Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge WG (pwe3), FINAL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:29:51 -0400

Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge WG (pwe3)

Monday, July 15, 0900-1130
============================

CHAIR: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

0900-0910 Administrivia (15 minutes)

            Agenda Bashing
            Minutes
            Blue Sheets
            WG Document Status

0910-0920 PWE3 Protocol Layering
           Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-protocol-layer-00.txt

0920-0930 PWE3 Fragmentation
           Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
           Andy Malis <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malis-pwe3-fragmentation-00.txt

0930-0940 PWE3 L2TP Draft
           Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-townsley-pwe3-l2tpv3-00.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-hdlc-00.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-fr-01.txt

0940-0950 TDM Emulation Requirements Draft
           Max Riegel <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-riegel-pwe3-tdm-requirements-00.txt

0950-1000 Real-World Issues with TDM Emulation
           Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>

1000-1020 TDM Drafts Discussion
           Sasha Vainshtein <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vainshtein-cesopsn-03.txt
           Ron Cohen <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pate-pwe3-sonet-vt-00.t
           Ron Cohen <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cohen-pwe3-tdmsonetapp-00.txt

1020-1030 PWE3 Frame Relay Draft
           Andy Malis <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-frame-encap-mpls-01.txt

1030-1040 PWE3 ATM PDU Mode
           [email-masked]
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bocci-pwe3-app-frame-over-psn-00.txt

1040-1050 Efficient Cell Mode Encapsulation
           Ghassem Koleyni <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koleyni-pwe3-app-cell-over-psn-01.txt

1050-1100 Discussion of Martini ATM Draft
           Luca Martini <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-atm-encap-mpls-01.txt

1100-1110 ATM Encapsulation Format Comparison
           Tom Walsh <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walsh-pwe3-atm-compare-00.txt

1110-1120 Discussion of Martini Transport Draft
           Luca Martini <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-l2circuit-trans-mpls-09.txt

1120-1130 Wrap Up