Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harold-beep-xmlrpc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:30:00 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Using XML-RPC in BEEP
	Author(s)	: W. Harold
	Filename	: draft-harold-beep-xmlrpc-02.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2002-10-17
	
XML-RPC is a Remote Procedure Calling protocol that works over the
Internet.  It defines an XML format for messages that are transfered
between clients and servers using HTTP.  An XML-RPC message encodes
either a procedure to be invoked by the server, along with the
parameters to use in the invocation, or the result of an invocation.
Procedure parameters and results can be scalars, numbers, strings,
dates, etc.; they can also be complex record and list structures.
This document specifies a how to use the Blocks Extensible Exchange
Protocol (BEEP) to transfer messages encoded in the XML-RPC format
between clients and servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harold-beep-xmlrpc-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-harold-beep-xmlrpc-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-harold-beep-xmlrpc-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.