Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ekim-xcon-cpcp-bb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:34:31 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Conference Policy Control Protocol Building Blocks
	Author(s)	: E. Kim
	Filename	: draft-ekim-xcon-cpcp-bb-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2003-10-17
	
In a tightly coupled conference, conference participants can 
communicate with the conference policy server using a conference 
policy control protocol (CPCP). This document generally describes 
how to use CPCP to efficiently provide and augment interaction 
between clients and conference policy server. This document 
describes what information is needed for conference policy control, 
and what operation is needed to manipulate and interact with the 
policy information. It is noted that the purpose of this draft is 
not to suggest a new mechanism of CPCP, but to suggest building 
block approach to CPCP work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ekim-xcon-cpcp-bb-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ekim-xcon-cpcp-bb-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ekim-xcon-cpcp-bb-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.