Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ozugur-ccamp-gmpls-label-flag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:02:09 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Label Set Priority and Flagging Operations
	Author(s)	: T. Ozugur, D. Papadimitriou
	Filename	: draft-ozugur-ccamp-gmpls-label-flag-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 24-Jun-02
	
This document presents the GMPLS Signaling mechanisms referred to as
generalized label flagging method, and RSVP-TE/CR-LDP specific
signaling extensions formats needed to ease forward-link label
unavailability when the downstream label selection is restricted by
the upstream node using the Label Set. It also relaxes backward-link
label collision when the downstream label collides with competing
label selection. This method introduces the Flagged Label Set
object/TLV in order to prioritize the reservation of the labels
included in the Label Set enabling to decrease the forward- and
backward-link blocking probability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ozugur-ccamp-gmpls-label-flag-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ozugur-ccamp-gmpls-label-flag-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ozugur-ccamp-gmpls-label-flag-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.