Subject: 53rd IETF - Authentication, Authorization and Accounting WG (aaa)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 13:15:10 -0500

Authentication, Authorization and Accounting WG (aaa)

Thursday, March 21 1300-1500
==============================

CHAIRS: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
        David Mitton <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

1. Preliminaries (5 minutes)
     Agenda Bashing
     Blue sheets
     Minute takers
     Document status
     WG Last Call Summary

2. Connectathon Update (David Frascone, 5 minutes)

3. Diameter Base (John Loughney, 10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-10.txt

4. Mobile IP (Tony Johansson, 10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-09.txt

5. CMS (Pat Calhoun, 10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cms-04.txt

6. Transport (Bernard Aboba, 10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-transport-05.txt

7. NASREQ (David Spence & David Mitton, 10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-09.txt

8. Security issues with NASREQ Keying (Jesse Walker, 10 minutes)
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/3pkd.pdf
http://shoup.net/papers/skey.pdf

9. Mobile IPv6 AAA Requirements (Franck Le, 5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-aaa-mipv6-requirements-00.txt

10. Diameter Multimedia application (Tony Johansson, 5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-aaa-diameter-mm-app-01.txt

11. Roadmap (Bernard Aboba & ADs, 5 minutes)