Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sarikaya-mobileip-lmmframework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 07:55:46 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Architectural Framework for Localized Mobility 
                          Management
	Author(s)	: B. Sarikaya
	Filename	: draft-sarikaya-mobileip-lmmframework-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2002-9-3
	
This document defines an architectural framework for localized 
mobility management (LMM) in Mobile IPv4 and Mobile IPv6. LMM 
requires new architectural entities to be added to the architectures 
of Mobile IPv4 and v6. Also the availability of localized mobility 
management must be advertised by the localized mobility agents. The 
document defines these entities and their interactions with the 
existing entities and changes required to router/agent advertisements. 
The document also identifies a number of open issues whose resolution 
is crucial to the standardization of LMM protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-mobileip-lmmframework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sarikaya-mobileip-lmmframework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-mobileip-lmmframework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.