Subject: 53rd IETF - IP Version 6 Working Group WG (ipv6)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:42:41 -0500

IP Version 6 Working Group WG (ipv6)

Monday, March 18 at 1930-2200
Thursday, March 21 at 0900-1130
================================

Chairs:
        Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
        Steve Deering <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

Monday, March 18, 2002, 1930-2200
----------------------------------

Introduction, Steve Deering, 5 min.

Review Agenda, Steve Deering, 5 min.

Document Status, Bob Hinden, 15 min.

Moving IPv6 Documents to Draft Standard, Margaret Wasserman, 30 min.

IPv6 Node Requirements, John Loughney, 10 min.

Default Address Selection for IPv6, Rich Draves, 0 min.
   <draft-ietf-ipv6-default-addr-select-07.txt>

Default Router Preferences and More-Specific Routes, Rich Draves, 15 min.
   <draft-ietf-ipv6-router-selection-01.txt>

DNS Discovery Update, Dave Thaler, 15 min.
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-04.txt>

IPv6 Node Requirements, John Loughney, 5 min.

Minimum IPv6 Functionality for a Cellular Host, Hesham Soliman, 30 min.
   <draft-ietf-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt>

Minimum Requirements of IPv6 for Low Cost Network Appliances, Atsushi
Inoue, 10 min.
   <draft-okabe-ipv6-lcna-minreq-01.txt>

Thursday, March 21, 2002, 0900-1130
-----------------------------------

Prefix Delegation Intro, Steve Deering, 10 min.
   Automatic Prefix Delegation Protocol for IPV6, Brian Haberman , 10 min.
      <draft-haberman-ipngwg-auto-prefix-01.txt>
   DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation, Ralph Droms, 10 min.
      <draft-troan-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-00.txt>
   IPv6 Router Advertisement Prefix Delegation Option, Nathan Lutchansky,
   10 min.
      <draft-lutchann-ipv6-delegate-option-00.txt>
   Prefix Delegation Discussion, Steve Deering, 15 min.

IPv6 Flow Label Specification, Jarno Rajahalme, 45 min.
   <draft-ietf-ipv6-flow-label-00.txt>

Reserving bits in RFC 2473 Interface IDs?, Erik Nordmark, 20 min.

Make IMEI-based universal IPv6 interface IDs a w.g. Draft?, Francis
Dupont, 5 min.
   <draft-dupont-ipv6-imei-00.txt>

Scoped Address Architecture Update, Tatuya Jinmei, 10 min.
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-scoping-arch-03.txt>