Subject: RFC 3870 on application/rdf+xml Media Type Registration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:28:42 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3870

        Title:      application/rdf+xml Media Type Registration
        Author(s):  A. Swartz
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 14195
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-swartz-rdfcore-rdfxml-mediatype-05.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3870.txt

This document describes a media type (application/rdf+xml) for use
with the Extensible Markup Language (XML) serialization of the
Resource Description Framework (RDF).  RDF is a language designed to
support the Semantic Web, by facilitating resource description and
data exchange on the Web.  RDF provides common structures that can be
used for interoperable data exchange and follows the World Wide Web
Consortium (W3C) design principles of interoperability, evolution, and
decentralization.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce