Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-okabe-ipv6-lcna-minreq-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 07:04:43 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Minimum Requirement of IPv6 for Low Cost Network 
                          Appliance
	Author(s)	: N. OKABE et al.
	Filename	: draft-okabe-ipv6-lcna-minreq-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 28-Feb-02
	
Resource limitations and cost constraints associated with
small-embedded devices make it difficult to implement the entire
IPv6 specification.  We call such non-PC embedded devices
(e.g. game-machines, AV devices, sensors, digital cameras, LCD
projectors, and home appliances) 'Low Cost Network Appliances', and
define the minimum IPv6 requirements for them.  In this draft, we
will also point out several items to be discussed in future
studies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-okabe-ipv6-lcna-minreq-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-okabe-ipv6-lcna-minreq-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-okabe-ipv6-lcna-minreq-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.