Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-caviglia-mp2cp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:27:32 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: GRSVP-TE signaling extension to move Management created LSP to Control Plane
	Author(s)	: D. Caviglia
	Filename	: draft-caviglia-mp2cp-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2003-11-20
	
This memo introduces a new object for carrying GRSVP-TE labels, 
namely Mp2Cp Label object.  This new object SHOULD be used in order 
to move under the Control Plane (CP) domain LSPs that were created by 
the Management Plane (MP). 
                   
The result of using Mp2Cp Label in GRSVP-TE is that, at the end of 
the signaling flow, an LSP that was created by Management Plane is 
moved under to Control Plane domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-mp2cp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-caviglia-mp2cp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-mp2cp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.