Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zeng-rfc791bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 07:58:42 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Enhanced Internet Protocol Specification
	Author(s)	: Y. Zeng
	Filename	: draft-zeng-rfc791bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2002-9-24
	
This document describes aspects of 'multi-tier' architecture,
'Grid-net', addressing architecture, 'address plane', 'address swapping','address option', and revises aspects of the security, precedence of the Standard Internet Protocol to suit newly development trend of Internet, Municipal Area Network, and 'Home-net'. This addressing architecture provides much more capacious address space by attached 32-bit 'Grid' IP address for transmitting datagram from sources to destinations, where hosts identified by twin 32-bit IP addresses, i.e. to provide 'non-private' 32-bit IP address for transmission in adding 'Grid' tier, and scalable service for data, voice, signaling, and multimedia. The proposed protocol provides of seamless integration with existing Internet, tier border address swapping for transmission throughout public Internet tier, IP address planes inside Grid-net for data, IP phone, mobile phone, wireless PAD, video and other multimedia
applications, and IP address personality for personal computer, IP
phone, mobile phone, wireless PAD, home control, monitoring, and
multimedia equipments.
The goal of this document is to implement a compatible protocol, to
create new Internet Multimedia Environment, and to protect worldwide
investment on network resources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeng-rfc791bis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zeng-rfc791bis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zeng-rfc791bis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.