Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-westphal-seamoby-qos-relocate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 07:03:23 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Context Relocation of QoS Parameters in IP Networks
	Author(s)	: C. Westphal, C. Perkins et al.
	Filename	: draft-westphal-seamoby-qos-relocate-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 18-Jul-01
	
Seamless offering of Quality of Service (QoS) to a Mobile Node during
handovers is considered crucial for enabling a variety of application
services in the Mobile Internet.  In this document, we define the QoS
contexts and show how they could be transferred to enable seamless QoS
operation during handovers.  We introduce the notion of QoS Profile
Types and the associated QoS Profiles, which together constitute QoS
contexts, that facilitate QoS inter-operability among the pariticipating
access routers.  We also illustrate how these contexts can be used with
fast handover signaling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westphal-seamoby-qos-relocate-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-westphal-seamoby-qos-relocate-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-westphal-seamoby-qos-relocate-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.