Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-perera-nemo-extended-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 07:52:44 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Extended Network Mobility Support
	Author(s)	: E. Perera et al.
	Filename	: draft-perera-nemo-extended-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2003-7-29
	
This draft proposes a solution for extended network mobility support,
that is a mechanism to enable optimal routing between mobile network
nodes and its correspondent nodes. The proposed scheme not only
provides optimal routing for the mobility aware nodes but also
maintains the benefits of mobility transparency. Our solution
achieves route optimization by expecting the Mobile Router to take
the role of an Access Router thereby reducing the number of external
signaling messages a node behind the Mobile Router needs to perform.
In order to further reduce the number of signaling messages beyond
the scope of the mobile network we further propose the Mobile Router
to play the role of an Home Agent for NEMO-enabled nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perera-nemo-extended-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-perera-nemo-extended-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-perera-nemo-extended-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.