Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG (mobileip)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:28:26 -0400

IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG (mobileip)

Monday, July 15 at 1930-2200
=============================

CHAIRS: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
        Phil Roberts <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda bashing                                  5 min

WG Document update                              10 min

Mobile IP v6                                    60 min
draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-18.txt                 Jari Arkko

Fast handoff in v6                              20 min
draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-05.txt           Rajeev Koodli

VPN traversal requirements                      5 min
draft-ietf-mobileip-vpn-problem-statement-00.txt Phil Roberts

Limited Private Address Support                 10 Mins
draft-chakrabarti-mobileip-privaddr-00.txt      Gabriel Montenegro

Mobile IPv4 Regional Registration               5 Mins
draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-tunnel-06.txt           Phil Roberts

LMM Requirements                                5 min
draft-ietf-mobileip-lmm-requirements-01.txt     Carl Williams