Subject: 52nd IETF - Content Distribution Internetworking BOF (cdi)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:10:44 -0500

Content Distribution Internetworking BOF (cdi)

Thursday, December 13 at 1300-1500
===================================

CHAIRS: Mark Day <[email-masked]>
        Phil Rzewski <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Summary of charter status
2. Summary of documents that finished group last call
3. Summary of documents entering group last call
4. Summary & discussion of AAA document issues
5. Summary of new concrete protocol proposal(s)
6. Any other business

DESCRIPTION:

The goal of this group is to define protocols to allow the
interoperation of separately-administered content networks.

A content network is an architecture of network elements, arranged for
efficient delivery of digital content. Such content includes, but is not
limited to, web pages and images delivered via HTTP, and streaming or
continuous media delivered via RTSP.

The group has defined a number of drafts characterizing the area and its
requirements:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-day-cdnp-model-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-day-cdnp-scenarios-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cain-cdnp-known-request-routing-02
.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-green-cdnp-gen-arch-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cain-request-routing-req-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-amini-cdi-distribution-reqs-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gilletti-cdnp-aaa-reqs-01.txt