Subject: Document Action: SET Supplement for the v1.0 Internet Open Trading Protocol (IOTP) to Informational

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:20:50 -0500

The IESG has approved publication of the Internet-Draft 'SET Supplement
for the v1.0 Internet Open Trading Protocol (IOTP)'
<draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-set-02.txt> as an Informational RFC.  This
document is the product of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Ned Freed and Patrik Faltstrom.

RFC-Editor note:

 (1) Please replace:

 OLD:

 8.2.1 Definition of BrandId

         BrandId should be used registered identification for IANA. Now, the
         following BrandIds have registered:

         Amex, Dankort, JCB, MasterCard, NICOS and VISA

 NEW:

 8.2.1 Definition of BrandId

         BrandId should be used registered identification for IANA. Now, the
         following BrandIds have registered:

         Amex, Dankort, JCB, Maestro, MasterCard, MICOS, VISA,
         atCredits, EZpay, GeldKarte, Mondex, paybox

 (2) Please insert:

         IANA Considerations

         This document do not ask for any action from IANA. It references
         an existing registry, iotp-codes, where at the time of publication
         of this RFC the following BrandID's are registered:

                 Amex, Dankort, JCB, Maestro, MasterCard, MICOS, VISA,
                 atCredits, EZpay, GeldKarte, Mondex, paybox