Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Common Control and Measurement Plane WG (ccamp)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:11:18 -0400

Common Control and Measurement Plane WG (ccamp)

Wednesday, July 17 at 0900- 1130
==============================

CHAIRS:  Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
         Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

9:00-9:05         Agenda Bashing
9:05-9:15         WG Status
                   (Kompella)
9:15-9:25         ITU-T SG 15
                     (Wesam Alanqar)
9:25-10:15        draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-architecture-03
                  draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-01
                  draft-gasparini-ccamp-gmpls-g709-ospf-isis-03
                  draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh-05
                  draft-mannie-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh-ospf-isis-01
                  draft-mannie-ccamp-gmpls-lbm-tdm-03
                  draft-mannie-gmpls-recovery-terminology-01
                  draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-analysis-01
                    (Papadimitriou)
10:05-10:10       draft-aboulmagd-crldp-ext-ason-00
                    (Aboul-Magd)
10:15-10:25       draft-lee-ccamp-rsvp-te-exclude-route-00
                    (Lee)
10:25-10:30       draft-vasseur-mpls-path-computation-rsvp-te-3
                  draft-vasseur-mpls-ospf-pcsd-discovery-00.txt
                    (Vasseur)
10:30-10:45       draft-maeno-ospf-optical-subnet-00
                  draft-yagyu-gmpls-shared-restoration-routing-00
                  draft-suemura-protection-hierarchy-00
                    (Yagyu)

10:45-10:50       draft-rabbat-fault-notification-protocol-00
                    (Rabbat)
10:50-10:55       draft-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-00
                    (???)
10:55-11:00       draft-shiomoto-multiarea-te-01
                    (shimoto)
11:00-11:05       draft-oki-ccamp-upstream-labelset-00
                    (Oki)
11:05-11:10       draft-many-ccamp-gmpls-nsid-00
                    (Kim)
11:10-11:20             draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-00
                  draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-00
                    (Harrison)
11:20-11:30             draft-vigoureux-ccamp-gmpls-architecture-hpn-00
                  draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-lmp-ls-applicability-00
                    (Papadimitriou)