Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-perkins-aodvqos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 06:09:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Quality of Service for Ad hoc On-Demand Distance 
                          Vector Routing
	Author(s)	: C.Perkins, E. Belding-Royer
	Filename	: draft-perkins-aodvqos-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 28-Nov-01
	
The Ad hoc On-Demand Distance Vector (AODV) routing protocol is
intended for use by mobile nodes in an ad hoc network.  It offers
quick adaptation to dynamic link conditions, low processing and
memory overhead, low network utilization, and determines both
unicast and multicast routes between sources and destinations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-aodvqos-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-perkins-aodvqos-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-perkins-aodvqos-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.