Subject: List of nominations for IETF appointment to ISOC BoT

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:31:16 -0500

The procedure used by the Internet Architecture Board to select an
 individual to serve a three year term as a Trustee of the Internet Society
 is documented in RFC3677. The IAB has published a timetable for the 2004
 Trustee selection process.

 The individuals who have accepted a nomination to be a candidate in this
 process are:

     - Avri Doria
     - Hiroshi Esaki
     - Erik Huizer
     - James Seng
     - Paul Wilson

 Comments on these candidates may be submitted to the IAB until the 21st
 February (mail to [email-masked]).

 The IAB will make a selection by March 5, 2004, and pass this selection to
 the Internet Engineering Steering Group for confirmation.

 Leslie Daigle,
 Chair, IAB