Subject: (OTCBB: PAXM) Special Investment Alert

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 06:20:34 -2000

This message has been
sent to you as a subscriber of the "Financial Update" in compliance with
our strict anti-abuse regulations. We will continue to bring you valuable
offers on the products and services that interest you most. If you do not
wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email
at the bottom of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never
receive another email from us again.
UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE

STOCK
ALERT!

Alert:  Premier
Axium ASP (OTCBB: PAXM)  positions itself for enormous growth
in 2002 through aggressive acquisition plan

SYMBOL
PAXM

CURRENT PRICE            $0.0015

52 WEEK HIGH              $3.68

52 WEEK LOW               $0.001

Investment Highlights

According
to the IDC, in 1998 the U.S. market for Human Resources outsourcing
services was approximately $6.7 billion and is expected
to reach $10.2 billion in 2003.

PAXM president Anthony Burnham, formerly of Nestle-Carnation,
has outlined an intense acquisition strategy for the
company.   It is projected that PAXM will achieve
approximately $250 million in assets within the next
year as it moves forward toward its goal of becoming the leader
in providing complete infrastructure services.

PAXM has invested millions of dollars in creating
its unparalleled

proprietary Integrated
Service Branch to provide ultimate

human capital management, strategic
planning, and information

technology services to sustained growth
companies.

Company
Background

Cutting edge, rapid growth companies
just can't do it all.  With managing their own internal
growth and marketing strategies, many find it virtually impossible
to deal with multiple providers of infrastructure services.
Problem? Not for PAXM.  Its client-centric Integrated
Service Branch (ISB) is the ultimate one stop infrastructure service
provider with a focus on sustained high-growth companies.

Independent research has shown that the
high-growth company segment accounts for 95% of all net job growth
in the U.S.  These companies produce 20 times more sales
per employee, have 5 times the market share, and 25% greater profitability.
PAXM management realizes the enormous potential of
this market and has developed a proprietary Integrated Service
Branch to provide an end-to-end array of high-touch and web-based
services to its target market, through both a physical office presence
and an integrated web-based solution.

PAXM is able to provide top quality service
in all areas through its extensive list of alliance partners.
It deals with top companies in network management, business insurance,
and disaster recovery. A few premier partners are as follows:

Alliance Partner
Application

Aon Corporation
Business insurance & risk programs

Acordia, Inc.
Health & welfare insurance program

Sungard Data Systems,
Inc.
Continuity and disaster recovery

Best Software
Inc.
Web-based HR management systems

Unisys Corporation
Network management IS installation

Virtual CEO, Inc.
Web-based strategic assessments

Industry
Stats

Industry data statistics show
nothing but potential for PAXM and its Integrated Service Branch
model. According to a recent study by Cognetics,
Inc., a leading market research firm, rapid growth companies that
have demonstrated sustained growth and market acceptance, are responsible
for approximately 95% of all net job growth in the U.S. while only representing 4% of all firms.  Typically, these companies are twice as likely
to survive, possess 5 times the market share, and have 3 times more
net worth than the average small firm. PAXM profits from targeting those companies willing
to pay for the premium services it offers, and since these companies
also have a 25% greater profitability they consistently have
a steady flow of funds to do so.

Conclusion

PAXM offers the ultimate solution
for companies looking for one-stop shopping for all of their infrastructure
needs. It touts its competition with its expertise in human
capital management services and support, strategic planning and
management services, as well as a comprehensive suit of information
technology, insurance, and ancillary services. Look for news announcements soon to come detailing
PAXM's aggressive acquisition strategy as well as more information
regarding the company's plans for internal growth.   With an HR
outsourcing market expected to reach $10.2 billion in 2003, PAXM
is positioned to be and industry leader.

DISCLAIMER:

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements
that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations,
beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may
be "forward looking statements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and
projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number
of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or
events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward
looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects", "will,"  "anticipates,"
"estimates," "believes," "understands" or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur.  All information
provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice
from a registered professional securities representative before deciding
to trade in stocks featured within this email.  None of the material
within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice.

In compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, Section17(b), Emerging
Equity Alert discloses the receipt of 25 million unrestricted shares
of PAXM from a third party for the publication of this report.
Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation
due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares.
Part or all of this position may be sold at any time, even after positive
statements have been made regarding the above company.  All factual
information in this report was gathered from public sources, including
but not limited to SEC filings, Company Press Releases, and Market
Guide.  Emerging Equity Alert  believes this information
to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness.
Use of the material within this email constitutes your acceptance
of these terms.

To be removed from future mailings,
please respond

to this email with "Remove" in the subject line

Unsubscribe Information

To "opt out" from future mailings of this type, visit
This Page

Or call the 800 number below. Please allow 5-10 business days for database
request.

__________________________________________________________________________