Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-congdon-radius-8021x-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 07:25:23 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IEEE 802.1X RADIUS Usage Guidelines
	Author(s)	: P. Congdon, B. Aboba et al.
	Filename	: draft-congdon-radius-8021x-18.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 30-Apr-02
	
IEEE 802.1X enables authenticated access to IEEE 802 media, including
Ethernet, Token Ring, and 802.11 wireless LANs.  Although RADIUS support
is optional within IEEE 802.1X, it is expected that many IEEE 802.1X
Authenticators will function as RADIUS clients.

This document provides suggestions on RADIUS usage by IEEE 802.1X
Authenticators. An earlier version of this specification is included in
a non-normative Appendix of the IEEE 802.1X specification. It is
currently being revised within IEEE 802.1aa and is being presented to
the IETF for informational purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-congdon-radius-8021x-18.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-congdon-radius-8021x-18.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-congdon-radius-8021x-18.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.