Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipr-submission-rights-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 07:57:54 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Intellectual Property Rights Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IETF Rights in Contributions
	Author(s)	: S. Bradner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipr-submission-rights-05.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2003-6-3
	
The IETF policies about rights in submissions to the IETF are
designed to ensure that IETF contributions can be made available to
the IETF and Internet communities while permitting the authors to
retain as many rights in the document as possible. This memo details
the IETF policies on rights in submissions to the IETF. It also
describes the objectives that the policies are designed to meet. This
memo updates RFC 2026, and with RFC XXXY, replaces Section 10 of RFC
2026. [note to RFC editor: replace XXXY with number of IETF IPR]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-submission-rights-05.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipr-submission-rights-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-submission-rights-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.