Subject: Rserpool interim meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:30:53 -0400

We will be holding an interim Rserpool working meeting in Herndon, VA
from May 29-30.  Cisco is the host.  Thank you.

Agenda -- May 29-30:

We will meet for 1-1/2 days.

The proposed agenda is:

Updated internet-drafts (due out in April)

1) ASAP draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-03.txt
2) ENRP draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-03.txt
3) Rserpool Architecture draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-02.txt

Security
1) Authentication for end user - ENRP server interactions (ENRP server
   authentication) draft-stillman-rserpool-threats-02.txt

Updated versions of these internet-drafts will be released this month.
You will have a month to review them before the working meeting.
Please read them so that we can use the time together productively.
Other drafts are welcome as well but you need to submit them at least 2
weeks before the meeting.  Comments are also welcome on the mailing
list as always.

Detailed minutes and blue sheets will be taken and posted to the list.
All decisions based on a proto-consensus at the interim will go back to
the list.

Everyone is invited to this meeting.  Please let me know if you can
attend via private e-mail so we can get the appropriate size room.
Hotel information will be posted on the Rserpool mailing list.

-- maureen