Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 07:06:17 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Group Domain of Interpretation
	Author(s)	: M. Baugher et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-04.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 28-Feb-02
	
This document presents an ISAMKP Domain of Interpretation (DOI) for 
group key management to support secure group communications.  The 
'GDOI' incorporates the definition of a Phase 1 SA of the Internet 
DOI, and proposes new payloads and exchanges according to the ISAKMP 
standard.  The GDOI manages group security associations, which are 
used by IPSEC and potentially other data security protocols running 
at the IP or application layers.  These security associations protect 
one or more key-encrypting keys, traffic-encrypting keys, or data 
shared by group members.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.