Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-andersson-mpls-sig-decision-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 07:52:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The MPLS Working Group decision on MPLS signaling 
                          protocols
	Author(s)	: L. Andersson, G. Swallow
	Filename	: draft-andersson-mpls-sig-decision-03.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2002-11-27
	
This document documents the consensus reached by the MPLS Working Group 
within the IETF to focus its efforts on  'RSVP-TE: Extensions to RSVP 
for LSP Tunnels' (RFC3209) as the MPLS signalling protocol for traffic 
engineering applications and to undertake no new efforts relating to 
'Constraint-Based LSP Setup using LDP' (RFC3212). 
-When this document has been approved by the IESG, the following note 
will be added to the abstract: 'The recommendations of chapter 6 have 
been accepted by the IESG'
Conventions used in this document

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andersson-mpls-sig-decision-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-andersson-mpls-sig-decision-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-andersson-mpls-sig-decision-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.