Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-crldp-ason-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 06:05:20 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: CR-LDP Extensions for ASON
	Author(s)	: O. Aboul-Magd
	Filename	: draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-crldp-ason-ext-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2002-11-4
	
Automatic Switched Optical Network (ASON) is an network architecture 
for the introduction of control plane for optical networks. The 
development and the standardization of ASON have been going on at 
the ITU-T and its recommendation G.8080 [1]. The control plane 
architecture introduces a set of reference points between the 
different architectural components. ASON signaling that runs across 
those interfaces are described in G.7713 [2]. 
CR-LDP is one of the protocols under consideration at the ITU for 
the realization of G.7713 and its dynamic connection management. The 
work specific to CR-LDP extensions for ASON is documented in 
G.7713.3 (scheduled for consent in January 2003). 
This draft introduces those CR-LDP extensions that are specific to 
ASON. This draft should be considered in junction with RFC 3036 [3], 
RFC 3212 [4], and RFC (CR-LDP extensions for GMPLS) [5].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-crldp-ason-ext-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-crldp-ason-ext-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-crldp-ason-ext-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.