Subject: 52nd IETF - DNS Extensions WG (dnsext)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 13:43:57 -0500

DNS Extensions WG (dnsext)

Monday, December 10 at 1930-2200
===================================

CHAIRS: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
        Randy Bush <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

05 min Agenda Bashing                     Olafur Gudmundsson
05 min WG status                          Olafur Gudmundsson

Multicast/Zeroconf DNS
15 min Multicast DNS.                     Bernard Aboda
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-07.txt

10 min Alternatives to Multicast DNS ?    Olafur Gudmundsson
   Open discussion

DNSSEC
15 min DNS threat model                   Rob Austein & Derek Atkins
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-threats-00.txt

05 min Delegation Signer                  Olafur Gudmundsson
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-delegation-signer-04.txt

05 min Opt IN                             Roy Arends
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-01.txt

05 min RFC253xbis KEY revisions           Donald Eastlake.
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2536bis-dsa-01.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-01.txt

05 min AD bit (open issue)                Olafur Gudmundsson
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ad-is-secure-03.txt

15 min Next steps                         Randy Bush
   Open discussion to follow up on the London discussion on the status
   of DNSSEC protocol and if or what changes to make to protocol
   before advancing it.

Other DNS issues
10 min TKEY rekey mode                    Yuji Kamite
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-tkey-renewal-mode-00.txt

Other DNS issues
10 min New DNS MIB                        Barr Hibbs
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hibbs-dns-server-mib-00.txt

10 min NGtrans DNS ops. requirements      Alain Durand
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dns-ops-req-03.txt.

10 min DNS Stale Resource Rec. Removal    Kamal Janardhan
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-janardhan-dnsext-aging-00.txt

05 min Observed DNS Resolution Misbehavior Matt Larson
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-bad-dns-res-00.txt

Where do application KEY's go ?
05 min Restrict KEY                       Dan Massey
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-restrict-key-for-dnssec-00.txt

05 min Generic KEY RR Protocol value      Edward Lewis
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lewis-dnsext-key-genprot-00.txt

05 min APPKEY                             Jakob Schlyter
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schlyter-appkey-01.txt

05 min Directions for using DNS as key storage Olafur Gudmundsson