Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shin-ngtrans-dstm-ports-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 06:23:06 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Ports Option Support in DSTM
	Author(s)	: M. Shin et al.
	Filename	: draft-shin-ngtrans-dstm-ports-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 22-Feb-02
	
As an extension to the address allocation process for DSTM, this
document defines the ports option for DSTM.  A DSTM server may also
provide a range of port numbers to be used by the client. This
would allow the use of the same IPv4 address by several DSTM nodes
at the same time, reducing the size of the required IPv4 address
pool.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-ngtrans-dstm-ports-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shin-ngtrans-dstm-ports-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shin-ngtrans-dstm-ports-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.