Subject: 53rd IETF - Dynamic Host Configuration WG (dhc)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 10:21:16 -0500

Dynamic Host Configuration WG (dhc)

Wednesday, March 20 at 0900-1130
=================================

CHAIR:  Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda bashing
WG update                                       - 10 minutes

Henrik Levkowetz                                - 10 minutes
DHCP Option for Mobile IP Foreign Agents
draft-levkowetz-dhc-mip-fa-00.txt

Smith/Lemon                                     - 15 minutes
Considerations for the use of the Host Name option
draft-ietf-dhc-host-option-considerations-00.txt

Josh Tseng                                      - 10 minutes
DHCP Options for Internet Storage Name Service
draft-tseng-dhc-isnsoption-00.txt

Bernie Volz                                     - 10 minutes
Load Balancing for DHCPv6
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-loadb-00.txt

Droms/Troan                                     - 15 minutes
IPv6 Prefix Options for DHCPv6
draft-troan-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-00.txt

Droms/Schnizlein                                - 15 minutes
RADIUS Attributes Sub-option for the
   DHCP Relay Agent Information Option
draft-ietf-dhc-agentopt-radius-00.txt

Droms/Narten/Aboba                              -  5 minutes
Using DHCPv6 for DNS Configuration in Hosts
draft-droms-dnsconfig-dhcpv6-01.txt

Vijayabhaskar A K                               - 30 minutes
DHCPv6 (rev -23) Issues