Subject: RFC 3589 on Diameter Command Codes for Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Release 5

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:38:43 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3589

        Title:      Diameter Command Codes for Third Generation
                    Partnership Project (3GPP) Release 5
        Author(s):  J. Loughney
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2003
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 8010
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-loughney-aaa-cc-3gpp-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3589.txt

This document describes the IANA's allocation of a block of Diameter
Command Codes for the Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
Release 5.  This document does not pass judgment on the usage of these
command codes.  Further more, these command codes are for use for
Release 5.  For future releases, these codes cannot be reused, but
must be allocated according to the Diameter Base specification.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.