Subject: Last Call: 'Alternative Decision Making Processes for Consensus-blocked Decisions in the IETF' to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:15:26 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider 
the following document:

- 'Alternative Decision Making Processes for Consensus-blocked Decisions 
   in the IETF '
   <draft-hardie-alt-consensus-02.txt> as an Experimental RFC

This is being sent out for Last Call because it proposes an experimental
modification to the procedures of the IETF - making some procedures 
available when the IETF's normal consensus process has insurmountable 
problems.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-07-01.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardie-alt-consensus-02.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce