Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-liu-aaa-diameter-session-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 06:44:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Diameter User Session Mobility Application
	Author(s)	: Q. Liu et al.
	Filename	: draft-liu-aaa-diameter-session-mobility-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2003-2-21
	
A mobile node will change its access router frequently during a 
Diameter session and the relevant AAA parameters may also be 
transferred between the access routers. However, the home AAA server 
does not know the movement of the mobile node before the mobile node 
re-authenticates, and a request from the home AAA server will always 
be forwarded to the former realm. Therefore, an efficient way is 
needed to forward the request to the new access router.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-aaa-diameter-session-mobility-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-liu-aaa-diameter-session-mobility-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-liu-aaa-diameter-session-mobility-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.