Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-roy-sip-h323-interworking-3pcc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:25:54 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Transparent Third Party Call Control Model for 
                          SIP-H.323 Interworking
	Author(s)	: R. Roy
	Filename	: draft-roy-sip-h323-interworking-3pcc-00.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 26-Feb-02
	
This contribution describes a generalized interworking mechanism
between SIP and H.323 for third party call control where the
controller function can reside anywhere within the IP Telephony
network. The proposed generalized interworking mechanism offers
transparent IP Telephony services between the SIP and H.323
endpoints considering the third party call control function resides
in a separate application server. The implementation of the third
party call control function on a SIP proxy, SIP endpoint, H.323 GK,
H.323 endpoint, MCU, or IWF is a special case of the generalized
mechanism proposed in this document

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roy-sip-h323-interworking-3pcc-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-roy-sip-h323-interworking-3pcc-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-roy-sip-h323-interworking-3pcc-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.