Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Internet Emergency Preparedness WG (ieprep)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:15:11 -0400

Internet Emergency Preparedness WG (ieprep)

Wednesday, July 17 at 1530-1730
Thursday, July 18 at 1530-1730
================================

CHAIRS: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Wednesday:
        agenda bashing                                           5 minutes
                Fred Baker
        AD Discussion                                           15 minutes
                Scott Bradner
        draft-ietf-ieprep-security-00.txt                       20 minutes
                Ian Brown
        draft-ietf-ieprep-requirements-00.txt                   20 minutes
                Hal Folts, Cory Beard
        draft-ietf-ieprep-framework-02.txt                      20 minutes
                Ken Carlberg
        draft-carlberg-ieprep-elastic-requirements-00.txt       20 minutes
                Ken Carlberg
                                                               ----------
                                                              100 minutes
Thursday:
        draft-schulzrinne-ieprep-resource-req-00.txt            20 minutes
                Henning Schulzrinne
       draft-berg-ieprep-sip-isup-gap-analysis-00.txt           20 minutes
                Janet Gunn, Dennis Berg
        draft-ietf-ieprep-packet-marking-policy-00.txt          20 minutes
                Fred Baker
        draft-ietf-ieprep-reflexive-dscp-00.txt                 10 minutes
                Fred Baker, Rei Atarashi
        T&C Draft directions                                    10 minutes
                Ian Brown
                                                               ----------
                                                               80 minutes