Subject: RFC 3762 on Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Service Registration for H.323

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:00:41 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3762

        Title:      Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Service
                    Registration for H.323
        Author(s):  O. Levin
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       April 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 8450
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-enum-h323-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3762.txt

The H.323 specification defines a means for building multimedia
communication services over an arbitrary Packet Based Network,
including the Internet.  This document registers a Telephone Number
Mapping (ENUM) service for H.323 according to specifications and
guidelines in RFC 3761.

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working
Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.