Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-savola-ipr-lastcall-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 07:45:08 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mentioning Intellectual Property Rights Considerations
                          in Last Calls
	Author(s)	: P. Savola
	Filename	: draft-savola-ipr-lastcall-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2003-5-27
	
This memo describes an additional policy with last calls regarding
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) disclosures or other knowledge of
IPR.  The existence and the pointer to the IPR disclosures or an
indication of non-existence of knowledge of such disclosures must be
mentioned in all IETF last calls and should be mentioned in working
group last calls.  Additionally, all documents under the IETF change
control for which a last call prior to the approval was not required
and IPR disclosures are known, must now be either last-called or
rejected.  This memo updates RFC 2026 and RFC 2418.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savola-ipr-lastcall-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-savola-ipr-lastcall-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-savola-ipr-lastcall-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.