Subject: 51st IETF - Session Initiation Protocol WG (sip), REVISED

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:59:06 -0400

Session Initiation Protocol WG (sip)

Monday, August 06 at 0900-1130
Tuesday, August 07 at 0900-1130
================================

CHAIRS: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
        Brian Rosen <[email-masked]>
        Dean Willis <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Session 1:

0900 Agenda Bash -- Chairs
0910 Status Review -- Chairs
0920 Last Call Process and Report -- Chairs
0930 Call Control Extensions
    draft-biggs-sip-replaces-01.txt -- Billy Biggs
    draft-ietf-sip-refer-00.txt -- Robert Sparks
1000 Events (Two Issues)
    draft-ietf-sip-events-00.txt -- Adam Roach
1030 Early Media Extensions
    draft-sen-sip-earlymedia-00.txt -- Jayshree Bharatia
    draft-rosenberg-sip-early-media-00.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1100 SIP and NAT Extensions
    draft-boer-sip-src-00.txt -- Michel de Boer
    draft-rosenberg-sip-entfw-02.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1120 Changes in Session Timer -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1130 break
Note: Any additional time will be used to start 2543bis issues

Session 2:

0900 Agenda Bash -- Chairs
0910 Message Integrity via Digest
    draft-undery-sip-digest-00.txt -- James Undery
    draft-rosenberg-sip-http-pnonce-00.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
0930 Proxy Server Features Negotiation
    draft-hoeneisen-sip-proxy-supported-00.txt -- Bernie Hoeneisen
    draft-ietf-sip-serverfeatures-05.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
0950 Reliability of Provisional Messages Extensions
    draft-kiss-sip-s100rel-00.txt -- Krisztian Kiss
    draft-ietf-sip-serverfeatures-05.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg
1000 Changes and Issues in the 2543bis draft -- Jonathan Rosenberg
    draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543-bis-04.txt
1120 Discussion of Remote-Party Extensions
    Remote Party ID, Caller Preferences ID, REFER Source -- Alan Johnston
1130 Close