Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shima-mip6-rohints-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:34:15 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Route Optimization hint option
	Author(s)	: K. Shima
	Filename	: draft-shima-mip6-rohints-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2003-10-14
	
This memo describes the distribution mechanism of route optimization
hints, which can be used by a mobile node to determine when the node
should initiate the route optimization procedure when communicating
with correspondent nodes.  Usually, a mobile node will perform RO
procedure to any correspondent node as described in Mobile IPv6
specification [1].  However, in some cases, it is better not to
perform RO.  A typical example is a firewalled network.  This memo
also describes a configuration of a firewall which makes mobile nodes
possible to move between an intranet and the Internet by using RO
hints.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shima-mip6-rohints-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shima-mip6-rohints-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shima-mip6-rohints-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.