Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-crocker-celp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:48:42 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Framework for Common Endpoint Locator Pools
	Author(s)	: D. Crocker
	Filename	: draft-crocker-celp-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2004-2-11
	
Classic Internet transport protocols use a single source IP Address
   and a single destination IP Address, as part of the identification
   for an individual transport data flow. This is problematic for
   multihomed hosts and for mobile hosts, collectively needing
   'multiaddressing' support. The basic goal, then, is to find a method
   for multiaddressing that makes the smallest possible change to the
   architecture and to current systems, while maintaining flexibility
   for different emerging solutions.  This draft proposes a framework
   for methods for creating Common Endpoint Locator Pools that can be
   used by and among the proposed solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-celp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-crocker-celp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-crocker-celp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.