Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hohno-ecs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:17:15 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The Emergency Communications on the internet
	Author(s)	: H. Ohno, R. Atarashi
	Filename	: draft-hohno-ecs-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 21-Nov-01
	
It will be strongly required to provide internet services even in an
emergency since the internet is one of the most important
communication infrastructures.  Therefore, it is necessary to
prepare special communication functoin such as victims' information
exchange and the disaster information transmission system.  It is
also necessary to introduce priority control mechanism for the
emergency communication.  We need to start discussion about the
emergency communication systems on the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hohno-ecs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hohno-ecs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hohno-ecs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.