Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bhatia-sipping-sip-php-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:23:16 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor for SIP
	Author(s)	: S. Bhatia, A. Niemi
	Filename	: draft-bhatia-sipping-sip-php-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 10-Jul-01
	
Due to the similarity of SIP and HTTP, many mechanisms that have 
been instrumental in the success of the World Wide Web have been 
replicated in SIP. PHP is a robust, cross-platform scripting 
language, which has been tailored to simplify and accelerate service 
development on the World Wide Web while empowering the developer 
with easy and yet reliable connectivity with all modern databases. 
This draft discusses the creation of SIP services using PHP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-sipping-sip-php-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bhatia-sipping-sip-php-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-sipping-sip-php-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.