Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-req-ntlp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:14:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for IPv6 Signaling as NTLP
	Author(s)	: J. Choi et al.
	Filename	: draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-req-ntlp-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2003-6-26
	
In this draft, we present the features of IPv6 protocol related to 
NSIS Transport Layer Protocol (NTLP) and requirements for IPv6 
signaling as NTLP in different Internet transport infrastructure, 
such as SDH/SONET switch, Optical cross-connect (OXC), ATM switch, 
Ethernet switch, wireless system, and router. In this framework, user 
data is transported via nodes in the data plane and signaling 
messages are routed to NEs in the control plane. We propose the new 
protocol, Internet Signaling Message Protocol (ISMP) for carrying 
signaling messages. And other delivering methods of signaling 
messages in IPv6 network are also presented in appendix.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-req-ntlp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-req-ntlp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-req-ntlp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.