Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-camarillo-sipping-transac-package-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:04:20 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Transaction Event Package for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: G. Camarillo
	Filename	: draft-camarillo-sipping-transac-package-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2004-2-9
	
SIP provides a SIP Events notification framework that is extensible
   throught the addition of event packages. This document defines a
   transaction event package for the SIP Events notification, along with
   a data format used in notifications for this package. The transaction
   package allows users to subscribe to a resource in an application
   server and receive notifications about the changes in state of
   transactions the application server initiates as part of a service.
   Additionally, we define a new SIP Associated-Transactions-State
   header field that allows a server to return a subscrible URI that
   provides transactions notification information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-transac-package-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-camarillo-sipping-transac-package-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-transac-package-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.