Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-routing-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:06:49 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for Inter Domain Routing
	Author(s)	: A. Doria
	Filename	: draft-irtf-routing-reqs-01.txt
	Pages		: 70
	Date		: 2003-9-23
	
These requirements for routing architectures are the product of two
sub-groups with the IRTF Routing Research Group.  They represent two
individual and separate views of the problem and of what is required
to fix the problem. While speaking of requirements, the document is
actually a recommendation to anyone who would create a routing
architecture for the Internet in the coming years.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-routing-reqs-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-irtf-routing-reqs-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-routing-reqs-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.