Subject: Last Call: 'Policy Core Extension Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Schema' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:59:05 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following document:

- 'Policy Core Extension Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Schema '
   <draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

  This document is an individual submission and is not the product of
  any IETF Working Group.  However, the document has been reviewed and
  discussed on the Policy Framework Working Group mailing list and as
  a result has undergone a number of revisions.  The Policy Framework
  Working Group has no objections to publishing this document as a 
  standards track RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-09-22.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-06.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce