Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-megaco-naspkg-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:13:19 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Gateway Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Megaco/H.248 NAS Package
	Author(s)	: J. Mitchell, t. Taylor, A. Whitton, R. Subramaniam
	Filename	: draft-ietf-megaco-naspkg-04.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 09-Apr-02
	
This document is intended to satisfy the requirements in section 
11.2.5 of the Megaco/H.248 requirements document.  It defines five 
packages: 
- the base NAS package contains properties and events supported by 
all NAS terminations; 
- the NAS Incoming package contains properties and events  
supported by NAS terminations involved in calls initiated by the 
circuit network; 
- the NAS Outgoing package contains properties supported by NAS 
terminations involved in calls outgoing to the circuit network; 
- the NAS Control package contains an event supported by a NAS 
Control termination, which allows the MG to indicate a request to 
initiate a data connection to a terminal served by the switched 
circuit network; 
- the NAS ROOT package contains properties supported by an MG which 
is also capable of supporting at least the NAS and NAS Incoming 
packages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-naspkg-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-megaco-naspkg-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-naspkg-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.