Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zamfir-explicit-resource-control-bundle-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:09:24 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Explicit Resource Control over GMPLS Link Bundles
	Author(s)	: A. Zamfir, Z. Ali
	Filename	: draft-zamfir-explicit-resource-control-bundle-03.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2004-2-9
	
Record Route is a useful administrative tool that has been used 
   extensively by the service providers. When TE links are bundled, 
   identification of label resource in RRO is not enough for the 
   administrative purpose. Network service providers would like to know 
   the component link within a TE link that is being used by a given 
   LSP. In other words, when link bundling is used, resource recording 
   requires mechanisms to specify the component link identifier, along 
   with the TE link identifier and Label. However, it is not possible to 
   record component link in the RRO. This draft defines the extensions 
   to RSVP-TE [RFC3209] to specify component link identifiers for 
   resource recording purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zamfir-explicit-resource-control-bundle-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zamfir-explicit-resource-control-bundle-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zamfir-explicit-resource-control-bundle-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.