Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zheng-diameter-pma-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 05:57:40 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Profile Management Framework and Diameter Profile 
                          Management Application
	Author(s)	: S. Faccin et al.
	Filename	: draft-zheng-diameter-pma-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 27-Nov-01
	
This Internet draft introduces the concepts and motivations for an
inter-domain user profile management framework, and shows that the
combination of Diameter and the existing policy framework is well-
suited for this purpose.  The draft defines a new Diameter Profile
Management Application (PMA) to support the inter-domain user profile
management.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-diameter-pma-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zheng-diameter-pma-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zheng-diameter-pma-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.