Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-moreno-mobility-events-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:24:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobility Events Management in SPIRITS
	Author(s)	: D. Moreno
	Filename	: draft-moreno-mobility-events-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 24-Apr-02
	
This document describes the management of the mobility events
considered in SPIRITS protocol and the definition of their related
parameters.
The mobility events management will allow a SPIRITS server to
subscribe to and to be notified of location changes of a mobile
user. The events would only be applicable to mobile users reachable
through a CS network. The sending of these events must be allowed by
setting the related marks in the HLR. Besides, the SPIRITS protocol
must be able to translate the CAMEL operations involving mobility
information into events that can be transferred to the SPIRITS
client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moreno-mobility-events-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-moreno-mobility-events-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-moreno-mobility-events-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.