Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rahman-rsvp-restart-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:59:32 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RSVP Graceful Restart Extensions
	Author(s)	: R. Rahman, et. al.
	Filename	: draft-rahman-rsvp-restart-extensions-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2003-10-21
	
This document describes the extensions needed by certain 
features for the purpose of RSVP Graceful Restart. One of 
these extensions refers to the ability of a node to recover 
the ERO in the case it has performed an ERO expansion before 
control plane restart. Also a small modification is proposed 
in the basic procedure to support simultaneous multiple node 
restarts in a network. Specifically, a node should use a non-
zero Recovery Time while in the recovery phase. This allows a 
node to determine at restart time if any of its neighbors has 
previously restarted and it is currently in the recovery phase.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-rsvp-restart-extensions-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rahman-rsvp-restart-extensions-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rahman-rsvp-restart-extensions-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.