Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gasparini-ccamp-gmpls-g709-ospf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 13:38:45 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF for Generalized
                          MPLS (GMPLS) Control of G.709 Networks
	Author(s)	: G. Gasparini, D. Paradimitriou
	Filename	: draft-gasparini-ccamp-gmpls-g709-ospf-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2002-11-8
	
This document introduces the traffic engineering extensions required
in existing IGP protocols to support sub-sequent signalling for
Label Switched Path (LSP) when using Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
signalling as defined in [GMPLS-SIG] and [GMPLS-G709] for G.709
Optical Transport Networks. In particular, using [GMPLS-RTG] as
guideline, it specifies the GMPLS routing extensions to OSPF and IS-
IS protocols for G.709 Optical Transport Networks (OTN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gasparini-ccamp-gmpls-g709-ospf-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-gasparini-ccamp-gmpls-g709-ospf-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gasparini-ccamp-gmpls-g709-ospf-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.