Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cha-gsmp-service-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 06:28:18 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Management 
                          Services in General Switch Management Protocol (GSMP) 
                          Interface
	Author(s)	: Y. Cha et al.
	Filename	: draft-cha-gsmp-service-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2002-11-5
	
General switch management protocol (GSMP) is an open interface 
protocol between a label switch and a controller, and it provides 
connection, configuration, event, performance management and 
synchronization. Traditionally, network management services are 
classified into five categories: those are configuration, performance, 
fault, accounting, and security management. The companion draft 
document discussed the implementation complexity of a label switch 
and the efficiency of resource usage according to the location of 
network management functions. This document defines managed objects 
to support network management services in the GSMP interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cha-gsmp-service-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-cha-gsmp-service-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cha-gsmp-service-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.