Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jung-seamoby-paging-buffload-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 16:03:36 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Reducing the Buffering Load of Paging Agent in IP 
                          Paging
	Author(s)	: H. Jung, S. Koh
	Filename	: draft-jung-seamoby-paging-buffload-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 08-Jan-02
	
This draft defines two procedures to distribute buffering load in IP
paging using PA.  A couple of documents using the PA, which includes
all functions defined RFC 3154 in an entity, have beee submitted for
cadidate protocol for IP paging. In this PA paging approach, the
centralized buffering in PA can be a bottleneck point if a PA has to
manage large paging area and a number of idle mobile hosts.  To
address the problem, it can be good solution to distribute buffering
load among ARs in the paging area

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jung-seamoby-paging-buffload-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jung-seamoby-paging-buffload-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jung-seamoby-paging-buffload-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.