Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-suh-mobileip-rmm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:44:53 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Regional Mobile IPv6 mobility management
	Author(s)	: K. Suh
	Filename	: draft-suh-mobileip-rmm-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2003-2-24
	
This document defines a new protocol, namely, Regional Mobile IPv6 
mobility management (RMM/RMIPv6). RMM mechanism satisfies the LMM 
requirements. This document therefore describes methods to be used 
to reduce the amount of signaling to the Home Agent and Correspondent
Nodes. In addition, this scheme is flexible enough to adapt to any 
network topology assumed by IPv6. The network that using RMM/RMIPv6
is robust against the failure or the performance degradation. 
The mechanism is intended to reuse the Care of Address. Moreover, 
the forwarding tunnel length from an anchor point to a Mobile Node 
can be a controllable or configurable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-suh-mobileip-rmm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-suh-mobileip-rmm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-suh-mobileip-rmm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.