Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Dynamic Host Configuration WG (dhc)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:06:44 -0400

Dynamic Host Configuration WG (dhc)

TUESDAY, July 16 at 0900-1130
==============================

CHAIR:  Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

DHC WG status report
DHCPv6 status and update                       draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-26.txt
DHCP Option for CableLabs Client Configuration draft-ietf-dhc-packetcable-02.txt
RFC 2563 deprecation                           draft-droms-rfc2563-deprecate-00.txt
DHCP Server MIB last call                      draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-06.txt
DHCP Lease Query last call                     draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-03.txt
IPv6 Prefix Options for DHCPv6                 draft-troan-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-01
.txt
DNS Configuration options for DHCPv6           draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-dnsconfig-02.txt
NIS Configuration Options for DHCPv6           draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-nisconfig-01.txt
Time Configuration Options for DHCPv6          draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-timeconfig-01.txt
DSTM Options for DHCP                          draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-dstm-01.txt
Discussion of revised WG charter               ---