Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-na-nemo-nested-path-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:53:27 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Secure Nested Tunnels Optimization using Nested Path 
                          Information
	Author(s)	: J. Na et al.
	Filename	: draft-na-nemo-nested-path-info-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2003-9-16
	
This document addresses how to securely achieve the nested tunnels 
optimization using nested path information that reflects the 
optimized path from Top Level Mobile Router(TLMR) to Mobile 
Router(MR) in nested mobile networks.  The solution is based on 
Reverse Routing Header(RRH) idea and the concern of security problem in RRH. By carefully taking a look at the simplicity of 
Routing Header Type 2 routing mechanism and the complexity of 
Access Router Option(ARO) based solution to get rid of the threat 
of possible attack for RRH, the proposed solution has been 
considered to preserve the efficiency of RRH without the lack of 
security.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-na-nemo-nested-path-info-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-na-nemo-nested-path-info-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-na-nemo-nested-path-info-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.