Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-cdi-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 06:21:15 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Distribution Internetworking Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Model for Content Internetworking (CDI)
	Author(s)	: M. Day et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-cdi-model-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 22-Feb-02
	
Content [distribution] internetworking (CDI) is the technology for
interconnecting content networks, sometimes previously called
'content peering' or 'CDN peering.' A common vocabulary helps the
process of discussing such interconnection and interoperation.  This
document introduces content networks and content internetworking, and
defines elements for such a common vocabular

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdi-model-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-cdi-model-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdi-model-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.