Subject: 53rd IETF - Voice Profile for Internet Mail WG (vpim)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:26:20 -0500

Voice Profile for Internet Mail WG (vpim)

Thursday, March 21 at 1530-1730
================================

CHAIR:   Glenn Parsons <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing - 5 minutes

VPIM Charter & Milestones review - 5 minutes

VPIM v2 r2  - 5 minutes

        Voice Profile for Internet Mail - version 2 (RFC Editor)  (Greg Vaudreuil)

        draft-ietf-vpim-vpimv2r2-05.txt         Feb 18, 2002

draft-ietf-vpim-vpimv2r2-32k-03.txt     Feb 15, 2002
draft-ietf-vpim-vpimv2r2-dur-03.txt     Feb 15, 2002

        MDN drafts (Tony Hansen/Greg Vaudreuil )

        draft-vaudreuil-mdnbis-01.txt     Nov 4, 2001

        DSN drafts (Greg Vaudreuil)

        draft-moore-1891bis-00.txt     June 21, 2001

draft-vaudreuil-1892bis-00.txt     June 15, 2001
draft-vaudreuil-1893bis-00.txt     June 15, 2001
draft-vaudreuil-1893ext-01.txt     Nov 6, 2001

VPIM Addressing (IESG review) - 5 minutes (Glenn Parsons)

        VPIM Addressing

        draft-ietf-vpim-address-02.txt          Oct 26, 2001

VPIM Directory - 10 minutes (Greg Vaudreuil)

        Voice Messaging Directory Service  (schema)

        draft-ietf-vpim-vpimdir-02.txt          Feb 15, 2002

        Voice Message Routing Service

        draft-ietf-vpim-routing-02.txt          Oct 29, 2001

IVM  - 45 minutes

        Goals for Internet Voice Mail (IESG review)  (Emily Candell)

        draft-ietf-vpim-ivm-goals-03.txt                June 15, 2001

        Internet Voice Messaging  (Stuart McRae)

        draft-ietf-vpim-ivm-03.txt              Nov 29, 2001

        Critical Content of Internet Mail (IESG review) (Eric Burger)

        draft-ietf-vpim-cc-05.txt                       March 1, 2002

        Message Context for Internet Mail (IESG review) (Eric Burger)

        draft-ietf-vpim-hint-07.txt             June 5, 2001 (expired)

        audio/wav with MS-GSM vs. audio/basic with mu-law   (Charles Eliot)

        draft-ema-vpim-msgsm-00.txt             April 1, 1999  (deleted)

        draft-ema-vpim-wav-00.txt               June 20, 1999 (deleted)

VPIM Addenda - 20 minutes

        Binary & channel IMAP extensions for VPIM Messages  (Lyndon Nerenberg)

        draft-nerenberg-imap-binary-05.txt      Sept 20, 2001

        draft-nerenberg-imap-channel-01.txt     Nov 27, 2001

        draft-burger-imap-chanuse-00.txt      Feb 27, 2002

        draft-segmuller-imap-structure-00.txt      April, 2001

        Calling Line Identification for VPIM Messages  (Glenn Parsons)

        draft-ema-vpim-clid-03.txt              Mar 7, 2002

        Voice Messaging IMAP Client Behaviour  (Glenn Parsons)

        draft-ema-vpim-cb-02.txt                July 18, 2001

        SIP MWI  (Rohan Mahy)

        draft-sipping-message-waiting-00.txt   Nov 14, 2001

        SNAP (Noam Shapira)

        draft-shapira-snap-03.txt   Mar 1, 2002

VPIM Re-Charter discussion - 20 minutes

        draft-vaudreuil-um-issues-00.txt      Feb 21, 2002

        draft-burger-um-reqts-00.txt      Feb 21, 2002

Wrap Up - 5 minutes