Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp-tunnel-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:48:40 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Connecting IPv6 Islands across IPv4 Clouds with BGP
	Author(s)	: J. De Clercq
	Filename	: draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp-tunnel-02.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2004-3-17
	
This document explains how to interconnect IPv6 islands over an
   MPLS-enabled IPv4 cloud, including the exchange of IPv6 reachability
   information using BGP. The approach requires the edge routers that
   are connected to IPv6 islands to be Dual Stack MP-BGP-speaking
   routers while the core routers are only required to run IPv4 MPLS.
   The hosts in the IPv6 islands can use native IPv6 addresses. The
   approach uses MP-BGP over IPv4, relies on identification of the MP-
   BGP-speaking edge routers by their IPv4 address and uses IPv4-
   signaled MPLS LSPs that don't require any explicit tunnel
   configuration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp-tunnel-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp-tunnel-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp-tunnel-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.