Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-msec-tgsakmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:11:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Tunneled Group Secure Association Key Management 
                          Protocol
	Author(s)	: H. Harney et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-msec-tgsakmp-00.txt
	Pages		: 52
	Date		: 2003-5-20
	
The Tunneled Group Secure Association Key Management Protocol
(T-GSAKMP) provides a security framework for creating cryptographic
groups on a network.  It is designed to provide key distribution
services under the cryptographic protection of a pairwise SA,
like IPSec.  T-GSAKMP relies on the pairwise SA to provide data
confidentiality services for policy, DoS mitigation services,
and protection from 'man-in-the-middle' attacks.  It provides
mechanisms to disseminate group security policy, perform access
control based upon PKI certificates, generate group keys,
and recover from compromise.  This framework addresses group
scalability issues by facilitating delegation of process-intensive
actions in a secure and controlled manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-tgsakmp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-msec-tgsakmp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-tgsakmp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.