Subject: IETF - krb-wg Interim Meeting, Oct 1-2, at MIT

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 17:04:04 -0400

The Kerberos WG of the IETF will be holding a two day meeting to work on 
the Kerberos Clarifications and Extensions drafts. This is intended to be a 
working meeting where the attendees will work on editing the "Clarifications"
as the primary activity with additional discussions on the "Extensions". 

(This announcement is being made per RFC 2026 Section 8. The meeting was 
also discussed at IETF-54 in Yokahama at the krb-wg and I think at the saag.) 

When:   October 1-2, 2002 9:00AM-5:00PM 

Where:  Building W92 2nd floor South Station conference room (Tenitive room) 
        MIT
        304 Vassar St
        Cambridge, MA
   
The Hyatt Regency at 575 Memorial Drive 617-492-1234, has rooms available
at a reduced rate if you tell them you're coming for a conference at MIT.
(The rate was $189 last year, it may have changed.) 
The hotel is right across the street from building W92.  (Despite
the street addresses, both have their entrances on Amesbury St. that
runs between them.  Walk out the hotel entrance, and W92 is across the
street and to the left.)

If you will be attending, please let me know. Watch the mailinig list
<[email-masked]> for last minute updates. To join, send:  
subscribe ietf-krb-wg as body of message to <[email-masked]>

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444