Subject: Protocol Action: Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) Transport Profile to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:12:29 -0500

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Authentication, Authorization and 
Accounting (AAA) Transport Profile' <draft-ietf-aaa-transport-08.txt> as a 
Proposed Standard.  This document is the product of the Authentication, 
Authorization and Accounting Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are 
Randy Bush and Bert Wijnen.

Technical Summary
 
  This document discusses transport issues that arise with protocols for
  Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA). It also provides
  recommendations on the use of transport by AAA protocols. This includes
  usage of standards-track RFCs as well as experimental proposals.
 
Working Group Summary
 
  Technical discussion in the WG found no problems with this document.
 
Protocol Quality
 
  This document was reviewed for the IESG by Allison Mankin and Randy
  Bush.