Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:42:25 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Node ID based RSVP Hello: A Clarification Statement
	Author(s)	: Z. Ali
	Filename	: draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2004-2-6
	
Use of node-id based RSVP Hello messages is implied in a number of 
   cases, e.g., when data and control plan are separated, when TE links 
   are unnumbered. Furthermore, when link level failure detection is 
   performed by some means other than RSVP Hellos, use of node-id based 
   Hellos is optimal for node failure detection. Nonetheless, this 
   implied behavior is unclear and this informational draft clarifies 
   use of node-id based RSVP Hellos.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.