Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:50:58 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Key Management Extensions for Session Description
			  Protocol (SDP) and Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
	Author(s)	: J. Arkko
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-10.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2004-2-3
	
This document defines general extensions for SDP and RTSP to carry
messages, as specified by a key management protocol, in order to
secure the media. These extensions are presented as a framework, to
be used by one or more key management protocols. As such, their use
is meaningful only when complemented by an appropriate key management
protocol.

General guidelines are also given on how the framework should be used
together with SIP and RTSP. The usage with the MIKEY key management
protocol is also defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-10.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.