Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tseng-avt-rtcp-streaming-extens-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:04:34 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RTCP Streaming Extended Reports
	Author(s)	: A. Tseng, et. al.
	Filename	: draft-tseng-avt-rtcp-streaming-extens-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2003-10-22
	
This document defines a new streaming report block for the Extended 
Report (XR) packet type for the RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) [1].  
XR packets are an extension to the reception report blocks of RTCP 
sender report (SR) or Receiver Report (RR) packets. In [1] seven report 
blocks are defined to receive various information that helps the sender 
to monitor the network and assess quality of VoIP delivery. In this 
document we define a new report block for the XR packet, namely the 
streaming report block, to receive statistics about the quality of an 
audio and/or video streaming session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tseng-avt-rtcp-streaming-extens-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tseng-avt-rtcp-streaming-extens-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tseng-avt-rtcp-streaming-extens-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.