Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-udlr-experiments-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:32:46 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the UniDirectional Link Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Experiments with RFC 3077
	Author(s)	: E. Duros
	Filename	: draft-ietf-udlr-experiments-01.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2003-7-3
	
In March 2001, [RFC 3077] was published and describes a protocol
which allows to integrate unidirectional links in the Internet. Since
then, a number of experimentations and deployements using this
protocol have been led. This document presents various protocols,
e.g. layer 2 and layer 3 protocols, which have been commonly used
over [RFC 3077] in a satellite environment. This document raises
issues for each of these protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-udlr-experiments-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-udlr-experiments-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-udlr-experiments-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.