Subject: 52nd IETF - Performance Implications of Link Characteristics WG (pilc)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:37:39 -0500

Performance Implications of Link Characteristics WG (pilc)

Tuesday, December 11 at 1300-1400
==================================

CHAIRS: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
        Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing                          chairs          2min

Working Group Status                    chairs          3min

CDMA2000 issues                         F. Kahafizov    10min
  draft-khafizov-pilc-cdma2000-00.txt
  Q: integrate into 2.5g3g or new doc?

2.5g/3g Update                          H. Inamura      10min
  draft-ietf-pilc-2.5g3g-05.txt
  Q: ready for wg last call?

LINK last call comments                 P. Karn         10min
  draft-ietf-pilc-link-design-08.txt    M. Allman

PILC-related issues in ROHC             C. Borman       10min

IP-DVB announcement                     G. Fairhurst    2min

Adjourn