Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-liu-mobileip-mipv6overmipv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 06:22:45 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv6 over Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)	: C. Liu
	Filename	: draft-liu-mobileip-mipv6overmipv4-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 22-Feb-02
	
This document specifies a mechanism for Mobile IPv6 nodes of a 6to4  
site [4] to continue utilizing Mobile IPv6 [5] services when they  
roam into IPv4 domains. The mechanism is based on Mobile IPv6 and  
Mobile IPv4 [7] glued together naturally by the 6to4 protocol [4] for  
delivering IPv6 packets between the Mobile IPv6 nodes and their  
Mobile IPv6 home agents. To support the mechanism specified in this  
draft, the Mobile IPv6 nodes MUST be Mobile IPv4 capable and MUST NOT  
utilize Mobile IPv6 route optimization. The 6to4 border router(s) at  
the 6to4 site MUST also be capable to act as Mobile IPv4 home  
agent(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-mobileip-mipv6overmipv4-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-liu-mobileip-mipv6overmipv4-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-liu-mobileip-mipv6overmipv4-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.