Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bidulock-sigtran-tua-00.txt,.ps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 06:28:18 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SS7 TCAP-User Adaptation Layer TUA
	Author(s)	: B. Bidulock
	Filename	: draft-bidulock-sigtran-tua-00.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 144
	Date		: 14-Jan-02
	
This document defines a protocol for the transport of any SS7 TCAP-
User signalling (e.g, INAP, MAP, etc.) over IP using the Stream
Control Transport Protocol [RFC 2960].  The protocol should be modular
and symmetric, to allow it to work in diverse architectures, such as a
Signalling Gateway and IP Signalling End-point architecture.  Protocol
elements are added to allow seamless operation between peers in the
SS7 and IP domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-tua-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bidulock-sigtran-tua-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-tua-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.