Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Next Steps in Signaling WG (nsis)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:35:14 -0400

Next Steps in Signaling WG (nsis)

Monday, July 15 at 0900-1130
=============================

CHAIR:  Johna Loughney <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing and Status Report 15 minutes

Requirements - 30 minutes

 NSIS Requirements - 10 minutes
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-req-02.txt

 NSIS Threats & Security requirements - 10 minutes
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-nsis-threats-01.txt

 NSIS Resilience - 10 minutes
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vandenbosch-nsis-resilience-00.txt

Framework - 60 minutes

 Next Steps in Signaling: A Framework Proposal - 15 minutes
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hancock-nsis-fw-00.txt

 2 Level Signaling Architecture - 15 minutes
 http://www.isi.edu/~braden/draft-braden-2level-signaling-00.txt.

 Framework Structure for QoS Signaling - 10 minutes
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kan-qos-framework-00.txt

 A Framework for Bi-Directional QoS Signaling - 10 minutes
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shahrier-nsis-framework-01.txt

 Middlebox Signaling in a NSIS framework - 10 minutes
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brunner-nsis-mbox-fmwk-00.txt

Analysis - 25 minutes

Analysis of Existing QoS Solutions - 5 minutes
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-demeer-nsis-analysis-02.txt

 On path and off path signaling for NSIS - 5 minutes
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schelen-nsis-opopsig-00.txt

 RSVP Security Properties - 5 minutes
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-rsvp-sec-properties-00.txt

 Analysis on RSVP Regarding Multicast - 5 minutes
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-rsvp-multicast-analysis-00.txt

Next Steps - 15 minutes

Other if time allows

 Consideration of RSVP-TE Extension for Metro Network
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-metro-signaling-00.txt

 The Features of IPv6 Signaling
 http://opticalip.icu.ac.kr/draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-02.txt