Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-andou-igmp-auth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:47:08 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IGMP for user Authentication Protocol (IGAP)
	Author(s)	: D. Andou et al.
	Filename	: draft-andou-igmp-auth-01.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 21-Jun-02
	
This memo describes IGAP, which allows user IP user clients and IP
routers or network access servers to verify whether they can
participate in a multicast group they hope and transport some
information about it. IGAP is derived from IGMPv2, which can make
users join a multicast group, who has the claim to participate a
multicast group in a service. It's important for service providers
to protect their revenue source.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andou-igmp-auth-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-andou-igmp-auth-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-andou-igmp-auth-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.