Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jeong-1way-delay-ipv6-source-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 06:22:55 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: One-way Delay Measurement using IPv6 Source Routing
	Author(s)	: J. Jeong et al.
	Filename	: draft-jeong-1way-delay-ipv6-source-routing-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 22-Feb-02
	
This document specifies a methodology for measurement of the IETF
IPPM WG's one-way IP performance metrics such as one-way delay and
jitter of subpaths consisting of a specific end-to-end path in IPv6
network as well as end-to-end one-way IP performance metrics.  The
methodology measures one-way IP performance metrics in use of IPv6
source routing through IPv6 extension headers. Because the
methodology can contribute to the finding of congested link or
underutilized link, it can provide important information to
configure and manage IPv6 network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-1way-delay-ipv6-source-routing-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jeong-1way-delay-ipv6-source-routing-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jeong-1way-delay-ipv6-source-routing-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.