Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cuellar-geopriv-scenarios-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:17:38 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Geopriv Scenarios
	Author(s)	: J. Cuellar et al.
	Filename	: draft-cuellar-geopriv-scenarios-02.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2002-11-21
	
This document describes location-based service scenarios for Geopriv.
It complements the Geopriv Requirements document by providing a set
of examples in which the Geopriv Location Object (LO) may be used.
Thus this documents serves as a basis to discuss and analyze the
security (authentication, authorization, integrity and
confidentiality) and privacy issues and requirements associated with
location-based services.  To be useful, these scenarios include
details of location computation, which helps to identify the entities
involved on an abstract level and where privacy issues like control,
consent, access, and security arise.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cuellar-geopriv-scenarios-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-cuellar-geopriv-scenarios-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cuellar-geopriv-scenarios-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.