Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 07:26:16 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Policy Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Policy Core LDAP Schema
	Author(s)	: J. Strassner, R. Moore, R. Moats, E. Ellesson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-16.txt
	Pages		: 57
	Date		: 2002-10-11
	
This document defines a mapping of the Policy Core Information Model  
to a form that can be implemented in a directory that uses Lightweight
Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) as its access protocol.  This model 
defines two hierarchies of object classes: structural classes
representing information for representing and controlling policy data
as specified in RFC3060, and relationship classes that indicate how
instances of the structural classes are related to each other. Classes
are also added to the LDAP schema to improve the performance of a
client's interactions with an LDAP server when the client is retrieving
large amounts of policy-related information.  These classes exist only
to optimize LDAP retrievals: there are no classes in the information
model that correspond to them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-16.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-16.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-16.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.