Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rap-feedback-fr-pib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 13:39:32 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Resource Allocation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Framework Policy Information Base for Usage Feedback
	Author(s)	: D. Rawlins et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rap-feedback-fr-pib-04.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2002-11-8
	
This document describes a Policy Information Base (PIB) to control 
policy usage collection and reporting in a device. 
The provisioning classes specified here allow a Policy Decision 
Point (PDP) to select which policy objects should collect usage 
information, what information should be collected and when it 
should be reported. 
This PIB requires the presence of other PIBs (defined elsewhere) 
that provide the policy objects that usage information is collected 
from.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-feedback-fr-pib-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rap-feedback-fr-pib-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-feedback-fr-pib-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.