Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-brezak-win2k-krb-authz-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:33:59 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Utilizing the Windows 2000 Authorization Data in 
                          Kerberos Tickets for Access Control to Resources
	Author(s)	: J. Brezak
	Filename	: draft-brezak-win2k-krb-authz-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2002-10-16
	
Microsoft Windows 2000 includes operating system specific data in 
the Kerberos V5 [2] authorization data field that is used for access 
control. This data is used to create an NT access token. The access 
token is used by the system to enforce access checking when 
attempting to access objects. This document describes the structure 
of the Windows 2000 specific authorization data that is carried in 
that field for use by servers in performing access control.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brezak-win2k-krb-authz-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-brezak-win2k-krb-authz-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-brezak-win2k-krb-authz-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.