Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:56:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service in the PSTN/IN Requesting InTernet Service Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The SPIRITS (Services in PSTN requesting Internet 
                          services) Protocol
	Author(s)	: V. Gurbani, I. Faynberg et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-06.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2003-8-26
	
This document describes SPIRITS protocol. The purpose of the SPIRITS
protocol is to support services that originate in the cellular or
wireline Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and necessitate the
interactions between the PSTN and the Internet.  On the PSTN side,
the SPIRITS services are most often initiated from the Intelligent
Network (IN) entities.  Internet Call Waiting, Internet Caller-ID
Delivery, are examples of SPIRITS services; as are location-based
services on the cellular network.  The protocol is to define the
building blocks from which many other services can be built.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-06.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.