Subject: 52nd IETF - Next Generation Transition WG (ngtrans)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:49:52 -0500

Next Generation Transition WG (ngtrans)

Thursday, December 13 at 1530-1730
Friday, December 14 at 0900-1130
===================================

CHAIRS: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>, Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
        Tony Hain <[email-masked]>

Thursday, December 13 at 1530-1730
===================================

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing, Chairs - 2 minutes

WG Status, Bob Fink - 3 minutes
<http://www.6bone.net/ngtrans/ngtrans_project-status.html>

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Standards, Phil Nesser 15-30 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv4survey-01.txt>

IPv6 SMTP operational requirements, Itojun & Alain Durand - 15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement-04.txt>

NGtrans IPv6 DNS operational requirements and roadmap, Alain Durand - 15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dns-ops-req-03.txt>

Connecting IPv6 Islands across IPv4 Clouds with BGP, Dirk Oooms & Alain Durand - 5-10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-bgp-tunnel-03.txt>

Dual Stack Transition Mechanism (DSTM), Laurent Toutain & Alain Durand - 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dstm-05.txt>

Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP), Fred Templin ISATAP 5 mins
<http://www.6bone.net/ngtrans/misc/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-02.txt>

An IPv6/IPv4 Multicast Translator based on IGMP/MLD Proxying (mtp), Kazuaki Tsuchiya 5 min
s
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-mtp-00.txt>

Dual Stack Hosts using "Bump-in-the-API" (BIA). Myung-Ki Shin 2 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-bia-01.txt>

Application Aspects of IPv6 Transition, Myung-Ki Shin 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-ngtrans-application-transition-00.txt>

Dual Stack deployment using DSTM and neighbour discovery, Gerard Gastaud 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bereski-ngtrans-nd-dstm-00.txt>

Multicast extensions to dual stack hosts using the "Bump-In-the-Stack" Technique (mBIS), K
azuaki Tsuchiya 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsuchiya-mbis-00.txt>

IPv6 Traffic Engineering Tunnel, Hiroki Ishibashi - 5 mins (if time permits)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ishii-ipv6-te-tunnel-00.txt>

Friday, December 14 at 0900-1000
===================================

AGENDA:

Discussion of new ngtrans charter and future ngtrans work - chairs, 1 hour
<no ID, but an email to list will be sent 1-week prior to meeting>