Subject: 52nd IETF - Policy Framework WG (policy)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:23:45 -0500

Policy Framework WG (policy)

Tuesday, December 11 at  1700-1800
===================================

CHAIRS: Joel M. Halpern <[email-masked]>
        Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
AGENDA:

1. Agenda Bash:  (Ed) 5 minutes

2. Review of document status (Joel)  5 minutes

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-13.txt
(pcls)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-04.txt
(qpim)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-device-info-model-
06.txt  (qddim)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-terminology-04.txt
(polterm)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-pcim-ext-06.txt
(pcime)

3. QDDIM Issues (Joel) 30 minutes

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-device-info-model-
06.txt

4. QPIM Issues (Yoram?)  10 minutes

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-04.txt

5. Wrap-up (Ed)  5 minutes