Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-unmehopa-spirits-parameters-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:53:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: On selection of IN parameters to be carried by the 
                          SPIRITS Protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Unmehopa, K. Vemuri
	Filename	: draft-unmehopa-spirits-parameters-00.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 12-Jul-01
	
This document describes Parlay parameters (appropriately encoded
Parlay Events, generated by the PSTN) which the SPIRITS protocol can
transport from the PSTN into the IP network, and vice versa. These
parameters are PARLAY equivalents of INAP parameters described in [1]. 
The SPIRITS protocol is a protocol through which PSTN can request
actions (services) to be carried out in the IP network in response to
events (IN Triggers) occurring within the PSTN/IN. These services
include, but are not limited to: Incoming Call Notification (Internet
Call Waiting), Internet Caller-Id Delivery, and Internet Call
Forwarding ('Follow Me').

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-unmehopa-spirits-parameters-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-unmehopa-spirits-parameters-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-unmehopa-spirits-parameters-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.