Subject: Last Call: 'Application Aspects of IPv6 Transition' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:01:59 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Operations WG to consider the 
following document:

- 'Application Aspects of IPv6 Transition '
   <draft-ietf-v6ops-application-transition-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  The IESG is interested in IETF wide
review for this document since it covers other areas than just
Operations & Management.

Please send any comments to the [email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing 
lists by 2004-05-24.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-application-transition-02.t
xt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce