Subject: 52nd IETF - IPO Over Optical WG (ipo)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:43:47 -0500

IPO Over Optical WG (ipo)

Tuesday, December 11 ar 1700-1800
===================================

CHAIRS: Jim Luciani ([email-masked]) &
        Daniel Awduche ([email-masked])

AGENDA:

- Agenda Review & WG Status
   Topics:
   o IPO Framework Draft (draft-ietf-ipo-framework-00.txt);
      Ready for WG Last Call
   o Carrier Optical Services Requirements
      draft-ietf-ipo-carrier-requirements-00.txt
      One more revision before WG last call
   o Impairments And Other Constraints On Optical Layer Routing
     draft-ietf-ipo-impairments-01.txt
     WG last call after IETF-52
 Chairs [10 minutes]

- Carrier Optical Services Requirements (update)
  draft-ietf-ipo-carrier-requirements-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipo-carrier-requirements-00.txt
 Yong Xue (Draft Status) [10 minutes]

- Impairments And Other Constraints On Optical Layer Routing:
  draft-ietf-ipo-impairments-01.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipo-impairments-01.txt
 Angela Chiu [10 minutes]

- Optical Inter Domain Routing Considerations
  draft-ipo-optical-inter-domain-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipo-optical-inter-domain-00.txt
 Greg Bernstein [10 minutes]

- Closing
 Chairs [10 minutes]