Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-raszuk-idr-ibgp-auto-mesh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:51:47 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IBGP Auto Mesh
	Author(s)	: R. Raszuk
	Filename	: draft-raszuk-idr-ibgp-auto-mesh-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2003-6-24
	
The distribution of BGP routing information within an autonomous
system requires all border routers to be fully meshed. This
constitutes a significant operational problem in terms of
configuration management.
This has led to the wide-spread adoption of route reflection
[RFC2796], primarily in order to reduce the number systems which
configuration must be modified in order to introduce or remove a new
internal BGP speaker. Route reflection, however, implies with it
information reduction which is not always desired.
This document defines a discovery mechanism that is designed to
address the problem of introducing (or removing) a BGP speaker into
an iBGP mesh without implying any other behavior change when compared
to manual configuration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raszuk-idr-ibgp-auto-mesh-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-raszuk-idr-ibgp-auto-mesh-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-raszuk-idr-ibgp-auto-mesh-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.