Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-barbir-opes-fsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 06:20:30 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Framework for Service Personalization
	Author(s)	: A. Barbir et al.
	Filename	: draft-barbir-opes-fsp-01.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 06-Mar-02
	
This document discusses a Framework for Service Personalization 
(FSP) defined within the bounds of the Open Pluggable Edge Services 
(OPES) Framework. The work described here aims to provide a 
Framework and Protocols for the delivery of the optimal content 
variant for a given requestor based on subscriber profile and 
policies, content profile and its associated policies. This document 
provides a general outline of FSP that could be used as a vehicle 
for performing personalization services in edge and intermediary 
devices or at Content origins.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barbir-opes-fsp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-barbir-opes-fsp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-barbir-opes-fsp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.