Subject: 52nd IETF - Dynamic Host Configuration WG (dhc), UPDATED

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:43:04 -0500

Dynamic Host Configuration WG (dhc)

Monday, December 10 at  0900-1130
===================================

CHAIRS: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda bashing and administrivia

DHC WG activities update:                                  Ralph Droms
                                                           10 minutes
       DHCP Failover Protocol spec ready for IETF last call
       <draft-ietf-dhc-failover-10.txt>

       Subnet Selection sub-option for the Relay Agent
       Information Option ready for IETF last call
       <draft-ietf-dhc-agent-subnet-selection-01.txt>

VPN Identifier sub-option for the Relay Agent              Kim Kinnear
Information Option                                         5 minutes
<draft-ietf-dhc-agent-vpn-id-01.txt>

DHCP Lease Query                                           Kim Kinnear
<draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-02.txt>                         5 minutes

DHCP VPN Information option                                Richard Johnson
<draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-00.txt>                         5 minutes

Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Server MIB      Barr Hibbs
<draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-06.txt>                         5 minutes

DHC Load Balancing Algorithm for IPv6                      Bernie Volz
                                                           5 minutes

IPv4 Address Conflict Detection                            Stuart Cheshire
<draft-cheshire-ipv4-acd-00.txt>                           10 minutes

Qualifying the Root Path Option for iSCSI Boot             Prasenjit Sarkar
<draft-sarkar-dhc-iscsi-boot-00.txt>                       15 minutes

802.1X Credentials Sub-option for the DHCP Relay           John Schnizlein
Agent Information Option                                   Ralph Droms
<draft-droms-agentopt-8021x-00.txt>                        10 minutes

Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)      Jim Bound
<draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-21.txt>                             Ralph Droms
                                                           (time remaining)