Subject: 51st IETF - Next Generation Transition Wg (ngtrans)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:19:04 -0400

Next Generation Transition Wg (ngtrans)

Tuesday, August 07 at 0900-1130
================================

CHAIRS: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
        Tony Hain <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda bashing

NGtrans Project Status - Fink, 5 mins

DNS status & discussion - Alain Durand, 20-30 mins
(discussion of draft-ietf-ngtrans-dns-ops-req-00.txt and
results of DNS-EXT/NGTRANS meeting on Monday)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dns-ops-req-00.txt>
NOTE: there is a -01 draft about to be published

BIA - Myung-Ki Shin, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-bia-00.txt>

ISATAP Router Discovery - Dave Thaler, 10-15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-01.txt>

ISATAP Issues - Fred Templin, 5-10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-01.txt>

NAT traversal discussion - Durand/Huitema, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-natreq4ipv6-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-shipworm-00.txt>

6to4 Well Known Address discussion - Alain Durand, 5-10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-ngtrans-6to4-well-known-addres
s-00.txt>

Moving MECH (RFC2893) forward to DS discussion - Erik/Alain, 10-20 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2893.txt>

DSTM & friends update - Jim Bound, 5-10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dstm-04.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dstmext1-aiih-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-dstm-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-siit-dstm-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-dstm-single-ipv4-00.txt>

BGP Tunnel remaining issue discussion - Jeremy De Clercq, 5-10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-01.txt>

Example Addressing draft - Marc Blanchet, 3-5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blanchet-ngtrans-exampleaddr-01.txt>

Tunnel Servers/Brokers - Marc Blanchet, 5-10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vg-ngtrans-tsp-00.txt>

IPv6-SMTP-REQUIREMENTS - Itojun, 3-5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement-02
.txt>

MIME-TYPE - Alain, Durand, 3-5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-ngtrans-tunnel-mime-type-02.tx
t>

An IPv6/IPv4 Multicast Translator based on IGMP/MLD Proxying (MTP) - Kazuaki Tsu
chiya, 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-mtp-00.txt>

Multicast extensions to dual stack hosts using the "Bump-In-the-Stack" Technique
 (mBIS) - Kazuaki Tsuchiya, 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-mtp-00.txt>

Connecting IPV6 islands within a same IPV4 AS - Damien Galand, 5 mins