Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jones-radius-geopriv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:57:07 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: GEOPRIV support for RADIUS
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig
	Filename	: draft-jones-radius-geopriv-00.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2004-2-10
	
Network access servers are increasingly capable of providing user and
   device location information to AAA servers. This enables the AAA
   server to make additional authorization decisions based on the
   location of the user or access device. The home or visited network
   may also use the location information for other purposes (e.g.,
   acting as a location server). This document provides guidelines for
   the encoding and transport of location information using the RADIUS
   protocol which are compliant with the Geopriv requirements for
   security and privacy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-radius-geopriv-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jones-radius-geopriv-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jones-radius-geopriv-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.