Subject: Document Action: Cisco Systems Router-port Group Management Protocol (RGMP) to Informational

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:59:33 -0500

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Cisco Systems Router-port 
Group Management Protocol (RGMP)' <draft-wu-rgmp-03.txt> as an 
Informational RFC.  This has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the 
product of an IETF Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are Alex 
Zinin and Bill Fenner.

RFC Editor Note:

Please split the refs as follows:

 7. Normative References

       1 Bradner, S., "The Internet Standards Process -- Revision 3",
             RFC2026, October 1996.

       2 Bradner, S., "Key words for use in RFCs to Indicate Requirement 
             Levels", RFC2119, March 1997.

       4 Estrin, D., et al, "Protocol Independent Multicast-Sparse Mode 
             (PIM-SM): Protocol Specification", RFC2362, June 1998

       5 Fenner, W., "Internet Group Management Protocol, Version 2",
             RFC2236, November 1997

       6 Deering, S., "Host Extensions for IP Multicasting", RFC1112, 
             August 1989.

       7. ANSI/IEEE Std 802.1D 1998 Edition, "Media Access Control (MAC)
             Bridges", 1998.
       
 8. Informative References

       3 Internet Multicast Addresses, 
             ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/multicast-addresses 

       8. Farinacci D., Tweedly D., Speakman T., 
             "Cisco Group Management Protocol (CGMP)", 1996/1997
             ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ipmulticast/specs/cgmp.txt

       9. Fenner, B., "IANA Considerations for IPv4 Internet Group
             Management Protocol (IGMP)", RFC3228, February 2002

     10. M. Christensen, F. Solensky, "IGMP and MLD snooping switches",
             Work in Progress, 2002

     11. S. Biswas, B. Cain, B. Haberman, "IGMP Multicast Router
             Discovery", Work In Progress, 2002