Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-x509-ipaddr-as-extn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:08:13 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: X.509 Extensions for IP Addresses and AS Identifiers
	Author(s)	: C. Lynn et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-x509-ipaddr-as-extn-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 27-Feb-02
	
This document defines two private X.509 v3 certificate extensions.
The first binds a list of IP address blocks, or prefixes, to the
subject of a certificate.  The second binds a list of Autonomous
System Identifiers to the subject of a certificate.  These extensions
may be used to convey the authorization of the subject to use the IP
addresses and Autonomous System identifiers contained in the
extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-x509-ipaddr-as-extn-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-x509-ipaddr-as-extn-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-x509-ipaddr-as-extn-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.