Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-melanchuk-sipping-msml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:52:25 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Media Sessions Markup Language (MSML)
	Author(s)	: T. Melanchuk, G. Sharratt
	Filename	: draft-melanchuk-sipping-msml-00.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2003-6-24
	
The Media Sessions Markup Language (MSML) is used to control and 
invoke many different types of services on IP media servers. Clients 
can use it define how media sessions interact on a media server and 
to apply services to individual or groups of users. MSML can be used, 
for example, to control media server advanced conferencing features, 
create sidebars, and insert media processing objects into media 
streams. As well, clients can use it with other languages such as the 
Media Objects Markup Language (MOML) or VoiceXML to interact with 
individual users or with groups of conference participants.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melanchuk-sipping-msml-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-melanchuk-sipping-msml-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-melanchuk-sipping-msml-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.