Subject: Revised Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Date for the 61st IETF Meeting in Washington, DC, USA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:18:11 -0400

All revised Internet-Drafts (-01 and higher) must be submitted by Monday, 
October 25th at 9:00 AM ET.

Revised  Internet-Drafts received after the cutoff date will not be made 
available in the Internet-Drafts directory or announced, and will have 
to be resubmitted. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit.  
The Secretariat will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions starting 
Monday, November 8th at 9:00 AM ET, but may not post or announce them 
until Monday, November 15th.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions 
or concerns, then please send a message to [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates 
for the 61st IETF Meeting can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_61.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce