Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:46:45 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Analysis of Generalized MPLS-based Recovery Mechanisms
                          (including Protection and Restoration)
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, E. Mannie
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-analysis-00.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2003-1-17
	
This document provides an analysis grid that can be used to
evaluate, compare and contrast the numerous Generalized MPLS
(GMPLS)-based recovery mechanisms currently proposed at the CCAMP
Working Group. A detailed analysis of each of the recovery phases is
provided using the terminology defined in [CCAMP-TERM]. Also, this
document focuses on transport plane survivability and recovery
issues and not on control plane resilience and related aspects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-analysis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-analysis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-analysis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.