Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dupont-mipv6-aaa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 05:55:36 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: AAA for mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: F. Dupont et al.
	Filename	: draft-dupont-mipv6-aaa-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 27-Nov-01
	
IPv6 mobility [5] has many security requirements which can be
roughly divided into security of signaling with common
correspondent nodes [6] and security between the mobile node and
its home agent. If IPsec [1] is not so usable in the first case
it remains the solution of choice in the second. Unfortunately
IPsec does not allow reasonable performance in some common
situations. One of the main problems is the lack of integration
with a modern network access service security like the one provided
by AAA [7].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dupont-mipv6-aaa-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dupont-mipv6-aaa-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dupont-mipv6-aaa-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.