Subject: Interim IETF KRB-WG meeting

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:26:20 -0500

The Kerberos WG of the IETF will be holding a two day meeting to work on 
the Kerberos revisions draft. This is intended to be a working meeting
where the attendees will work on the details of the revisions document,
and any documents which closely relate to the revisions. 

(This announcement is being made per RFC 2026 Section 8. The meeting was 
also discussed at IETF-52, at both krb-wg and saag sessions.) 

When:   February 12-13 9:00AM-5:00PM 

Where:  Building W92 2nd floor South Station conference room 
        MIT
        304 Vassar St
        Cambridge, MA

What: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-revisions-10.txt

The Hyatt Regency at 575 Memorial Drive 617-492-1234, has rooms available
for $189 per night if you tell them you're coming for a conference at MIT.
The hotel is right across the street from building W92.  (Despite
the street addresses, both have their entrances on Amesbury St that
runs between them.  Walk out the hotel entrance, and W92 is across the
street and to the left.)

MIT has kindly agreed to provide a continental breakfast, and lunch,
so we will start refreshments at 8:00. 

I have heard from about 10 of the WG members who said they could come.
If you are comings, please let me know. 

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444