Subject: 52nd IETF - Internet Traffic Engineering WG (tewg)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 09:45:58 -0500

Internet Traffic Engineering WG (tewg)

Thursday, December 13 at 0900-1130
=====================================

CHAIRS: Ed Kern <[email-masked]>
        Jim Boyle <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Review, Milestones, Status       Chairs          20 min
               draft-ietf-tewg-restore-hierarchy-00.txt -> IESG
               TEFW draft-ietf-tewg-principles-02.txt -> RFC-ED
               draft-ietf-qos-routing-04.txt -> IESG

               Ready for wg last call after meeting, feel free to
               comment technical to list or editorial to authors
               - draft-lefaucher-te-metric-igp-01.txt
               - draft-liljenstolpe-tewg-cwbcp-01.txt

               See below for TEMIB, TEM, DSTE, etc..

More Hierarchy?                         TBD             15 minutes
                draft-ash-ccamp-multi-area-te-reqmts-01.txt

TEMIB Last Call Comments, Resolution    Kireeti         20 minutes
                draft-ietf-tewg-mib-01.txt

TEM - what does "no comment" mean?      TBD             20 minutes
                draft-ietf-tewg-measure-01.txt

Diffserv TE Requirement Issues          Wai Sum         20 minutes
                draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-reqts-02.txt

DSTE Proposals
     Other Issues                       Jerry           10 minutes
                draft-ash-mpls-diffserv-te-class-types-00.txt
                draft-ash-mpls-diffserv-te-alternative-02.txt
                draft-ash-ospf-isis-congestion-control-01.txt

     Unified Proposal?                  Francois        20 minutes
                draft-lefaucheur-diff-te-proto-01.txt

Mutli OA E-LSP                          Sudheer         20 minutes
                draft-ganti-mpls-diffserv-elsp-01.txt