Subject: RFC 3476 on Documentation of IANA Assignments for Label Distribution Protocol (LDP), Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP), and Resource ReSerVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Extensions for Optical UNI Signaling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:37:21 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3476

        Title:      Documentation of IANA Assignments for Label
                    Distribution Protocol (LDP), Resource ReSerVation
                    Protocol (RSVP), and Resource ReSerVation
                    Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Extensions
                    for Optical UNI Signaling
        Author(s):  B. Rajagopalan
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2003
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 22009
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-bala-uni-ldp-rsvp-extensions-04.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3476.txt

The Optical Interworking Forum (OIF) has defined extensions to the
Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) and the Resource ReSerVation
Protocol (RSVP) for optical User Network Interface (UNI)
signaling.  These extensions consist of a set of new data objects and
error codes.  This document describes these extensions.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.