Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-rsvp-doi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 07:29:13 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RSVP Domain of Interpretation for ISAKMP
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename	: draft-tschofenig-rsvp-doi-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2003-5-30
	
RSVP does not provide dynamic key management for the RSVP Integrity 
object. It is difficult to provide security for RSVP based on 
standard security protocols. This draft proposes the usage of the 
ISAKMP protocol with a new Domain of Interpretation (DoI) and allows 
to establish the necessary security parameters for the RSVP 
Integrity object. The Integrity object protects RSVP signaling 
messages at the application layer and uses this DoI to dynamically 
establish the necessary security associations.   
This document also addresses the NSIS NTLP work and protocol design 
implications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-rsvp-doi-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tschofenig-rsvp-doi-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-rsvp-doi-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.