Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-uruena-xssp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:41:56 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: eXtensible Service Subscription Protocol (XSSP)
	Author(s)	: M. Urue±a, D. Larrabeiti
	Filename	: draft-uruena-xssp-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2004-3-23
	
This document specifies the eXtensible Service Subscription Protocol
   (XSSP), a lightweight protocol that allows XSDF Agents to be
   subscribed to the Service information repository. XSDF subscribed
   Agents are notified when any change occurs. Directory Agents from the
   same Realm are subscribed among them in order to synchronize the
   common Service repository. XSSP is one of the protocols of the
   eXtensible Service Discovery Framework (XSDF).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uruena-xssp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-uruena-xssp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-uruena-xssp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.