Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-megaco-3015corr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:32:50 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Gateway Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Gateway Control Protocol Version 1
	Author(s)	: C. Groves, M. Pantaleo
	Filename	: draft-ietf-megaco-3015corr-01.txt
	Pages		: 213
	Date		: 28-May-02
	
This document defines the protocol used between elements of a 
physically decomposed multimedia gateway, i.e. a Media Gateway and a 
Media Gateway Controller.  The protocol presented in this document 
meets the requirements for a media gateway control protocol as 
presented in RFC 2805. 
This document is intended to replace RFC 3015.  It is the result of 
continued cooperation between the IETF Megaco Working Group and ITU-T 
Study Group 16.  It incorporates the original text of RFC 3015, 
modified by corrections and clarifications discussed on the Megaco E-
mail list and incorporated into the Study Group 16 Implementor's 
Guide for Recommendation H.248.  The present version of this document 
has undergone ITU-T Last Call as Recommendation H.248 Amendment 1.  
Because of ITU-T renumbering, it will be published by the ITU-T as 
Recommendation H.248.1 (03/2002), Gateway Control Protocol Version 1.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-3015corr-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-megaco-3015corr-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-3015corr-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.