Subject: 52nd IETF - Domain Name Server Operations WG (dnsop)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:05:48 -0500

Domain Name Server Operations WG (dnsop)

Wednesday, December 12 at 0900-1130
====================================

CHAIRS: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
        Ray Plzak <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

*) Open meeting, welcome, and agenda bashing.

*) Scribe and blue sheet.

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-NN.txt (Ed Lewis)

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-rollover-NN.txt (D. Eastlake, M. Andrews)

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-rollover-NN.txt (Olaf Kolkman)

*) draft-esibov-dnsop-suppress-queries-NN.txt (Levon Esibov, Stuart Kwan)

*) draft-ietf-kitamura-ipv6-name-auto-reg-00.txt (Hiroshi Kitamura?)

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-dontpublish-unreachable-NN.txt (Philip Hazel)

*) draft-ietf-dnsop-bad-dns-res-00.txt (Matt Larson)

*) draft-ihren-dnsop-v6-name-space-fragment-00.txt (Johan Ihren)

*) Review of charter and discussion of the status of the working
   group. (Liman)

*) Reports from projects and workshops.

*) draft-ietf-ngtrans-dns-ops-req-03.txt (Alain Durand)

*) AOB

*) Closing