Subject: Last Call: The Refer Method to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 12:59:30 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol
Working Group to consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts
as Proposed Standards:

 o The Refer Method
	<draft-ietf-sip-refer-04.txt>
 o The Session Inititation Protocol (SIP)
	<draft-ietf-sip-replaces-02.txt>
 o The Reason Header Field for the Session Initiation Protocol
	<draft-ietf-sip-reason-01.txt>
 o Internet Media Types message/sipfrag
	<draft-sparks-sip-mimetypes-03.txt> 
 o SIP Extension for Registering Non-Adjacent Contacts
	<draft-willis-sip-path-06.txt>

The IESG will also consider publication of Best Current Practices for
Third Party Call Control in the Session Initiation Protocol
<draft-ietf-sipping-3pcc-00.txt> as a BCP.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by June 3, 2002.

Files can be obtained via http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-refer-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-replaces-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-reason-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-sip-mimetypes-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-willis-sip-path-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-3pcc-00.txt