Subject: RFC 3707 on Cross Registry Internet Service Protocol (CRISP) Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 10:55:20 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3707

        Title:      Cross Registry Internet Service Protocol (CRISP)
                    Requirements
        Author(s):  A. Newton
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]; [email-masked]
        Pages:      26
        Characters: 52411
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-crisp-requirements-06.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3707.txt

Internet registries expose administrative and operational data via
varying directory services.  This document defines functional
requirements for the directory services of domain registries and the
common base requirements for extending the use of these services for
other types of Internet registries.

This document is a product of the Cross Registry Information Service
Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.