Subject: Last Call: 'File Format for Internet Fax' to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:46:37 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Fax WG to consider the 
following documents:

- 'Tag Image File Format (TIFF) - image/tiff MIME Sub-type Registration '
  RFC 3302 as a Draft Standard
- 'File Format for Internet Fax '
   <draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-13.txt> as a Draft Standard
- 'Tag Image File Format Fax eXtended (TIFF-FX) - image/tiff-fx MIME 
  Sub-type Registration '
   <draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-reg-v2-00.txt> as a Draft Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-03-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3302.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-13.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-reg-v2-00.txt

Implementation Reports can be accessed at
    http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/TIFF-FAX-implementation.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/TIFF-FX-IMPLEMENTATION.txt

IPR claims can be accessed at 
    http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/XEROX-RFC2301
    http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/FUJI-XEROX-RFC2301

Licensing Statements can be accessed at
    http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/TOSHIBA-FAX.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/FUJI-XEROX-FAX.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/Matsushita-FAX.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/QualityLogic-FAX.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/itut-ipr-draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx.txt