Subject: Last Call: Extensible Provisioning Protocol to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:29:14 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Provisioning Registry Protocol
Working Group to consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts
as Proposed Standards:

 o Extensible Provisioning Protocol
	<draft-ietf-provreg-epp-06.txt> 
 o Extensible Provisioning Protocol Domain Name Mapping
	<draft-ietf-provreg-epp-domain-04.txt>
 o Extensible Provisioning Protocol Host Mapping
	<draft-ietf-provreg-epp-host-04.txt> 
 o Extensible Provisioning Protocol Contact Mapping
	<draft-ietf-provreg-epp-contact-04.txt>
 o Extensible Provisioning Protocol Transport Over TCP
	<draft-ietf-provreg-epp-tcp-04.txt>

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by March 29, 2002.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-domain-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-host-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-contact-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-tcp-04.txt