Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-iea-headermap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:09:16 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Display of Internationalized Mail Addresses Through Address Mapping
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman
	Filename	: draft-hoffman-iea-headermap-00.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2004-2-9
	
Mailbox names often represent the names of human users. Many of these
users throughout the world have names that are not normally represented
by the users with just the ASCII repertoire of characters, and would
therefore like to use their real names in their mailbox names. This
protocol describes how mail clients can be enhanced to display mailbox
names in non-ASCII characters through the use of a new RFC 2822 header
field called 'Address-map'.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-iea-headermap-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hoffman-iea-headermap-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-iea-headermap-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.