Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-mpqn-based-fsfr3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:19:29 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Soft-Handoff-Supporting Motion-Prediction-and-QoS-
			  Negotiation-Based Fan-Shaped Flexible Resource 
			  Reservation and Rerouting Mechanisms in Mobile 
			  Wireless Internet
	Author(s)	: X. Wang
	Filename	: draft-wang-mpqn-based-fsfr3-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2004-2-9
	
Considering movement characteristics of mobile users, the authors
   have proposed a kind of soft-handoff-supporting motion-prediction-
   and-QoS-negotiation-based fan-shaped flexible resource reservation
   mechanism, which can provide QoS guarantees to mobile user
   effectively. The signaling overhead for handoff gets effective
   control by reverse rerouting mechanisms, being much advantageous than
   partial rerouting and complete rerouting. Combining the above two
   mechanisms, soft handoff can be guaranteed and high resource
   utilization can be attained in the mobile wireless Internet.
   Simulation has shown the proposed mechanisms are both efficient and
   effective.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-mpqn-based-fsfr3-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wang-mpqn-based-fsfr3-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wang-mpqn-based-fsfr3-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.