Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-msec-gkmarch-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:32:27 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Group Key Management Architecture
	Author(s)	: M. Baugher et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-msec-gkmarch-05.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2003-7-2
	
This document presents the group key management architecture for 
MSEC.  The purpose of this document is to define the common 
architecture for MSEC group key-management protocols that support a 
variety of application, transport, and internetwork security 
protocols.  To address these diverse uses, MSEC may need to 
standardize two or more group key management protocols that have 
common requirements, abstractions, overall design, and messages. The 
framework and guidelines in this document allow for a modular and 
flexible design of group key management protocols for a variety of 
different settings that are specialized to application needs. 
Comments on this document should be sent to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gkmarch-05.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-msec-gkmarch-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gkmarch-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.