Subject: 52nd IETF - IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG (mobileip), UPDATED

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 09:41:11 -0500

IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG (mobileip)

Wednesday, December 12 at 0900-1130
=====================================

CHAIRS: Patil Basavaraj <[email-masked]>
        Phil Roberts <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1   Agenda Bashing              10 Mins         WG Chairs
    WG Doc Status update

2   MIPv6 Security Discussion                     75 Mins

    a. Securing MIPv6 Binding Updates

    b. Home Address Option/Routing Header vs Tunnelling

    c. Piggybacking of binding updates

Discussion lead by Gabriel Montenegro, Jari Arkko and Erik Nordmark

I-Ds relevant to this discussion:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-mipv6-sec-reqts-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-mipv6-bu-security-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-montenegro-mobileip-mipv6-seceval-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savola-ipv6-rh-ha-security-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-mipv6ro-secframework-00.txt

Note: Only if you have read these I-Ds can you make comments at the microphone

3   RFC3012bis: Issues identified and Changes made      10 Mins Charles

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc3012bis-00.txt

4. Handoffs: Low Latency(v4) and Fast HO (v6)           30 Mins

   a. Discussion of issues based on implementation experience
      James Kempf
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-03.txt
http://geocities.com/kempf42/llanalysis.pdf

   b. Fast handoff - Updates/Changes/Issues raised on list
      Gopal Dommety
http://people.nokia.net/~patil/Internet_Drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-04.txt

5. Localized Mobility Management Requirements           10 Mins
   Carl Williams
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-lmm-requirements-00.txt

6. MIPv6 at ETSI Bakeoff Report     10 Mins             Sebastien Barbin