Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-transport-lmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:42:38 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Transport Network View to LMP
	Author(s)	: O. Aboul-Magd
	Filename	: draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-transport-lmp-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2003-2-26
	
The Link Management Protocol (LMP) has bee defined at the IETF to 
facilitate the management of transport network for the sake of 
supporting IP traffic over transport network. The LMP development 
has been progressing in the context of GMPLS related work. 
The LMP was developed with a packet centric view in mind. Since it 
is intended for the control of transport network it is essential to 
bridge the gap between the two views. It is the objective of this 
draft to project LMP in a transport network context and to relate it 
to the discovery work that has been going on at the ITU.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-transport-lmp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-transport-lmp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-transport-lmp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.