Subject: RFC 3563 on Cooperative Agreement Between the ISOC/IETF and ISO/IEC Joint Technical Committee 1/Sub Committee 6 (JTC1/SC6) on IS-IS Routing Protocol Development

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:40:17 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3563

        Title:      Cooperative Agreement Between the ISOC/IETF and
                    ISO/IEC Joint Technical Committee 1/Sub
                    Committee 6 (JTC1/SC6) on IS-IS Routing Protocols
        Author(s):  A. Zinin
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       July 2003
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 14974
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-zinin-ietf-jtc1-aggr-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3563.txt

This document contains the text of the agreement signed between
ISOC/IETF and ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 regarding cooperative development of
the IS-IS routing protocol.  The agreement includes definitions of the
related work scopes for the two organizations, request for creation
and maintenance of an IS-IS registry by IANA, as well as
collaboration guidelines.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.