Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-liu-mobileip-lke-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:19:18 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Local Key Exchange for Mobile IPv6 Local Binding  
                          Security Association
	Author(s)	: C. Liu
	Filename	: draft-liu-mobileip-lke-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2002-11-22
	
This document describes a key management protocol for a mobile 
computer to securely obtain keying material with an access router 
in a visited link for use as the local binding security 
association with the router. The protocol enables an IPv6 node to 
utilize the access router as its temporary home agent and continue 
to receive packets destined to its care-of address with the 
temporary home agent as well as to send packets from this care-of 
address when the nodes change its access router. To support this 
operation, two new types of mobility headers and one Neighbor 
Discovery option are defined. All IPv6 nodes MAY support this 
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-mobileip-lke-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-liu-mobileip-lke-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-liu-mobileip-lke-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.