjourn

Second session
----------------

CT Framework Issues                             Kenward         10 mins
  (draft-hamid-seamoby-ct-fwk-00.txt)
CT Applicability                                Koodli          10 mins
  (draft-koodli-seamoby-ctv6-00.txt)
Context Transfer Requirements Discussions       All             90 mins
  (draft-ietf-seamoby-ct-reqs-00.txt)
Closure/Next Steps                              Chair           10 mins
Adjourn