Subject: 53rd IETF - Context Transfer, Handoff Candidate Discovery, and Dormant Mode Host Alerting WG (seamoby)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:55:49 -0500

Context Transfer, Handoff Candidate Discovery, and Dormant Mode Host Alerting WG (seamoby)

Thursday, March 21 at 1530-1730
================================

CHAIRS: Pat R. Calhoun <[email-masked]>
        James Kempf <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing (co-chairs, 5 min.)

Current draft status (co-chairs, 5 min.)

  Currently with the IESG:

    draft-ietf-seamoby-context-transfer-problem-stat-04.txt
    draft-ietf-seamoby-ct-reqs-03.txt
    draft-ietf-seamoby-car-discovery-issues-02.txt

  To WG draft status, will be re-posted under WG draft name after IETF:

     draft-krishnamurthi-car-requirements-00.txt

  Completed WG Last Call:

     draft-ietf-seamoby-paging-protocol-assessment-02.txt

Proposal for CT protocol selection process (co-chairs 10 minutes)

Discussion of Paging and the Internet Architecture (Mystery Guest, 10
minutes)

Paging Technical Issues (Marco Liebsch, 40 minutes)

Discussion of CAR Discovery and Routing Information Distribution
(Mystery Guest, 10 minutes)

CAR Discovery Requirements Discussion (Govind Krishnamurthi, 40 minutes)

     draft-krishnamurthi-car-requirements-00.txt