Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tacsik-dhc-dhcp-ipv6-sip-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:22:13 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: DHCP option for IPv6 SIP Proxy address
	Author(s)	: E. Tacsik
	Filename	: draft-tacsik-dhc-dhcp-ipv6-sip-proxy-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2004-3-2
	
This document defines a new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
   (DHCP-for-IPv4)site-specific (i.e. 'Private Use') option that
   contains a list of IPv6 addresses for SIP proxy server(s) [RFC 2939].
   This list of IPv6 SIP Proxy Server(s) may be used by a 3GPP2 mobile
   to locate an IPv6 SIP Proxy Server(s), and which may additionally
   indicate the version of IP the IMS supports.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tacsik-dhc-dhcp-ipv6-sip-proxy-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tacsik-dhc-dhcp-ipv6-sip-proxy-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tacsik-dhc-dhcp-ipv6-sip-proxy-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.