Subject: RFC 3754 on IP Multicast in Differentiated Services (DS) Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:58:12 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3754

        Title:      IP Multicast in Differentiated Services (DS)
                    Networks
        Author(s):  R. Bless, K. Wehrle
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      34
        Characters: 86533
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-bless-diffserv-multicast-07.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3754.txt

This document discusses the problems of IP Multicast use in
Differentiated Services (DS) networks, expanding on the discussion
in RFC 2475 ("An Architecture of Differentiated Services").  It also
suggests possible solutions to these problems, describes a potential
implementation model, and presents simulation results.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.