Subject: 52nd IETF - Internet Emergency Preparedness BOF (ieprep)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:15:29 -0500

Internet Emergency Preparedness BOF (ieprep)

Thursday, December 13 at 0900-1130
====================================

CHAIR:  Hal Folts <[email-masked]>
        Scott  Bradner <[email-masked]>

DESCRIPTION:

A global telecommunications access service has been deployed in order
to expedite emergency services and government functionality in times
of crisis.  With the increased utility of the Internet, there is
interest in creating a similar service in the Internet.  This BOF
will explore technical and operational issues related to implementing
such services.

AGENDA:

introduction:                           chairs          10 min
Overview of the Problem                 Fred Baker      20 min
discussion                              all             20 min
wrap up future directions               chairs          10 min