Subject: Announce NFSv4 interim working group meeting - June 9, 2004

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 16:12:06 -0500

The NFSv4 working group will hold an interim meeting on June 9th

Time: 9-5pm
Location:
	Michigan League (http://www.umich.edu/~league)
	911 N. University, Ann Arbor Michigan

For purposes of head count, please send email to [email-masked]
with your intent to attend.  As always, attendance is open.

Thanks goes to Andy Adamson at UMich CITI and the rest of the CITI
staff for sponsoring this meeting.

Don't forget that the NFSv4 bakeathon will be running the same week.
Details are located here:
http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/citi_bakeathon/ 
10th_nfsv4_bakeathon.html

Spencer

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce