Subject: RFC 3576 on Dynamic Authorization Extensions to Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:51:10 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3576

        Title:      Dynamic Authorization Extensions to Remote
                    Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)
        Author(s):  M. Chiba, G. Dommety, M. Eklund, D. Mitton,
                    B. Aboba
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       July 2003
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      30
        Characters: 70027
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-21.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3576.txt

This document describes a currently deployed extension to the Remote
Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol, allowing
dynamic changes to a user session, as implemented by network access
server products.  This includes support for disconnecting users and
changing authorizations applicable to a user session.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.