Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sjkoh-rmt-bb-tree-config-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:09:32 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Reliable Multicast Transport Building Block: Tree Auto-Configuration
	Author(s)	: S. Koh
	Filename	: draft-sjkoh-rmt-bb-tree-config-02.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2003-10-24
	
The Reliable Multicast Transport (RMT) Working Group has been 
chartered to standardize reliable multicast transport services and 
protocol instantiations, which include the tree-based ACK (TRACK) 
protocol. This document is concerned with defining the building 
block for auto-configuration of the logical ACK-tree. According to 
the charter, a building block is 'a coarse-grained modular 
component that is common to multiple protocols along with abstract 
APIs that define a building block's access methods and their 
arguments.' The TRACK BB mechanisms [5] will operate on the logical 
ACK-tree that is configured by this TREE BB in the TRACK PI 
sessions. This document is made based on the guidelines for the RMT 
BB [2] and the recommendations for TREE BB [4].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjkoh-rmt-bb-tree-config-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sjkoh-rmt-bb-tree-config-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sjkoh-rmt-bb-tree-config-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.