Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-madisetti-argyriou-voice-video-mip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 07:31:12 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Voice & Video over mobile IP Networks
	Author(s)	: V. Madisetti, A. Argyriou
	Filename	: draft-madisetti-argyriou-voice-video-mip-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 20-May-02
	
Transmission of voice, video and other  real-time multimedia
data over IP networks is gaining much importance, and Quality of
Service (QoS) issues are further compromised when wireless and 
mobility issues are also included into the picture. A unified 
approach, VoMo, to addressing QoS through consideration of 
appropriate signaling, control and data transmission is presented, 
that has the additional benefits of compliance with current IP 
network infrastructure through recently proposed IETF protocols, such
as Stream Control Tranmission Protocol (SCTP)[RFC2960] and Session 
Initiation Protocol (SIP)[RFC2543].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-madisetti-argyriou-voice-video-mip-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-madisetti-argyriou-voice-video-mip-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-madisetti-argyriou-voice-video-mip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.