Subject: RFC 3330 on Special-Use IPv4 Addresses

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 15:43:29 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3330
                                                          
        Title:      Special-Use IPv4 Addresses
        Author(s):  IANA
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2002
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 16200
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None
                                                          
        I-D Tag:    draft-iana-special-ipv4-05.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3330.txt

This document describes the global and other specialized IPv4 address
blocks that have been assigned by the Internet Assigned Numbers
Authority (IANA).  It does not address IPv4 address space assigned to
operators and users through the Regional Internet Registries.  It also
does not address allocations or assignments of IPv6 addresses or
autonomous system numbers.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.