Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-choi-mpls-grouplabel-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:04:47 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for multicast service using a group label
                          over MPLS
	Author(s)	: J. Choi et al.
	Filename	: draft-choi-mpls-grouplabel-requirement-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2003-6-25
	
As the group communication become more important, the special label 
should be allocated in support of group management and maintenance. 
The allocation mechanism of a group label can be applied to a point-
to-multipoint(P2MP) communication in MPLS networks. Currently used 
label is locally significant, while this group label should be common 
object within a single MPLS domain. 
This document presents a set of requirements for multicast service 
using a group label over Multiprotocol Label Switching(MPLS). It 
identifies functional and performance capabilities required to 
allocate a group label in master-slave network and peer to peer 
network, which facilitates efficient and reliable group communication 
and Quality of Service(QoS) in MPLS domain. It also identifies 
functional capabilities required to implement several services 
related to Content Distribution Network(CDN) in master-slave network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-mpls-grouplabel-requirement-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-choi-mpls-grouplabel-requirement-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-choi-mpls-grouplabel-requirement-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.