Subject: RFC 3359 on Reserved Type, Length and Value (TLV) Codepoints in Intermediate System to Intermediate System

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:56:37 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3359

        Title:	    Reserved Type, Length and Value (TLV) Codepoints
                    in Intermediate System to Intermediate System
        Author(s):  T. Przygienda
        Status:	    Informational
	Date:       August 2002
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 7843
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-isis-wg-tlv-codepoints-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3359.txt

This document describes implementation codepoints within Intermediate
System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) used today by several ISPs for
routing within their clouds.  IS-IS is an interior gateway routing
protocol developed originally by OSI and used
with IP extensions as Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP).  This document
summarizes all Table, Length and Value (TLV) codepoints that are being
used by the protocol and its pending extensions.

This document is a product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group
of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.