Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carroll-dynmobileip-cdma-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 07:19:27 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Mobile IP Key Update for cdma2000(R) Networks
	Author(s)	: C. Carroll, F. Quick
	Filename	: draft-carroll-dynmobileip-cdma-00.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2003-5-28
	
The Dynamic Mobile IP Key Update procedure is a secure and efficient 
mechanism for distributing and updating Mobile IP (MIP) cryptographic 
keys in cdma2000(R) networks (including High Rate Packet Data which 
is often referred to as 1xEV-DO).  Because the Dynamic Mobile IP Key 
Update (DMU) procedure occurs at the IP layer directly between the 
MIP MN and RADIUS or DIAMETER AAA Server, DMU may be used to securely 
bootstrap the MN-AAA key (and other cryptographic keys) in MIP 
networks using any Radio Access Network technology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carroll-dynmobileip-cdma-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-carroll-dynmobileip-cdma-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-carroll-dynmobileip-cdma-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.