Subject: 54th IETF Meeting - Remote Network Monitoring WG (rmonmib)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:57:50 -0400

Remote Network Monitoring WG (rmonmib)

Monday, July 15 at 1930-2200
=============================

Chair:  Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Internet Drafts [Current Status]:
---------------------------------

(A) TPM-MIB
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmonmib-tpm-mib-06.txt
[ready for first WG Last Call]

(B) SSPM-MIB
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmonmib-sspm-mib-04.txt
[ready for first WG Last Call]

(C) IPPM Metrics Registry
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-metrics-registry-01.txt
[IPPM WG document]

(D) RMON Framework
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmonmib-framework-00.txt
[initial version completed]

(E) RAQMON MIB
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-siddiqui-rmonmib-raqmon-mib-01.txt
[individual submission]

Agenda
------
  1) WG Status  (15 min)
     - Recently completed work items
       - Application Performance Measurement MIB
       - Remote Monitoring MIB Extensions for High Capacity Alarms
       - Remote Network Monitoring MIB Protocol Identifier Reference
         Extensions
     - Implementation Reports
       -  SMON MIB (RFC 2613) Advancement
       -  RMON2-MIB (RFC 2021) Advancement
       -  RMON-PI (RFC 2074) Advancement

  2) Transport Performance Metrics MIB (20 min)
     Discussion of TPM-MIB (A) changes and any open issues.

  3) Definition of Managed Objects for Synthetic Sources for
     Performance Monitoring Algorithms. (30 min)
     Discussion of SSPM-MIB (B) changes and any open issues.

  4) IPPM Metrics Registry (15 min)
     Discussion of SSPM and TPM usage of the IPPM metrics registry (C)
     and other IPPM documents related to this work.

  5) RMON Framework Document (30 min)
     Discussion of the RMON Framework document (D)

  6) Real-time Application Quality of Service Monitoring MIB (40 min)
     Discussion of the RAQMON MIB (E) and proposed RAQMON charter
     extension (email posted 05-31-2002)