Subject: 52nd IETF - IP over InfiniBand WG (ipoib)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 13:17:35 -0500

IP over InfiniBand WG (ipoib)

Monday, December 10 at 1930-2200
Tuesday, December 11 at 1545-1645
==================================

CHAIR:  Bill Strahm <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Monday

Agenda Bashing                                          5 Minutes       Bill Strahm
MIB Discussions

Textual Conventions Overview                    20 Minutes      Sean Harnedy
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-ibmib-tc-mib-00.txt

Interface MIB                                                   20 Minutes      Sean Harne
dy
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-ibif-mib-01.txt

Subnet Management MIB                           20 Minutes      Carl Yang
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-ib-subnet-management-mib-00.txt

Subnet Management Agent MIB                     20 Minutes      Bill Swortwood
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-subnet-mgmt-agent-mib-00.txt

Discussion of differences between SM and SMA MIBs 10 Minutes Bill Strahm

Infiniband Connection MIB                               20 Minutes      Bill Strahm

Next Steps                                              20 Minutes      Bill Strahm

Tuesday

Agenda Bashing                                  5 Minutes       Bill Strahm
Encapsulation Discussion

Architecture Draft                                      20 Minutes      Vivek Kashyap
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kashyap-ipoib-requirements-01.txt

Encapsulation Discussion                                20 minutes      Vivek Kashyap

Next Steps                                              15 minutes      Bill Strahm

IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib