Subject: RFC 3239 on IPP: Req. for Job and Printer Admin Ops

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:33:06 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3239

        Title:	    Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): Requirements for
                    Job, Printer, and Device Administrative Operations
        Author(s):  C. Kugler, H. Lewis, T. Hastings
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       February 2002
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked] 
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 29532
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipp-ops-admin-req-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3239.txt

This document specifies the requirements and uses cases for some
optional administrative operations for use with the Internet Printing
Protocol (IPP) version 1.0 and version 1.1.  Some of these
administrative operations operate on the IPP Job and Printer objects.
The remaining operations operate on a new Device object that more
closely models a single output device.

This document is a product of the Internet Printing Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.