Subject: 53rd IETF - Provisioning Registry Protocol WG (provreg)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:52:06 -0500

Provisioning Registry Protocol WG (provreg)

Wednesday, March 20 at 1300-1500
================================

CHAIRS: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
        Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1 WG status (Ed Lewis)

2 Last Call Comments (Scott Hollenbeck)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-grrp-reqs-06.txt
  and
http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2002-03/msg00026.html
  referring to the following
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-domain-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-host-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-contact-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-tcp-04.txt

3 In Process Documents (Authors of those)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-beep-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-container-01.txt

4 Implementations (Few minutes from those wanting to report)

5 Registry-Specific Extensions (Hong Liu)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-epp-ustld-00.txt

6 WG Next Steps
Discussion...