Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jacquenet-tunman-reqts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 07:06:11 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for dynamic tunnel configuration
	Author(s)	: C. Jacquenet
	Filename	: draft-jacquenet-tunman-reqts-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 06-Nov-01
	
In today's Internet, tunnels are established and activated to provide 
a facility for conveying a specific traffic from one point to 
another, or from one point to several others. This draft aims at 
describing the requirements for the specification and the 
standardization of the configuration information that will be used to 
define, establish, activate and maintain such facilities. From this 
standpoint, this document complements the statements introduced by 
RFC 3139 ([2]).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jacquenet-tunman-reqts-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jacquenet-tunman-reqts-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jacquenet-tunman-reqts-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.