Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sming-compl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:32:22 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Generation Structure of Management Information Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SMIng Compliance
	Author(s)	: F. Strauss
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sming-compl-00.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 16-Nov-01
	
The memo [9], which has been approved by the IESG to be published as
an Informational RFC, enumerates a number of objectives that the
SMIng language is expected to fulfill.  This memo describes the
compliance of a proposal based on former IRTF NMRG [8] work and
published in [10] and companion I-Ds for each of the strived
objectives.  This is done by including the whole list of objectives
without any changes, but adding a compliance section for each of the
objectives, so that reading is as easy as possible.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-compl-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sming-compl-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-compl-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.