Subject: Protocol Action: Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching Extensions for SONET and SDH Control to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:55:17 -0500

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Generalized Multiprotocol
Label Switching Extensions  for SONET and SDH Control'
<draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This
document is the product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Scott Bradner.

Technical Summary

This document is a companion to the Generalized Multi-Protocol
Label Switching (GMPLS) signaling. It defines the Synchronous
Optical Network (SONET)/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH)
technology specific information needed when using GMPLS signaling.

Working Group Summary
 
The WG has consensus on this document.
 
Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Bert Wijnen.