Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-krb-wg-gssapi-cfx-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:32:41 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Crypto Profile Based Support for the Inclusion of New 
                          Encryption and Checksum Algorithms in the Kerberos V5 
                          GSSAPI Mechanism
	Author(s)	: L. Zhu, K. Jaganathan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-krb-wg-gssapi-cfx-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2003-8-29
	
[KCRYPTO] introduced a generic framework for the inclusion of new 
encryption and checksum algorithms to be used in the Kerberos V5 
protocol.  [AES-KRB5] describes a crypto profile (per [KCRYPTO]) for 
AES.  This document introduces a generic method for adding new 
crypto-systems to the GSSAPI-KerberosV5 mechanism based on crypto 
profiles as defined in [KCRYPTO].  It also describes the use of AES 
encryption for GSSAPI as an example of this new method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-gssapi-cfx-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-krb-wg-gssapi-cfx-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-gssapi-cfx-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.