Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shiomoto-ccamp-multiarea-te-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 06:42:25 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Multi-area multi-layer traffic engineering using 
                          hierarchical LSPs in GMPLS networks
	Author(s)	: K. Shiomoto et al.
	Filename	: draft-shiomoto-ccamp-multiarea-te-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 25-Jun-02
	
This draft proposes a traffic engineering framework for multi-layer path
networks using dynamic virtual topology configuration capability of
GMPLS protocols.  The electrical label switched path is routed over the
virtual topology built on a set of optical label switched path in multi-
layer path networks.  The virtual topology is dynamically altered by
setting up or tearing down optical label switched paths.  Virtual topol-
ogy is configured in response to traffic demand change so that conges-
tion of the network is mitigated.  Utilization of label switched path is
measured at ingress node and disseminated with routing protocol
extensions for the individual node to decide whether the virtual topol-
ogy should be altered or not without centralized coordination.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shiomoto-ccamp-multiarea-te-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shiomoto-ccamp-multiarea-te-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shiomoto-ccamp-multiarea-te-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.