Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nash-mokry-rfc2204bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:00:12 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: ODETTE File Transfer Protocol Revision 1.4
	Author(s)	: D. Nash, I. Mokry
	Filename	: draft-nash-mokry-rfc2204bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 79
	Date		: 19-Jun-02
	
This memo describes a file transfer protocol to facilitate electronic
data interchange between trading partners.
The protocol, denoted the ODETTE File Transfer Protocol, supports
both direct communication between installations and indirect
communication via a third party clearing centre.  It was developed by
the Organisation for Data Exchange by Tele Transmission in Europe to
facilitate communication within the European motor industry and is
presented here to allow for wider use within the Internet community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nash-mokry-rfc2204bis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nash-mokry-rfc2204bis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nash-mokry-rfc2204bis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.