Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gai-fc-mibs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:28:07 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MIBs Standardization for Fibre Channel
	Author(s)	: S. Gai et al.
	Filename	: draft-gai-fc-mibs-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2003-6-20
	
Fibre Channel (FC) is a high speed serial interface technology that   
supports several Upper Layer Protocols including Small Computer 
System Interface (SCSI) and IP. Fibre Channel is standardized by the 
INCITS T11 Technical Committee. Fibre Channel Standards include 
Framing and Signaling protocols [FC-FS], Generic Services protocols 
[FC-GS-3], Switch Fabric protocols [FC-SW-2], etc.
The management of a Fibre Channel network requires to monitor and set 
many parameters related to these protocols and this may be 
accomplished defining a proper set of MIBs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gai-fc-mibs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-gai-fc-mibs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gai-fc-mibs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.