Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yacine-pana-snmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:37:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: PANA: SNMP usage for PAA-2-EP interface
	Author(s)	: Y. Mghazli
	Filename	: draft-yacine-pana-snmp-01.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2004-2-16
	
The PANA Authentication Agent (PAA) does not necessarily act as an 
Enforcement Point (EP) to prevent unauthorized access or usage of the 
network. When a PANA Client (PaC) successfully authenticates itself 
to the PAA, EP(s) (e.g., access routers) will need to be suitably 
notified. The PANA working group mandates the use of Simple Network 
Management Protocol (SNMP) to deliver the authorization information 
to one or more EPs when the PAA is separated from EPs. 
    
The present document provides the necessary information and 
extensions needed to use SNMP as the PAA-2-EP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yacine-pana-snmp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yacine-pana-snmp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yacine-pana-snmp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.