Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-goswami-aaa-mipv4-wlan-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:42:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: DIAMETER  Application for Mobile-IPv4 and 802.11 
                          Authentication
	Author(s)	: S. Goswami
	Filename	: draft-goswami-aaa-mipv4-wlan-auth-00.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2002-9-27
	
This document describes a single way to perform both Mobile-IPv4  
and 802.11  authentication and key exchanges. Diameter Mobile-IPv4
Application can be used to consumate message sequences for both
802.11 and Mobile IPv4. If 802.11 pre-authentication is not done 
then it is possible to replace the currently proposed 802.1x 
Authentication/key-exchange with  Diameter Mobile-IPv4 Application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-goswami-aaa-mipv4-wlan-auth-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-goswami-aaa-mipv4-wlan-auth-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-goswami-aaa-mipv4-wlan-auth-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.