Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Robust Header Compression WG (rohc)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:59:42 -0400

Robust Header Compression WG (rohc)

Wednesday, July 17 at 09:00-11:30
=================================

CHAIRS: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
        Lars-Erik Jonsson <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Chair admonishments and agenda bashing        (Bormann/Jonsson)   10

WG and document status update                 (Bormann/Jonsson)   10
      - Published:
             RFC3095, RTP
             RFC3096, RTP requirements
             RFC3241, ROHC over PPP             - NEW RFC -
             RFC3242, LLA                       - NEW RFC -
             RFC3243, 0-byte RTP requirements   - NEW RFC -

      - Approved/in RFC editor queue:
             draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-07.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-extended-04.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-signaling-req-assump-06.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lla-r-mode-03.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lower-layer-guidelines-03.txt

      - Submitted to IESG:
             None!

Signaling compression                                             25
      * Documents:
             draft-price-rohc-sigcomp-user-guide-00.txt
             draft-ietf-sipping-sigcomp-sip-dictionary-03.txt
      - SigComp User Guide                              (Price)   15
      - Static Dictionary for SIP/SDP                 (Bormann)   10

ROHC RTP, Draft Standard preparations                             45
      * Documents:
             draft-ietf-rohc-mib-rtp-02.txt
             draft-jonsson-rohc-architecture-00.txt
             draft-jonsson-rohc-ip-only-00.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-01.txt
      - MIB                                           (Quittek)   10
      - ROHC architecture document                    (Jonsson)    5
      - A ROHC profile for IP only                    (Jonsson)   10
      - Implementer's Guide                           (Jonsson)    5
      - Implementation status                         (Jonsson)    5
      - Next steps                                    (Jonsson)   10

Generic header compression notation                 (West/Qian)   40
      * Documents:
             draft-west-rohc-formal-notation-00.txt
             draft-liao-rohc-notation-00.txt

TCP profile                                         (Qian/West)   20
      * Documents:
             draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-requirements-04.txt
             draft-west-tcpip-field-behavior-01.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-02.txt

================================

DRAFT SUMMARY:

Approved for publication:
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-07.txt
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-extended-04.txt
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-signaling-req-assump-06.txt
LLA: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lla-r-mode-03.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lower-layer-guidelines-03.txt

Submitted to IESG:
None!

Current WG drafts:
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-01.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-mib-rtp-02.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-requirements-04.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-02.txt
SCP: draft-ietf-rohc-sctp-requirements-00.txt

Individual submissions:
RFW: draft-jonsson-rohc-architecture-00.txt
RTP: draft-jonsson-rohc-ip-only-00.txt
TCP: draft-west-tcpip-field-behavior-01.txt
GEN: draft-west-rohc-formal-notation-00.txt
GEN: draft-liao-rohc-notation-00.txt

Legend:
RFW: ROHC Framework
RTP: ROHC RTP, including IP, UDP, ESP, etc
LLA: Link layer assisted ROHC
SIG: ROHC Signaling Compression
GEN: Generic notation
TCP: ROHC TCP
SCP: ROHC SCTP