Subject: 53rd IETF - Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge (pwe3)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 10:29:12 -0500

Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge (pwe3)

Thursday, March 21 at 1300-1500
================================

CHAIRS: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
        Luca Martini <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1300-1320 Administrivia (15 minutes)

            Agenda Bashing
            Minutes
            Blue Sheets
            WG Document Status
            Goals and Milestones Update

1315-1320 AD Talk on Charter Conformance and Commonality

1320-1335 PWE3 Protocol Layering Discussion
           Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-pwe3-protocol-layer-01.txt

1335-1355 Discussion of Fischer & Brayley ATM Drafts:
           Matthew Bocci <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fischer-pwe3-atm-service-02.txt

1355-1405 Discussion of TDMoIP Draft
           Motty Anavi <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-anavi-tdmoip-03.txt

1405-1415 Discussion of CESoPSN Draft
           Sasha Vainshtein <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vainshtein-cesopsn-02.txt

1415-1425 BCP over L2TP & Ethernet PWE3, Case Study & Modeling
           Mitsuru Higashiyama <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-higashiyama-eol2tp-01.txt

1425-1445  MIB Update/Discussion
            Thomas D. Nadeau <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zelig-pw-enet-mib-00.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zelig-pw-mib-02.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zelig-pw-mpls-mib-01.txt
 ftp://[email-masked]/tnadeau/draft-sathappan-pw-atm-mib-00.txt

1445-1500 Wrap Up