Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ishii-rsvp-te-ipv4-ipv6-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 06:23:25 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RSVP-TE Extension for IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stacking PE under
                          IPv4 MPLS Core Environment
	Author(s)	: H. Ishii et al.
	Filename	: draft-ishii-rsvp-te-ipv4-ipv6-extension-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 22-Feb-02
	
This document specifies a method to establish Label Switch Paths
(LSPs) for IPv4 and IPv6 traffic interminglement over IPv4 MPLS
network using [RSVP-TE].  IP version(s) of traffic to be transmitted
over the established LSP can be recognized by egress routers using
new SESSION_ATTRIBUTE type.  IPv4 Label Switch Routers (LSRs) are not
required to have knowledge about the Provider Edge (RE) Routers which
support this extension

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ishii-rsvp-te-ipv4-ipv6-extension-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ishii-rsvp-te-ipv4-ipv6-extension-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ishii-rsvp-te-ipv4-ipv6-extension-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.