Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Internet Protocol version 6 WG (ipv6)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:20:40 -0400

Internet Protocol version 6 WG (ipv6)

Thursday, July 18 at 0900-1130 & 1300-1500
===========================================

CHAIRS:  Steve Deering <[email-masked]>
         Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
         Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Morning Session 0900-1130 (Room 301/302)
========================================

Introduction & Agenda Bashing (5 min)

Priorities and Status -- Bob Hinden (30 min)
        - Presentation of current priorities and status
        - Discussion of WG priorities moving forward

Prefix Delegation Requirements -- Shin Miyakawa (15 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miyakawa-ipv6-prefix-delegation-requirement-00.
txt>

IPv6 MIBs Status and Open Issues -- Margaret Wasserman (10 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2096-update-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2011-update-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2012-update-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2013-update-00.txt>

IPv6 Node Requirements -- John Loughney (20 min)
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-01.txt>

DAD vs. DIID Discussion -- Chairs (20 min)
        - Including DAD-related changes, if any, required to:
        <http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3041.txt>
        <http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2462.txt>
        <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-addr-arch-v3-08.txt>

Addressing Architecture Open Issues -- Bob Hinden (10 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-addr-arch-v3-08.txt>

DNS Discovery Status and Next Steps -- Chairs and Erik Nordmark (20 min)
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-dns-discovery-05.txt>

Afternoon Session 1300-1500
==========================================

Default Address Selection Open Issues -- Rich Draves (20 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-default-addr-select-08.txt>

Node Information Queries IESG Feedback -- Thomas Narten (20 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-name-lookups-09.txt>

Flow Label -- Jarno Rajahalme (10 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-flow-label-02.txt>

Scoped Address Architecture -- Tatuya Jinmei (15 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-scoping-arch-04.txt>

IPv6 Anycast Architecture -- Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (15 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis-01.txt>

A Protocol for Anycast Address Resolving -- Shingo Ata (10 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ata-ipv6-anycast-resolving-00.txt>

Unidentified Issues in IPv6 Deployment/Operation -- Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino or Tatuya Jin
mei (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-itojun-jinmei-ipv6-issues-00.txt