Subject: Protocol Action: 'Diameter Credit-control Application' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:46:26 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Diameter Credit-control Application '
   <draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Authentication, Authorization and 
Accounting Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and David Kessens.

Technical Summary
 
  This document specifies a DIAMETER application that can be used to
  implement real-time credit-control for a variety of end user services
  such as network access, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) services,
  messaging services, download services etc.

Working Group Summary
 
  There is WG consensus to publish this document as Proposed Standard RFC. 

Protocol Quality
 
  Bert Wijnen has reviewed this document for the IESG

RFC-Editor note:

- Pls add an extra para in sect 12 

  In the subsections below, when we speak about review by a Designated
  Expert, pls note that the designated expert will be assigned by the
  IESG. Initiallly such Expert discussions take place on the AAA WG
  mailing list.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce