Subject: Last Call: SMTP Service Extension for Delivery Status Notifications to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:37:22 -0500

The IESG has received a request to consider publication of the
following Internet-Drafts as Draft Standards:

 o SMTP Service Extension for Delivery Status Notification
   <draft-moore-rfc1891bis-00.txt> replacing RFC1891, currently a
   Proposed Standard.

 o The Multipart/Report Content Type for the Reporting of Mail System
   Administrative Messages <draft-vaudreuil-1892bis-00.txt> replacing
   RFC1892, currently a Proposed Standard.

 o An Extensible Message Format for Delivery Status Notifications
   <draft-vaudreuil-1894bis-00.txt> replacing RFC1894, currently a
   Proposed Standard.

 o Enhanced Mail System Status Codes <draft-vaudreuil-1983bis-00.txt>
   replacing RFC1893, currently a Proposed Standard.

These documents have been reviewed in the IETF but are not the product
of an IETF Working Group.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by February 18, 2002.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moore-rfc1891bis-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vaudreuil-1892bis-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vaudreuil-1894bis-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vaudreuil-1983bis-00.txt

Submitted Implementation Report can be viewed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/DSN.txt
From:  "Steve Coya" <[email-masked]>
To:
cc:
Subject:
--------