Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kengo-bgp-integrity-check-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:20:09 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Automatically BGP Integrity Check using IRR-DB
	Author(s)	: K. Nagahashi
	Filename	: draft-kengo-bgp-integrity-check-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 21-Feb-02
	
In interdomain routing environment, it is often observed Multiple Origin 
ASes and it causes instability in interdomain routing. To work around
its problem, this draft describes the mechanism of automatically 
integrity check about origin AS. In this approach, BGP router compares
with the origin AS in BGP UPDATE and origin AS in IRR database. 
Also this draft defines messages between BGP router and IRR-DB to 
transmit query and reply packet. And by introducing the cache mechanism 
in BGP router, it can apply route flapping environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kengo-bgp-integrity-check-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kengo-bgp-integrity-check-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kengo-bgp-integrity-check-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.