Subject: 53rd - IP Over Optical WG (ipo)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:21:04 -0500

IP Over Optical WG (ipo)

Tuesday, March 19th at 1545-1645
===================================

CHAIRS: Jim Luciani ([email-masked])
        Daniel Awduche ([email-masked])

AGENDA:

1. Jim Luciani: Introduction, 5 min

2. Greg Bernstein, \023Optical Inter Domain Routing Considerations\024,
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipo-optical-inter-domain-01.t
xt,
10 min

3. Yong Xue, \023Carrier Optical Services Requirements",
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipo-carrier-requirements-01.t
xt,
10 min

4. Osama Aboul-Magd,
\023Automatic Switched Optical Network (ASON) Architecture and Its Related
Protocols\024,
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipo-ason-02.txt,
10 min

5. E. Oki, "Requirements of optical link-state information for traffic
engineering",
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-ipo-optlink-req-00.txt,
10 min

6. Dan Awduche, "IPO Applicability Statement", 10 min

7.      Closing, Dan, 5 min