Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iyer-ipvpn-infomodel-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 06:57:56 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for an IP VPN Policy Information Model
	Author(s)	: M. Iyer et al.
	Filename	: draft-iyer-ipvpn-infomodel-req-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 02-Jul-01
	
This document defines the requirements for a policy information model 
that should help service providers in dynamically provisioning IP 
Virtual Private Networks (VPN). From this perspective, this draft 
aims at identifying the basic capabilities that need to be supported 
by an IP VPN service offering and thus reflected in an IP VPN policy 
information model, so that IP VPN networks may be dynamically 
deployed according to the corresponding configuration information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iyer-ipvpn-infomodel-req-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-iyer-ipvpn-infomodel-req-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-iyer-ipvpn-infomodel-req-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.