Subject: Last Call: 'DNS Security Introduction and Requirements' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 17:46:31 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the DNS Extensions WG to consider the 
following documents:

- 'Protocol Modifications for the DNS Security Extensions '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-protocol-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'DNS Security Introduction and Requirements '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Resource Records for the DNS Security Extensions '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-09-17.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-protocol-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-11.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-09.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce