Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shiomoto-ccamp-multiarea-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:02:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Multi-area multi-layer traffic engineering using
                          hierarchical LSPs in GMPLS networks
	Author(s)	: K. Shiomoto et al.
	Filename	: draft-shiomoto-ccamp-multiarea-te-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 25-Feb-02
	
This draft proposes a multi-area multi-layer traffic engineering
method using hierarchical LSPs in GMPLS networks. Lower-layer LSPs
are set up between ABRs over the backbone area and higher-layer LSPs
are set up between LSRs over the lower-layer LSPs. The proposed
method is applied to optical backbone area. OSPF and BGP-4 are
extended to carry traffic demand from ingress area to egress area so
that each border node can compile the traffic demand matrix whose
(i,j)-element corresponds to the traffic demand from area-i to area-
j. Appropriate light path topology can be calculated using the
traffic demand matrix.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shiomoto-ccamp-multiarea-te-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shiomoto-ccamp-multiarea-te-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shiomoto-ccamp-multiarea-te-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.