Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-thubert-nemo-reverse-routing-header-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:51:29 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Reverse Routing Header and its application to 
                          Mobile Networks
	Author(s)	: P. Thubert, M. Molteni
	Filename	: draft-thubert-nemo-reverse-routing-header-02.txt
	Pages		: 43
	Date		: 2003-6-27
	
Already existing proposals enable Mobile Networks by extending Mobile
IP to support Mobile Routers.  In order to enable nested Mobile
Networks, some involve the overhead of nested tunnels between the
Mobile Routers and their Home Agents.
This proposal allows the building of a nested Mobile Network avoiding
the nested tunnel overhead.  This is accomplished by using a new
routing header, called the reverse routing header, and by overlaying
a layer 3 tree topology on the evolving Mobile Network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-reverse-routing-header-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-thubert-nemo-reverse-routing-header-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-reverse-routing-header-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.