Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-labiod-manet-srmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 11:13:26 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The Source Routing-based Multicast Protocol for Mobile
                          Ad Hoc Networks (SRMP)
	Author(s)	: H. Labiod, H. Moustafa
	Filename	: draft-labiod-manet-srmp-00.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 05-Nov-01
	
The Source Routing-based Multicast Protocol (SRMP) is designed to 
provide multicast functionality in mobile ad hoc networks. It applies
the source routing mechanism defined by the Dynamic Source Routing 
(DSR) [1] in a modified manner decreasing the size of the packet
header. SRMP obtains multicast routes on-demand through constructing
a mesh (an arbitrary subnet) to connect group members providing 
robustness against mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-labiod-manet-srmp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-labiod-manet-srmp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-labiod-manet-srmp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.