Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-andreasen-mgcp-moveconnection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:27:40 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) MoveConnection 
                          Package
	Author(s)	: F. Andreasen, B. Foster
	Filename	: draft-andreasen-mgcp-moveconnection-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2002-10-10
	
This document defines a Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) 
package containing the MoveConnection command which was originally 
proposed in RFC 2705 [4]. The MoveConnection command can move an 
MGCP connection from one endpoint in a media gateway to another 
endpoint in the same gateway. This can be very useful in order to 
support redirection of media streams across endpoints in a media 
gateway.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andreasen-mgcp-moveconnection-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-andreasen-mgcp-moveconnection-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-andreasen-mgcp-moveconnection-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.