Subject: RFC 3811 on Definitions of Textual Conventions (TCs) for Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:37:34 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3811

        Title:      Definitions of Textual Conventions (TCs) for
                    Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Management
        Author(s):  T. Nadeau, Ed., J. Cucchiara, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       June 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 40353
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-tc-mib-10.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3811.txt

This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module which
contains Textual Conventions to represent commonly used Multiprotocol
Label Switching (MPLS) management information.  The intent is that
these TEXTUAL CONVENTIONS (TCs) will be imported and used in MPLS
related MIB modules that would otherwise define their own
representations.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce