Subject: Last Call: Voice Profile for Internet Mail - version 2 to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 14:04:33 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Voice Profile for Internet
Mail Working Group to consider the following Internet-Drafts as Draft
Standard:

 o Voice Profile for Internet Mail - version 2
	<draft-ietf-vpim-vpimv2r2-04.txt>

 o Toll Quality Voice - 32 kbit/s ADPCM MIME Sub-type Registration
	<draft-ietf-vpim-vpimv2r2-32k-02.txt>

 o Content Duration MIME Header Definition
	<draft-ietf-vpim-vpimv2r2-dur-02.txt>

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by December 31, 2001.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-vpimv2r2-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-vpimv2r2-32k-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-vpimv2r2-dur-02.txt

Implementation Report can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG-Implementations/VPIM-Implementation.txt