Subject: Last Call: SMTP Service Extension for Message Tracking to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 13:39:59 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Message Tracking Protocol 
Working Group to consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts 
as Proposed Standards:

o SMTP Service Extension for Message Tracking 
	<draft-ietf-msgtrk-smtpext-04.txt> 
o An Extensible Message Format for Message Tracking Responses
	<draft-ietf-msgtrk-trkstat-04.txt>
o Message Tracking Query Protocol
	<draft-ietf-msgtrk-mtqp-09.txt>

The IESG will also consider publication of Message Tracking Model and 
Requirements <draft-ietf-msgtrk-model-07.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2002-11-20.

Files can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msgtrk-smtpext-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msgtrk-trkstat-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msgtrk-mtqp-09.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msgtrk-model-07.txt