Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-satish-car-ct-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:08:38 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A combined Context Transfer and Candidate Access 
                          Router Discovery protocol
	Author(s)	: S. Jamadagni et al.
	Filename	: draft-satish-car-ct-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 26-Mar-02
	
Protocols being designed for seamless IP-level handovers, such as fast 
handover, context transfer (CT) and Candidate Access Router (CAR)
discovery protocols will have to go hand in hand for any meaningful 
seamless handover implementation. The CAR discovery and subsequent 
Target Access Router (TAR) discovery is achieved through L3 QoS 
parameters, user preferences and application level QoS parameter match 
between the geographically adjacent access routers (GAAR). It is 
asserted in this draft that the primary consideration for fast handover 
and CAR discovery will still be layer 3 QoS parameters as supported by 
the ARs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-satish-car-ct-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-satish-car-ct-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-satish-car-ct-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.