Subject: RFC 3753 on Mobility Related Terminology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:17:48 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3753

        Title:      Mobility Related Terminology
        Author(s):  J. Manner, Ed., M. Kojo, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       June 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      36
        Characters: 74143
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-seamoby-mobility-terminology-06.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3753.txt

There is a need for common definitions of terminology in the work to
be done around IP mobility.  This document defines terms for mobility
related terminology.  The document originated out of work done in the
Seamoby Working Group but has broader applicability for terminology
used in IETF-wide discourse on technology for mobility and IP
networks.  Other working groups dealing with mobility may want to take
advantage of this terminology.

This document is a product of the Context Transfer and Handoff
Candidate Discovery Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce