Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ohira-multi6-multilink-auto-prefix-assign-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:49:33 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Hierarchical IPv6 Subnet ID Autoconfiguration for    
			  Multi-Address Model Multi-Link Multihoming Site
	Author(s)	: K. Ohira
	Filename	: draft-ohira-multi6-multilink-auto-prefix-assign-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2004-1-29
	
This document describes a method of automatic hierarchical IPv6
   address assignment of a multi-link site with prefix
   delegation (PD) option enabled DHCPv6.

   This protocol is mainly designed to provide an effective list of
   addresses which a host will have for multi-address model multihome
   solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohira-multi6-multilink-auto-prefix-assign-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ohira-multi6-multilink-auto-prefix-assign-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ohira-multi6-multilink-auto-prefix-assign-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.