Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-burnett-mrcpext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:41:39 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MRCP Extensions: Media Resource Control Protocol 
			  Extensions
	Author(s)	: D. Burnett, et. al.
	Filename	: draft-burnett-mrcpext-00.txt
	Pages		: 63
	Date		: 2003-10-20
	
The Media Resource Control Protocol (MRCP) is an application level 
protocol to control media service resources like Speech 
Synthesizers, Recognizers, Signal Generators, Signal Detectors, Fax 
Servers etc. over a network.  This document captures the extensions 
required to implement Voice Enrollment, Speaker Verification and 
Hotword recognition as well as to augment the recognizer 
functionality using MRCP.  The extensions are largely orthogonal to 
existing features of MRCP and to each other, with an eye towards 
backwards compatibility with existing features and independence of 
the extensions from each other to simplify integration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burnett-mrcpext-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-burnett-mrcpext-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-burnett-mrcpext-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.