Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jseng-idn-admin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 07:53:49 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Internationalized Domain Name Administration Guideline
	Author(s)	: J. Seng
	Filename	: draft-jseng-idn-admin-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 08-May-02
	
There are many complex issues revolving around the internationalized
access to domain names (IDN) such as the IDN protocol, IDN deployment,
IDN transition and IDN administration.
While the IDN working group focuses on the standard track specification
on access to IDN, the administration guideline is also necessary to
ensure a smooth deployment and transition.
This document provides a guideline for all zone administrators,
including but not limited to registry/registrars operators and all
domain names holders on the administration of these domain names.
Comments on this document can send to the authors at [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jseng-idn-admin-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jseng-idn-admin-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jseng-idn-admin-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.