Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rmonmib-appverbs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 06:32:08 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote Network Monitoring Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Remote Network Monitoring MIB Protocol Identifier 
                          Reference Extensions
	Author(s)	: A. Bierman, C. Bucci, R. Dietz, A. Warth
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rmonmib-appverbs-03.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 04-Mar-02
	
This memo defines extensions to the Protocol Identifier Reference
document for the identification of application verb information. It does
not obsolete any portion of the Protocol Identifier Reference document.
In particular, it describes the algorithms required to identify protocol
operations (verbs) within the protocol encapsulations managed with the
Remote Network Monitoring MIB Version 2, RFC 2021.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmonmib-appverbs-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rmonmib-appverbs-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmonmib-appverbs-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.