Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chelius-adhoc-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 07:43:14 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Addressing Architecture Support for mobile ad hoc
                          networks
	Author(s)	: G. Chelius, E. Fleury
	Filename	: draft-chelius-adhoc-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2002-9-5
	
The concept of node identifier, in practical terms an IP address, is 
crucial in ad hoc networks. Its use allows the setup of IP routing 
for ad hoc connectivity and the identification of several wireless 
devices as part of a unique ad hoc node. In this document, a new 
addressable object is defined: the ad hoc connector. It virtualizes 
several ad hoc network interfaces into a single addressable object. 
To locally address ad hoc connectors, a third IPv6 local-use unicast 
address (adhoc-local address) and the correlated use of the subnet 
multicast scope are defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chelius-adhoc-ipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chelius-adhoc-ipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chelius-adhoc-ipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.