Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:01:30 -0400

Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

MONDAY, July 15 at 1930-2200
=============================

CHAIR: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Benchmarking Network-layer Traffic Control Mechanisms - status
   update.  (J. Perser)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-03.txt

2. Rationale and Goals for a proposed, new BMWG work item:
   "SONET/SDH APS Performance Benchmarking." (Takumi Kimura)

3. Disposition of Benchmarking Terminology for Routers Supporting
   Resource Reservation. <draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-01.txt>

   Last spring a WG Last call was issued on the above (expired)
   draft. NO commentary, pro or con, was issued from this or other
   related WGs on the I-D. Does this WG really desire this work
   to die a quiet death? Please retrieve an archived copy of
   the I-D, read it, and bring a recommendation to Yokohama (or
   the list.) A cached copy of the document can be found here:

http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-01.txt

   We'll do something (or nothing) based on your input.

Please help contribute to a successful meeting by reading the above
I-D(s) before the meeting.

To offer comments on BMWG work in progress or the agenda itself,
please send email to:

   [email-masked]

Alternatively, to offer potential agenda items, please email:

   [email-masked]