Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-cevpn-group-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:32:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: VPN Group Support for CE-based IPsec VPN
	Author(s)	: C. Wang
	Filename	: draft-wang-cevpn-group-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 16-Nov-01
	
IPsec tunneling provides a site-to-site connection when building a 
CE-based IPsec VPN. In a large scale VPN deployment, especially when 
a service provider manages a large number VPNs, there is a need to 
manage IPsec tunnels on a group basis, instead of on a tunnel basis.  
This document describes the definition of a VPN group, its 
attributes, and usage of VPN group when managing IPsec tunnels. By 
grouping IPsec tunnels and sites into an IPsec VPN group, service 
providers can design, provision, and manage the IPsec-based CE VPN 
at both group level and tunnel/site level. This gives service 
providers more flexibility and provides more aggregation capability 
to reduce operation complexity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-cevpn-group-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wang-cevpn-group-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wang-cevpn-group-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.