Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-newman-lemonade-compose-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:24:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Message Composition
	Author(s)	: C. Newman
	Filename	: draft-newman-lemonade-compose-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2003-6-23
	
The submission profile of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
provides a standard way for an email client to submit a complete
message for delivery.  The chunking extension provides a way for a
client to compose a message for submission from a series of client
provided pieces.  This specification further extends the chunking
facility so that a client can compose a message from additional
sources.  For example, a client could use this facility to forward a
message from an IMAP server or forward a web page as an attachment to
a new message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newman-lemonade-compose-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-newman-lemonade-compose-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-newman-lemonade-compose-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.