Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-l2sc-lsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:49:54 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Generalized MPLS Signaling for Layer-2 Label Switched 
			  Paths (LSP)
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, et. al.
	Filename	: draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-l2sc-lsp-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2003-10-22
	
Most efforts on Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) have been focused to
environments of single switching capability devices e.g. one data
plane layer covering either Packet LSPs or Circuit oriented LSPs
(Sonet/SDH, OTH, etc.). Relatively few have been said about the
GMPLS signaling capability to support Layer-2 Label Switched Paths
(LSPs), and in particular native Ethernet LSPs.

This document does not extend these capabilities but simply
details their utilization in several network environments including
overlays. As such, it may be referred to as detailing the
applicability statements for GMPLS for Ethernet switching
environments in support of various deployment scenarios, including
the peer model and the overlay model (e.g. Generalized VPN (GVPN)
and user-network interfaces).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-l2sc-lsp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-l2sc-lsp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-l2sc-lsp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.