Subject: 51st IETF - Authentication, Authorization and Accounting WG (aaa)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:16:59 -0400

Authentication, Authorization and Accounting WG (aaa)

Wednesday, August 08 at 1300-1500
==================================

CHAIRS: David Mitton <[email-masked]>
        Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

PRELIMINARIES (5 minutes)
Agenda bashing
Blue sheets
Minute takers
Document status

DIAMETER ISSUES

Open Diameter Issues (30 minutes)
Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>

Documents now in AAA WG last call:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cms-sec-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-transport-04.txt

3G COMMENTS ON DIAMETER

Diameter as a 3G Accounting Protocol (10 minutes)
Thaddeus Kobylarz

SUPPORT FOR MOBILE IPv6

Diameter support for Mobile IPv6 (10 minutes)
Franck Le <[email-masked]>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-aaa-diameter-mobileipv6-00.txt

AAA Local Security Association (LSA): The Temporary Shared Key (TSK) (10 min.)
Franck Le <[email-masked]>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-aaa-lsa-tsk-00.txt

SUPPORT FOR SIP/HTTP AUTHENTICATION

HTTP Authentication with EAP (10 minutes)
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
http://www.arkko.com/draft-torvinen-http-eap-00.txt

Digest Authentication in SIP using RADIUS (10 minutes)
Baruch Sterman <[email-masked]>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sterman-sip-radius-00.txt

Diameter support for Basic and Digest authentication (10 minutes)
Sengodan Senthil <[email-masked]>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-srinivas-aaa-basic-digest-00.txt

WRAPUP

Where do we go from here? (IESG, Chairs) (10 minutes)
Need for interim meeting?