Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mun-aaa-localkm-mobileipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 07:14:06 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Localized Key Management for AAA in Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: M. Kim, Y. Mun
	Filename	: draft-mun-aaa-localkm-mobileipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2002-10-8
	
This document describes a way to distribute secure key for optimizing
AAA authentication procedure while a mobile node is away from it's 
home. The AAA infrastrucrue is used as an underlying framework which 
enables a Mobile-IPv6 node to get an global authentication by 
identifying it with an unique identifier NAI. The Diameter messages 
are exchanged to transfer information of mobile node between home and
foreign AAA servers.
The steps to complete an authentication steps for mobile node 
in the visited link may be reduced by delegating the role for 
generating and synchronizing keys to AAA server in the visited domain.
The implications to existing entities supporting mobility such as
attendant, AAA server in home and visited domain are discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-aaa-localkm-mobileipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mun-aaa-localkm-mobileipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mun-aaa-localkm-mobileipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.