Subject: RFC 3880 on Call Processing Language (CPL): A Language for User Control of Internet Telephony Services

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 09:10:18 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3880

        Title:      Call Processing Language (CPL):
                    A Language for User Control of Internet Telephony
                    Services
        Author(s):  J. Lennox, X. Wu, H. Schulzrinne
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      74
        Characters: 154991
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-09.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3880.txt

This document defines the Call Processing Language (CPL), a language
to describe and control Internet telephony services.  It is designed
to be implementable on either network servers or user agents.  It is
meant to be simple, extensible, easily edited by graphical clients,
and independent of operating system or signalling protocol.  It is
suitable for running on a server where users may not be allowed to
execute arbitrary programs, as it has no variables, loops, or ability
to run external programs.

This document is a product of the IP Telephony Working Goup of the
IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce