Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ngtrans-bgp-tunnel-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 06:29:30 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Generation Transition Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Connecting IPv6 Domains across IPv4 Clouds with BGP
	Author(s)	: J. De Clercq, G. Gastaud, T. Nguyen, 
                          D. Ooms, S. Prevost, F. Le Faucheur
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ngtrans-bgp-tunnel-04.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 14-Jan-02
	
This document explains how to interconnect IPv6 islands over an IPv4
cloud, including the exchange of IPv6 reachability information using
BGP.  Two approaches will be explained, both requiring a Dual Stack
MP-BGP-speaking edge router per IPv6 island.  The hosts in the IPv6
islands can use native IPv6 addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-bgp-tunnel-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ngtrans-bgp-tunnel-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-bgp-tunnel-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.