Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 07:35:39 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) RSVP-TE Usage and Extensions 
                          For Automatically Switched Optical Network (ASON)
	Author(s)	: Z. Lin, D. Pendarakis
	Filename	: draft-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-03.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2002-9-30
	
The GMPLS suite of protocol specifications has been defined to 
provide support for different technologies as well as different 
applications. These include support for requesting TDM connections 
based on SDH/SONET as well as Optical Transport Networks (OTNs).  
This document concentrates on the signaling aspects of the GMPLS 
suite of protocols, specifically GMPLS signaling using RSVP-TE. It 
proposes additional extensions to these signaling protocols to 
support the capabilities of an ASON network. 
This document proposes appropriate extensions towards the resolution 
of additional requirements identified and communicated by the ITU-T 
Study Group 15 in support of ITU's ASON standardization effort.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lin-ccamp-gmpls-ason-rsvpte-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.