Subject: 53rd IETF - Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:45:54 -0500

Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

Wednesday, March 20 at 1530-1730
=================================

CHAIR: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Benchmarking Methodology for Firewall Performance - status update.

   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-firewall-03.txt

2. Benchmarking Network-layer Traffic Control Mechanisms - status
   update.

   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-02.txt

3. Issues regarding the specification of a unified benchmarking
   methodology for Basic BGP convergence - update

   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-bgpbas-01.txt

4. Terminology and Methodology for "OSPF Benchmarking" - Follow up
   on last call.

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-ospfconv-term-00.txt
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-ospconv-intraarea-00.txt

5. Discussion:  How does (or should) the BMWG provide insight as to
   the utility or usage of "single-device, control plane, *GP protocol
   convergence benchmarks?"

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/bmwg/current/msg00196.html

Please help contribute to a successful meeting by reading the above
I-D(s) before the meeting.

To offer comments on BMWG work in progress or the agenda itself,
please send email to:

   [email-masked]

Alternatively, to offer potential agenda items, please email:

   [email-masked]