Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kim-eap-bluetooth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:48:15 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EAP Bluetooth Application
	Author(s)	: H. Kim
	Filename	: draft-kim-eap-bluetooth-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2004-2-11
	
Bluetooth protocol suite defines a set of security mechanisms between
   its devices. All the authentication procedure is based on the
   knowledge of a shared secret called PIN. Bluetooth suggests to use
   systems such as Diffie-Hellman method or others else to initiate the
   PIN between two unknown devices. This draft proposes a simple
   mechanism that help two entities already presented to an AAA
   infrastructure share the PIN and start secured Bluetooth
   communications with Bluetooth Security protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kim-eap-bluetooth-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kim-eap-bluetooth-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kim-eap-bluetooth-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.