Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iesg-rfced-documents-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:38:34 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Engineering Steering Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The IESG and RFC Editor documents: Procedures
	Author(s)	: H. Alvestrand
	Filename	: draft-iesg-rfced-documents-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2004-3-25
	
This document gives the IESG's procedures for handling documents
   submitted for RFC publication via the RFC Editor, subsequent to the
   changes proposed by the IESG at the Seoul IETF, March 2004.

   NOTE IN DRAFT: These guidelines are proposed, not adopted. Comments
   are welcome - please send them to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iesg-rfced-documents-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-iesg-rfced-documents-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-iesg-rfced-documents-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.