Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-many-ccamp-srg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:50:41 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Inter-domain routing with Shared Risk Groups
	Author(s)	: S. Dharanikota et al.
	Filename	: draft-many-ccamp-srg-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 16-Jul-01
	
This document discusses how inter-domain routing using Shared Risk
Group (SRG) may be used for computing diverse paths, and also
discusses the extensions that we propose for routing (and eventually
signaling) protocols. The concepts proposed in this document are
useful to provide the requested intelligent control plane for multi-
layered networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-many-ccamp-srg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-many-ccamp-srg-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-many-ccamp-srg-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.