Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jinchoi-dna-goals-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:55:55 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Detecting Network Attachment in IPv6 Goals
	Author(s)	: J. Choi
	Filename	: draft-jinchoi-dna-goals-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2004-2-10
	
Upon establishing a new link-layer connection, a host may or may not 
   have valid IP configuration for Internet Connectivity. A host may 
   determine whether its IP configuration is valid by checking Network 
   Layer link change. With the information gathered, a host may decide 
   if their own configuration needs to be updated and initiate a new 
   configuration in case of link change. This procedure is described as 
   Detecting Network Attachment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jinchoi-dna-goals-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jinchoi-dna-goals-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jinchoi-dna-goals-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.