Subject: 193.67.253.2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 02:27:05 -2000

Emerging
Growth Stock Alert

Light Management
Group Inc.    A Pioneer in the Field of Optics

*Tonight:
A company with massive (and
profitable) revenue projections, top-notch technology, and an industry
poised for enormous growth.

RECENT NEWS:
3/04/02- Light Management Group
Inc.

Announces
Distribution Contract for South American
Subsidiary

* Read the Full Announcement
Later Within This Report

Key
Points about LMGR

LMGR projects profitability
will be achieved in fiscal 2002, and has estimated that revenue from
product sales will exceed $20 million $US, with anticipation of
profits near $7.5 million.  Revenue
projections for 2003 and 2004 are $100 million and $300
million respectively.

LMGR was recently
awarded Three Gold Medals at the 50th World
Exhibition of Innovation in Brussels, Belgium for its advancements
with its Ultraviolet Scanner, Laser Projector, and Acousto-Optic
Switch technology.

LMGR
has recently filed for two U.S. patents in the fiber
optics field which the company expects to have significant
applications in telecommunications, data transmission, and
Internet technology.

Company
Name

Light
Management Group Inc. (OTCBB:LMGR)

Current
Price

$0.17

Shares
Outstanding

Shares in Float

52-Week
High

26.5 million (appx.)

18 million (appx.)

$3.50

52-Week
Low

$0.15

Who
Are These Guys?

Light
Management Group, Inc. (OTCBB:LMGR)
is a publicly traded company engaged in
the acquisition, development and sale of new optical and light
technologies, equipment and
services. LMGR has developed and patented
acousto-optic management products, utilizing best-of-class
technologies from around the world. With this technology at its
center, the Company has discovered a new application: using this
technology as a switch for the fiber optics industry. The market
for this application is expected to globally reach

$16.1
Billion by 2010.

LMGR
is the parent company with the following wholly owned subsidiaries:

Laser
Show Systems Investments Ltd. (UK)

Laser
Show Systems (Canada) Ltd.

Exclusive
Advertising Inc. (an Ontario Corporation)

Optico
Luz S.A.

Light
Research and Development Ltd. (an Ontario Corporation)

How
Large Can it Become?

One
of the greatest growth achievements of the 20th
century has been the explosion of the networked world and particularly
the Internet.
In 1900, there were 10 million phones worldwide. In 1960 there
were 100 million.
By 1990 there were 500 million, and in the past 10 years of the
20th century the network nearly doubled in size.
The 1990s also saw tremendous increases in the number of internet
users and optical networks will play a pivotal role in the key
transmission of voice, data and video.
Optical networks hold the promise of greatly increased speed at
greatly reduced cost.
Again, this industry is expected to
exceed
$16.1 Billion in 2010 and LMGR is ready to lead the way.

Hot
off the Press- LMGR News

Light Management Group Inc. Announces Distribution Contract for
South American Subsidiary with Master Distributor Esoluciones
S.A.

NORCROSS, Ga.--(BUSINESS
WIRE)--March 4, 2002--Light Management Group Inc. (OTCBB:LMGR
- news)

Optico Luz SA to Re-Sell
NetScreen Technologies Products

Light Management Group Inc. (LMG)
(OTCBB:LMGR
- news;
lmgr.net), developer of new applications in optical and light
technologies employing sound waves, today announced that its
South American subsidiary, Optico Luz SA, has procured a
contract to be a distributor of NetScreen Technologies (Nasdaq:NSCN
- news)
products for Esoluciones S.A.

According to the terms of the
contract, Optico Luz SA will become a VAR (Value-Added
Re-seller) for Esoluciones S.A. in the territory of Ecuador.
Esoluciones S.A. is a Colombian-based company that distributes
software and hardware to clients, along with solutions in remote
connectivity, network management, security, internetworking and
administration of Computer Science. Esoluciones S.A. is the
Master Distributor of NetScreen products throughout the Andean
Pact nations of Ecuador, Guyana, Suriname and Venezuela,
providing complete infrastructure for support and local service.

NetScreen Technologies
develops, markets and sells a broad family of network security
systems and appliances that deliver high-performance,
cost-effective security for enterprises and service providers.
Its security systems and appliances deliver integrated firewall,
virtual private network and network traffic management
capabilities in a single device using its proprietary
application-specific integrated circuit (``GigaScreen ASIC'')
and its proprietary security operating system and applications
(``ScreenOS'').

Several of NetScreen
Technologies' products have won prestigious technology awards.
The NetScreen-5XP Operating System, for instance, won the
SuperQuest Award for ``Most Promising New Technology'' in the
Application Layer Systems and Technology category at the 2001
SuperComm technology exhibition in Atlanta. The SuperQuest
Awards are sponsored by SuperComm and CMP Media's tele.com
magazine.

Optico Luz SA was launched as a
subsidiary of Light Management Group in April, 2001. Its mandate
is to enhance and capitalize on the tremendous growth of the
fiber optic and telecommunications industries in Latin America.
During its first quarter of operation, Optico Luz SA was already
in a position of achieving revenue, as announced on July 27,
2001.

``Optico Luz is very proud to
re-sell an accomplished internet security product line of such
renown and applicability as the NetScreen products,'' said
Eduardo Ayala, President, Optico Luz SA. ``Through our new
initiative with Esoluciones S.A., Optico Luz will realize
revenue as a re-seller of products with tremendous appeal to
internet-based businesses and ISPs in a territory with
fast-emerging telecommunications concerns.''

Light Management Group Inc.
specializes in the development of new applications in optical
and light technologies. LMG's breakthrough technology employs
sound waves to focus and direct light. LMG has filed for two
United States patents in the fiber optics field, both of which
could have significant applications in telecommunications, data
transmission, and Internet technology. Light Management Group is
committed to fulfilling demand for multiple, complex levels of
switching within the communications industry.

Cautionary
Statement for Purposes of the ``Safe Harbor'' Provisions of the
Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements,
other than historical facts, included in the foregoing news
release may constitute ``forward looking statements'' within the
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as
amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934,
as amended. These statements, which include, but are not limited
to, words such as ``expect,'' ``anticipate,'' ``estimate,''
``plan,'' ``project'' and ``intend'' are based on management's
beliefs and assumptions, and on information currently available
to management and involve certain known and unknown risks,
uncertainties and other factors which may cause these statements
to be materially different from any future results, performance
or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking
statements. Such factors include, among others, the Company's
ability to successfully implement its business plan and
integrate any proposed and future business arrangements;
potential fluctuations in financial results, dependence on new
product development, rapid technological and market change,
failure to complete the manufacture of products on schedule and
on budget, uncertainties relating to business and economic
conditions in markets in which the Company operates and relating
to customer plans and commitments; dependence on intellectual
property rights; and the competitive environment in which the
Company operates and other risks detailed from time to time in
the Company's periodic reports filed with the United States
Securities and Exchange Commission and other regulatory
authorities.

How
Will LMGR Grow?

LMGRÿFFFF92s
growth strategy focuses on increasing the number of its corporate
partner contacts, patenting the full range of its products and
designs, and acquiring strategic, forward looking partners.
In addition, LMGR focuses on the following areas of application
development:

1) Digital Communications

2)
Visual Media (including outdoor

advertising)

3) Industrial Equipment

4)
Aerospace

5)
Bio-Medical

The
potential applications for LMGR's technology are virtually limitless.
With this in mind, LMGR is already demonstrating some of the many uses
of its proprietary technologies.
The companyÿFFFF92s laser projection system, called RGB Laser
Projection, produces three-dimensional designs that can be used to market
products on large-scale billboards, and it is ready to take the
advertising world by storm.

In
Conclusion...

LMGR
has proved itself to be on the cutting edge of
revolutionizing the optical industry.
With a $16.1 billion market expected in 2010, LMGR is
positioning itself to be an industry leader through aggressive
development of its technologies. Its internationally recognized
technologies have earned four distinct honors at the 50th
World Exhibition of Innovation, Research, and New Technology
convention in Belgium whose past recipients have been Kings of
Morocco, Thailand, and former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.
With projected revenues of $100 million in 2003 and $300
million in 2004, LMGR is definitely worth a second look at
these levels.

DISCLAIMER:

Information within this email contains "forward
looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities
Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions
or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact
and may be "forward looking statements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and
projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number
of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or
events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward
looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"will,"  "anticipates," "estimates,"
"believes," "understands" or that by statements
indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might"
occur.  All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided
and not investment advice. Investment News Alert advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this
email.  None of the material within this report shall be construed
as any kind of investment advice.

In compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, Section17(b), Emerging
Growth Stock Alert discloses the receipt of two hundred thousand unrestricted
shares of LMGR from a third party for the publication of this report
and additional services related to LMGR.  Be aware of an inherent
conflict of interest resulting from our intent to profit from the sale
of these shares.  Part or all of our position may be liquidated
at any time, even after we have made positive statements regarding the
above company.  All factual information in this report was
gathered from public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings,
Company Press Releases, and Market Guide.
Emerging Growth Stock Alert  believes this information to
be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness.
Use of the material within this email constitutes your acceptance of
these terms.

Unsubscribe
Information

To "opt out" from future mailings of this type, visit