Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-pki-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:48:58 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Internet IP Security PKI Profile of ISAKMP and
                          PKIX
	Author(s)	: B. Korver, E. Rescorla
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsec-pki-profile-00.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 21-Jun-02
	
ISAKMP and PKIX both provide frameworks that must be profiled for
use in a given application.  This document provides a profile of
ISAKMP and PKIX that defines the requirements for using PKI
technology in the context of IPsec.  The document compliments
protocol specifications such as IKE, which assume the existence of
public key certificates and related keying materials, but which do
not address PKI issues explicitly.  This document addresses these
issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-pki-profile-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsec-pki-profile-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-pki-profile-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.