Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) WG 9 (pkix)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:38:03 -0400

Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) WG 9 (pkix)

WEDNESDAY, July 17 at 1300-1500
===============================

CHAIR:  Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
        Tim Polk <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

I. Document Status Review (10 min.)             Tim Polk (NIST)

II. Interoperability Testing for RFC 3279       Tim Polk (NIST)
        and RFC 3280 (5 min.)

III. DPD/DPV Requirements and Protocol

    a. DPV Requirements Status (5 min.)         Denis Pinkas (Bull)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-dpv-dpd-req-05.txt

    b. Certificate Validation Protocol (5)      Denis Pinkas (Bull)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cvp-00.txt

    c. SCVP Protocol (5 min.)                   Ambarish Malpani (ValiCert)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-scvp-08.txt

IV. Wireless LAN Certificate Extensions (10)    Russ Housley (RSA Security)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-wlan-extns-00.txt

V. Attribute Certificate Policies Extension (5) Denis Pinkas (Bull)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-acpolicies-extn-00.txt

VI. RFC 3161bis (5 Min.)                        Denis Pinkas (Bull)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3161bis-00.txt

VII. Policy requirements for TSAs (5 min.)      Denis Pinkas (Bull)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pr-tsa-01.txt

VIII. PKIX Permanent Identifiers (5 min.)       Denis Pinkas (Bull)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pi-05.txt

IX.  Logotypes in X.509 Certificates (5 min.)   Stefan Santesson (AddTrust)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-logotypes-03.txt

X.  "Specification Problem around Multi PKI (15 min.)   Ryu Inada (Japan Network
       domain Experience in Challenge PKI 2001"              Security Association)