Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-richardson-ipsec-dhcp-over-ike-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:04:16 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A method for configuration of IPsec clients using DHCP
	Author(s)	: M. Richardson
	Filename	: draft-richardson-ipsec-dhcp-over-ike-00.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2003-2-18
	
IPsec technology is frequently used for remote access scenarios.  A
tunnel is established from a mobile node (such as a laptop) and an
IPsec gateway located at the Enterprise.  The mobile node's tunnel
outer address is potentially any IP address on the Internet.  The
mobile node's tunnel inner address should be an address from within
the enterprise.  The assignment of this address should ideally be
done dynamically.
This document specifies a configuration mode called 'DHCP over IKE'.
The document specifies that the payload of a DHCP exchange should be
carried over an IKE phase 1 exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-richardson-ipsec-dhcp-over-ike-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-richardson-ipsec-dhcp-over-ike-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-richardson-ipsec-dhcp-over-ike-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.