Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nismail-mmusic-sdp-video-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:57:22 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SDP General Purpose Media Descriptors for H.261 and H.263
	Author(s)	: N. Ismail, J. Restrick
	Filename	: draft-nismail-mmusic-sdp-video-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2003-10-21
	
This document defines new SDP parameters using general purpose media
descriptors to describe video codecs used in interactive multimedia
applications. Currently this document covers H.261 and H.263 but more
codecs are expected to leverage the SDP syntax defined by this
document. These parameters aid in negotiating parameters for video
sessions. Examples of using the SDP video syntax to setup a video
call using the SDP offer answer model are included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nismail-mmusic-sdp-video-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nismail-mmusic-sdp-video-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nismail-mmusic-sdp-video-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.