Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ngtrans-moving-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 07:08:30 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Generation Transition Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Moving in a Dual Stack Internet
	Author(s)	: S. Tsao et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ngtrans-moving-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 01-Mar-02
	
This document provides an analysis of the requirements to support 
mobility in a dual stack network. In this document, combinations 
of IPv4, IPv6, and dual stack mobile node moving in IPv4, IPv6, and
dual stack networks are listed and the requirements to support 
mobility under different network and mobile node configurations are
investigated. This document aims to reassess next generation 
transition (NGTRANS) tools from the point of view of mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-moving-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ngtrans-moving-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-moving-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.