Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bocci-l2vpn-pnni-mpls-iw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:23:19 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Signalling Interworking for ATM Virtual Private Wire Service
	Author(s)	: M. Bocci
	Filename	: draft-bocci-l2vpn-pnni-mpls-iw-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2004-2-9
	
This Internet Draft describes the ATM Forum method [8] for control
   plane interworking for Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) pseudo wires,
   where Provider Edge nodes (PEs) on both sides of an MPLS Packet
   Switched Network (PSN) connect edge ATM networks using the Private
   Network-Network Interface (PNNI)[10] or the ATM Inter-Network
   Interface (AINI) [11]. In this method, ATM signalling and routing
   messages are tunnelled over the PSN using dedicated pseudo wires,
   enabling ATM pseudo wires carrying user traffic to be established and
   release dynamically by ATM. The method does not require changes to
   existing IETF defined protocols in order to support all features of
   PNNI and AINI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bocci-l2vpn-pnni-mpls-iw-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bocci-l2vpn-pnni-mpls-iw-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bocci-l2vpn-pnni-mpls-iw-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.