Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cadar-dhc-dhcpv6-v4options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:56:00 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: DHCPv6 IPv4 Information Options
	Author(s)	: C. Cadar
	Filename	: draft-cadar-dhc-dhcpv6-v4options-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2004-2-10
	
To ease the management of a site, the Dynamic Host Configuration
   Protocol (DHCP) is often used. DHCP exists both for the Internet
   Protocol Version 4 (DHCPv4 for IPv4) and Version 6 (DHCPv6 for IPv6).
   To avoid possible pitfalls that occur if both DHCP versions are used
   and to avoid redundancy, IPv4 Information Options may be transmitted
   using DHCPv6 as described in this document. In dual-stack IPv4/IPv6
   scenarios that employ DHCPv6, DHCPv4 can be completely replaced by
   using the DHCPv6 IPv4 Information Options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cadar-dhc-dhcpv6-v4options-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-cadar-dhc-dhcpv6-v4options-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cadar-dhc-dhcpv6-v4options-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.