Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-foster-mgcp-bulkaudits-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 08:07:30 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) Bulk Audit 
                          Package
	Author(s)	: B. Foster, D. Auerbach, F. Andreasen
	Filename	: draft-foster-mgcp-bulkaudits-08.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2003-2-6
	
The base Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) includes audit 
commands that only allow a Call Agent to audit endpoint and/or 
connection state one endpoint at a time. This document describes a 
new MGCP package for bulk auditing of a group of gateway endpoints. 
It allows a Call Agent to determine the endpoint naming convention, 
the list of instantiated endpoints as well connection and endpoint 
state for the group of endpoints. This is particularly important in 
fail-over situations in which there are gateways that have large 
numbers of endpoints.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foster-mgcp-bulkaudits-08.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-foster-mgcp-bulkaudits-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-foster-mgcp-bulkaudits-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.