Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-khartabil-simple-winfo-filter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 06:44:19 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Event Notification Filtering for Watcher Info
	Author(s)	: H. Khartabil, E. Leppanen
	Filename	: draft-khartabil-simple-winfo-filter-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2003-2-21
	
Watcher information template-package for the SIP event framework 
refers to the set of users subscribed to a particular resource 
within a particular event package. The Watcher Information I-D does 
not describe a mechanism of how filtering of watcher information can 
be achieved. 
This document defines a watcher info filter. It provides the 
mechanism whereby a watcherinfo subscriber can specify the watcher 
info event filtering rules, using XML, for the notifier and how that 
notifier is to behave when receiving such filter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khartabil-simple-winfo-filter-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-khartabil-simple-winfo-filter-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-khartabil-simple-winfo-filter-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.