Subject: Last Call: 'Definitions of Managed Objects for the Multiprotocol Label Switching, Label Distribution Protocol (LDP)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:09:53 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG 
to consider 'Definitions of Managed Objects for the Multiprotocol Label 
Switching, Label Distribution Protocol (LDP)' 
<draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mib-13.txt>, 'Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) 
Traffic Engineering Management Information Base' 
<draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-12.txt>, and 'Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) 
Forwarding Equivalence Class To Next Hop Label Forwarding Entry 
(FEC-To-NHLFE)Management Information Base' <draft-ietf-mpls-ftn-mib-08.txt> 
as Proposed Standards. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-09-09.
                                                                                       
File(s) can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mib-13.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-12.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ftn-mib-08.txt