Subject: 51st IETF - Audio/Video Transport WG (avt), UPDATED

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:57:52 -0400

Audio/Video Transport WG (avt)

Wednesday, August 08 at 0900-1130
Thursday, August 09 at 0900-1130
==================================

CHAIRS: Steve Casner <[email-masked]>
        Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Session 1:

- Introduction and status (Casner/Perkins)                              20
        Published since last meeting:
                RFC 3119
                draft-ietf-avt-rtptest-06.txt is with RFC editor
        With IESG:
                draft-ietf-avt-dv-video-03.txt
                draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-04.txt
                draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-10.txt
        Ready for last call?
                draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-02.txt
                draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-04.txt
                draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cn-03.txt
        FYI:
                draft-gentric-avt-rtsp-http-00.txt (--> MMUSIC)
                draft-singer-jp2-01.txt
                draft-walleij-ogg-mediatype-03.txt

- Update of RTP and audio/video profile (Casner/Perkins)                20
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-10.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-05.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-interop-08.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-04.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-11.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-profile-interop-06.txt

- RTP/RTCP port sharing (Rosenberg/Huitema)                             20
        draft-huitema-natreq4udp-00.txt
        draft-huitema-sdp4nat-00.txt
        draft-rosenberg-sip-entfw-02.txt
        (plus recent discussion on the mailing list)

- Datagram Control Protocol (Handley)                                   15
        draft-kohler-dcp-00.txt
        draft-kohler-dcp-ccid0-00.txt
        draft-floyd-dcp-ccid2-00.txt
        draft-padhye-dcp-ccid3-00.txt
        * Discussion will take place in TSVWG

- RTCP Extension for Source Specific Multicast Sessions                 15
        draft-chesterfield-avt-rtcpssm-01.txt

- Update of SRTP (Carrara)                                              15
        draft-ietf-avt-srtp-01.txt

- Key management for SRTP (Carrara)                                      5
        draft-carrara-mm-kmgt-sol-00-txt
        draft-blom-mm-kmgt-00.txt
        * Discussion will take place in MSEC

- Update of RFC 2250 (Civanlar)                                         15

Session 2:

- Extended RTP Profile for RTCP-based Feedback (Ott)                    15
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-00.txt

- RTP retransmission framework (Leon)                                   15
        draft-leon-rtp-retransmission-00.txt

- RTP payload for phoneme/facial animation parameters (Ostermann)       15
        draft-ostermann-avt-rtp-pfap-00.txt

- RTP Payload Format for Time-lined Static Media (Westerlund)           15
        draft-westerlund-avt-rtp-static-media-00.txt

- RTP Payload Format for Distributed Speech Recognition (Xie)           15
        draft-xie-avt-dsr-00.txt

- RTP Payload Format for EVRC Speech (McCann)                           15
        draft-ietf-avt-evrc-06.txt

- RTP Payload Format for MPEG-4 (Gentric)                               15
        draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-multiSL-01.txt
        draft-singer-mpeg4-ip-03.txt

- Simplified transport of MPEG-4 ES with no SL (van der Meer)           15
        draft-vandermeer-mpeg-4-simple-00.txt

- RTP payload format for Erasure-Resilient Progressive media (Wagner)   15
        draft-ietf-avt-uxp-00.txt