Subject: 52nd IETF - Resource Allocation Protocol WG (rap)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 15:07:00 -0500

Resource Allocation Protocol WG (rap)

Tuesday, December 11 at 1545-1645
====================================

CHAIRS: Scott Hahn <[email-masked]>
        Mark Stevens <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda bashing (1 min)
WG Status, [Chair] (5 mins)
Framework PIB [Ravi Sahita] (10 min)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-feedback-frwk-01.txt
3GPP usage of COPS-PR and PIB draft [Kwok Chan] (10 min)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamer-rap-cops-umts-go-00.txt
Feedback Framework and Feedback Framework PIB [Diana Rawlins] (10 min)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-feedback-frwk-01.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-acct-fr-pib-01.txt
Access Bind PIB [Walter Weiss] (10 min)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-access-bind-00.txt
Unified COPS Discussion [Shai Herzog] (10 min)