Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bogdanov-ehtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:09:21 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: End-by-Hop Transmission Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. Bogdanov
	Filename	: draft-bogdanov-ehtp-00.txt
	Pages		: 62
	Date		: 25-Jul-02
	
End-by-Hop Transmission Protocol (EHTP) is the connection-oriented
transport service for the reliable or unreliable delivery of data
packets with possible violation of a sequence.  It has the own
address space compatible with Unified Memory Space Protocol (UMSP,
RFC3018 [5]).  EHTP includes the gateway protocol, which supports
labels and dynamic resources deallocating.  Networks with non-
overlapping or incompatible addresses space may be united at EHTP
layer with end-to-end interaction and with preservation of a
transparency.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bogdanov-ehtp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bogdanov-ehtp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bogdanov-ehtp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.