Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stephan-ippm-spatial-metrics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:44:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IPPM spatial metrics measurement
	Author(s)	: E. Stephan
	Filename	: draft-stephan-ippm-spatial-metrics-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2002-9-12
	
The IETF IP Performance Metrics (IPPM) working group has standardized 
metrics for measuring end to end performance. Measurements system 
scope is often limited to administrative boundaries. This memo 
defines spatial metrics both for measuring end-to-end network 
performance using aggregation of sequence of network measures and for 
measuring the performance of segment of an IP path trajectory. It 
distinguishes clearly the decomposition of one end-to-end measure 
result in a sequence of per hop results from the aggregation of a 
sequence of per hop measure results in an end-to-end result.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stephan-ippm-spatial-metrics-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-stephan-ippm-spatial-metrics-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stephan-ippm-spatial-metrics-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.