Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vasseur-mpls-ospf-te-cap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 06:18:04 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: OSPF Traffic Engineering capability TLVs
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur, P. Psenak
	Filename	: draft-vasseur-mpls-ospf-te-cap-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2002-10-28
	
This draft proposes OSPF traffic engineering capability TLVs. Two 
capability TLVs are defined in the current draft: the Path 
Computation Server Discovery (PCSD) TLV that allows a router to 
announce its Path Computation Server capability to other LSRs within 
an OSPF area or a routing domain and the Mesh-group TLV used by an 
LSR to indicate its desire to participate to a mesh of Traffic 
Engineering Label Switched Path (this mesh of TE LSPs is identified 
by a mesh-group number). They are both used in the context of MPLS 
Traffic Engineering. Additional OSPF TE capability TLVs may be added 
in further revision of this draft. Those OSPF TE capability TLVs 
will be carried within the OSPF router information LSA (opaque type 
of 4, opaque ID of 0) defined in [18].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-mpls-ospf-te-cap-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-vasseur-mpls-ospf-te-cap-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-mpls-ospf-te-cap-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.