Subject: 54th IETF - Audio/Video Transport WG (avt)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:00:16 -0400

Audio/Video Transport WG (avt)

WEDNESDAY, July 17 at 1530-1730
THURSDAY, July 18 at 1530-1730
==============================

CHAIRS: Steve Casner <[email-masked]>
        Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

Wednesday
=========
Introduction and status update                          (Casner/Perkins)   15
        draft-ietf-avt-dsr-02.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-02.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-ulp-05.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-uxp-03.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-00.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-srtp-05.txt              (with IESG)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-11.txt           (with IESG)
        draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-12.txt       (with IESG)
        draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-04.txt      (with IESG)
        draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-06.txt             (with IESG)
        draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv-03.txt          (with IESG)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cn-06.txt            (with RFC editor)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-06.txt          (with RFC editor)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-05.txt           (with RFC editor)
        RFC 3267

RTP Payload format for G.726 audio                      (Casner)            5
        http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/avt/current/msg01283.html

Maximum transmission interval for CN                    (Casner)            5
        http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/avt/current/msg01286.html

The MIDI Wire Protocol Packetization                    (Casner/Perkins)    5
        draft-ietf-avt-mwpp-midi-rtp-04.txt

RTP Payload for Interleaved Audio                       (Perkins)          10
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-interleave-00.txt

RTP Payload format for AC-3 Streams                     (Flaks)            15
        draft-flaks-avt-rtp-ac3-02.txt

RTP Payload format for JPEG 2000 video                  (Edwards)          15
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-01.txt

RTP Payload format for JVT video                        (Wenger)           15
         draft-wenger-avt-rtp-jvt-01.txt

RTP Payload formats and MIME types for MPEG-4           (Gentric)          15
        draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-04.txt      (in WG last call)
        draft-lim-mpeg4-mime-00.txt

RTP payload format for MPEG-4 FlexMux streams           (Curet)            15
        draft-curet-avt-rtp-mpeg4-flexmux-03.txt

Thursday
========

RTP Payload format for iLBC speech                      (Duric)            15
        draft-duric-rtp-ilbc-01.txt
        draft-andersen-ilbc-01.txt

RTP Payload format for SMPTE 292M video                 (Gharai)            5
        draft-ietf-avt-smpte292-video-06.txt

RTP Payload format for uncompressed video               (Gharai)           15
        draft-gharai-avt-uncomp-video-00.txt

RTCP Reporting extensions                               (Clark/Friedman)   15
        draft-clark-avt-rtcpvoip-01.txt
        draft-friedman-avt-rtcp-report-extns-02.txt

RTP Retransmission                                      (Leon/Rey)         20
        draft-ietf-avt-selret-05.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-01.txt

Multiplexing RTP based on SSRC                          (Casner)           10

RTCP Extensions for Single-Source Multicast Sessions    (Chesterfield)     15
        draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-01.txt
        http://irg.attlabs.net/rtcp_ssm/rtcp_security.pdf