Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ong-ccamp-3473-3474-iw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:58:43 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Interworking of RFC 3473 and 3474
	Author(s)	: L. Ong, et. al.
	Filename	: draft-ong-ccamp-3473-3474-iw-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2003-10-21
	
This document defines interworking procedures between [RFC 3473]
(Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) RSVP-TE) and [RFC 3474] (GMPLS RSVP-TE 
Usage and Extensions for ASON) signaling. RFC 3474 extensions
are used in ITU-T Recommendation [G.7713.2].  Two basic interworking 
scenarios are discussed. 

RFC 3474 was intended to use the same basic mechanisms as and
to be backwards compatible to RFC 3473.  Some objects in 3474
are carried transparently over an RFC 3473 network, in
accordance with RSVP procedures for unrecognized objects.
Other objects must be mapped or generated at the interworking
point.

The mechanisms described in this document are applicable to
any types of interfaces common to RFC 3473 and Recommendation 
G.7713.2, esp. time-division multiplexed, lambda or
fiber switching interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ong-ccamp-3473-3474-iw-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ong-ccamp-3473-3474-iw-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ong-ccamp-3473-3474-iw-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.