Subject: 52nd IETF - Reliable Multicast Transport WG (rmt)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:53:36 -0500

Reliable Multicast Transport WG (rmt)

Monday, December 10 at 0900-1130
Tuesday, December 11 at 1545-1645
=================================

CHAIRS: Roger Kermode <[email-masked]>
        L Vicisano <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Roger K./Lorenzo V.     WG status and agenda updates    10 mins

Mike Luby       Draft updates and call to move forward  20 mins
   draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-05.txt
   draft-ietf-rmt-info-fec-01.txt
   draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-03.txt
   draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-04.txt

Mike Luby       New draft open-loop CC-PI               25 mins
   draft-ietf-rmt-bb-webrc-00.txt

Joerg Widmer    New draft TFMCC CC-PI                   25 mins
   draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tfmcc-00.txt

Lorenzo Vicisano (for Brian Adamson) Draft updates      15 mins
   draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-03.txt