Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tacsik-mipv6pppauth-cdma2k-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:11:17 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: PPP Authentication for deploying Mobile IPv6 in 
                          cdma2000
	Author(s)	: E. Tacsik
	Filename	: draft-tacsik-mipv6pppauth-cdma2k-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2003-9-15
	
Network access authentication is performed via various protocols. It
is in most cases a function of the link layer protocol. Packet data
network access authentication in cdma2000 networks is currently
performed either by PPP or using Mobile IPv4). Support for Mobile
IPv6 is planned for Revision D of 'cdma2000 Wireless IP Network
Standard [1]. This document proposes that the access authentication
for Mobile IPv6 service in cdma2000 networks be performed using PPP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tacsik-mipv6pppauth-cdma2k-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tacsik-mipv6pppauth-cdma2k-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tacsik-mipv6pppauth-cdma2k-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.