Subject: 52nd IETF - Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG (hubmib)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:35:05 -0500

Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG (hubmib)

MONDAY, December 10 at 1530-1730
=================================

CHAIR:  Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda Bashing, Introduction, Minutes Taker - Dan Romascanu - 5 min.

2. IEEE 802.3 Status Report - Dan R. - 15 min.

3. WG Documents Status - Dan R. 10 min.

4. Implementation Reports Status - Yasha Karant - 15 min

5. Open Issues on MAU MIB (3) and Ethernet Interfaces MIB (2) - John Flick - 30 min

6. Power Ethernet MIB (1) - Avi Berger, Dan R. - 30 min

7. Discussions and Plans for the Future - 15 min

Reading Materials

(1) <http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-power-ethernet-mi
b-01.txt>

(2) <http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-v3-00
.txt>

(3) <http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v3-00.txt