Subject: Last Call: 'The Early Session Disposition Type for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 14:45:30 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Proposal 
Investigation WG to consider the following documents:

- 'The Early Session Disposition Type for the Session Initiation Protocol 
   (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-early-disposition-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Early Media and Ringing Tone Generation in the Session Initiation 
   Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-early-media-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-04-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-early-disposition-
01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-early-media-01.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce