Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tsenevir-ipv6-bgp-tun-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:13:12 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Identification of IPv6 Routes that need Tunneling - 
                          Use of BGP Extended Community Attribute
	Author(s)	: T. Senevirathne
	Filename	: draft-tsenevir-ipv6-bgp-tun-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 11-Jun-02
	
In this document we provide methods to discover and connect native
IPV6 clouds that are separated by IPV4 Internet. BGP-MP [2] is used
as protocol to discover IPV6 relay routers. BGP-MP(BGP4+) [3] is
used to distribute IPV6 routes. Encapsulation of IPV6 presented in
[4] is used to tunnel IPv6 traffic across IPV4 Internet. The method
presented here is known as 6in4 as opposed to 6to4 [4] or 6over4[5].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsenevir-ipv6-bgp-tun-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tsenevir-ipv6-bgp-tun-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tsenevir-ipv6-bgp-tun-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.