Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sjkoh-mobile-sctp-mobileip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:01:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: mSCTP with Mobile IP for Transport Layer Mobility
	Author(s)	: S. Koh, Q. Xie
	Filename	: draft-sjkoh-mobile-sctp-mobileip-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2003-8-22
	
Mobile SCTP (mSCTP) is defined as SCTP with the ADDIP extension. The 
mSCTP can be used for providing seamless handover by exploiting its 
multi-homing feature. On the other hand, the Mobile IP basically 
provides the location management. In this document, we discuss the 
use of mSCTP along with Mobile IP for IP mobile support in the 
harmonized manner. The use of SCTP with Mobile IP is focused on the 
mobile sessions that are initiated by CN to MN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjkoh-mobile-sctp-mobileip-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sjkoh-mobile-sctp-mobileip-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sjkoh-mobile-sctp-mobileip-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.