Subject: 53rd IETF - DNS Extensions WG (dnsext)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:26:35 -0500

DNS Extensions WG (dnsext)

Monday, March 18 at 0900-1130
================================

Chairs: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
        Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda bashing                                  Olafur Gudmundsson

WG status                                       Olafur Gudmundsson

Dynamic update workshop report                  Jakob Schlyter
http://ops.ietf.org/dns/dynupd/secure-ddns-howto.html

DNSSEC rewrite
  o description of document set                 Scott Rose
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-threats-01.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-01.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-00.txt

  o any protocol issues with agreed dnssec items
    - ds status                                 Olafur Gudmundsson
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-delegation-signer-06.txt
    - restrict key                              Dan Massey
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-restrict-key-for-dnssec-01.tx
t
    - ad is secure                              Brian Wellington
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ad-is-secure-04.txt
    - KEY alg documents                         Donald Eastlake
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2536bis-dsa-01.txt
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-01.txt

IPv6 topics and DNS configuration:
   IPv6 addresses last call issues discussion:  Randy Bush
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ipv6-addresses-01.txt

   6to4 and DNS                                 Keith More
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-dns-00.txt

   Using DHCPv6 for DNS configuration in Hosts  Ralph Droms
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-droms-dnsconfig-dhcpv6-01.txt

   Domain Name Auto-Registration for Plugged-in IPv6 Nodes      H. Kitamura
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kitamura-ipv6-name-auto-reg-01.txt

   MDNS update                                  Levon Esibov
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-09.txt

DNSSEC open
   o Opt-in                                     Roy Arends
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-01.txt

WG charter and future ?                         Randy Bush
   http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/dnsext-charter.html

Plug for the SPIKED BOF                         Jacob Schlyter
   http://www.ietf.org/ietf/02mar/siked.txt

Plug for DNSSEC provreg document                Scott Hollenbeck
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-secdns-00.txt

Plug for dnsop agenda                           Lars Johann-Liman/Ray Plzak