Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fishman-2436bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 07:34:43 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IETF and ITU-T Collaboration Guidelines
	Author(s)	: G. Fishman, S. Bradner
	Filename	: draft-fishman-2436bis-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 06-May-02
	
This document provides guidance to aid in the understanding of
collaboration on standards development between the International
Telecommunication Union -- Telecommunication Standardization Sector
(ITU-T) and the Internet Society (ISOC) / Internet Engineering Task
Force (IETF).  It is an update of and obsoletes [RFC 2436].  The
updates reflect changes in the IETF and ITU-T since RFC 2436 was
written.  The bulk of this document is common text with ITU-T
Supplement 3 to the ITU-T A-Series Recommendations.
This was approved by TUT-T TSAG on 30 November 2001 as a supplement
to the ITU-T A-Series of recommendations (will be numbered as A-
Series Supplement 3)

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fishman-2436bis-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-fishman-2436bis-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fishman-2436bis-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.