Subject: 51st IETF - Zero Configuration Networking Working Group (zeroconf)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:09:39 -0400

Zero Configuration Networking Working Group (zeroconf)

Thursday, August 09 at 15:30-17:30
===================================

CHAIRS:  Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
         Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1)  Agenda discussion & finalization                       5 minutes
    Stuart and Erik

2)  Wrap up of requirements doc                            5 minutes
    draft-ietf-zeroconf-reqts-08.txt
    GOAL: Agree work on this document is complete.
    Erik

3)  Wrap up of IPv4 link-local doc                         5 minutes
    draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-03.txt
    GOAL: Agree work on this document is complete.
    Stuart

4)  ZMAAP - Status, issues, next?                         30 minutes
    draft-ietf-zeroconf-zmaap-01.txt
    draft-ietf-zeroconf-zmaap-api-00.txt
    GOAL: Settle technical issues.  Agree to disposition
          of the document (standards track or experimental?)
          What remains to do before WG last call?
    Erik

5)  Multicast Address Allocation using                    10 minutes
    IPv4 Link-local Address
    draft-hong-autoconf-multicast-ipv4-00.txt
    GOAL: Determine if this document has contribution to make
          to continuing effort to standardize mc address allocation
          in the zeroconf group.  If so, come up with a plan.
    Yong-Geun Hong

6)  Zeroconf Host Profile                                 30 minutes
    draft-ietf-zeroconf-host-prof-00.txt
    GOAL: Kick off this work.  Get as far as we can on it.
          Various questions about document structure to answer.
    Erik

7)  Where to - charter discussion kick off                 5 minutes
    GOAL: Determine whether to take on more work.
    Stuart & Erik

8)  Mini-DHCP                                             10 minutes
    draft-aboba-dhc-mini-03.txt
    Bernard Aboba

9)  Operational Zeroconf questions                        10 minutes
    Peter van der Stok

10) Others:                                                5 minutes
    Easy Security Configuration & Router Zeroconf

11) Wrap up on the ZEROCONF charter                        remaining
    GOAL: WG meeting consensus on charter direction.