Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hwang-sipping-infomidcall-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:12:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: INFO Usage Examples for Network-based Mid-Call Service
	Author(s)	: J. Hwang
	Filename	: draft-hwang-sipping-infomidcall-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2004-2-9
	
This document describes the INFO usage examples for network based 
mid-call service. Mid-call based services are for example, Call 
Transfer, Call Waiting, and Three-Way Calling. Other possible mid-
call services are useful and important, even more in IP multimedia 
network. The cases described in SIP service examples (draft-ietf-
sipping-service-examples-05) are Terminal-basis. Since the service 
procedures are fixed in the Terminal, the features are not extensible. 
This document propose network-based mid-call control mechanism with 
INFO and show examples that simple mid-call request (INFO) from the 
Terminal, the network application server provide various mid-call 
services by prompting user through the Media Server, according to the 
subscription information of the user.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hwang-sipping-infomidcall-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hwang-sipping-infomidcall-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hwang-sipping-infomidcall-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.