Subject: Protocol Action: 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Lines (VDSL)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 12:05:27 -0500

The IESG has approved following documents:

- 'High Capacity Textual Conventions for MIB Modules Using Performance History 
   Based on 15 Minute Intervals '
   <draft-ietf-adslmib-hc-tc-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Lines 
   (VDSL) '
   <draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

These documents are products of the ADSL MIB Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Randy Bush.

Technical Summary
 
 - draft-ietf-adslmib-hc-tc-07.txt
   This document presents a set of High Capacity Textual Conventions
   for use in MIB modules which require performance history based upon
   15 minute intervals.  The Textual Conventions defined in this
   document extend the conventions presented in RFC 3593 to 64 bit
   resolution using the conventions presented in RFC 2856. 

 - draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl-12.txt
   This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
   particular, it describes objects used for managing Very High Speed
   Digital Subscriber Line (VDSL) interfaces.

Working Group Summary
 
 The Working Group has consensus to publish these two documents as
 Proposed Standards
 
Protocol Quality
 
 These documents have been reviewed for the IESG by Randy Presuhn and
 Bert Wijnen