Subject: RFC 2999 on Summary of 2900-2999

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:20:29 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2999
 
        Title:      Request for Comments Summary
                    RFC Numbers 2900-2999
        Author(s):  S. Ginoza
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       August 2001
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 45307
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc2999.txt

This RFC is a slightly annotated list of the 100 RFCs from RFC 2900
through RFCs 2999.  This is a status report on these RFCs.  This memo
provides information for the Internet community.  It does not specify
an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this memo is
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.