Subject: 54th IETF - Domain Name Server Operations WG (dnsop)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:09:03 -0400

Domain Name Server Operations WG (dnsop)

Tuesday, July 16 at 1700-1800
==============================

CHAIR:  Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

0) Welcome, scribe, agenda bashing                      (5 min)

1) draft-ietf-dnsop-dontpublish-unreachable-03.txt      (5 min)
   Last minute comments.

2) draft-durand-ngtrans-dns-issues-00.txt               (10 min)
   (Alain Durand.)

3) draft-ietf-dnsop-v6-name-space-fragmentation-01.txt  (15 min)
   Where do we go from here. Discussion about ways
   forward, and which standpoints the WG can take.

4) draft-ietf-dnsop-inaddr-required-03.txt              (5 min)
   Last minute comments.

5) draft-ietf-dnsop-serverid-00.txt                     (5 min)
   General discussion.

6) Discussion of DNSOP future.                          (10 min)
   What should the WG focus on. Can we shut down?

7) AOB.                                                 (4 min)

8) Closing.                                             (1 min)