Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lazzaro-avt-mwpp-coding-guidelines-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:16:38 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: An Implementation Guide to the MIDI Wire Protocol 
                          Packetization (MWPP)
	Author(s)	: J. Lazzaro, J. Wawrzynek
	Filename	: draft-lazzaro-avt-mwpp-coding-guidelines-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2002-10-29
	
This memo offers non-normative implementation guidance for the MIDI
Wire Protocol Packetization (MWPP), an RTP packetization for the
MIDI command language.  The memo provides a detailed description of
a sample MWPP application: an interactive MIDI session between two
parties that send and receive RTP and RTCP flows over unicast UDP
transport. The Appendices focus on special issues that arise in
other types of applications: content-streaming applications, multi-
party applications, applications that use reliable transport such
as TCP, applications that do not use RTCP, and applications that
send several MWPP RTP streams in a single session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lazzaro-avt-mwpp-coding-guidelines-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lazzaro-avt-mwpp-coding-guidelines-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lazzaro-avt-mwpp-coding-guidelines-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.