Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-li-rap-mplspib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:24:44 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MPLS Traffic Engineering Policy Information Base
	Author(s)	: M. Li
	Filename	: draft-li-rap-mplspib-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2003-2-27
	
This document specifies a set of policy rule classes (PRC) for 
configuring MPLS traffic engineering policy at network elements. 
Instances of these classes reside in a virtual information store 
called the MPLS-TE Policy Information Base (PIB). The COPS 
protocol [3] with extensions for provisioning [4] is used to 
transmit this policy information to network elements. The PRCs 
defined in this document are intended for use by the COPS-PR MPLS 
client type. These PRCs are in addition to any other PIBs that may 
be defined for the MPLS client type, as well as the PRCs defined 
in the Framework PIB [5].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-rap-mplspib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-li-rap-mplspib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-li-rap-mplspib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.