Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-liu-mobileip-mipv6tomipv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 07:28:44 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Connecting Mobile IPv6 Nodes Across IPv4 Clouds Back  
                          To IPv6 Domains With Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)	: C. Liu
	Filename	: draft-liu-mobileip-mipv6tomipv4-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 22-May-02
	
This document specifies a mechanism for Mobile IPv6 nodes of IPv6 
Site to continue utilizing Mobile IPv6 services when they roam 
into IPv4 domains. The mechanism is based on Mobile IPv6 and 
Mobile IPv4 glued together by IPv4 encapsulation for delivering 
IPv6 packets between the Mobile IPv6 nodes and their Mobile IPv6 
home agents. To support the mechanism specified in this draft, the 
Mobile IPv6 nodes MUST be Mobile IPv4 capable and MUST NOT utilize 
Mobile IPv6 route optimization when in IPv4 domain, and some of 
the border routers of the site MUST be capable to act as Mobile 
IPv4 home agent(s). The IPv6 site does not need to run 6to4 
protocol, however.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-mobileip-mipv6tomipv4-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-liu-mobileip-mipv6tomipv4-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-liu-mobileip-mipv6tomipv4-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.