Subject: Protocol Action: 'Policy Core Extension Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Schema' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:14:28 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Policy Core Extension Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Schema '
   <draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Bert Wijnen.

Technical Summary
 
   This document defines a number of changes and extensions to the
   Policy Core Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Schema
   (RFC 3703) based on the model extensions defined by the Policy Core
   Information Model (PCIM) Extensions (RFC 3460). These changes and
   extensions consist of new LDAP object classes and attribute types.
   Some of the schema items defined in this document re-implement
   existing concepts in accordance with their new semantics introduced
   by RFC 3460. The other schema items implement new concepts, not
   covered by RFC 3703. This document updates RFC 3703. 

Working Group Summary
 
  This document is an individual submission and is not the product of
  any IETF Working Group.  However, the document has been reviewed and
  discussed on the Policy Framework Working Group mailing list and as
  a result has undergone a number of revisions.  The Policy Framework
  Working Group has no objections to publishing this document as a 
  standards track RFC.

Protocol Quality
 
  Bert Wijnen has reviewed this document for the IESG. In addition Kurt
  Zeilenga is reviewing this from an LDAP perspective. Hope to have
  his feedback before the telechat.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce