Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-cdi-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 06:27:26 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Distribution Internetworking Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Content Internetworking Architectural Overview
	Author(s)	: M. Green et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-cdi-architecture-01.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 02-Jul-02
	
There is wide interest in the technology for interconnecting Content
Networks, variously called 'Content Peering' or 'Content
Internetworking'.  We present the general architecture and core
building blocks used in the internetworking of Content Networks.  The
scope of this work is limited to external interconnections with
Content Networks and does not address internal mechanisms used within
Content Networks, which for the purpose of the document are
considered to be black boxes.  This work establishes an abstract
architectural framework to be used in the development of protocols,
interfaces, and system models for standardized Content
Internetworking.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdi-architecture-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-cdi-architecture-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdi-architecture-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.