Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:40:36 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Robust Header Compression Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Applying Signaling Compression (SigComp) to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: Z. Liu, R. Price
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2004-2-16
	
This document describes some specifics when Signaling Compression
   (SigComp) is applied to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), such
   as default minimum values of SigComp parameters, compartment and
   state management, and few issues on SigComp over TCP.  Any
   implementation of SigComp for use with SIP must conform to this
   document, in addition to SigComp and support of the SIP and Session
   Description Protocol (SDP) static dictionary.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.