Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:36:30 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transition Scenarios for 3GPP Networks
	Author(s)	: J. Soininen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-cases-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2002-12-23
	
This document describes different scenarios in Third Generation 
Partnership Project (3GPP) defined packet network, i.e. General 
Packet Radio Service (GPRS) that would need IP version 6 and IP 
version 4 transition. The focus of this document is on the scenarios 
where the User Equipment (UE) connects to nodes in other networks, 
e.g. in the Internet. GPRS network internal transition scenarios, 
i.e. between different GPRS elements in the network, are out of scope 
of this document.   
The purpose of the document is to list the scenarios for further 
discussion and study.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-cases-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-cases-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-cases-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.