Subject: Protocol Action: 'Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS3/E3 Interface Type' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 11:02:30 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS3/E3 Interface Type '
   <draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2496bis-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the AToM MIB Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and David Kessens.

Technical Summary
 
  This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
  for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
  In particular, it describes objects used for managing DS3 and E3
  interfaces.  This document is a companion to the documents that
  define Managed Objects for the DS0, DS1/E1/DS2/E2 and Synchronous
  Optical Network/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SONET/SDH) Interface
  Types.

  This document entirely obsoletes RFC 2496.
 
Working Group Summary
 
  There is WG consensus for this document to be published as Proposed
  Standard RFC.  This document needs to stay at Proposed Standard for
  now because there are currently not enough implementation reports.
 
Protocol Quality
 
  This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Mike Heard and Bert 
  Wijnen

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce