Subject: Document Action: SDPng Transition to Informational

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:57:26 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'SDPng Transition' 
<draft-ietf-mmusic-sdpng-trans-04.txt> as an Informational RFC.  This 
document is the product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control 
Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are Jon Peterson and Allison 
Mankin.

RFC Editor Note:
OLD: 2 last paragraph

and are now under discussion for TDM. Extensions to other transport

 NEW:

and are now under discussion for time division multiplexing (TDM)
networks. Extensions to other transport

 OLD: 4.1. (SAPv0)

announcement. SDPng contents MAY be identified by a different

 NEW:

announcement. SDPng contents may be identified by a different

 OLD: 4.3 3rd paragraph

A SIP UAC MAY use an SDPng message body in a SIP INVITE (or other)
       
 NEW:

A SIP UAC may use an SDPng message body in a SIP INVITE (or other)

 OLD: 4.3 4th paragraph

of a peer to understand SDPng in addition (or instead) plain SDP.
Methods such as OPTIONS MAY be used to determine a peer's support 
for

 NEW:

of a peer to understand SDPng in addition (or instead) plain SDP.
Methods such as OPTIONS may be used to determine a peer's support 
for