Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 06:23:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the LDAP (v3) Revision Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Summary of the X.500(2nd edition) User Schema for 
                          use with LDAPv3
	Author(s)	: K. Dally
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-02.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 04-Mar-02
	
This document provides an overview of the attribute types and object
classes defined by the ISO/IEC JTC1 and ITU-T committees in the 
IS0/IEC 9594 and X.500 documents, in particular those intended for 
use by directory clients.  This is the most widely used schema for 
LDAP/X.500 directories, and many other schema definitions for white 
pages objects use it as a basis.  This document does not cover 
attributes used for the administration of X.500 directory servers, 
nor does it include attributes defined by other ISO/ITU-T documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.