Subject: Protocol Action: 'Additional XML Security URIs' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:44:27 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Additional XML Security URIs '
   <draft-eastlake-xmldsig-uri-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

Technical Summary

  A number of URIs intended for use with XML Digital Signatures,
  Encryption, and Canonnicalization are defined.  These URIs identify
  algorithms and types of keying information.

Working Group Summary

  This is an individual submission.  No working group has reviewed it.

Protocol Quality

  This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce