Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kahng-mobileip-moving6to4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 10:06:38 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: An interconnection mechanism of Mobile IPv6 using 6to4
	Author(s)	: H. Kahng et al.
	Filename	: draft-kahng-mobileip-moving6to4-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2003-9-8
	
This document specifies a new mechanism to solve mobility problems 
over IPv6 transition networks which IPv6 sites are interconnected 
over a wide area network which has no native IPv6 support[4]. This 
draft defines an extended mechanism of 6to4 mechanism[4] and Mobile 
IPv6[2] to support mobility over 6to4. It also describes scenarios 
for using the proposed mechanism during the co-existence period.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kahng-mobileip-moving6to4-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kahng-mobileip-moving6to4-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kahng-mobileip-moving6to4-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.