Subject: Document Action: Printer Finishing MIB to Informational

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:29:14 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Printer Finishing MIB'
<draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-16.txt> as an Informational RFC.
This has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an IETF
Working Group. The IESG contact persons are Ned Freed and Ted Hardie.
 
Technical Summary
 
  This document defines a MIB module for the management of printer
  finishing device subunits. The finishing device subunits applicable
  to this MIB are an integral part of the Printer System. This MIB
  does not apply to a Finisher Device that is not connected to a
  Printer System.

Working Group Summary
 
    This document was reviewed by the Internet Print Protocol Working Group
    but is not a product of that group.
 
Protocol Quality
 
    Bert Wijnen and Ned Freed reviewed the document for the IESG.

RFC Editor Note

In the Abstract, please change:

      "This MIB does not apply to a Finisher Device that is not connected to
        a Printer System."

to:

      "This MIB applies only to a Finisher Device that is connected to a
        Printer System."

Thanks.

                                                                Ned