Subject: Last Call: LSP Hierarchy with Generalized MPLS TE to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:35:45 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching 
Working Group to consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts 
as Proposed Standards:

o LSP Hierarchy with Generalized MPLS TE 
	<draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-hierarchy-07.txt>   
o Signalling Unnumbered Links in RSVP-TE 
	<draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-unnum-07.txt> 
o Signalling Unnumbered Links in CR-LDP 
	<draft-ietf-mpls-crldp-unnum-07.txt>
o Link Bundling in MPLS Traffic Engineering 
	<draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-04.txt>

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by August 13, 2002.

Files can be obtained via 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-hierarchy-07.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-unnum-07.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-crldp-unnum-07.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-04.txt