Subject: Last Call: Five Drafts from the Instant Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group, "Intended Status" for each is Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:34:42 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Instant Messaging and Presence 
Protocol Working Group to consider Common Profile for Instant Messaging 
(CPIM) <draft-ietf-impp-im-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard; Address 
Resolution for Instant Messaging and Presence <draft-ietf-impp-srv-03.txt> 
as a Proposed Standard; Common Presence and Instant Messaging: Message 
Format <draft-ietf-impp-cpim-msgfmt-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard; 
Common Profile for Presence (CPP) <draft-ietf-impp-pres-03.txt> as a 
Proposed Standard; and Presence Information Data Format (PIDF) 
<draft-ietf-impp-cpim-pidf-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-6-27.

Files for "Common Profile for Instant Messaging (CPIM)" can be 
obtained via http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-impp-im-03.txt
Files for "Address Resolution for Instant Messaging and Presence" 
can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-impp-srv-03.txt
Files for "Common Presence and Instant Messaging: Message Format" 
can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-impp-cpim-msgfmt-08.txt
Files for "Common Profile for Presence (CPP)" can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-impp-pres-03.txt
Files for "Presence Information Data Format (PIDF)" can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-impp-cpim-pidf-08.txt

Though publication of draft-day-atkins-impp-defacto has not
yet been requested, those reviewing these documents may wish
to refer to it for one view of the history and work project of which
they form a part.

Files for "IMPP Working Group History and De Facto Charter" 
can be obtained here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-day-atkins-impp-defacto-00.txt