Subject: 52nd IETF - Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG (mmusic)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 12:11:58 -0500

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG (mmusic)

Monday, December 10 at 1530-1730
=================================

CHAIRS: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
        Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1530    Agenda bashing and status update        (chairs, 5)

1535    Revised MMUSIC charter                  (chairs, 15)

1550    Revised SDP Specification               (Perkins, 15)
        - draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-04.txt

1605    Connection-oriented media in SDP        (Yon, 15)
        - draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-01.txt

1620    IPv6 for SDP                            (Olson, 15)
        - draft-olson-sdp-ipv6-03.txt

1635    Key Management Support in SDP           (Lindholm, 10)
        - draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-00.txt

1645    General Offer-Answer Model for SDP      (Rosenberg, 10)
        - draft-rosenberg-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-00.txt

1655    SDP and NAT (tentative only!)           (Huitema, 15)
        - draft-ietf-mmusic-natreq4udp-00.txt
        - draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp4nat-00.txt

1710    SDPng                                   (Ott, 20)
        - draft-ietf-mmusic-sdpng-03.txt

1730    Wrap-up