Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-oki-ccamp-upstream-labelset-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:41:36 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Upstream Label Set Support in RSVP-TE extensions
	Author(s)	: E. Oki
	Filename	: draft-oki-ccamp-upstream-labelset-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 26-Jun-02
	
This document describes extensions to GMPLS RSVP-TE signaling required
to support a upstream label set when a bidirectional path is set up.  In
the existing drafts on GMPLS RSVP-TE signaling, a upstream label for the
upstream path has to be reserved at an intermediate node before Path
message is transmitted to the next-hop node. On the other hand, a label
set that includes one or more labels for the downstream path is carried
by Path message and then Resv message reserves a label at each interme-
diate node on the route or a source node.  This document proposes the
way to support the upstream label set as is the case of the Label Set
for downstream.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-ccamp-upstream-labelset-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-oki-ccamp-upstream-labelset-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-oki-ccamp-upstream-labelset-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.