Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:29:24 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Multiple Care-of Address Registration on Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: R. Wakikawa et al.
	Filename	: draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2003-7-3
	
This draft proposes extensions of Mobile IPv6 in order to register
multiple care-of addresses to a home agent and correspondent nodes.
This draft also targets Network Mobility (NEMO). According to the
current specification of Mobile IPv6, a mobile node can register only
one of care-of addresses as its primary care-of address even if the
mobile node has multiple active care-of address.  However, it is
useful to get Internet access through multiple access media (i.e.
care-of addresses) simultaneously in terms of bandwidth, delay,
and etc.  Our extensions are thus designed to register multiple
care-of addresses bound to a single home address to a home agent and
correspondent nodes.  For doing so, we propose a new identification
number for each interface of a mobile node.  The mobile node
registers a care-of address with the identification number so that
the receiver can distinguish the binding.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.