Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-minei-mpls-ldp-external-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:51:59 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: LDP signaled LSPs for external prefixes
	Author(s)	: L. Fang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-minei-mpls-ldp-external-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2004-3-26
	
In order to create forwarding state for a FEC received from a downstream
LSR, LDP requires the presence of a matching entry in the routing table.
This document describes a mechanism that allows the creation of LDP
signaled LSPs for prefixes which are not present in the routing table.
This draft is applicable to address prefix FECs and host FECs associated
with either IPv4 or IPv6 prefixes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-minei-mpls-ldp-external-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-minei-mpls-ldp-external-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-minei-mpls-ldp-external-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.