Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zeng-mmusic-map-ice-rtsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:59:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mapping ICE (Interactive Connectivity Establishment) to RTSP
	Author(s)	: T. Zeng
	Filename	: draft-zeng-mmusic-map-ice-rtsp-00.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2004-2-10
	
This memo describes a mapping from ICE (Interactive Connectivity 
   Establishment) to RTSP for the purpose of Network Address 
   Translator (NAT) traversal for RTSP protocol. In order to become
   compatible with ICE, the Transport header in RTSP is extended with 
   new syntax elements. This memo presents a few examples RTSP 
   coversations that uses ICE for NAT/firewall traversals.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeng-mmusic-map-ice-rtsp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zeng-mmusic-map-ice-rtsp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zeng-mmusic-map-ice-rtsp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.