Subject: 51st IETF - User Registration Protocol BOF (urp), UPDATED

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:00:29 -0400

User Registration Protocol BOF (urp)

Wednesday, August 08 at 0900-1130
==================================

CHAIRS: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
        Subir Das <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Introduction    Basavaraj Patil         5 Mins
Agenda bashing  Basavaraj Patil         2 Mins

Status of URP   Basavaraj Patil 5 Mins

Discussion of applicability (usage scenarios) in various environments
                                       45 Mins
[draft-ohba-urp-usage-scenarios-00.txt]
James Kempf, Hesham Soliman, Barani Subbiah, Yoshihiro Ohba, Henry
Haverinen, Phil Roberts

AAA Local Security Association (LSA): The Temporary Shared Key (TSK)
[draft-le-aaa-lsa-tsk-00.txt]
                Franck Le               10 Mins

What should be the scope of URP and what can be used from
other WGs
                B. Patil/S. Das        15 Mins

Issues such as
    * What layer
    * Auto Config
    * Others?

                Subir Das              15 Mins

Charter review B. Patil/S. Das         15 Mins

------------------------------------------------------------------

To subscribe, send mail to [email-masked], and
use "subscribe" for the subject line.

To contribute to the list, send mail to [email-masked]

Archive:
ftp://ftp.research.telcordia.com/pub/Group.archive/urp/archive