Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access WG (pana), UPDATED

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:58:54 -0400

Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access WG (pana)

Monday, July 15 at 1530-1730
=============================

CHAIRS: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
        Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing                          5 Mins          Chairs

Charter Issues and Update               15 Mins         Basavaraj
  1. Issues discussed and closed
  2. Open Issues
  3. Updated charter
http://www.toshiba.com/tari/pana-charter.txt

Requirements Document Discussion        30 Mins         Alper
  1. Document being discussed: draft-ietf-pana-requirements-02.txt
  We will identify the requirements that have been identified so
  far. Discussion will focus on issues or problems with these
  requirements.

Usage Scenarios I-D Discussion          20 Mins         Yoshihiro Ohba
  1. Document being discussed: draft-ietf-pana-usage-scenarios-02.txt
  Discussion will focus on scenarios that have previously raised
  questions.
  Other interesting scenarios that PANA is applicable for.

Issues to consider w.r.t Protocol Solution      30 Mins Chairs
  1. Pros and Cons of approaches based on use of UDP or ICMP etc.
  2. PAA discovery
  3. Triggering of PANA messaging
  4. Security implications
      - Protection against session hijacking
  5. Policy enforcement

Next Steps                                      5 Mins  Chairs

Mandatory reading list:
1. FAQ: http://www.toshiba.com/tari/pana-faq.txt
2. Charter: http://www.toshiba.com/tari/pana-charter.txt
3. www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-usage-scenarios-02.txt
4. www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-requirements-02.txt