Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-han-mipshop-ncoaconf-fmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:34:25 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Supplementary Scheme for New Care-of Address Configuration and Confirmation in FMIPv6
	Author(s)	: Y. Han
	Filename	: draft-han-mipshop-ncoaconf-fmipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2004-1-16
	
This document proposes a new care-of address (NCoA) configuration and
confirmation scheme for the Mobile IPv6 fast handover protocol
(FMIPv6). The goal of this proposal makes FMIPv6 address
configuration and confirmation 'very fast' and its confirmation
result 'always successful'. The proposed scheme can become a
supplementary function implemented in only nodes which play a role of
new access router in FMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-han-mipshop-ncoaconf-fmipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-han-mipshop-ncoaconf-fmipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-han-mipshop-ncoaconf-fmipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.