Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsra-reqmts-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 07:19:31 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Remote Access Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for IPsec Remote Access Scenarios
	Author(s)	: S. Kelly, S. Ramamoorthi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsra-reqmts-04.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 28-Aug-01
	
IPsec offers much promise as a secure remote access mechanism.
However, there are a significant number of remote access scenarios,
each having some shared and some unique requirements. A thorough
understanding of these requirements is necessary in order to
effectively evaluate the suitability of a specific set of mechanisms
for any particular remote access scenario. This document enumerates
the requirements for a number of common remote access scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsra-reqmts-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsra-reqmts-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsra-reqmts-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.