Subject: Last Call: 'Protocol extensions for support of Differentiated-Service-aware MPLS Traffic Engineering' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:27:34 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Traffic Engineering WG to 
consider the following documents:

- 'Protocol extensions for support of Differentiated-Service-aware MPLS 
   Traffic Engineering '
   <draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Maximum Allocation Bandwidth Constraints Model for Diff-Serv-aware MPLS 
   Traffic Engineering '
   <draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-mam-03.txt> as an Experimental RFC
- 'Max Allocation with Reservation Bandwidth Constraint Model for 
   MPLS/DiffServ TE & Performance Comparisons '
   <draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-mar-04.txt> as an Experimental RFC
- 'Russian Dolls Bandwidth Constraints Model for Diff-Serv-aware MPLS
   Traffic Engineering '
   <draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-russian-06.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-04-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-mam-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-mar-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-russian-06.txt