Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-camarillo-sip-deaf-02.txt,.pdf

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:36:49 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Transcoding Services Invocation in the Session 
                          Initiation Protocol
	Author(s)	: G. Camarillo et al.
	Filename	: draft-camarillo-sip-deaf-02.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2003-2-19
	
This document describes how to discover the need of transcoding
services in a session established with SIP and how to invoke those
transcoding services. Two models for transcoding services invocation
are introduced; the conference bridge model and the third party call
control model. Both models meet the requirements for SIP regarding
transcoding services invocation to support deaf, hard of hearing and
speech-impaired individuals.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sip-deaf-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-camarillo-sip-deaf-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sip-deaf-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.