Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-boot-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:06:04 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Storage Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Bootstrapping Clients using the iSCSI Protocol
	Author(s)	: P. Sarkar, D. Missimer, C. Sapuntzakis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-boot-08.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2002-11-26
	
iSCSI is a proposed transport protocol for SCSI that operates on top
of TCP.  This memo describes a standard mechanism to enable clients
to bootstrap themselves using the iSCSI protocol.  The goal of this
standard is to enable iSCSI boot clients to obtain the information to
open an iSCSI session with the iSCSI boot server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-boot-08.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-boot-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-boot-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.