Subject: 55th IETF - Overflow Hotel Information

From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:27:25 -0500

REMINDER: Pre-registration and pre-payment cutoff is Friday,
November 8 at 12:00noon ET.  Please register at:
        http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-55.html
==================================================================
The Atlanta Marriott is currently full.  We have secured additional
sleeping rooms at the Hilton Atlanta, located across the street from
the Marriott.

Information regarding the Hilton is below:

Hilton Atlanta
  http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/facilities.jhtml?ctyhocn=ATLAHHH
255 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Tel: +1-404-659-2000
RESERVATIONS: +1-404-222-2899 or send email to:
         [email-masked]

ROOM RATES: (rooms being held until November 6, 2002)
        USD 129.00 - single/double
        Hotel room rates are subject to applicate state and local
        taxes (currently 14%) in effect at the time of check-in.
CHECK-IN: 3:00pm
CHECK-OUT: 11:00am
SPECIFY: IETF, to receive group rate
RESERVATIONS: Reservations will be emade by individual call-in.
Cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid
a charge on individual reservations.
~