Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 07:17:42 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Telephony Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Telephony Gateway REgistration Protocol (TGREP)
	Author(s)	: M. Bangalore et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2002-10-4
	
This document describes the Telephony Gateway Registration Protocol
(TGREP) for registration of telephony prefixes supported by telephony
gateways and soft switches. The registration mechanism can also be
used to export resource information. The prefix and resource
information can then be passed on to a TRIP Location Server, which in
turn can propogate that routing information within the same, and
other internet telephony administrative domains (ITAD). TGREP shares
a lot of similarites with the TRIP Protocol. It has similar
procedures and Finite State Machine for session establishment. It
also shares the same format for messaages and a subset of attributes
with TRIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.