Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-apurva-ldap-query-containment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 07:14:30 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Schema to Support Query Containment in LDAP 
                          Directories
	Author(s)	: A. Kumar
	Filename	: draft-apurva-ldap-query-containment-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2003-5-6
	
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directories are being
used at the backend of many internet and intranet web applications.
LDAP servers that cache entries which are returned as search results
for recently evaluated search requests, can use the semantic
information associated with these requests, to answer subsequent
search requests which are contained in them. This document describes
LDAP schema for representing the semantic information and for
supporting query containment of LDAP queries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-apurva-ldap-query-containment-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-apurva-ldap-query-containment-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-apurva-ldap-query-containment-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.