Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-calhoun-sip-aaa-reqs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 06:55:54 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: AAA Requirements for IP Telephony/Multimedia
	Author(s)	: H. Basilier, P. Calhoun, M. Holdrege, 
                          T. Johansson, J. Kempf, J. Rajaniemi
	Filename	: draft-calhoun-sip-aaa-reqs-03.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 08-Oct-01
	
The AAA Working Group has been defining requirements for Network
Access in Inter-Domain (roaming) networks, including requirements
from the Mobile IP and NASREQ Working Groups. Some of these
requirements were input from work done in the 3rd Generation wireless
SDOs. These same SDO's have a need to tie their IP Intelligent
Servers (e.g. Softswitches, Call Agents, SIP Servers, etc.) to their
AAA infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-calhoun-sip-aaa-reqs-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-calhoun-sip-aaa-reqs-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-calhoun-sip-aaa-reqs-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.