Subject: IAB/IETF Nominating Committee (FINAL SELECTION POOL CHECK)

From: "Theodore Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:08:00 -0500

Many thanks to those members of the IETF community who have volunteered
to serve on the IAB/IESG Nominating committee.  The list of those people
who have volunteered can be found at:

        http://thunk.org/tytso/nomcom-volunteers.html

The time period for volunteering to serve on the IETF closed on Monday,
October 29, 2001, at 5pm EST.  If your name does not appear on the list
found at the above website, please contact me ASAP, so we can
investigate why your e-mail was not received, or not counted.

(Some people have not yet been verified by the IETF Secretariat for
meeting the criteria of having attended 2 out of the last 3 IETF
meetings.  Don't worry if you are on the second list of people who
haven't yet been verified; those people will be verified before we
conduct the lottery process, and if there is some question about whether
or not you have attended the requisite number of meetings, we will
contact you directly.  The important thing is that your name is
mentioned on either the verified or not-yet-verified list.)

Thanks again to all of you who have volunteered your time and energy.

							- Ted