Subject: 51st IETF - Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG (hubmib) and AToM MIB WG (atommib) Joint Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:10:34 -0400

Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG (hubmib) and AToM MIB WG (atommib)
Joint Meeting

Tuesday, August 07 at 1545-1645
=================================

CHAIRS: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
        Faye Ly <[email-masked]>
        Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Introductions and Agenda Bashing - 5 mins

WIS MIB - 55 mins

Discuss the cooperated efforts in defining a MIB that will cover the
IEEE 802.3ae WIS (WAN interface sublayer) interface. This interface
is data-rate and format compatible with the SONET STS-192c.

Discuss the potential for next revision of RFC 2558 to cover 1.
Or alternatively a new MIB that will cover both SONET and 10 Gbps
Ethernet interfaces using SONET.

Internet Draft:
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-
00.txt