Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-mlinks-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 07:02:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OSPF Multiple Area Links
	Author(s)	: P. Murphy
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-mlinks-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 20-Feb-02
	
This memo describes an option to the OSPF Version 2 specification
which allows multiple areas to share the same OSPF link. One area is
always configured as the link's primary area. The link's remaining
areas are termed secondary. Two border routers adjacent across the
same secondary area may forward the area's intra-area traffic across
the link. This option applies to standard areas, stub areas, and
NSSAs. It works over any OSPF interface.  Routers with this option
configured are backward compatible with routers running the standard
OSPF Version 2 compliant implementation as defined in RFC 2328.
Please send comments to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-mlinks-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ospf-mlinks-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-mlinks-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.