Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-deltav-subset-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 07:02:48 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: DeltaV Subset for Simple Authoring
	Author(s)	: L. Dusseault
	Filename	: draft-dusseault-deltav-subset-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 22-Oct-01
	
This document specifies a consistent profile or subset of the 
features from the DeltaV specification [DeltaV].  The subset is 
suitable for simple linear document versioning in a WebDAV [RFC2518] 
environment.  The subset is intended to limit functionality in order 
to improve predictability and thus interoperability.  If a server 
advertises support for this subset, then a client can interoperate 
with that server very easily due to its predictability.  A server 
advertising support for this subset MUST also support DeltaV.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-deltav-subset-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dusseault-deltav-subset-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-deltav-subset-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.