Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-even-avt-h263-h261-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:30:09 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SDP parameters for supporting H.263 and H.261 options
	Author(s)	: R. Even, P. Koskelainen
	Filename	: draft-even-avt-h263-h261-options-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2003-10-16
	
This document defines the syntax and the semantics of SDP parameters
needed to support features of H.261  and H.263 video codecs.  This
optional parameters enables the H.261 and H.263 codecs to specify
their functionality enabling better video support.  The document
specify codec specific parameters that can be used with SIP, SAP or
any similar protocol that uses SDP to signal support of those codecs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-even-avt-h263-h261-options-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-even-avt-h263-h261-options-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-even-avt-h263-h261-options-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.