Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chen-mip6-gprs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:09:00 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Problem Statement for MIPv6 Interactions with  GPRS/UMTS Packet Filtering
	Author(s)	: X. Chen, M. Watson, M. Harris
	Filename	: draft-chen-mip6-gprs-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2004-2-10
	
This document provides an analysis of certain inter-working problems
between IPv6 nodes running Mobile IPv6, at least one of which is
connected to a GPRS/UMTS network. The inter-working problems are
caused by some specific packet filtering operations at the edge of
the GPRS/UMTS network which are applied to control access to the
GPRS/UMTS services and network resources. However, we believe that
other scenarios may exist in which similar packet filtering
operations may be applied and that similar problems would arise in
these, more general, scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mip6-gprs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chen-mip6-gprs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chen-mip6-gprs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.