Subject: XCON WG Interim Meeting Announcement

From: "Johnston, Alan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:31:23 +0000

The XCON working group will hold an interim meeting in downtown Boston, MA
on January 5 and 6, 2005.  The tentative agenda is listed below.  Details of
the conference hotel will be posted on the XCON list in a week's time.  

Thanks to Fidelity Investments Systems Company - Telecom for their
sponsorship of this meeting.

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
co-chair XCON
sip:[email-masked]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

XCON (Centralized Conferencing) Working Group Interim Meeting Tentative
Agenda

Wednesday January 5, 2005

1300 - 1310 Agenda Bash

1310 - 1340 Floor Control Protocol

1340 - 1500 Framework Document and Terminology

1500 - 1515 Break

1515 - 1600 Conference Policy Discussion

1600 - 1730 Conference Template Discussion

1800 - 1930 Dinner Break

1930 - 2200 State Manipulation Protocol

Thursday January 6, 2005

0800 - 0810 Agenda Bash

0810 - 1000 State Manipulation Protocol Continued

1000 - 1015 Break

1015 - 1200 Open Discussion

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce