Subject: RFC 3816 on Definitions of Managed Objects for RObust Header Compression (ROHC)

From: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:05:04 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3816

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for RObust Header
                    Compression (ROHC)
        Author(s):  J. Quittek, M. Stiemerling, H. Hartenstein
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       June 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      53
        Characters: 104947
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rohc-mib-rtp-09.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3816.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes a set of managed objects that allow
monitoring of running instances of RObust Header Compression (ROHC).
The managed objects defined in this memo are grouped into three MIB
modules.  The ROHC-MIB module defines managed objects shared by all
ROHC profiles, the ROHC-UNCOMPRESSED-MIB module defines managed
objects specific to the ROHC uncompressed profile, the ROHC-RTP-MIB
module defines managed objects specific to the ROHC RTP (Real-Time
Transport Protocol) profile, the ROHC UDP (User Datagram Protocol)
profile, the ROHC ESP (Encapsulating Security Payload) profile, and
the ROHC LLA (Link Layer Assisted) profile.

This document is a product of the Robust Header Compression Working
Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce