Subject: 51st IETF - Voice Profile for Internet Mail WG (vpim)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:52:49 -0400

Voice Profile for Internet Mail WG (vpim)

Friday, August 10 at 0900-1130
================================

CHAIRS: John Noerenberg <[email-masked]>
        Glenn Parsons <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing - 5 minutes

VPIM Charter & Milestones review - 10 minutes

VPIM v2 r2 - 30 minutes

        Voice Profile for Internet Mail - version 2  (Greg Vaudreuil)

        draft-ietf-vpim-vpimv2r2-03.txt         June 1, 2001
draft-ietf-vpim-vpimv2r2-32k-01.txt     June 1, 2001
draft-ietf-vpim-vpimv2r2-dur-01.txt     June 1, 2001

        MDN drafts (John Noerenberg/Greg Vaudreuil )

        DSN drafts (Greg Vaudreuil)

        draft-vaudreuil-1983bis-00.txt     April 25, 2001
draft-vaudreuil-1892bis-00.txt     June 15, 2001
draft-vaudreuil-1893bis-00.txt     June 15, 2001
draft-moore-1891bis-00.txt     June 21, 2001

VPIM Addressing - 5 minutes (Glenn Parsons)

        VPIM Addressing

        draft-ietf-vpim-address-01.txt          April 24, 2001

VPIM Directory - 5 minutes (Greg Vaudreuil)

        Voice Messaging Directory Service  (schema)

        draft-ietf-vpim-vpimdir-00.txt          July 13, 2000 (expired)

        Voice Message Routing Service

        draft-ietf-vpim-routing-01.txt          September 10, 2000 (expired)

IVM - 70 minutes

        Goals for Internet Voice Mail  (Emily Candell ?)

        draft-ietf-vpim-ivm-goals-03.txt                June 15, 2001

        Internet Voice Messaging  (Stuart McRae)

        draft-ietf-vpim-ivm-02.txt              July 19, 2001

        Critical Content of Internet Mail  (Eric Burger)

        draft-ietf-vpim-cc-04.txt                       March 30, 2001

        Message Context for Internet Mail  (Eric Burger)

        draft-ietf-vpim-hint-07.txt             June 5, 2001

        audio/wav with MS-GSM vs. audio/basic with mu-law   (Charles Eliot)

        draft-ema-vpim-msgsm-00.txt             April 1, 1999  (deleted)

        draft-ema-vpim-wav-00.txt               June 20, 1999 (deleted)

VPIM Addenda - 20 minutes

        Binary & channel IMAP extensions for VPIM Messages  (Lyndon Nerenberg)

        draft-nerenberg-imap-channel-00.txt     February 26, 2001

        draft-nerenberg-imap-binary-04.txt      May 2001

        Calling Line Identification for VPIM Messages  (Glenn Parsons)

        draft-ema-vpim-clid-02.txt              June  2001

        Voice Messaging IMAP Client Behaviour  (Glenn Parsons)

        draft-ema-vpim-cb-02.txt                July 18, 2001

        SIP MWI  (Rohan Mahy ?)

        draft-mahy-sip-message-waiting-02.txt   July 2001

        SNAP (John Neystadt ?)

        draft-shapira-snap-01.txt   July 2001

Wrap Up - 5 minutes