Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:32:34 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Seamless Multicast Handover in a Hierarchical Mobile 
                          IPv6 Environment (M-HMIPv6)
	Author(s)	: T. Schmidt, M. Waehlisch
	Filename	: draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2003-7-24
	
This document introduces handover mechanisms for mobile IPv6 
multicast listeners and mobile multicast senders. Operations are 
based on a Mobile IPv6 environment with local mobility anchor points. 
These local anchor points are conformal with a Hierarchical Mobile 
IPv6 infrastructure. 
Handover latencies in the proposed scheme remain bound to local link 
switching delay and local IP address updates by means of latency 
hiding techniques. The mechanisms described in this document may also 
be used for simple seamless handovers in unicast communication. 
The M-HMIPv6 protocol operations utilize the existing HMIPv6 and 
MIPv6 messages, without defining any new control messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.