Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kim-ccamp-gmpls-nsid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 06:04:39 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Requirement of the Network State Information 
                          Database for Traffic Engineering Over GMPLS
	Author(s)	: D. Kim et al.
	Filename	: draft-kim-ccamp-gmpls-nsid-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2002-11-4
	
This document presents a set of requirements of the Network State 
Information Database (NSID) for Traffic Engineering over Generalized 
Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) in the view of service 
providers. The Network State Information Database is required to 
implement the network architecture for network models that introduce 
the control element of IP and to optimize the utilization of network 
resources. And this document includes discussion about the 
considerations and necessity of the several attributes to construct 
NSID for Traffic Engineering over GMPLS that are extended from the 
requirement for Traffic Engineering over MPLS [4]. These attributes 
can be used to maximize the utilization of network resources and to 
enhance resource oriented Traffic Engineering techniques.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kim-ccamp-gmpls-nsid-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kim-ccamp-gmpls-nsid-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kim-ccamp-gmpls-nsid-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.