Subject: WG Action: Conclusion of Calendaring and Scheduling (calsch)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 13:39:04 -0400

The Calendaring and Scheduling (calsch) WG  in the Applications Area has concluded.

The IESG contact persons are Ted Hardie and Scott Hollenbeck.

The mailing list will remain active.

+++

The CALSCH working group is responsible for the publication of
RFCs 2445, 2446, 2447, 2739, and 3283. For about the last two
years, it has been working on a specification for a Calendar
Access Protocol. During the course of that development, issues
with the original calender object formats and questions about
the fundamental interaction model have made progress difficult.
After consultation, the Chairs, document author, and Area Director
believe that the best way forward would be to document the
existing specification as an individual Experimental RFC and
revist the design issues in a BoF format. As a result the
CALSCH working group has now concluded. The mailing list will
remain open; other related mailing lists are [email-masked]
and [email-masked]. The IESG contact persons are
Ted Hardie and Scott Hollenbeck.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce