Subject: Interim INCH meeting: June 13, 2004

From: Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:19:06 -0500

Interim INCH WG Meeting
 Sunday, June 13, 2004 -- Budapest, Hungary

 The Extended Incident Handling (INCH) working group will conduct an
 interim meeting to make progress on all aspects of the group. The
 meeting will be held prior to the 16th Annual FIRST Conference.

 Additional and updated information about this meeting can be found at
 <http://www.cert.org/ietf/inch/interim_2004.html>.

 =====[ Scheduling ]===================================================

         Sunday, June 13, 2004, 13:00 - 17:00
         Hilton Budapest
         <http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=BUDHITW>
         Hess A. ter 1-3
         Budapest, HU H-1014

 =====[ Agenda ]=======================================================

 A specific agenda is to be determined, but it will entail discussing
 the following documents:

         * draft-ietf-inch-requirements-02
         * draft-ietf-inch-requirements-02
         * draft-moriarty-ddos-rid-06
         * draft-ietf-inch-implement-00

 =====[ Airport ]======================================================

         Ferihegy Budapest Airport
         <http://www.bud.hu/index.nfo?tPath=/english&lPath=/&lang_set=4&lPath=/>
         Budapest, Hungary

 =====[ Hotel ]========================================================

         Hilton Budapest
         Hess A. ter 1-3
         Budapest, HU H-1014
         Tel: 36-1-8896600
         Fax: 36-1-8896644
         <http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=BUDHITW>

 Please email the the WG chair (<[email-masked]>) if you plan to attend.
 This information will help determine the required meeting room size.