Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-suemura-gmpls-restoration-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:06:18 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Extensions to RSVP-TE for Supporting Multiple 
                          Protection and Restoration Types
	Author(s)	: Y. Suemura et al.
	Filename	: draft-suemura-gmpls-restoration-signaling-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 27-Feb-02
	
This document proposes extensions to RSVP-TE for supporting multiple 
protection/restoration types (LSP Protection Types) in end-to-end 
protection/restoration.  We propose the LSP Protection Type field to 
be defined in the Protection Object.  Another aim of this document is 
prevention of an unintended connection for extra traffic when traffic 
from a failed working LSP is switched over to a backup LSP.  We 
address this issue and propose a 3-way switchover signaling procedure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-suemura-gmpls-restoration-signaling-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-suemura-gmpls-restoration-signaling-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-suemura-gmpls-restoration-signaling-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.