Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-camarillo-sipping-multiple-refer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:16:28 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Refering to Multiple Resources in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: G. Camarillo
	Filename	: draft-camarillo-sipping-multiple-refer-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2004-2-9
	
This document defines extensions to the SIP REFER method so that this
   method can be used to refer to multiple resources. These extensions
   include the use of pointers to URI-lists in the Refer-To header
   field, the use of bodies to describe the requests to be sent by the
   server, and the use of a new event package to report the state of
   several transactions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-multiple-refer-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-camarillo-sipping-multiple-refer-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-multiple-refer-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.