Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-song-network-user-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 07:01:16 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IP User Mobility Support Model
	Author(s)	: J. Song, C. Chong, D. Leigh
	Filename	: draft-song-network-user-mobility-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 12-Oct-01
	
The demand for wireless mobile networking has been dramatically 
increased thanks to rapid development of wireless technology and 
de facto Mobile IP technology [1].  Mobile IP, as originally 
specified, defines the protocol enhancements that can provide IP 
mobility over the Internet.  The mobile node, identified by its Home 
Address regardless its attaching point can have transparent routing 
of IP datagrams.  However, the need for the user mobility support has 
identified by many wireless operators so as to keep up with nowadays 
competitive wireless mobile industry.  The IP user mobility is as 
this document defines that the ability of end user to send and 
receive IP datagrams regardless of mobile terminal and current 
location. This document specify the definition of the user mobility, 
the merits of IP User Mobility, and finally provide IP user mobility 
support model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-song-network-user-mobility-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-song-network-user-mobility-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-song-network-user-mobility-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.