Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-koleyni-pwe3-atm-over-mpls-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:57:08 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements and framework for ATM network 
                          interworking over MPLS
	Author(s)	: G. Koleyni et al.
	Filename	: draft-koleyni-pwe3-atm-over-mpls-04.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 21-Jan-02
	
Generic requirements  for Pseudo-Wire  Emulation Edge-to-Edge  (PWE3) 
have  been  described   in  [2].  This   draft  lists  ATM   specific 
requirements and  provides  encapsulation  format and  semantics  for 
connecting ATM edge networks through a core packet network using  IP, 
L2TP or MPLS. This  basic application of ATM interworking will  allow 
ATM service providers  to take advantage  of new technologies in  the 
core to provide ATM multi-services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koleyni-pwe3-atm-over-mpls-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-koleyni-pwe3-atm-over-mpls-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-koleyni-pwe3-atm-over-mpls-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.