Subject: 52nd IETF - Secure Shell WG (secsh)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:48:21 -0500

Secure Shell WG (secsh)

Monday, December 10 at 1530-1730
================================

CHAIR: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

        initialization vector/agenda bashing            5 minutes

        status of working group                         5 minutes

        core secsh protocol
         - changes in latest drafts                     5 minutes

         - last-call issues with core drafts            15 minutes

        SSH Protocol Architecture
                draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-11.txt
        SSH Connection Protocol
                draft-ietf-secsh-connect-14.txt
        SSH Authentication Protocol
                draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-13.txt
        SSH Transport Layer Protocol
                draft-ietf-secsh-transport-11.txt

        - handling of "legacy"/historic identifiers     5 minutes

        - status of other WG items:                     30 minutes

        Generic Message Exchange Authentication For SSH
                draft-ietf-secsh-auth-kbdinteract-02.txt
        GSSAPI Authentication and Key Exchange for the Secure Shell Protocol
                draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-02.txt
        SECSH Public Key File Format
                draft-ietf-secsh-publickeyfile-02.txt
        Diffie-Hellman Group Exchange for the SSH Transport Layer Protocol
                draft-ietf-secsh-dh-group-exchange-01.txt
        Storing SSH Host Keys in DNS
                draft-ietf-secsh-dns-key-format-00.txt
        SSH File Transfer Protocol
                draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-02.txt

        - future directions                             30 minutes

                agent forwarding

                review milestones

                other ?