Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-salzer-xmlplusrpc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:44:17 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: XML+RPC - XML encapsulated Remote Procedure Calls over HTTP
	Author(s)	: M. Salzer
	Filename	: draft-salzer-xmlplusrpc-00.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2004-1-20
	
This document describes a method to make use of remotely available
   application logic and data processing by sending explicit procedure
   calls encoded in simple and plattform-independent XML messages over
   a HTTP connection.

   Despite other RPC (Remote Procedure Call) implementations it is
   not encoded as binary data, and concentrates on the most basic
   functionality. Therefore it is easier to implement and compatible
   with various programming languages and data representation systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salzer-xmlplusrpc-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-salzer-xmlplusrpc-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-salzer-xmlplusrpc-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.