Subject: 52nd IETF - Provisioning Registry Protocol WG (provreg)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 12:02:16 -0500

Provisioning Registry Protocol WG (provreg)

Tuesday, December 11 at 1415-1515 (-0700)
=========================================

CHAIRS: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
        Ed Lewis <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Working group status - 5 minutes

2. Implementation reports - 15-20 minutes on what is happening

3. Non-last call documents - over BEEP, containers & over SMTP - 5-10 minutes

4. The next 6 months & future work - 15-20 minutes

Since we are on MBone, I'd appreciate email from folks attending via
that means (just to measure how much it helps).  For MBone comments, email
questions or to email an "interruption" in case sound works.  (My
experience with MBone sound is that it is tricky.)

During the meeting, send mail to the chairs - and the list, if so inclined...

PS - For those attending in person, when commenting in person, be aware of
the microphones.  Remote listeners can't hear folks relying on their lungs
for amplification.