Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-adwankar-netconf-symple-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:24:29 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SYMPLE Scripting Protocol and architecture for 
			  seamless management of XML based mobile devices and 
			  SNMP based devices
	Author(s)	: S. Adwankar, et. al.
	Filename	: draft-adwankar-netconf-symple-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2003-10-22
	
There is a need for XML based scripting mechanism that allows
ease of script construction and delegation with standardized
mechanism. A management script composed of a set of instructions
will allow periodic, coordinated and policy based management action.
This memo describes a method of expressing management script and
architecture for seamless management of XML based mobile devices
along with SNMP based devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adwankar-netconf-symple-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-adwankar-netconf-symple-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-adwankar-netconf-symple-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.