Subject: 53rd IETF - Forwarding and Control Element Separation WG (forces)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:39:59 -0500

Forwarding and Control Element Separation WG (forces)

Monday, March 18 1300-1500
===========================

CHAIRS: Patrick Droz <[email-masked]>
        David Putzolu <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1300-1500 Monday, March 18, 2002

1300-1310 Agenda Bash & Intro - Chairs
          WG Status - Relevant Milestones

1310-1320 Bandwidth Methodology Working Group
          Terminology and other potential areas of commonality
          Howard C. Berkowitz

1320-1325 Netlink as an IP Services Protocol
          (WG informational draft) - Update - Jamal Hadi Salim
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-netlink-02.txt

1325-1345 ForCES Requirements
          (WG requirements draft) - Update - Margaret Wasserman
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-requirements-02.txt

1345-1410 ForCES Applicability Statement - Mark Handley
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crouch-forces-applicability-01.txt

1410-1430 ForCES Architectural Framework - Lily Yang
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-anderson-forces-arch-00.txt

1430-1455 Forwarding Element Model and
          ForwArding and Control ElemenT (FACT) Protocol - Ram Gopal
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gopal-forces-fact-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gopal-forces-femodel-00.txt

1455-1500 Next steps for WG docs and individual contribs