Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nomad-mobileip-filters-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:26:35 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Filters for Mobile IPv4 Bindings (NOMADv4)
	Author(s)	: N. Fikouras et al.
	Filename	: draft-nomad-mobileip-filters-03.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2003-4-25
	
Filters for Mobile IPv4 bindings enables mobile nodes to associate 
one or more Filters with mobility bindings during their 
establishment (registration, binding update). Flows that match a 
Filter will be processed as defined by the Filter. In this manner, 
it is possible for a mobile node to distribute flows among its 
available points of attachment or to request that such flows are 
dropped before traversing the Internet fabric, with or without 
notification to their source. Finally, it is possible for a mobile 
node to select whether it wishes to turn off routing optimization 
for specific communications in order to avoid giving away its 
location.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nomad-mobileip-filters-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nomad-mobileip-filters-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nomad-mobileip-filters-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.