Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-song-mobileip-mipv6-user-mobility-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 07:03:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MIPv6 IP User mobility support through DNS
	Author(s)	: J. Song, C. Chong, D. Lee
	Filename	: draft-song-mobileip-mipv6-user-mobility-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 22-Oct-01
	
The Mobile IP can provide IP mobility. The mobile node identified by 
its Home Address can have transparent home IP routing service 
regardless of attaching point.  However the need for the user 
mobility support has identified by wireless operators so as to 
provide IP routing service, based on the user identifier not based on 
home IP address.  This document specifies the user mobility support 
for Mobile IPv6 through DNS, while providing semi-secure binding 
update mechanism for the route optimization between MN and CN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-song-mobileip-mipv6-user-mobility-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-song-mobileip-mipv6-user-mobility-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-song-mobileip-mipv6-user-mobility-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.