Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yanjun-lbam-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:52:39 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Load Balancing using pseudo-Anycast and 
                          pseudo-Mobility (LBAM) in IPv6
	Author(s)	: Y. Feng et al.
	Filename	: draft-yanjun-lbam-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 26-Apr-02
	
Load balancing is a method, by which IP packet can be distributed 
across a pool of servers, instead of directing to a single server. 
There are many applications needing load balancing such as Web 
service, FTP service and NAT gateway. However, current load 
balancing software and implementations have problems such as poor 
scalability, inability to balance session flow, long latency time 
and topological constraint on server pool.  
This document describes a method using pseudo-anycast and pseudo-
mobility based on Mobile IPv6 to implement load balancing in 
session level in Ipv6 network, by which those problems above can be 
solved. Futhermore, this method only need little modification to 
Mobile IPv6 in the servers' and agent's side; as for the general 
users, it need not any modification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yanjun-lbam-ipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yanjun-lbam-ipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yanjun-lbam-ipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.