Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wlai-tewg-bcmodel-02.txt,.pdf

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:38:18 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Bandwidth Constraints Models for Diffserv-aware MPLS 
                          Traffic Engineering: Performance Evaluation
	Author(s)	: W. Lai
	Filename	: draft-wlai-tewg-bcmodel-02.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2003-6-27
	
The Diffserv-aware MPLS Traffic Engineering Requirements RFCxxxx 
specifies the requirements and selection criteria for bandwidth 
constraints models.  Two such models, the Maximum Allocation and the 
Russian Dolls, are described therein.  This document complements 
RFCxxxx by describing in more details some of the selection criteria 
and their implications.  Results of a performance evaluation of the 
two models are also included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wlai-tewg-bcmodel-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wlai-tewg-bcmodel-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wlai-tewg-bcmodel-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.