Subject: Last Call: A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)Event Template-Package for Watcher Information to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:38:48 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the SIP for Instant Messaging and
Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group to consider publishing
each of the following internet drafts as Proposed Standards:

o A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)Event Template-Package for Watcher 
  Information
	<draft-ietf-simple-winfo-package-02.txt>
o An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Based Format for Watcher Information
	<draft-ietf-simple-winfo-format-02.txt>
o Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Extensions for Presence
	<draft-ietf-simple-presence-07.txt>

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2002-10-3.

Files can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-winfo-package-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-winfo-format-02.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-presence-07.txt