Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shah-pwe3-control-protocol-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:51:31 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Parameters Signaling for MPLS-based 
                          Pseudowires
	Author(s)	: H. Shah, H. Ould-Brahim
	Filename	: draft-shah-pwe3-control-protocol-extension-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2003-7-1
	
This document describes a mechanism along with extensions to [PWE3-
CONTROL] draft that enable a PE to signal to the remote PE 
additional dynamic information about the pseudowire. This 
information may either be related to the operations of the 
pseudowire such as operational state of the Attachment circuit, the 
state of the pseudowire forwarders, the IP address and/or MAC 
address of the attached CE, or may affect the setup of the 
pseudowire, such as traffic engineering parameters, security related 
information, etc.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shah-pwe3-control-protocol-extension-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shah-pwe3-control-protocol-extension-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shah-pwe3-control-protocol-extension-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.