Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipcdn-bpiplus-mib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 06:46:21 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over Cable Data Network Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Management Information Base for DOCSIS Cable Modems 
                          and Cable Modem Termination Systems for Baseline 
                          Privacy Plus
	Author(s)	: S. Green, K. Katsnelson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipcdn-bpiplus-mib-08.txt
	Pages		: 74
	Date		: 2003-2-10
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) 
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community. 
In particular, it defines a set of managed objects for SNMP-based 
management of the Baseline Privacy Plus features [17] of DOCSIS1.1-
compliant[16] Cable Modems and Cable Modem Termination Systems. 
This memo specifies a MIB module in a manner that is compliant to the 
SNMP SMIv2 [5][6][7].  The set of objects are consistent with the 
SNMP framework and existing SNMP standards. 
This memo is a product of the IPCDN working group within the Internet 
Engineering Task Force.  Comments are solicited and should be 
addressed to the working group's mailing list at [email-masked] 
and/or the authors. 
Conventions used in this document

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-bpiplus-mib-08.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipcdn-bpiplus-mib-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-bpiplus-mib-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.