Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-rsvp-sec-properties-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:40:17 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RSVP Security Properties
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig
	Filename	: draft-tschofenig-rsvp-sec-properties-00.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 26-Jun-02
	
As the work of the NSIS working group has begun there are also 
concerns about security and its implication for the design of a 
signaling protocol. In order to understand the security properties 
and available options of RSVP a number of documents have to be read. 
This document tries to summarize the security properties of RSVP and 
to view them from a different point of view. This work in NSIS is 
part of the overall process of analyzing other protocols and to 
learn from their design considerations. This document should also 
provide a starting point for further discussions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-rsvp-sec-properties-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tschofenig-rsvp-sec-properties-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-rsvp-sec-properties-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.