Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:24:18 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP)
	Author(s)	: F. Templin, T. Gleeson, M. Talwar, D. Thaler
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-17.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2004-1-21
	
The Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP) connects
IPv6 neighbors/routers over IPv4 networks. ISATAP views the IPv4
network as a Non-Broadcast, Multiple Access (NBMA) link layer for
IPv6 and views other nodes on the network as potential IPv6
neighbors/routers. ISATAP interfaces support automatic tunneling
whether globally assigned or private IPv4 addresses are used. ISATAP
supports an abstraction for tunnel interface management similar to
the ATM Permanent/Switched Virtual Circuit (PVC/SVC) model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-17.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-17.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-17.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.