Subject: new RFC Editor mailing list: rfc-interest

From: The RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:44:38 -0500

The RFC Editor has created a new mailing list, 
 [email-masked].

 The [email-masked] mailing list has been created by the 
 RFC Editor to facilitate community discussion on the RFC series and to 
 make suggestions about RFC Editor functions. The RFC Editor hopes that 
 this mailing list will provide a focal point for input, information, 
 and discussion about the details of the RFC process, as well as an 
 archive to avoid the continual re-hashing of some issues. Topics 
 appropriate to this list may include formatting, tools, style, content, 
 and indexing aspects of the RFC series. It will not be used for 
 discussion of the IETF standards process, general IETF organizational 
 issues, or issues for which the NOTE WELL admonition is needed for IPR 
 reasons.

 The posting policy is subscriber-only to reduce spam. It will 
 initially be unmoderated, but the RFC Editor will cut off any 
 discussions that are inappropriate according to the guidelines above.

 Subscribe at the following address:
       http://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest

 Archives are available at:
       http://www.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest/