Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecaction-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:01:18 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Policy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPsec Security Policy IPsec Action MIB
	Author(s)	: W. Hardaker
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecaction-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2004-1-23
	
This document defines a SMIv2 Management Information Base (MIB)
module for configuring IPsec actions for the security policy database
(SPD) of a device that uses the IPsec Security Policy Database
Configuration MIB for configuring the IPSec protocol actions on that
device.  The IPSP IPsec Action MIB integrates directly with the IPsec
Security Policy Database Configuration MIB and it is meant to work
within the framework of an action referenced by that MIB.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecaction-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecaction-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecaction-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.