Subject: NSIS Interim Meeting

From: John Loughney <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:47:14 -0500

Dear All,

Columbia University has graciously agreed to host the NSIS Interim 
Meeting.

The meeting will take place between February 10th - 12th at Columbia 
University, 500 W 120th Street, NY, NY.

Information on hotels in the area follows.

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/information.html and 
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/etc/hotels.html

Probably the easiest is to type the address of 500 W 120th Street, NY, 
NY into Expedia. They list a number of hotels starting at $48/night 
(shared bath...). Anything on the Upper West Side (80th and above) is 
going to be either a brisk walk, a short cab ride or a short subway 
ride away.

The topics to be discussed are:

     NSIS Framework
                 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-fw-01.txt
     Two Layer Split
     Protocol Requirements
     NSIS Security Issues
                 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rsvp-sec-properties-00.txt
                 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-threats-00.txt
     Interaction with Mobility

 Detailed agenda to be provided closer to the meeting.

 thanks,
 John