Subject: BCP 49, RFC 3152 on Delegation of IP6.ARPA

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:12:30 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 49
        RFC 3152

        Title:	    Delegation of IP6.ARPA
        Author(s):  R. Bush
        Status:     Best Current Practice
	Date:       August 2001
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 5727
        Updates:    2874, 2772, 2766, 2553, 1886
        See Also:   BCP 49

        I-D Tag:    draft-ymbk-ip6-arpa-delegation-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3152.txt

This document discusses the need for delegation of the IP6.ARPA DNS
zone, and specifies a plan for the technical operation thereof.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.