Subject: UPDATED: WG Action: Conclusion of The Operation of the IESG/IAB Nominating and Recall Committees (nomcom)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 13:45:03 -0400

The Operation of the IESG/IAB Nominating and Recall Committees (nomcom) working
group in the General Area has concluded.

The IESG contact person is Harald Alvestrand. 

The mailing list will be closed. 

+++

With the publication of RFC 3777, "IAB and IESG Selection, Confirmation,
and Recall Process: Operation of the Nominating and Recall Committees", the
work of the NOMCOM working group is finished.

On behalf of the community, this AD wishes to thank the group members, the
editor and the working group chair for their many hours of hard work and
dedication to a task well completed.

Thank you!

Harald Alvestrand

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce