Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ohba-seamoby-last-hop-dmha-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 06:59:56 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: LH-DMHA -Last Hop DMHA(Dormant Mode Host Alerting) 
                          Protocol
	Author(s)	: Y. Ohba, N. Nakajima, T. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-ohba-seamoby-last-hop-dmha-02.txt
	Pages		: 52
	Date		: 13-Sep-01
	
This document specifies a protocol for alerting a dormant mode host
of incoming packets.  A unique characteristic of the proposed
protocol is that its major operations, namely, paging registration,
monitoring and capturing of paging triggering packets, and initiation
of the paging operation, are performed primarily in a last-hop subnet
(i.e., the edge subnet to which the host is connected before entering
dormant mode).  The proposed protocol conforms with the DMHA (Dormant
Mode Host Alerting) protocol requirements discussed in the IETF
Seamoby WG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-seamoby-last-hop-dmha-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ohba-seamoby-last-hop-dmha-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ohba-seamoby-last-hop-dmha-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.