Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-oki-ccamp-gmpls-ip-interworking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 06:37:58 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: GMPLS and IP/MPLS Interworking Architecture
	Author(s)	: E. Oki et al.
	Filename	: draft-oki-ccamp-gmpls-ip-interworking-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2003-4-3
	
Generalized MPLS extends MPLS to support various transport technologies.
One GMPLS target is to seamlessly integrate IP/MPLS networks with vari-
ous transport networks such as SONET/SDH and wavelength networks.  How-
ever, in the migration from IP/MPLS networks to GMPLS networks, both
kinds of networks will coexist at some point.  IP/MPLS nodes that do not
support GMPLS protocols must also work with GMPLS networks.  This docu-
ment addresses the GMPLS and IP/MPLS interworking architecture, and
examples both routing and signaling aspects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-ccamp-gmpls-ip-interworking-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-oki-ccamp-gmpls-ip-interworking-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-oki-ccamp-gmpls-ip-interworking-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.