Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-terrell-gwebs-vs-ieps-00.txt,.pdf

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 07:34:56 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Global Wide Emergency Broadcast System {GWEBS vs. 
                          IEPS}The Comparison with Internet Emergency Preference
                          Scheme
	Author(s)	: E. Terrell
	Filename	: draft-terrell-gwebs-vs-ieps-00.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 09-May-02
	
This paper Discusses several points Lacking in the presentation of the
IEPS Specification, and Condemns others as unwarranted mandates, which
defines the Internet and its use as a Vehicle for WAR. The Alternative,
'GWEBS', develops is a more realistic foundation that supports saving
lives (Addressing the Concerns of all People in General, Regardless)
during the Occurrence of some Catastrophic Event, which is the mandate it mintains regarding the Implementation of a Uniform Universal Protocol
that is the foundation for the 'Global Wide Emergency Broadcast System'
that is used to Protect the lives and Livelihoods of all the Inhabitants
of Our Planet. Furthermore, this paper also addresses a more fundamental
concern that requires the involvement of the UN (United Nations), which
would mandate the Implementation of a World Wide Global Internet Backbone for every Country. The Development of such World Wide Global
Infrastructure (A Global System to be sure) would guarantee uniform Access for All People, and would establish the necessary Foundation,
infrastructure, as would be required for any Global Wide Emergency
Broadcast System (GWEBS) to work. 
In other words, this paper supports the belief that Information, and the
exchange or the sharing related thereto, is just as important as the
Sustenance Consumed, which indeed, is the Vital Necessity used to 
sustain Life itself.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-terrell-gwebs-vs-ieps-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-terrell-gwebs-vs-ieps-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-terrell-gwebs-vs-ieps-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.