Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tappenden-atm-aal2-package-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:12:38 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: H.248 control of AAL2 CID Allocation
	Author(s)	: C. Tappenden
	Filename	: draft-tappenden-atm-aal2-package-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 19-Nov-01
	
This contribution proposes specific procedures that media gateways shall 
follow for H.248 Allocation of AAL2 CIDs.  This proposal covers gateways 
using non-AAL2 signalling (no Q.2630.x) with a backward SPVC call setup 
mode.  

This contribution attempts to build upon existing RFCs and expand upon 
the expected behavior of Media Gateways when receiving H.248 messaging 
designed to set-up and tear down AAL2 connections.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tappenden-atm-aal2-package-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tappenden-atm-aal2-package-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tappenden-atm-aal2-package-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.