Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Datagram Congestion Control Protocol WG (dccp)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:05:01 -0400

Datagram Congestion Control Protocol WG (dccp)

Monday, July 15 at 1300-1500
=============================

CHAIR:  Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

0. Agenda Bashing (falk)

1. Charter Review (falk)
  homework: DCCP Charter:
       http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/dccp-charter.html

2. First milestone: Is the requirements/functional summary in the problem
  statement complete?
  homework:
       DCCP Problem Statement: draft-floyd-dcp-problem-00.txt

3. Significant changes in spec (kohler)
  homework:
       Datagram Congestion Control Protocol: draft-kohler-dcp-04.txt
       TFRC Congestion Control Profile:      draft-padhye-dcp-ccid3-04.txt
       TCP-like Congestion Control Profile:  draft-floyd-dcp-ccid2-03.txt

4. Open Issues (kohler, summarizing from list)

5. Implementation Reports
       (none as of 7/3/02)

6. Adjourn

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this time draft-kohler-dcp-04.txt and draft-padhye-dcp-ccid3-04.txt
are not yet available in the ID repository.  They can be found at:

http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-padhye-dcp-ccid3-04.txt
http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-padhye-dcp-ccid3-04.ps

and:

http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-kohler-dcp-04.txt
http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-kohler-dcp-04.ps