Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:16:28 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EAP IKEv2 Method (EAP-IKEv2)
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig, D. Kroeselberg
	Filename	: draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2003-7-2
	
EAP-IKEv2 is an EAP method which reuses the cryptography and the 
payloads of IKEv2, creating a flexible EAP method that supports both 
symmetric and asymmetric authentication. Furthermore protection of 
legacy authentication mechanisms is supported. This EAP method 
offers the security benefits of IKEv2 without the goal of 
establishing IPsec security associations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.