Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kuniaki-capsulated-nats-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:37:57 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Capsulated Network Address Translation with 
                          Sub-Address(C-NATS)
	Author(s)	: K. Kondo
	Filename	: draft-kuniaki-capsulated-nats-03.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2002-12-20
	
Many home user networks or enterprise networks are using the address
translation technology (NAT[1]) at the boundary of their end-networks
for various reasons.
One disadvantage of the use of the address translation technology is
that it might disable two-way transparent communication.
This document specifies the enhancement of the address translation
technology, which it adds 'sub-address' to current IP address space to
enable NAT inside/outside hosts to setup transparent communication in
both direction through enhanced NAT routers.
This enhancement is called  'C-NATS' (Capsulated Network Address
Translation with Sub-Address) and the word 'NATS' used in this
document implies 'C-NATS'.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuniaki-capsulated-nats-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kuniaki-capsulated-nats-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kuniaki-capsulated-nats-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.