Subject: 52nd IETF - Next Steps in Signaling WG (nsis)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:31:35 -0500

Next Steps in Signaling WG (nsis)

Thursday, December 13 at 1300-1500
===================================

CHAIR:  John Loughney <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing                                          5 minutes

Charter Discussion                                      10 minutes

Requirements of a QoS Solution for Mobile IP"           10 minutes
        draft-ietf-mobileip-qos-requirements-01.txt

QoS Signaling Protocol Requirements for Wired Networking
        draft-sarikaya-nsis-wiredreqs-00.txt            5 minutes

QoS Signalling Requirements for Wireless Networks       10 minutes
        draft-karagiannis-nsis-wireless-requirements-00.txt

Analysis of Existing QoS Solutions                      10 minutes
        draft-demeer-nsis-analysis-00.txt

Application of Integrated Services on Wireless Accesses
        draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-issues-00.txt      5 minutes

Requirements for QoS Signaling
        draft-greis-qos-signaling-requirements-00.txt   10 minute

Analysis of the RSVP Protocol                           10 minutes
        draft-greis-rsvp-analysis-00.txt

A Network Architecture for Simplified Signaling Protocol
        draft-pan-signal-req-00.txt                     10 minutes

Discussion                                              20 minutes

Wrap-up                                                 10 minutes

Documents:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-qos-requirements-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bradner-nsis-bof-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-demeer-nsis-analysis-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-issues-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-greis-rsvp-analysis-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-greis-qos-signaling-requirements-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karagiannis-nsis-wireless-requirements-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-nsis-wiredreqs-00.txt