Subject: Last Call: 'BGP Extended Communities Attribute' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 12:04:48 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG to 
consider the following document:

- 'BGP Extended Communities Attribute '
   <draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-communities-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-04-20.

The implementation report can be found in the accompanying document:

- 'BGP Extended Communities Attribute - Implementation Survey'
  <draft-rekhter-ext-communities-survey-02.txt>

The files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-communities-
07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-ext-communities-survey-
02.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce