Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-josefsson-cert-openpgp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 07:14:25 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: OpenPGP data in the CERT RR
	Author(s)	: S. Josefsson
	Filename	: draft-josefsson-cert-openpgp-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 05-Aug-02
	
This draft describes the decisions made in one pair of applications
[4][5] that respectively serves and retrieve OpenPGP [3] Certificates
and Revocation Signatures using the CERT Resources Record [2].  The
intent is to provide a discussion on the kind of general updates
needed to the CERT specification, and some suggested specific updates
for the OpenPGP sub-type.  It is offered in the hope that this
specification, together with similar efforts for other applications,
can be reviewed when designing a generic solution or guidelines for
storing application keying material in the Domain Name System (DNS),
should it ever happen.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-cert-openpgp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-josefsson-cert-openpgp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-cert-openpgp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.