Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-petrescu-nemo-mrha-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:17:52 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Issues in Designing Mobile IPv6 Network Mobility  with
                          the MR-HA Bidirectional Tunnel (MRHA)
	Author(s)	: A. Petrescu et al.
	Filename	: draft-petrescu-nemo-mrha-01.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2002-11-21
	
This document presents various issues related to designing a
network mobility solution with Mobile IPv6 and the MRHA
bidirectional tunnel.  Scenarios are presented with the MR at home
and in a visited network, from which an argumentation is made that
all routing information is available in the HA (when BR and HA are
co-located) or can be communicated by ICMP Redirect (when the BR
and HA are separated).  This raises questions on the necessity of
more information than the 'R' bit into the Mobile IPv6 BUs
(i.e. /128 prefixes are sufficient).  Other generic issues with an
MRHA solution, like link-local addresses in Mobile IPv6, router
renumbering, or ND for the MR are presented.  Route Optimization
and security aspects are only briefly touched.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-nemo-mrha-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-petrescu-nemo-mrha-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-nemo-mrha-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.