Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-skibbie-krb-kdc-ldap-schema-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:21:24 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Kerberos KDC LDAP Schema
	Author(s)	: D. Skibbie, J. Trostle, J. Griffith
	Filename	: draft-skibbie-krb-kdc-ldap-schema-02.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 30-May-02
	
This document defines a schema for storing attributes used by  
implementations of Kerberos Version 5 Key Distribution Center (KDC) 
service in a directory that implements the Lightweight Directory Access 
Protocol (LDAP) Version 3.  The directory must implement the LDAP 
Version 3 protocol as defined in RFC 2251 [2], RFC 2252 [3], RFC 2253 
[4], RFC 2256 [5], 2829 [6], and 2830[7].  The schema defined in this 
document is referred to as the 'KDC LDAP schema.'

The KDC LDAP schema includes definitions for attributes defining a 
realm, a realm policy, principals, and principal policies.  The KDC LDAP 
schema does not include definitions for attributes used to store keys.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-skibbie-krb-kdc-ldap-schema-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-skibbie-krb-kdc-ldap-schema-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-skibbie-krb-kdc-ldap-schema-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.