Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ogura-mapos-nsp-multiexp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 07:44:51 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Multicast Extension to MAPOS NSP (Node Switch 
                          Protocol) - NSP+
	Author(s)	: T. Ogura et al.
	Filename	: draft-ogura-mapos-nsp-multiexp-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2003-6-6
	
This document describes NSP+, an extension of the MAPOS NSP (Node
Switch Protocol). MAPOS is a multiple access protocol for
transmitting of network-protocol datagrams, encapsulated in High-
Level Data Link Control (HDLC) frames, over SONET/SDH. NSP is a
protocol for automatically assigning MAPOS node addresses. The NSP+
extension enables the nodes to provide their directly connected
switch with information about the multicast groups to which they
belong, so the switch forwards only required multicast frames to the
nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ogura-mapos-nsp-multiexp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ogura-mapos-nsp-multiexp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ogura-mapos-nsp-multiexp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.