Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Minneapolis, MN

From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:32:46 -0500

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

February 22nd: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Friday,
February 22nd, 17:00 US-EST. Initial submissions received after this time
will NOT be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have
to be resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, February 25th.

Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
            the week of February 22nd will NOT be accepted.

March 1st: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Friday,
March 1st, 2002 at 17:00 US-EST. Internet-Drafts received after this time
will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_53.html