Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kniveton-monet-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 13:38:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Problem Scope and Requirements for Mobile Networks 
                          Working Group
	Author(s)	: T. Kniveton, A. Yegin
	Filename	: draft-kniveton-monet-requirements-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2002-11-8
	
This document suggests problem scope definitions and possible domain
requirements for proposed solutions which describe how to connect
mobile routers within the scope of the Network Mobility working
group.  The recommendations made in this draft result from the
discussions of the Mobile IP mailing list, the NEMO mailing list, and
past meetings of MONET and NEMO BOF sessions

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kniveton-monet-requirements-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kniveton-monet-requirements-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kniveton-monet-requirements-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.