Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pan-rsvp-fastreroute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:01:09 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Fast Reroute Techniques in RSVP-TE
	Author(s)	: P. Pan et al.
	Filename	: draft-pan-rsvp-fastreroute-00.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 27-Nov-01
	
This document describes the use of RSVP [RSVP, RSVP-TE] to establish
backup LSP tunnels for local repair of LSP tunnels.

Two methods are presented here. One is to setup one-to-one detour LSPs
according to the requirements defined by the head-end users. The other
is to setup many-to-one bypass LSP using a single bypass tunnel to
backup a set of protected LSPs (making use of label stacking) to reroute
both data and control traffic.  Both methods can protect both link and
node during network failure, and make use of local protection
techniques.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pan-rsvp-fastreroute-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-pan-rsvp-fastreroute-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pan-rsvp-fastreroute-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.