Subject: Last Call: 'The Internet Assigned Number Authority Header Field Parameter Registry for the Session Initiation Protocol' to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:10:55 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol WG to 
consider the following documents:

- 'The Internet Assigned Number Authority Header Field Parameter Registry for 
   the Session Initiation Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-sip-parameter-registry-01.txt> as a BCP
- 'The Internet Assigned Number Authority Universal Resource Identifier 
   Parameter Registry for the Session Initiation Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-sip-uri-parameter-reg-01.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-06-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-parameter-registry-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-uri-parameter-reg-01.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce