Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 15:35:48 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for Point to Multipoint extension to RSVP-TE
	Author(s)	: S. Yasukawa
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-requirement-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2003-12-4
	
This document presents a set of requirements for Point-to-Multipoint
(P2MP) Traffic Engineering (TE) extensions to Multiprotocol Label
Switching (MPLS). It specifies functional requirements for RSVP-TE in
order to deliver P2MP applications over a MPLS TE infrastructure. It
is intended that potential solutions, that specify RSVP-TE procedures
for P2MP TE LSP setup, use these requirements as a guideline. It is
not intended to specify solution specific details in this document.
It is intended that the requirements presented in this document are
not limited to the requirements of packet switched networks, but also
encompass the requirements of TDM, lambda and port switching networks
managed by Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) protocols. Protocol solutions
developed to meet the requirements set out in this document must be
equally applicable to MPLS and GMPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-requirement-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-requirement-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-requirement-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.