Subject: 52nd IETF - Dynamic Host Configuration WG (dhc), UPDATED

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 11:49:20 -0500

Dynamic Host Configuration WG (dhc)

Monday, December 10 at  0900-1130
===================================

CHAIRS: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

* Agenda bashing and administrivia

* RFC 2670 (RF Interface MIB) updates
 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-01.txt>
 would like to start working group last-call on 12/10
 authors will present on DOCSIS 2.0 (15 minutes) and on its impact to the RF MIB (20 minut
es)

* DOCSIS Usage of RFC 2933 MIB update
 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-03.txt>
 working group last-call completed for -02 on 11/21 with two comments
 changes were made in version -03 to address both comments
 would like to submit to IESG

* DOCSIS 1.1 QoS MIB update
 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-qos-mib-06.txt>
 currently in working group last-call, to be completed on December 10th

* DOCSIS Subscriber Management MIB update
 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-04.txt>
 currently in working group last-call, to be completed on December 10th

* BPI+ MIB update
 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-bpiplus-mib-06.txt>
 would like to start working group last-call on 12/10

* DOCSIS 1.1 Notifications update
 not updated in time for deadline, still <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-i
pcdn-docsisevent-mib-01.txt>
 need to discuss overlap of objects in DOCS-IF-EXT-MIB with latest RFC 2670 update

* RFC 2669 (DOCSIS Cable Device MIB) updates
 not updated in time for deadline, still <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-i
pcdn-device-mibv2-01.txt>
 need to discuss future directions for this draft

* Future direction for the Euromodem MIBs
 e.g. <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-dvbdev-mib-00.txt>
 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-dvbdev-mib-00.txt>

* WG charter revision update