Subject: PGP Key Signing Meeting at the 54th IETF in Yokohama

From: "Jeffrey I. Schiller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:33:24 -0400

Folks,

There will be a PGP Key Signing meeting at the 54th IETF in Yokohama.
The key signing will be held Wednesday evening immediately after the
plenary in Room 411/412.

If you wish to have your key signed, please SEND IT AHEAD OF TIME to
[email-masked]. PLEASE PUT THE STRING "PGPKEY" in the subject line of
the message.

I will gather the keys and arrange for a printout of the various key
fingerprints for the meeting. John Klensin will chair the meeting
itself.

Again:

Send your exported PGP Public key to:   [email-masked]
In the subject field place the string:  PGPKEY

Meeting Location:                       Room 411/412 Pacifico
When:                                   Wednesday July 17th after the
                                         Plenary

                            -Jeff