Subject: RFC 3535 on IAB Network Management Workshop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:26:03 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3535

        Title:      Overview of the 2002 IAB Network Management
                    Workshop
        Author:     J. Schoenwaelder
        Date:       May 2003
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 42566
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-nm-workshop-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3535.txt

This document provides an overview of a workshop held by the Internet
Architecture Board (IAB) on Network Management.  The workshop was
hosted by CNRI in Reston, VA, USA on June 4 thru June 6, 2002.  The
goal of the workshop was to continue the important dialog started
between network operators and protocol developers, and to guide the
IETFs focus on future work regarding network management.  This report
summarizes the discussions and lists the conclusions and
recommendations to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
community.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.