Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v3-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:00:18 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for IEEE 802.3 Medium 
                          Attachment Units (MAUs)
	Author(s)	: J. Flick et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v3-02.txt
	Pages		: 62
	Date		: 13-May-02
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
This memo obsoletes RFC 2668, 'Definitions of Managed Objects for
IEEE 802.3 Medium Attachment Units (MAUs)'.  This memo extends that
specification by including management information useful for the
management of 10 gigabit per second (Gb/s) MAUs.  This memo also
obsoletes RFC 1515, 'Definitions of Managed Objects for IEEE 802.3
Medium Attachment Units (MAUs)'.
Ethernet technology, as defined by the 802.3 Working Group of the
IEEE, continues to evolve, with scalable increases in speed, new
types of cabling and interfaces, and new features.  This evolution
may require changes in the managed objects in order to reflect this
new functionality.  This document, as with other documents issued by
this working group, reflects a certain stage in the evolution of
Ethernet technology.  In the future, this document might be revised,
or new documents might be issued by the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub
MIB Working Group, in order to reflect the evolution of Ethernet
technology.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.  Please forward comments to
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v3-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v3-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v3-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.