Subject: 52nd IETF - IP Security Policy WG (ipsp)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 17:59:42 -0500

IP Security Policy WG (ipsp)

Monday, December 10 at  1930-2200
===================================

CHAIRS: Hilarie Orman <[email-masked]>
        Luis Sanchez <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

- Agenda Bashing                                 L. Sanchez/H. Orman 5 mins
- IPsec Policy Configuration Model      E. Vyncke 20 mins
- Tunnel Endpoint Discovery,                S. Fluhrer 20 mins
- IKE Extensions for Policy                   P. Srisuresh 20 mins
- VPN Group Support for CE-based IPsec VPN C. Wang 20 mins
- IPsec Policy Configuration MIB         W. Hardaker 20 mins
- IPSec Policy Information Base            A. Doria  20 mins
- Wrap-up                                             L. Sanchez/H. Orman 5 mins

Reading Material
----------------
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fluhrer-ted-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsec-conf-mib-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecpib-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-srisuresh-ike-policy-extensions-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-cevpn-group-00.txt