Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zamfir-explicit-resource-control-bundle-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:47:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Explicit Resource Control over GMPLS Link Bundles
	Author(s)	: A. Zamfir, Z. Ali
	Filename	: draft-zamfir-explicit-resource-control-bundle-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2003-5-9
	
Explicit label/ resource control using the Label ERO and Label RRO 
subobjects is defined in [RFC 3471] and [RFC 3473]. However, when TE 
links are bundled, identification of label resource is not enough for 
the purpose of explicit resource control. Specifically, when link 
bundling [GMPLS-BUNDLE] is used, resource identification requires 
mechanisms to specify the component link identifier, along the TE 
link identifier and Label. This draft defines the extensions to RSVP-
TE [RFC2119, RFC3209] to specify component link identifiers for 
explicit resource control and recording over GMPLS link bundles.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zamfir-explicit-resource-control-bundle-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zamfir-explicit-resource-control-bundle-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zamfir-explicit-resource-control-bundle-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.