Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kahng-rss-mipv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:13:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Redirect Subnet Switching in Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)	: H. Kahng et al.
	Filename	: draft-kahng-rss-mipv4-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 26-Jul-01
	
From a viewpoint of a layer architecture, a network layer should 
feature a mobility support. Then the users can enjoy their mobility 
whatever data-link devices and user applications they use. 
Mobile IP has been proposed for a solution to provide IP-layer 
handoffs between subnets served by different Foreign Agents. However, 
it still suffers an interruption of the communications for real-time 
applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kahng-rss-mipv4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kahng-rss-mipv4-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kahng-rss-mipv4-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.