Subject: RFC 3735 on Guidelines for Extending the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:36:31 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3735

        Title:      Guidelines for Extending the Extensible
                    Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Author(s):  S. Hollenbeck
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 27326
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-provreg-epp-ext-03.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3735.txt

The Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) is an application layer
client-server protocol for the provisioning and management of objects
stored in a shared central repository.  Specified in XML, the
protocol defines generic object management operations and an
extensible framework that maps protocol operations to objects.  This
document presents guidelines for use of EPP's extension mechanisms to
define new features and object management capabilities.

This document is a product of the Provisioning Registry Working Group
of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.