Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-arrouye-keywords-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 07:35:31 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Keywords Systems - Definition and Requirements
	Author(s)	: Y. Arrouye, T. Tan, X. Lee
	Filename	: draft-arrouye-keywords-reqs-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 07-Feb-02
	
The DNS (Domain Name System), which was designed as a network
resource naming layer, is not able to serve today's Internet users
naming needs anymore. Attempts to change the DNS to adapt to those
needs, such as the IDN (Internationalized Domain Name) IETF effort,
are not only proving themselves unsatisfactory in many ways, they are
also limited by the nature of DNS itself.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arrouye-keywords-reqs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-arrouye-keywords-reqs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-arrouye-keywords-reqs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.