Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-liljenstolpe-tewg-cwbcp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:01:33 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Offline Traffic Engineering in a Large ISP Setting
	Author(s)	: C. Liljenstolpe
	Filename	: draft-liljenstolpe-tewg-cwbcp-02.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2002-12-11
	
This document is in response to a request made by the Traffic
Engineering Working Group for a set of traffic engineering practices
from a sample of the ISP engineering community.  It reflects the
current traffic engineering principles and practices that Cable &
Wireless uses for its global 'packet' networks (including IP and
MPLS) at the time of publication.  It will also identify some of the
history that has lead to the specific principles and practices as
well as some of the trade-offs between these methods and other
possible approaches.  It is not intended to be a detailed engineering
guide or 'how-to' document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liljenstolpe-tewg-cwbcp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-liljenstolpe-tewg-cwbcp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-liljenstolpe-tewg-cwbcp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.