Subject: 52nd IETF - IPNG WG (ipngwg)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:57:32 -0500

IPNG WG (ipngwg)

TUESDAY, December 11 at 0900-1130
THURSDAY, December 13 at 0900-1130
====================================

CHAIRS: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
        Steve Deering <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

TUESDAY, December 11, 2001, 0900-1130

Introduction, Steve Deering, 5 min.
Review Agenda, Steve Deering, 5 min.
Document Status, Bob Hinden, 15 min.
Default Address Selection for IPv6, Rich Draves, 15 min.
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-default-addr-select-06.txt>
Default Router Preferences and More-Specific Routes, Rich Draves, 15 min.
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-router-selection-00.txt>
IPv6 Host to Router Load Sharing, Bob Hinden, 15 min.
   <draft-hinden-ipv6-host-load-sharing-01.txt>
Redundant Address Deletion when Encapsulating IPv6 in IPv6, Steve Deering, 15 min.
   <draft-deering-ipv6-encap-addr-deletion-00.txt>
The IPv6 Payload Header, Francis Dupont, 10 min.
   <draft-dupont-ipv6-payload-00.txt>
Scoped Address Architecture, Tatuya Jinmei, 10 min.
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-scoping-arch-03.txt>
An IPv6 Flow Label Specification Proposal, Jarno Rajahalme, 45 min.
   <draft-rajahalme-ipv6-flow-label-00.txt>

THURSDAY, December 13, 2001, 0900-1130

DNS Discovery Update, Dave Thaler, 20 min.
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-03.txt>
Using DHCPv6 for DNS Configuration in Hosts, Ralph Droms, 10 min.
   <draft-droms-dnsconfig-dhcpv6-00.txt>
Recommendations for IPv6 in 3GPP Standards, Margaret Wasserman, 30 min.
   <draft-3gteam-3gpp-advice-00.txt>
Minimum IPv6 Functionality for a Cellular Host, John Loughney, 30 min.
   <draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-01.txt>
IPv6 minimum host requirement for low cost network appliances, Nobuo Okabe, 15 min.
   <draft-okabe-ipv6-lcna-minreq-00.txt>
Threat Analysis for IPv6 Public Multi-Access Links, James Kempf, 20 min.
   <draft-kempf-ipng-netaccess-threats-00.txt>
Advanced API, Tatuya Jinmei, 15 min.
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2292bis-03.txt>
Host-based IPv6 Multicast Addresses Allocation , Jung-Soo Park, 10 min.
   <draft-park-host-based-mcast-00.txt>