Subject: Document Action: 'RTP Payload Format for iLBC Speech' to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:37:28 -0400

The IESG has approved the following documents:

- 'Internet Low Bit Rate Codec '
   <draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-05.txt> as an Experimental RFC
- 'RTP Payload Format for iLBC Speech '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-05.txt> as an Experimental RFC

These documents are products of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Allison Mankin and Jon Peterson.

RFC Editor Note:

  The authors of draft-ietf-rtp-ilbc-05.txt request that the text:

     By submitting this Internet-Draft, we certify that any applicable
     patent or other IPR claims of which we am aware have been disclosed,
     and any of which we become aware will be disclosed, in accordance
     with RFC 3668.

  be added to the Status of the Memo section, from which it was
  inadvertently omitted.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce