Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:02:19 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Storage Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: FC Frame Encapsulation
	Author(s)	: R. Weber, M. Rajagopal, F. Travostino, 
                          V. Chau, M. O'Donnell, C. Monia, M. Merhar
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 16-Aug-01
	
This is the ips (IP Storage) working group draft describing the
common encapsulation format and a procedure for the measurement and
calculation of frame transit time through the IP network. This
specification is intended for use by any IETF protocol that
encapsulates Fibre Channel (FC) frames. This draft describes a frame
header containing information mandated for encapsulating,
transmitting, de-encapsulating, and calculating the transit times of
FC frames.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.