Subject: RFC 3881 on Security Audit and Access Accountability Message XML Data Definitions for Healthcare Applications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:11:47 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3881

        Title:      Security Audit and Access Accountability Message
                    XML Data Definitions for Healthcare Applications
        Author(s):  G. Marshall
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      47
        Characters: 86130
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-marshall-security-audit-12.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3881.txt

This document defines the format of data to be collected and minimum
set of attributes that need to be captured for security auditing in
healthcare application systems.  The format is defined as an XML
schema, which is intended as a reference for healthcare standards
developers and application designers.  It consolidates several
previous documents on security auditing of healthcare data.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce