Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-park-mipshop-nhmds-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:32:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Non-hierarchical MAP Discovery and Selection in HMIPv6
	Author(s)	: Y. Park
	Filename	: draft-park-mipshop-nhmds-00.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2003-11-24
	
This memo introduces a MAP (Mobility Anchor Point) discovery and 
selection procedure for HMIPv6 (Hierarchical Mobile IPv6). 
    
A MAP discovery method is defined in order to expand the coverage of 
the MAP from a hierarchical domain to the whole foreign network. 
Subsequent MAP selection algorithm enables to locate MAP on the 
highest level of hierarchical structure. Addressed method is 
beneficial not only for the performance of localized mobility 
management but also for the location privacy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-mipshop-nhmds-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-park-mipshop-nhmds-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-park-mipshop-nhmds-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.