Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-privacy-security-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:14:39 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Privacy and Security Considerations in ENUM
	Author(s)	: R. Shockey et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-privacy-security-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2003-7-29
	
Many individuals and groups have expressed concerns about the 
privacy and security of personal information to be established in 
implementations of RFC 2916. This document discusses some of the 
technical as well as security and privacy considerations national 
implementations of ENUM should consider. 
This is a work in progress. Input from security and privacy 
experts is welcome.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-privacy-security-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-enum-privacy-security-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-privacy-security-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.