Subject: Document Action: 'MIME Media Type for SBML, the Systems Biology Markup Language' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:55:18 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'MIME Media Type for SBML, the Systems Biology Markup Language '
   <draft-sbml-media-type-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Ned Freed.

Technical Summary
 
   This document registers the MIME sub-type application/sbml+xml, a
   media type for SBML, the Systems Biology Markup Language.  SBML is
   defined by The SBML Team at the California Institute of Technology
   and interested members of the systems biology community.

Working Group Summary
 
   This document was reviewed in the IETF on the ietf-types mailing
   list but is not the product of an IETF working group.
 
Protocol Quality
 
   Ned Freed reviewed the document for the IESG.

RFC Editor note

   RFC 3023 should be changed from an informative to a normative
   reference.