Subject: 51st IETF - Entity MIB WG (entmib)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:57:03 -0400

Entity MIB WG (entmib)

Tuesday, August 07 at 1415-1515
=================================

CHAIRS: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Introduction and Agenda Bashing                        (5 min)
Implementation and Deployment Experience               (20 min)
     - Review current RFC 2737 implementation reports
     - Review current RFC 2737 deployment experience

Required Changest to RFC 2737                          (20 min)
     - Based on Implementation and Deployment reports:
         - Is the MIB useful in deployed situation?
         - Are there objects that should be added, deleted or
           changed?

Moving RFC 2737 to Draft Standard                      (15 min)
     - Is further implementation or deployment experience
       needed? If so, in what areas?
     - Are we ready for WG last call?