Subject: RFC 3237 on Requirements for Reliable Server Pooling

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:58:53 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3237

        Title:	    Requirements for Reliable Server Pooling
        Author(s):  M. Tuexen, Q. Xie, R. Stewart, M. Shore, L. Ong,
                    J. Loughney, M. Stillman
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       January 2002
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked] 
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 16986
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  NONE

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rserpool-reqts-03.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3237.txt

This document defines a basic set of requirements for reliable server
pooling.

The goal of Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool) is to develop an
architecture and protocols for the management and operation of server
pools supporting highly reliable applications, and for client access
mechanisms to a server pool.

This document is a product of the Reliable Server Pooling Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.