Subject: Last Call: 'IETF Rights in Contributions' to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:30:11 -0400

---------------
The IESG has received a request from the Intellectual Property Rights WG to 
consider the following Internet-Drafts as BCP. 
o Intellectual Property Rights (IPR): 'IETF Rights in Contributions' 
    <draft-ietf-ipr-submission-rights-06.txt>
    BCP
                                                                                       
o Intellectual Property Rights (IPR): 'Intellectual Property Rights in 
  IETF Technology' 
    <draft-ietf-ipr-technology-rights-10.txt>
    BCP
                                                                                       
o Intellectual Property Rights (IPR): 'Guidelines for Working Groups on 
  Intellectual Property Issues' 
    <draft-ietf-ipr-wg-guidelines-05.txt>
    Informational

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-08-11.
                                                                                       
File(s) can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-submission-rights-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-technology-rights-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-wg-guidelines-05.txt