Subject: 52nd IETF - Audio/Video Transport WG (avt)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 13:05:46 -0500

Audio/Video Transport WG (avt)

Monday, December 10 at 1930-2200
Wednesday, December 12 at 0900-1130
===================================

CHAIRS: Steve Casner <[email-masked]>
        Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Session 1:

- Introduction and status (Casner/Perkins)                              10
        Published or with RFC editor:
                RFC 3158
                draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-04.txt
                draft-ietf-avt-dv-video-04.txt
        Under revision after IESG review:
                draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-10.txt
        Last call:
                draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-03.txt
                draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-05.txt
                draft-ietf-avt-uxp-01.txt
                draft-ietf-avt-ulp-02.txt
                draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cn-04.txt

- RTP Payload formats for MPEG-4
        draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-multisl-03.txt             (Gentric)       10
        draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-00.txt              (van der Meer)  10
        draft-curet-avt-rtp-mpeg4-flexmux-01.txt        (Roux)          10

- RTP payload format for GSM EFR speech                 (Barany)        15
        draft-barany-avt-efr-00.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-12.txt section 4.5.9

- RTP Payload Format for EVRC, SMV and Frame-Based Vocoders (Li)        15
        draft-li-avt-vocoder-00.txt

- RTP Payload Format for AC-3 Streams                   (Flaks)         15
        draft-flaks-avt-rtp-ac3-00.txt

- MWPP: A resilient MIDI RTP packetization              (Lazzaro)       15
        draft-lazzaro-avt-mwpp-midi-nmp-00.txt

- RTP Payload Format for Distributed Speech Recognition (Xie)           15
        draft-ietf-avt-dsr-00.txt

Session 2:

- RTP payload format for JPEG 2000 video streams        (Edwards)       15
        draft-edwards-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-00.txt

- Update to RTP specification and profile               (Casner)        15
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-11.txt, .ps
        draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-12.txt, .ps
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-06.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-05.txt

- Secure RTP profile                                    (Carrara)       15
        draft-ietf-avt-srtp-02.txt

- RTP extensions for classification and priority
        draft-carlberg-rtp-classifier-extension-00.txt  (Carlberg)       5
        draft-polk-avt-rtpext-res-pri-00.txt            (Polk)           5
        Discussion                                                      10

- Extended RTP Profile for RTCP-based Feedback          (Ott)           15
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-01.txt
        draft-burmeister-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-00.txt

- RTP retransmission
        draft-leon-retransmission-01.txt                (Leon)          15
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-selret-03.txt

- RTCP Extension for SSM Sessions with Unicast feedback (Chesterfield)  15
        draft-chesterfield-avt-rtcpssm-02.txt

- Extending RTCP for call quality metrics               (Massad)         5