Subject: 51st IETF - IPNG WG (ipngwg), UPDATED

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 09:24:15 -0400

IPNG WG (ipngwg)

Wednesday, August 08 at 1300-1500
Friday, August 10 at 0900-1130
===================================

CHAIRS: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
        Steve Deering <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

WEDNESDAY
-----------

Introduction / Steve Deering (5 min)
Review Agenda / Steve Deering (5 min)
Document & Charter Status / Bob Hinden (10 min)
3GPP-IETF Design team status / Bob Hinden (10 min)
DNS Discovery / Dave Thaler (20 min)
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-01.txt>
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-analysis-00.txt>
Multilink Subnets / Dave Thaler (20 min)
   <draft-thaler-ipngwg-multilink-subnets-01.txt>
DHCPv6 Status and Last Call / Ralph Droms (10 min)
Minimum IPv6 Functionality for a Cellular Host / John Loughney (25 min)
  <draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt>
AAAv6 Status / Charlie Perkins (5 min)
   <draft-perkins-aaav6-04.txt>
Status of Linux and USAGI IPv6 / Yuji Sekiya (5 min)

FRIDAY
-------

IPv6 MIB Update Status / Bill Fenner (15 min)
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfcnnnn-update-00.txt> nnnn=2096,2011,2012,2013
IPv6 Site Renumbering / Christian Huitema (20 min)
   <draft-huitema-ipv6-renumber-00.txt>
Source/Destination Address Selection / Brian Zill (15 min)
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-default-addr-select-05.txt>
Domain Name Auto-Registration for Plugged-in IPv6 Nodes / Hiroshi Kitamura (15 min)
   <draft-kitamura-ipv6-name-auto-reg-00.txt>
A proposal for the IPv6 Flow Label Specification /  Alex Conta (30 min)
   <draft-conta-ipv6-flow-label-02.txt>
Requirements for IPv6 dialup operation / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (15 min)
  <draft-itojun-ipv6-dialup-requirement-01.txt>
Avoiding ping-pong packets on point-to-point links / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (10 min)
  <draft-ietf-ipngwg-p2p-pingpong-00.txt>
An analysis of IPv6 anycast / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (10 min)
  <draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis-00.txt>
Disconnecting TCP connection toward IPv6 anycast address / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (10 mi
n)
  <draft-itojun-ipv6-tcp-to-anycast-01.txt>
Socket API for IPv6 traffic class field / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (5min)
  <draft-itojun-ipv6-tclass-api-03.txt>