Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bogdanov-umsp-rfc3018-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:07:44 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Unified Memory Space Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. Bogdanov
	Filename	: draft-bogdanov-umsp-rfc3018-update-00.txt
	Pages		: 58
	Date		: 2003-8-19
	
UMSP gives the universal environment for integration of any Internet
devices in one computing system.  UMSP controls the distributed
execution of applications at a level of network connections, gives
the access to applications memory on remote nodes, and provides the
network interaction on basis of the Remote Application Procedure
Call.  The submitted document is updating of the RFC3018
specification.  The difference is the independence of the protocol
from the format and the length of network address, the interaction
between IPv4 and IPv6 hosts, and the interaction between hosts with
public and non-public network addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bogdanov-umsp-rfc3018-update-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bogdanov-umsp-rfc3018-update-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bogdanov-umsp-rfc3018-update-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.