Subject: RFC 3455 on Private Header (P-Header) Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for the 3rd-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:57:18 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3455

        Title:      Private Header (P-Header) Extensions to the
                    Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for the
                    3rd-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
        Author(s):  M. Garcia-Martin, E. Henrikson, D. Mills
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2003
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      34
        Characters: 79620
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-garcia-sipping-3gpp-p-headers-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3455.txt

This document describes a set of private Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP) headers (P-headers) used by the 3rd-Generation Partnership
Project (3GPP), along with their applicability, which is limited to
particular environments.  The P-headers are for a variety of purposes
within the networks that the partners use, including charging and
information about the networks a call traverses.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.