Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-glassey-fairopen2026-00.txt,.pdf

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:15:22 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The definitions of 'fair and open'and their 
                          implication 
                          as used in IETF Standards Process defined in RFC2026 
                          v3
	Author(s)	: T. Glassey
	Filename	: draft-glassey-fairopen2026-00.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2003-7-23
	
This document tracks the use of the terms Fair and Open as used in 
RFC2026, and their impact on the processes of the IETF Operations. 
It also summarizes a set of requirements for other changes to the 
governance models so stay in concert with the concept that the 
ETFÆs processes be fair and open.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-glassey-fairopen2026-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-glassey-fairopen2026-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-glassey-fairopen2026-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.