Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-anshoo-test-spec-m3ua-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:13:28 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Test Specification for MTP3 User Adaptation
	Author(s)	: A. Sharma
	Filename	: draft-anshoo-test-spec-m3ua-01.txt
	Pages		: 170
	Date		: 2003-1-13
	
This document presents the test specification for M3UA (MTP3 User
Adaptation) protocol (RFC 3332), which can be used to test M3UA
implementations for conformance to the protocol definition. The list
of test is exhaustive and covers almost all the categories of test.
This draft can also be used in conjunction with M3UA specification by
implementers of protocol as implementers guide, as the pictorial
representation of various scenarios help easy understanding of the
protocol.
Next revision of the draft will cover the additions done to the
protocol revision and any subsequent RFC published by IETF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-anshoo-test-spec-m3ua-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-anshoo-test-spec-m3ua-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-anshoo-test-spec-m3ua-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.