Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rjaya-ct-fmip6-l2st-ant-ho-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 06:48:42 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Context Transfer and Fast Mobile IPv6 Interactions
                          in a Layer-2 Source-Triggered Anticipative Handover
	Author(s)	: R. Jayabal
	Filename	: draft-rjaya-ct-fmip6-l2st-ant-ho-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2003-3-31
	
This draft was submitted to obtain comments for an experimental work
in progress. It presents Fast Mobile IPv6 and Context Transfer
interactions for a specific case of contextful, anticipative,
network controlled and Layer-2 source-triggered IPv6 handover where
one or more candidate access routers can be identified for selection
as target. It is also meant to illustrate a case where it might be
useful to:
a) have Context Transfer messages as but options in handover
negotiation messages (e.g., Fast MIPv6's HI/HACK messages)
between Access Routers.
b) have an additional flag in the Context Transfer Protocol Context
Transfer Data message which indicates whether the new Access
Router should install any context at all given that any one
context fails to be installed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rjaya-ct-fmip6-l2st-ant-ho-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rjaya-ct-fmip6-l2st-ant-ho-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rjaya-ct-fmip6-l2st-ant-ho-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.