Subject: Protocol Action: 'LDAP: Additional Matching Rules' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:13:48 -0400

The IESG has approved following document:

- 'LDAP: Additional Matching Rules'
   <draft-zeilenga-ldap-user-schema-mr-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Ted Hardie.

Technical Summary
 
This document provides a collection of user schema elements for use
with LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) from both ITU-T
Recommendations for the X.500 Directory and COSINE and Internet X.500
pilot projects.

Working Group Summary
 
This document is not a product of a working group. It has been
discussed on the LDAPBIS working group mailing list. There was
consensus for publication of a document specifying this schema.

Protocol Quality

The specification was reviewed for the IESG by Patrik Faltstrom.

To the RFC Editor:
                Please update the draft as follows.
                                                thanks and regards,
                                                                Ted Hardie

In Section 2.8:

OLD:

( 2.5.13.32 NAME 'keywordMatch'

NEW:

( 2.5.13.33 NAME 'keywordMatch'

In Section 4. (IANA Considerations):

OLD:

    keywordMatch M 2.5.13.32

NEW:

    keywordMatch M 2.5.13.33