Subject: RFC 3700 on Internet Official Protocol Standards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:06:01 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3700

        Title:      Internet Official Protocol Standards
        Author(s):  J. Reynolds, Ed., S. Ginoza, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       July 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      54
        Characters: 148273
        Obsoletes:  3600

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3700.txt

This memo contains a snapshot of the state of standardization of
protocols used in the Internet as of July 22, 2004.  It lists
official protocol standards and Best Current Practice RFCs; it is not
a complete index to the RFC series.  The latest version of this memo
is designated STD 1.

This is now a Standard Protocol.

This memo is an Internet Standard.  Distribution of this memo
is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce