Subject: Last Call: Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): Event Notifications and Subscriptions to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:47:12 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Printing Protocol 
Working Group to consider the following Internet-Drafts as Proposed 
Standards:

o "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): Event Notifications and 
  Subscriptions" 
	<draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-10.txt> 
o "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): The 'ippget' Delivery Method for
  Event Notifications"
	<draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-08.txt>

The IESG will also consider publication of "Internet Printing 
Protocol: Requirements for IPP Notification" <draft-ietf-ipp-not-06.txt> 
as an Informational RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2001-3-5.

Files can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-not-06.txt