Subject: Document Action: 'Scenarios and Analysis for Introducing IPv6 into ISP Networks' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:30:03 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Scenarios and Analysis for Introducing IPv6 into ISP Networks '
   <draft-ietf-v6ops-isp-scenarios-analysis-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the IPv6 Operations Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are David Kessens and Bert Wijnen.

Technical Summary
 
 This document first describes different scenarios for the 
 introduction of IPv6 into an ISP's existing IPv4 network without 
 disrupting the IPv4 service. Then, this document analyses these 
 scenarios and evaluates the relevance of the already defined 
 transition mechanisms in this context. Known challenges are also 
 identified.
 
Working Group Summary
 
 This document is a product of the v6ops working group
 
Protocol Quality
 
 This document was reviewed for the IESG by David Kessens

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce