Subject: RFC 3806 on Printer Finishing MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:33:55 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3806

        Title:      Printer Finishing MIB
        Author(s):  R. Bergman, H. Lewis, I. McDonald
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       June 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      53
        Characters: 109654
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-16.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3806.txt

This document defines a MIB module for the management of printer
finishing device subunits.  The finishing device subunits applicable
to this MIB are an integral part of the Printer System.  This MIB
applies only to a Finisher Device that is connected to a Printer
System.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce