Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-takebe-cogny-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:55:15 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Cogny protocol - A protocol for peer-to-peer content sharing systems
	Author(s)	: Y. Takebe
	Filename	: draft-takebe-cogny-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2004-3-9
	
This document describes Cogny protocol that is a SOAP-based protocol
   for peer-to-peer content sharing systems. Unlike general purpose
   peer-to-peer protocols such as JXTA protocol, Cogny protocol is
   specialized to support centralized peer-to-peer content sharing
   systems. So it is much simpler and easier to implement than JXTA
   protocol. Because Cogny protocol is specialized to content sharing
   systems, it defines application layer functions necessary to them.
   One of them is a content transfer protocol that keeps consistency of
   content. Cogny protocol defines encryption method for it. Another is
   efficient full-text search. Cogny protocol defines a cache method for
   full-text search.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takebe-cogny-protocol-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-takebe-cogny-protocol-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-takebe-cogny-protocol-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.