Subject: RFC 3606 on Definitions of Supplemental Managed Objects for ATM Interface

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 11:02:41 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3606

        Title:      Definitions of Supplemental Managed Objects for
                    ATM Interface
        Author(s):  F. Ly, M. Noto, A. Smith, E. Spiegel, K. Tesink
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       November 2003
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      94
        Characters: 183610
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-19.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3606.txt

This memo defines objects used for managing ATM-based interfaces,
devices, and services, in addition to those defined in RFC 2515, the
ATM-MIB, to provide additional support for the management of ATM
Switched Virtual Connections (SVCs) and ATM Permanent Virtual
Connections (PVCs). 

This document is a product of the AToM MIB Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.