Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gurbani-spirits-location-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 07:27:32 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SPIRITS Location Services
	Author(s)	: V. Gurbani et al.
	Filename	: draft-gurbani-spirits-location-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 29-May-02
	
This document describes location- and mobility-related services as
they are enabled by SPIRITS.  SPIRITS services originate from certain
actions occurring in the PSTN (wireline and wireless) and involve
interactions with Internet hosts.  The services described in this
document pertain to location- and mobility-related events detected by
the PSTN and reported to an Internet host which requested them for
subsequent service execution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gurbani-spirits-location-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-gurbani-spirits-location-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gurbani-spirits-location-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.