Subject: Last Call: Generalized MPLS Signaling - CR-LDP Extensions to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:11:03 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement 
Plane Working Group to consider Generalized MPLS Signaling - CR-LDP 
Extensions <draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-cr-ldp-06.txt> as a Proposed 
Standard.  

The IESG will also consider publication of the following 
Internet-Drafts as Proposed Standards:

o Generalized MPLS Signaling - RSVP-TE Extensions 
	<draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-07.txt>
o Generalized MPLS - Signaling Functional Description 
	<draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-08.txt>

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by June 5, 2002.

Files can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-cr-ldp-06.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-07.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-08.txt