Subject: July update on AdminRest activities

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:30:35 -0400

The past month of administrative restructuring work has
featured more data gathering on the part of our consultant,
Carl Malamud.  

We expect the data gathering to result in an evaluation of option 
and a recommendation for action, which will be presented in the 
Thursday plenary at the IETF for the community's feedback, and 
released as an Internet-Draft shortly after the IETF.  Naturally, 
given the timing, this is not a final action plan - we are still 
seeking the advice and consent of the IETF community. But we expect 
the plan to contain significant actions to be taken between the 
San Diego IETF and the next meeting, so this is an important time 
to gather community input in a face-to-face manner.

In particular, Carl will be in San Diego and and making himself 
available to folks who'd like to provide some input.  To facilitate 
that, we will be defying Heisenberg and identifying a fixed point 
& time for Carl's location for 8am-10am on Monday - Thursday of the 
IETF week. Stay tuned, and/or check the notice board, for the location 
on site.

Leslie.

- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Reality:
     Yours to discover."
                                -- ThinkingCat
Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce