Subject: IAB Selection of ISOC Trustee

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:13:56 -0400

15 April, 2004

Following the closure of the 2004 Internet Society Board of Trustee
Election Period, the results of the IETF process to nominate an
individual to serve a three year term can now be announced.

The IAB has selected, and the IESG has confirmed the appointment of
Erik Huizer for a second 3 year term as a Trustee of the Internet
Society.

Erik rejoins Margaret Wasserman and Fred Baker as IETF-nominated
trustees of the Internet Society. While they do not represent the
IETF or the IETF Standards Process on the ISOC Board, it is expected
that they can call on the support of members of the IETF as
required, to ensure that the ISOC Board receives the highest quality
technical advice available.

The IAB would like to thank all the people who offered nominations or
were nominated and willing to serve, as well as everyone who
provided input to the selection process.

    Leslie Daigle,
    for the IAB.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce