Subject: UPDATED: LEMONADE WG interim meeting announcement

From: Glenn Parsons <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:06:31 -0400

The LEMONADE WG will hold an Interim Meeting.

Note the dates in a previous announcement were incorrect.

When: June 10th - 11th, 2004
Where: Nortel Networks Training Facility, Room 201
                2360 Campbell Creek, Richardson, Texas

We will start at 1pm on Thursday and finish up before lunch on Friday
morning. This allows people to stay over just one night, and gives us a
fresh review of the outcomes in the morning.

The closest airport is DFW (about 20 miles away via I-635 & I-75N) and there
are numerous hotels nearby -- the closest is about a block away:
                Courtyard Dallas Richardson Campbell
                2191 N. Greenville Avenue, Richardson, Texas 75081

Please send a personal note to the chairs so that we can confirm the number
of attendees.

Note that the goal of this interim is to refocus on the goals and
deliverables of the WG.

Proposed Agenda items:

  - summarize the push or pull decision for extending IMAP
  - work out the details of forwarding messages without download based on the
chosen model
  - progress work on server-server notifications
  - progress work on IMAP profile
  - progress work on IMAP channel
  - progress work on LEMONADE - MMS/WAP interworking

Glenn Parsons & Eric Burger
LEMONADE co-chairs

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce