Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-arifumi-multi6-tlc-fm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:10:13 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: TLC-FM : Transport Layer Common Framework for Multihoming
	Author(s)	: A. Matsumoto
	Filename	: draft-arifumi-multi6-tlc-fm-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2004-2-2
	
The existing transport protocols aren't designed to work well on
   multi-homed and multi-addressed hosts.  TLC-FM is a transport layer
   common framework, which stores multihoming related information and
   provides common functions and multihoming functions for all the
   transport protocols.
   In this framework, address information for each remote host and some
   routing information for each next-hop is stored and shared by each
   transport protocol.  Also in this framework, incoming packet's
   address fields are re-written from the on-wire address to the
   original one that is expected by transport protocols.  This is true
   for outgoing packets as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arifumi-multi6-tlc-fm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-arifumi-multi6-tlc-fm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-arifumi-multi6-tlc-fm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.