Subject: RFC Editor Office Hours at IETF 61

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:30:05 -0800

Greetings,

The RFC Editor will be holding "office hours" at IETF-61 Washington,
DC.  This is a chance for a face-to-face inquiry into the status of
pending documents or just a chance to ask questions about how the RFC
Editor works.  The RFC Editor "office" will be a table near the IETF 
registration area, staffed during the following hours:

   Monday - Wednesday 1030 - 1530 

If you have questions regarding specific documents, we would
appreciate it if you could send us a note in advance so that we can be
more efficient in answering your questions.  Since this IETF requires
cross country travel, we will not be able to bring all of the
documents with us.  If you relay the ID string to us, we will have the
opportunity to review the history of the document.

However, this isn't required and drop-ins are encouraged.

We look forward to meeting (all of) you,

Sandy (for the RFC Editor)

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce