Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-unmehopa-spirits-parameter-generation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 06:56:30 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Generating the INAP and Parlay parameters for the 
                          SPIRITS protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Unmehopa et al.
	Filename	: draft-unmehopa-spirits-parameter-generation-00.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 15-Nov-01
	
The SPIRITS protocol is a protocol through which the PSTN can request
actions (services) to be carried out in the IP network in response to
events occurring within the PSTN/IN. Internet Draft 'INAP parameters
for the SPIRITS protocol' [1] presents XML encoded INAP CS-2 parameters
and XML encoded Parlay parameters which the SPIRITS protocol can transport
from the PSTN into the IP network. These XML encodings were constructed
in a manual exercise from the ASN.1 sources in case of INAP and the IDL
sources in case of Parlay.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-unmehopa-spirits-parameter-generation-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-unmehopa-spirits-parameter-generation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-unmehopa-spirits-parameter-generation-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.