Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-aboulmagd-trtcm-inprofile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:17:55 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Two Rate Three Color Marker for Efficient Handling of In-Profile Packets
	Author(s)	: O. Aboul-Magd, S. Rabie
	Filename	: draft-aboulmagd-trtcm-inprofile-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2003-9-10
	
This document describes a two rate three color marker that has been 
   in use for data services including Frame Relay services. This marker 
   can be used for metering per-flow traffic in the emerging IP and L2 
   VPN services. The marker defined here is different from previously 
   defined markers in the handling and guarantee afforded to the in-
   profile traffic. Furthermore this marker doesnÆt impose peak rate 
   shaping requirements on customer edge (CE) devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboulmagd-trtcm-inprofile-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-aboulmagd-trtcm-inprofile-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-aboulmagd-trtcm-inprofile-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.