Subject: Document Action: 'The SEED Encryption Algorithm' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:13:56 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'The SEED Encryption Algorithm '
   <draft-park-seed-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

Technical Summary

  This document describes the SEED encryption algorithm which has been
  adopted by most of the security systems in the Republic of Korea.  The
  document includes are a description of the cipher, the key scheduling
  algorithm, the S-boxes, and a set of test vectors (Appendix B).

Working Group Summary

  This is an individual submission.  No working group has reviewed it.

Protocol Quality

  This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce