Subject: Enhanced IETF IPR Disclosure Search Capability

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:13:07 -0400

The IETF Secretariat is pleased to announce the deployment of an enhanced search
capability for the "IETF IPR Disclosure Page"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_disclosure.cgi).  With this new
implementation, when a user searches on an I-D filename or an RFC number, the
search will return all IPR disclosures associated with the document as well as
all IPR disclosures associated with all related documents.  For example, if the
user searches on an RFC number, then the search will return all IPR disclosures
associated with:

o The RFC
o Any version of the I-D that became the RFC
o Any RFCs that replaced, updated, or obsoleted the RFC and their associated
I-Ds
o Any RFCs that were replaced by, updated by, or obsoleted by the RFC, and their
associated I-Ds

In addition, the new implementation will list all of the documents included in
the search (by both title and RFC number or I-D filename) whether or not IPR
disclosures have been submitted for those documents, and will indicate the
relationship of each document to other documents on the list.

If you require assistance in using this enhanced "Search" capability, or wish
to report a bug, then please send a message to [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce