Subject: Protocol Action: 'Traffic Engineering Link Management Information Base' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:05:18 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Traffic Engineering Link Management Information Base '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-telink-mib-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Alex Zinin and Bill Fenner.

Technical Summary
 
 This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
 for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
 In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling TE links as
 described in the Link Bundling in MPLS Traffic Engineering document.
 
Working Group Summary
 
 The WG had consensus on this document.
 
Protocol Quality
 
 The specification has been reviewed by the IESG by the MIB Doctors team
 and Alex Zinin.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce