Subject: Last Call: RTP: A Transport Protocol for Real-Time Applications to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:44:40 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Working
Group to consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts as Draft
Standards:

 o RTP: A Transport Protocol for Real-Time Applications
     <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-11.txt>

   This document is intended to replace RFC1889, currently a Proposed
   Standard.

 o RTP Profile for Audio and Video Conferences with Minimal Control
     <draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-12.txt>

   This document is intended to replace RFC1890, currently a Proposed 
   Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by February 5, 2002.

Files can be obtained via http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-11.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-12.txt

Submitted Implementation Report can be accessed at:
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/RTP-RTCP-Implementation.txt