Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-leekj-nemo-ro-pd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:41:43 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Route Optimization for Mobile Nodes in Mobile Network
based on Prefix Delegation
	Author(s)	: K. Lee
	Filename	: draft-leekj-nemo-ro-pd-02.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2004-2-18
	
This document describes how to support Route Optimization for Mobile 
Nodes in IPv6 Mobile Network. The support is provided by Prefix 
Delegation. Mobile Router gets a prefix from an access router using 
Prefix Delegation protocol and advertises the delegated prefix to its 
subnet. Each Mobile Nodes makes its care-of address from the prefix 
and performs binding update. It allows the Mobile Nodes to 
communicate with Correspondent Nodes directly, avoiding ingress 
filtering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leekj-nemo-ro-pd-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-leekj-nemo-ro-pd-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-leekj-nemo-ro-pd-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.