Subject: 51st IETF - Resource Allocation Protocol WG (rap)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:43:55 -0400

Resource Allocation Protocol WG (rap)

Monday, August 06 at 1930-2200
Tuesday, August 07 at 1300-1400
================================

CHAIRS: Mark Stevens <[email-masked]>
        Scott Hahn <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Greetings and Request for Minutes Takers

Bluesheet Distribution

Agenda Bashing

Brief Review of Milestones and Status on Existing Work - Mark
Stevens/Kwok Ho Chan
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-modify-sender-behaviour-00.tx
t

Discussions:

Binding Access to Provisioning Data - Walter Weiss
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-access-bind-00.txt

Framework Policy Information Base - Kwok Ho Chan/Ravi Sahita
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-frameworkpib-05.txt

Diffserv PIB - Kwok Ho Chan
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-diffserv-pib-04.txt

COPS Framework/Framework for session set-up with media authorization -
Kwok Ho Chan
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-cops-frwk-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-session-auth-00.txt

Feedback Framework and Feedback PIB - Diana Rawlins
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-feedback-frwk-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-feedback-fr-pib-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rawlins-rsvppcc-pib-02.txt

RSVP drafts - Rodney Hess
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-new-rsvp-ext-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-better-identity-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-auth-policy-data-00.txt

IP Traffic Engineering PIB - Christian Jacquenet
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jacquenet-ip-te-pib-00.txt

COPS Usage for SLS negotiation (COPS-SLS) - Thi Mai Trang Nguyen
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-rap-cops-sls-00.txt