Subject: Document Action: 'LDAP Authorization Identity Request and Response Controls' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:37:23 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'LDAP Authorization Identity Request and Response Controls '
   <draft-weltman-ldapv3-auth-response-09.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Ted Hardie.

Dear RFC-Editor,
                Please make the following changes in the draft upon
publication.
                                regards,
                                                Ted Hardie

Introduction
OLD

applies. Also, some Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL)

NEW

applies. Also, some Simple Authentication and Security Layer [SASL]

Section 2.

OLD

attribute [LDAPATTRS] of a server's root DSE.

NEW

attribute [LDAPATTRS] of a server's root DSA-specific Entry (DSE).

Section 4.

OLD

server's DIT which the certificate was mapped to.

NEW

server's Directory Information Tree (DIT) which the certificate was mapped to.