Subject: 52nd IETF - Domain Name Server Operations WG (dnsop)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:14:36 -0500

Domain Name Server Operations WG (dnsop)

Wednesday, December 12 at 0900-1130
====================================

CHAIRS: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
        Ray Plzak <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

*) Open meeting, welcome, and agenda bashing.

*) Scribe and blue sheet.

*) Reports from projects and workshops.

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-04.txt (Ed Lewis)

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-rollover-01.txt (D. Eastlake, M. Andrews)

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-rollover-00.txt (Olaf Kolkman)

*) draft-esibov-dnsop-suppress-queries-00.txt (Levon Esibov, Stuart Kwan)

*) Dynamic update in stateless auto configuration.
   draft-ietf-kitamura-ipv6-name-auto-reg-00.txt

*) Review of charter and discussion of the status of the working
   group. (Liman)

*) AOB

*) Closing