Subject: call for Security AD nominations

From: Richard Draves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:34:52 -0400

Steve Bellovin has resigned from his position as Security Area Director,
effective the end of the November IETF meeting. The IESG has asked the
2003-2004 NomCom to fill the mid-term vacancy. Steve's replacement will
serve the remainder of Steve's two-year term.

Please submit nominations for Steve's Security AD position to
[email-masked]. The deadline for these nominations is noon (Pacific
Time) on October 11, 2004. Please include the nominee's email address or
other contact information. Feel free to comment on the nominee's
qualifications and the needs of the Security Area.

Any member of the IETF community may nominate any member of the IETF
community. Self-nominations are permitted.

Even if you do not wish to make a nomination, please send the NomCom any
input on the Security Area and/or potential nominees.

All input to the NomCom will be kept strictly confidential.

Thanks,
Rich

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce