Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-hello-gr-admin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:06:24 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Administrative Control of RSVP Hello and Graceful Restart Procedure
	Author(s)	: Z. Ali
	Filename	: draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-hello-gr-admin-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2004-2-9
	
Ability to administratively shutdown RSVP Hellos and Graceful Restart 
   (GR) procedure without impacting the traffic is a desirable network 
   operation. Furthermore, there are applications that run RSVP Hellos 
   with intervals on the order of milliseconds. This poses a requirement 
   to reduce the number of RSVP messages to a minimal required count. 
   Fortunately RSVP Hellos are not mandatory and are only required to 
   run when needed. This allows applications to remove an RSVP Hello 
   session, when it is not needed. This ID proposes a procedure to 
   remove RSVP Hello and/ or GR sessions for administrative or 
   optimization purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-hello-gr-admin-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-hello-gr-admin-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-hello-gr-admin-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.