Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cha-manet-aodv-internet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:50:45 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Support of Internet Connectivity for AODV
	Author(s)	: H. Cha
	Filename	: draft-cha-manet-aodv-internet-00.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2004-2-11
	
In this document, we propose another solution to support Internet 
   connectivity for AODV. In the design of our solution, several 
   important limits of existing solutions are considered. Especially, 
   new route determination and forwarding algorithms are proposed. 
   Proposed route determination algorithm supports dynamic switching 
   between default route and host route in a sender node through which 
   enhanced performance can be achieved under frequent topological 
   changes. And proposed forwarding algorithm supports next hop 
   forwarding for default routes towards multiple gateways.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cha-manet-aodv-internet-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-cha-manet-aodv-internet-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cha-manet-aodv-internet-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.