Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pullen-qos-sim-models-00.txt,.ps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:52:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Expanded Simulation Models for IntServ and DiffServ  
                          with MPLS
	Author(s)	: M. Pullen et al.
	Filename	: draft-pullen-qos-sim-models-00.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 12-Jul-01
	
This document describes detailed models for analysis of proposed
protocols for Quality of Service (QoS) delivery with IPv4 (including
multicast).  The models have been developed using the OPNET simulation 
package.  They are intended to allow investigation of performance using 
proposed protocols and should have wide applicability in the Internet 
QoS community.  We are making these models publicly available with the 
intention that they can be used to provide expanded studies of Qos 
delivery for both unicast and multicast, using IntServ, DiffServ, and
MPLS.  This Internet-Draft is intended to form the basis for an 
Informational RFC that extends the previous RFC2490.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pullen-qos-sim-models-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-pullen-qos-sim-models-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pullen-qos-sim-models-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.