Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chadalapaka-command-ordering-00.txt,.pdf

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:45:13 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SCSI Command Ordering Considerations with iSCSI
	Author(s)	: M. Chadalapaka, R. Elliott
	Filename	: draft-chadalapaka-command-ordering-00.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2003-2-24
	
iSCSI is a SCSI transport protocol designed to run on top of TCP. The 
iSCSI session abstraction is equivalent to the SCSI I_T nexus, and 
the iSCSI session provides an ordered command delivery from the SCSI 
initiator to the SCSI target.  This document goes into the design 
considerations that led to the iSCSI session model as it is defined 
today, relates the SCSI command ordering features defined in T10 
specifications to the iSCSI concepts, and finally provides guidance 
to system designers on how true command ordering solutions can be 
built based on iSCSI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chadalapaka-command-ordering-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chadalapaka-command-ordering-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chadalapaka-command-ordering-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.