Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-new-rfc2527-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:26:57 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate 
                          Policy and Certification Practices Framework
	Author(s)	: S. Chokhani et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-new-rfc2527-02.txt
	Pages		: 81
	Date		: 2003-4-25
	
This document presents a framework to assist the writers of 
certificate policies or certification practice statements for 
participants within public key infrastructures, such as 
certification authorities, policy authorities, and communities of 
interest that wish to rely on certificates.  In particular, the 
framework provides a comprehensive list of topics that potentially 
(at the writer's discretion) need to be covered in a certificate 
policy or a certification practice statement.  This document is 
being submitted to the RFC Editor with a request for publication as 
an Informational RFC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-new-rfc2527-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-new-rfc2527-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-new-rfc2527-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.