Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-madhubabu-megaco-qospackage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:05:46 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Megaco/H.248 QoS Packages
	Author(s)	: B. Madhubabu et al.
	Filename	: draft-madhubabu-megaco-qospackage-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 11-Jul-01
	
This document is work in progress and defines the basic QoS 
Package that addresses the different means of supporting Quality 
of service (QoS)  on IP networks. This memo also defines the 
RSVP package (that falls into the Integrated services model) and 
the Differentiated services package in association with the 
Megaco/H.248 Protocol that can be used to control a Media 
Gateway (MG) from an external controller, called a Media Gateway 
controller (MGC). It is intended to satisfy the requirements in 
section 12 of the Megaco/H.248 requirement document [2].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-madhubabu-megaco-qospackage-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-madhubabu-megaco-qospackage-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-madhubabu-megaco-qospackage-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.