Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-talauliker-ieprep-diffserv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:02:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Internet Emergency Preparedness Services in a 
                          Differentiated Services Domain
	Author(s)	: S. Talauliker, C. Beard
	Filename	: draft-talauliker-ieprep-diffserv-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 24-Jun-02
	
The international community needs advice as to what standards to rely 
on for the operational implementation of services for Emergency 
Preparedness.  This draft outlines the best current practices to 
provide deterministic behavior of Internet applications during 
emergencies using Differentiated Services.  It should be noted that 
there can be more than one suitable approach and this draft only 
describes what can be done with the existing Differentiated Services 
architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-talauliker-ieprep-diffserv-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-talauliker-ieprep-diffserv-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-talauliker-ieprep-diffserv-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.