Subject: 52nd IETF - Geographic Location/Privacy WG (geopriv)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 15:14:21 -0500

Geographic Location/Privacy WG (geopriv)

Monday, December 10 at 0900-1130
=================================

CHAIRS: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
        Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda bashing                                  15 minutes
Charter discussion (timeline)   10 minutes
Scenarios discussion                    15 minutes
LIF privacy group charter
        and possible requirements
        on us                                           10 minutes
Requirements discussion                 15 minutes
Minimum/default policy                  10 minutes
Discussion on using GML as the
        ref and not creating
        location formats                        10 minutes
Documents discussion                    15 minutes
Next steps                                              15 minutes
Open discussion                                 15 minutes