Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kniveton-mobrtr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 13:38:33 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile Router Tunneling Protocol
	Author(s)	: T. Kniveton et al.
	Filename	: draft-kniveton-mobrtr-03.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2002-11-8
	
This document describes how to support mobile networks with Mobile
IP or Mobile IPv6 using reverse tunneling.  It provides this support
capability with no modifications to Mobile IP or routing protocol
signaling, but also defines new extensions to ease in the implementation
of network mobility.  There are two described scenarios of mobile router
support, consumer mode, and fully enabled mode.  In the former, the
mobile router is not allowed to use routing protocol signaling with the
home agent, but performs routing for subnet(s) assigned to it.  In the
latter mode, both the home agent and the mobile router use a routing
protocol in the same manner as fixed routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kniveton-mobrtr-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kniveton-mobrtr-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kniveton-mobrtr-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.