Subject: Interim MARID Working Group Meeting

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:24:50 -0400

An interim meeting of the MARID WG will be held in Campbell, California
on May 19-20, 2005. The meeting will start at noon on thursday the 19th
and continue until early evening on friday the 20th.

This meeting corresponds to the second milestone of MARID's charter

        http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/marid-charter.html

i.e.,

        May 2004: Interim Meeting. Focus on required semantics for MTA
                            authorization; syntax discussions

An agenda will follow shortly on the ietf-mxcomp mailing list
(subscription requests to [email-masked] -- put "Subscribe"
in the body).

The logistics for the meeting are:

            When: May 19 12:00-17:30 (all times us/pacific)
                        May 20 08:30-17:30
          Where: Qualcomm / 675 Campbell Technology Parkway / Campbell, CA 95008
            Also: 802.11b and lunch will be provided
                        Visitor badges will be required
          Hotel: Pruneyard Inn / 1995 South Bascom Avenue / Campbell, CA 95008
                        (other hotels are nearby)
            Note: If you have special dietary requirements, please contact the
                        co-chairs privately.

Campbell is served by three international airports: San Jose, San
Francisco, and Oakland.

For those unable to attend in person, a simultaneous xmpp chat will take
place at [email-masked].

The meeting place is accessible for people with disabilities.

The co-chairs express their thanks to Ted Hardie and Qualcomm for
hosting this meeting.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce