Subject: RFC 3375 on Generic Registry-Registrar Protocol Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:59:22 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3375

        Title:	    Generic Registry-Registrar Protocol Requirements
        Author(s):  S. Hollenbeck
        Status:	    Informational
	Date:       September 2002
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 46022
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-provreg-grrp-reqs-06.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3375.txt

This document describes high-level functional and interface
requirements for a client-server protocol for the registration and
management of Internet domain names in shared registries.  Specific
technical requirements detailed for protocol design are not presented
here.  Instead, this document focuses on the basic functions and
interfaces required of a protocol to support multiple registry and
registrar operational models.

This document is a product of the Provisioning Registry Protocl
Working Group. 

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.