Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Reliable Server Pooling WG (rserpool)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:01:41 -0400

Reliable Server Pooling WG (rserpool)

Monday, July 15 at 1530-1730
==============================

CHAIRS: Lyndon Ong <[email-masked]>
        Maureen Stillman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Opening Remarks - co-chairs
 Lyndon Ong, [email-masked]
 Maureen Stillman, [email-masked]

 Interim meeting
 Maureen Stillman

 Rserpool services and TCP mapping
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-service-02.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-tcpmapping-00.txt
 Peter Lei

 Reliable Server pool applicability statement
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-coene-rserpool-applic-00.txt
 Lode Coene

 ASAP
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-00.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-04.txt
 Peter Lei

 ENRP
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-03.txt
 Lode Coene

 Comparison document
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-comp-04.txt
 John Loughney

 Closing remarks
 co-chairs