Subject: 52nd IETF - IP Performance Metrics WG (ippm)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 12:51:57 -0500

IP Performance Metrics WG (ippm)

Wednesday, December 12 at 1300-1400
====================================

CHAIRS: Merike Kaeo <[email-masked]>
        Matt Zekauskas <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda bashing (<= 5 min)

2. Summarizing latest radical revision of npmps draft as per the I-D (10 min)
     -- Al Morton [email-masked]

     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-npmps-05.txt

     The formatting of the submitted version is "not nice"; a version
     with "more standard" formatting, and believed to be otherwise identical,
     is available from
     http://www.advanced.org/IPPM/docs/draft-ietf-ippm-npmps-05p.txt

3. Practical experience with the IPDV draft  (15 min)
     -- Henk Uijterwaal

     This item will discuss issues relating to the draft arising from
     an implementation.  It particularly relates to the previous (technically
     now-expired) version of the draft, which is available from
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-ipdv-07.txt
      and
     http://www.advanced.org/IPPM/docs/draft-ietf-ippm-ipdv-07.txt

     In addtion, note that a newer version was submitted, but unfortunately
     not in time before the cutoff.  That version will appear soon after
     this meeting.  It was sent to the mailing list, and also appears at
     http://www.advanced.org/IPPM/docs/draft-ietf-ippm-ipdv-08.txt

4. One-way Active Measurements Protocol Requirements (15 min)
     -- Stanislav Shalunov

     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-reqs-01.txt
      see also
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-03.txt

5. IPPM metric management needs (10 min)
     -- Emile STEPHAN

     In particular, we'd like to address issues raised by this draft and
     it's relationship to the protocol requirements draft above.
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stephan-ippm-mgmt-reqs-00.txt
       see also
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stephan-ippm-mib-00.txt

    NOTE: there is also going to be a discussion of IPPM MIB-related issues
    in the RMONMIB WG on Monday evening, see
    http://www.ietf.org/ietf/01dec/rmonmib.txt
    We encourage interested parties to attend that session.

6. Discussion on charter/milestones/potential new work (5 min).
     -- Matt & Merike