Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tsenevir-sig-nsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:17:53 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Architecture for Generic NSP Layer related Signaling
                          and Case Study: Use of L2TPv3 Extensions for VPLS 
                          signaling
	Author(s)	: T. Senevirathne
	Filename	: draft-tsenevir-sig-nsp-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2003-8-15
	
In this document, required architecture to support NSP Layer related
signaling is presented. Generic NSP layer attributes presented here
can be used over variety of signaling protocols. As an example,
L2TPv3 can provide a new message and base AVP that, NSP applications
can use to encompass NSP specific AVPs.
Also, use of new NSP Layer attribute over L2TPv3 for VPLS related
signaling is presented, as a case study.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsenevir-sig-nsp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tsenevir-sig-nsp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tsenevir-sig-nsp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.