Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ruiz-manet-mcast-gw-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:08:45 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for MANET Interworking with Wired Multicast Networks
	Author(s)	: P. Ruiz
	Filename	: draft-ruiz-manet-mcast-gw-reqs-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2004-2-2
	
A Mobile Ad hoc Network (MANET) is formed by the spontaneous 
   association of wireless and mobile devices capable of communicating 
   among them even when there is no networking infrastructure 
   available. Several unicast Internet gateway mechanisms have been 
   proposed within the IETEF MANET WG. However, the particular nature 
   of the IP Multicast model poses some additional requirements which 
   need to be satisfied by candidate solutions. This document aims at 
   identifying the requirements that a multicast solution for MANET 
   interworking with a fixed IP Multicast network should satisfy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ruiz-manet-mcast-gw-reqs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ruiz-manet-mcast-gw-reqs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ruiz-manet-mcast-gw-reqs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.