Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-trossen-conferencing-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 06:57:08 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Conference Course Control Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: D. Trossen
	Filename	: draft-trossen-conferencing-problem-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 07-Nov-01
	
As part of the Internet Multimedia Conferencing Architecture [3], 
conference course control deals with the control of running 
conferences after the creation of the initial conference state with 
respect to the membership and access control during runtime of the 
session. The spectrum of scenarios reaches from small multiparty 
gatherings up to large scaled meetings with a high fluctuation of 
userÆs membership and activity. 
This document identifies the problem areas to define the scope of 
conference course control efforts within the IETF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trossen-conferencing-problem-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-trossen-conferencing-problem-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-trossen-conferencing-problem-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.