Subject: Protocol Action: Definitions of Managed Objects for HDSL2 and SHDSL Lines to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:42:27 -0500

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Definitions of Managed
Objects for HDSL2 and SHDSL Lines' <draft-ietf-adslmib-hdsl2-12.txt> as
a Proposed Standard.  This document is the product of the ADSL MIB
Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Randy
Bush.

Technical Summary
 
  This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
  (MIB) module for use with network management protocols in the
  Internet community.  In particular, it describes objects used for
  managing High Bit-Rate DSL - 2nd generation (HDSL2) and
  Single-Pair High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line (SHDSL) interfaces.

Working Group Summary

  The working group reached consensus to request the publication of
  this document as Proposed Standard. During IETF Last Call, some
  feedback was received which resulted in the addition of one
  Textual Conventiona dn two new objects. The WG agreed with these
  additions.

Protocol Quality

  This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Randy Presuhn and 
  Bert Wijnen.