Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jensen-mpls-interop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 06:36:14 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: General Summary of Interoperability Testing Results 
                          and Experiences
	Author(s)	: B. Jensen et al.
	Filename	: draft-jensen-mpls-interop-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 28-Jun-02
	
This document describes certain issues observed during a recent large
MPLS Interoperability Test Event conducted by the Interoperability
Work Group of the MPLS Forum. The aim of this document is to make the
vendor and service provider community aware of these issues. Certain
recommendations have also been provided in the document in the
expectation that a discussion will ensue to get these issues
resolved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jensen-mpls-interop-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jensen-mpls-interop-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jensen-mpls-interop-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.