Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-srcfilter-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 06:11:58 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Session Description Protocol (SDP) Source Filters
	Author(s)	: B. Quinn, R. Finlayson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-srcfilter-05.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2003-5-16
	
This document describes how to adapt the Session Description Protocol
(SDP) to express one or more source addresses as a source filter for
one or more destination 'connection' addresses.  It defines the
syntax and semantics for an SDP 'source-filter' attribute that may
reference either IPv4 or IPv6 address(es) as either an inclusive or
exclusive source list for either multicast or unicast destinations.
In particular, an inclusive source-filter can be used to specify a
Source-Specific Multicast (SSM) session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-srcfilter-05.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-srcfilter-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-srcfilter-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.