Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-silverman-diffserv-mlefphb-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:09:59 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Multi-Level Expedited Forwarding Per Hop Behavior (MLEF PHB)
	Author(s)	: S. Silverman
	Filename	: draft-silverman-diffserv-mlefphb-03.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2004-2-12
	
Some networks require certain packet flows to be transported with 
greater priority than others.  This draft defines a new PHB (Per 
Hop Behavior), the Multi-Level Expedited Forwarding (MLEF) PHB.  
RFC 3246 [3] defines the Expedited Forwarding PHB for applications 
requiring low latency, but with a single DSCP and treatment.  This 
draft extends that concept and defines a PHB with multiple 
treatments for packet flows for applications requiring low latency 
and multiple priority levels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-silverman-diffserv-mlefphb-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-silverman-diffserv-mlefphb-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-silverman-diffserv-mlefphb-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.