Subject: 52nd IETF - IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG (mobileip)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:24:27 -0500

IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG (mobileip)

Wednesday, December 12 at 0900-1130
=====================================

CHAIRS: Patil Basavaraj <[email-masked]>
        Phil Roberts <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1   Agenda Bashing              15 Mins         WG Chairs
    WG Doc Status

2   Security for MIPv6 discussion                    60 Mins
    draft-ietf-mobileip-mipv6-sec-reqts-02.txt
    draft-montenegro-mipv6-seceval-00.txt           [Gabriel Montenegro
    draft-arkko-mipv6ro-secframework-00.txt          Erik Nordmark
    draft-savola-ipv6-rh-ha-security-00.txt          Jari arkko]

3   Piggybacking of BUs         10 Mins         Charles Perkins

4   RFC3012bis  draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc3012bis-00.txt   10 Mins
Charles/Pat

5   Other WG items                                      40 Mins
    Issues with Implementation of low latency MIPv4     James Kempf
    draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-02.txt   Karim El-Malki
    draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-03.txt               Gopal Dometty
    draft-ietf-mobileip-lmm-requirements-01.txt         Carl Williams

6   MIPv4 with NATs and Firewalls                       15 Mins
    draft-levkowetz-vaarala-mobileip-nat-traversal-00.txt  Henrik L.
    draft-adrangi-mobileip-natvpn-traversal-00.txt         Prakash Iyer

7   MIPv6 at ETSI Bakeoff Report     10 Mins            Sebastien Barbin