Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gellens-lemonade-push-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:39:54 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IMAP Message Submission
	Author(s)	: R. Gellens
	Filename	: draft-gellens-lemonade-push-00.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2003-12-10
	
This document describes an IMAP protocol extension allowing clients
to submit new messages using IMAP.  This is the so-called 'IMAP
Push' approach currently being considered by the lemonade working
group as one solution to the 'forward without download' problem
(that is, as a means for clients to send new messages consisting of
or containing all or parts of previously received messages without
having to download and upload the data).  This proposal relies on
additional IMAP extensions, including CATENATE and Annotations.  The
IMAP extension described here requires that the message to be
submitted be already composed and ready to go at the time of
submission.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gellens-lemonade-push-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-gellens-lemonade-push-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gellens-lemonade-push-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.