Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sharath-sipb-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:56:53 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SIP-B: SIP for Business Phones Requirements for 
                          Implementing Business Telephony Features on SIP 
                          Endpoints
	Author(s)	: V. Venkataramanan, S. Rajasekar
	Filename	: draft-sharath-sipb-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2003-6-23
	
This informational internet draft describes the requirements for a 
standard business telephone based on the Session Initiation Protocol 
(SIP). The objective of this document is to provide a minimum set of 
requirements for implementing business features on SIP endpoints.  
This draft is intended to serve as a requirements document for 
vendors    implementing    business    features    on    SIP    based 
devices/entities. Details of how each capability or feature is best 
implemented in SIP, is beyond the scope of this document and may be 
tracked through the working group draft submissions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sharath-sipb-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sharath-sipb-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sharath-sipb-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.