Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-search-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:55:45 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: WebDAV SEARCH
	Author(s)	: J. Reschke et al.
	Filename	: draft-reschke-webdav-search-04.txt
	Pages		: 61
	Date		: 2003-6-13
	
This document specifies a set of methods, headers, properties and
content-types composing WebDAV SEARCH, an application of the HTTP/1.1
protocol to efficiently search for DAV resources based upon a set of
client-supplied criteria.
Distribution of this document is unlimited. Please send comments to
the Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) DASL mailing list
at [email-masked], which may be joined by sending a message
with subject 'subscribe' to [email-masked].
Discussions of the WebDAV DASL mailing list are archived at URL:
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Archives/Public/www-webdav-dasl/.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-reschke-webdav-search-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.