Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-defeng-l3vpn-qos-crc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:50:49 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: QoS-guaranteed MPLS-based NBVPN with centralized resource controller
	Author(s)	: D. Li
	Filename	: draft-defeng-l3vpn-qos-crc-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2004-2-10
	
This document focuses on the QoS problem in NBVPN, analyses the QoS
   requirement for NBVPN, the insufficiency of QoS guarantee in the
   current NBVPN schemes in the related IETF work group, and proposes
   a QoS-guaranteed NBVPN reference model with centralized resource
   controller, in this model, some new concepts are introduced,
   such as VPN Logical Bearer Network(VPN-LBN), VPN Centralized
   resource controller(VPN-CRC); and mechanism of guaranteeing the VPN
   QoS is explained in details, including address space, isolation
   between VPNs, VPN route distribution, forwarding, interface
   requirement signaling requirement, hybrid QoS-VPN, intra-domain VPN,
   inter-domain VPN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-defeng-l3vpn-qos-crc-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-defeng-l3vpn-qos-crc-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-defeng-l3vpn-qos-crc-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.