Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vijay-mpls-crldp-fastreroute-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 08:00:35 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Fast Reroute Extensions to Constraint based Routed 
                          Label Distribution Protocol
	Author(s)	: C. Vijayanand
	Filename	: draft-vijay-mpls-crldp-fastreroute-02.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2002-12-6
	
This document proposes extensions to existing CR-LDP for setting up 
MPLS backup tunnels. These tunnels can protect Label Switched Paths  
on an exclusive bandwidth basis or shared bandwidth on the back up 
paths, as desired by the initiator of the tunnel at the head end 
node. Several backup segments are maintained for a single LSP and 
they are meant to provide link and node failure protection along 
various segments of the LSP. Sharing of backup segments across 
multiple LSPs is also facilitated to achieve scalability

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vijay-mpls-crldp-fastreroute-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-vijay-mpls-crldp-fastreroute-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vijay-mpls-crldp-fastreroute-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.