Subject: 52nd IETF - Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg), UPDATED

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 13:39:48 -0500

Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

TUESDAY, December 11 at 0900-1130
=====================================

CHAIR: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Router Resource Reservation Benchmarking - status update.

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-01.txt
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-method-00.txt

2. Benchmarking Network-layer Traffic Control Mechanisms - update
   on changes to the metrics.

   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-02.txt

3. Issues regarding the specification of a unified benchmarking
   methodology for Basic BGP convergence.

   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-bgpbas-00.txt
   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-00.txt

Please help contribute to a successful meeting by reading the above
I-D(s) before the meeting.

To offer comments on BMWG work in progress or the agenda itself,
please send email to:

   [email-masked]

Alternatively, to offer potential agenda items, please email:

   [email-masked]