Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-foster-mgcp-redirect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 07:17:23 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MGCP Redirect and Reset Package
	Author(s)	: B. Foster, F. Andreasen
	Filename	: draft-foster-mgcp-redirect-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2002-10-4
	
The base MGCP specification (RFC XXXX eds note: RFC # to be supplied 
for draft-andreasen-mgcp-rfc2705bis-05.txt) allows endpoints to be 
re-directed one endpoint at a time. This document provides an 
extension in the form of a new MGCP package that provides mechanisms 
for redirecting and resetting a group of endpoints. It also includes 
the ability to more accurately re-direct endpoints by allowing a list 
of Call Agents to be specified in a preferred order.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foster-mgcp-redirect-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-foster-mgcp-redirect-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-foster-mgcp-redirect-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.