Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-terrell-internet-protocol-t1-t2-ad-sp-03.txt,.pdf

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:22:25 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: INTERNET PROTOCOL t1 and t2 ADDRESS SPACE
	Author(s)	: E. Terrell
	Filename	: draft-terrell-internet-protocol-t1-
                          t2-ad-sp-03.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 54
	Date		: 19-Apr-02
	
This paper Defines the 'IPtX Protocol Specification', and provides a
visualization of the lack of IP Address Control, a Blunder, which may
be excused partly because of the impossibility of Predicting the
Current, as well as the Future use and growth of the Internet.
However, this requires an investigation, or Analysis for the Current
use of the HD-Ratio in the IPv4 and IPv6 IP Specifications. Moreover,
while the IPv4 IP Specification, is indeed the primary focus of this
investigation. To provide a fair comparison however, this Analysis
requires, if not mandates, the use of the IPt1 and IPt2 specifications
as well. The reasoning here nevertheless, is the difference in the
respective Addressing Schematics. Where by, the Addressing Scheme of the
former focuses primarily on the HOST IP Address (Assignment), while the
focus of the latter emphasizes only the Network IP Address. Nevertheless,it shall be concluded, the Addressing Methods used in the Schematic also affects the Efficiency; 'the RATIO of Total Number of Nodes that can be attached to Service the Global Networking Community, and the Number of available IP Addresses used for the Connection'.
In other words, this 'Analysis is Argument', whose focus upon the
'HD-Ratio' and the 'CIDR Notation' establishes the foundation defining
the 'INTERNET PROTOCOL t1 and t2 ADDRESS SPACE' for the IPt1 and IPt2
Protocol Specifications. Which moreover, exceeds the Mandate Defining a
New IP Addressing System specified as the Requirements outlined in
RFC1550.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-terrell-internet-protocol-t1-t2-ad-sp-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-terrell-internet-protocol-t1-t2-ad-sp-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-terrell-internet-protocol-t1-t2-ad-sp-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.