Subject: Last Call: 'Update to RFC 2418 Regarding the Management of IETF Mailing Lists' to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:26:24 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the

following document:

- 'Update to RFC 2418 Regarding the Management of IETF Mailing Lists '
   <draft-wasserman-rfc2418-ml-update-01.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-07-15.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wasserman-rfc2418-ml-update-01.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission
is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection
under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act (HIPAA).  The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is
strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties.  If
you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender
immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any
computer.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce