Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shariyar-wop-uri-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:23:15 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Web OF Physical Objects Uniform Resource Identifiers
	Author(s)	: S. shariyar
	Filename	: draft-shariyar-wop-uri-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2004-3-2
	
This document defines Uniform Resource Identifiers for Physical  
Objects and human.It provides a proposal for the implementation of the 
Concept, öPhysical resources as well as humans should be accessible
over the Internet and an information object is on the web if it can have a URI ö. It emphasizes on the fact that people should be able to
access the physical resources,they possess or even humans,from anywhere 
in the world through a common standard(URI) e.g. accessing a car from a 
remote location,or finding the location of the child via URI.As URIs are
needed in RDF,XML,so by using them for ubiquitous resources we could 
easily integrate the world of ubiquitous computing and semantic web i.e.
Ubiquitous Semantic Web.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shariyar-wop-uri-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shariyar-wop-uri-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shariyar-wop-uri-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.