Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chesterfield-avt-rtcpssm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 08:34:56 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RTCP Extension for Source Specific Multicast Sessions 
                          with Unicast RTCP feedback
	Author(s)	: J. Chesterfield, J. Ott
	Filename	: draft-chesterfield-avt-rtcpssm-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 30-Nov-01
	
This document specifies a modification to the Real-time Transport
Control Protocol to enable the operation of RTP/RTCP with unicast
RTCP feedback in Single Source multicast sessions such as Source     
Specific Multicast (SSM) Communication where the traditional model 
of Any Source Multicast (ASM) group communication of many to
many is not possible and for any group communication which might
benefit from a sender controlled summarised reporting mechanism. This
specification extends [1], section 6 which defines the RTP
session group control channel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chesterfield-avt-rtcpssm-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chesterfield-avt-rtcpssm-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chesterfield-avt-rtcpssm-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.