Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hong-mobileip-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:03:25 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Considerations of FMIPv6 in 802.11 networks
	Author(s)	: Y. Hong et al.
	Filename	: draft-hong-mobileip-applicability-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2003-6-25
	
This document describes the applicability of Fast Handovers for  
Mobile IPv6 in 802.11 networks. Fast Handovers for Mobile IPv6 
proposes a set of protocol enhancements to reduce handover latency 
due to IP protocol operations as small as possible by the help of L2    
information. 802.11 networks are considered as a popular wireless   
infrastructure to meet broadband network service requirement in the   
future. If Fast Handovers for Mobile IPv6 is applied to wireless   
network, 802.11 might be a practicable target for deployment. At   
this point some Fast Handover methods for Mobile IPv6 are thought to 
be directly applicable to 802.11 networks and some others are not.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hong-mobileip-applicability-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hong-mobileip-applicability-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hong-mobileip-applicability-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.