Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhao-slp-da-interaction-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:53:48 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: mSLP - Mesh-enhanced Service Location Protocol
	Author(s)	: W. Zhao, H. Schulzrinne, E. Guttman
	Filename	: draft-zhao-slp-da-interaction-12.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 12-Jul-01
	
This document presents the Mesh-enhanced Service Location Protocol
(mSLP). mSLP enhances SLP with a fully-meshed peering Directory Agent
(DA) architecture. Peer DAs exchange service registration information
and maintain the same consistent data for shared scopes. mSLP
improves the reliability and consistency of SLP directory services.
It also simplifies Service Agent (SA) registrations in systems with
multiple DAs. mSLP is backward compatible with SLPv2 and can be
deployed incrementally.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-slp-da-interaction-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zhao-slp-da-interaction-12.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhao-slp-da-interaction-12.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.