Subject: Protocol Action: Definitions of Managed Objects for Scheduling Management Operations to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:51:58 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Definitions of Managed
Objects for Scheduling Management Operations'
<draft-ietf-disman-schedule-mib-v2-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard,
obsoleting RFC2591.

This document is the product of the Distributed Management Working
Group.  The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Randy Bush.

Technical Summary
 
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes a set of managed objects that are used to
   schedule management operations periodically or at specified dates and
   times.

   This document obsoletes RFC 2591.

Working Group Summary

   Implementation experience required some changes and clarifications to
   this document over the obsoleted RFC 2591. The Working Group agrees
   that it makes sense to recycle this MIB document at Proposed Standard.

Protocol Quality

   This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Bert Wijnen