Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-even-sipping-media-policy-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:42:57 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Conferencing media policy  requirements
	Author(s)	: R. Even et al.
	Filename	: draft-even-sipping-media-policy-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2003-2-26
	
This document defines the data model and the requirements for Media
Policy, i.e.  a set of rules associated with the media distribution
of the conference.  This document also presents the requirements for
the media manipulations that can be done using these rules by
conference participants or third parties using any kind of media/
conference policy control protocol.  This document does not address
the interface between the focus and the media policy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-even-sipping-media-policy-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-even-sipping-media-policy-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-even-sipping-media-policy-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.