Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chakrabarti-mobileip-privaddr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:20:51 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Limited Private Address Support:An addendum to Reverse
                          Tunneling for Mobile IP (RFC3024)
	Author(s)	: S. Chakrabarti et al.
	Filename	: draft-chakrabarti-mobileip-privaddr-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 21-Feb-02
	
Reverse Tunneling for Mobile IP [1] defines limited private address
support for  mobile nodes and mobile agents. This document provides
information and guidance to the users on the requirements and desc-
ribes implementation issues regarding Limited Private Address Support
for Mobile IP [2]. This document's purpose is to clarify Mobile IPv4
temporary deployment scenarios within an operator's environment where
private IPv4 addresses are required for the mobile devices.
However, the scenarios and communication between private addressed
mobile nodes have limited usage. Solutions involving Network Address
Translation are out of scope of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chakrabarti-mobileip-privaddr-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chakrabarti-mobileip-privaddr-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chakrabarti-mobileip-privaddr-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.