Subject: RFC 3508 on H.323 Uniform Resource Locator (URL) Scheme Registration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:38:45 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3508

        Title:      H.323 Uniform Resource Locator (URL) Scheme
                    Registration
        Author(s):  O. Levin
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2003
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10983
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-levin-iptel-h323-url-scheme-05.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3508.txt

ITU-T Recommendation H.323 version 4 introduced an H.323-specific
Uniform Resource Locator (URL).  This document reproduces the H323-URL
definition found in H.323, and is published as an RFC for ease of
access and registration with the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
(IANA).

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.