Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-adams-cmpaltcert-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:53:38 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Alternative Certificate Formats for PKIX-CMP
	Author(s)	: M. Blinov, C. Adams
	Filename	: draft-adams-cmpaltcert-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2003-9-16
	
The PKIX Certificate Management Protocols (PKIX-CMP) specification,
while primarily focused on X.509v3 public-key certificates, allows
the messages it defines to be used for the management of  alternative
certificate formats as well.  This document specifies precisely how
such formats may be incorporated into PKIX-CMP and provides the
relevant syntax for some important certificate types.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adams-cmpaltcert-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-adams-cmpaltcert-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-adams-cmpaltcert-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.