Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jones-ccamp-overview-oli-related-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:31:22 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Summary of Work Related to Optical Link Interface 
                          Standardization
	Author(s)	: J. Jones et al.
	Filename	: draft-jones-ccamp-overview-oli-related-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 16-Nov-01
	
This document presents an overview of contributions made in IETF,
ITU-T and T1X1.5 pertaining to the Optical Link Interface (OLI) and
related interfaces. The intent is to summarize for the IETF
community the different approaches and corresponding interface and
protocol specification under-construction in these different
standardization bodies; this in order to provide the material during
CCAMP WG meetings. Since the scope of this memo is not to replace in
any case these contributions, we also strongly encourage the reader
to refer to these contributions for more details.
Notice since OIF contributions are regulated by privacy copyright
related documents arenÆt referenced in this memo.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-ccamp-overview-oli-related-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jones-ccamp-overview-oli-related-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jones-ccamp-overview-oli-related-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.