Subject: Protocol Action: 'Cryptographic Algorithm Implementation Requirements For ESP And AH' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:48:21 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Cryptographic Algorithm Implementation Requirements For ESP And AH '
   <draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-ah-algorithms-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IP Security Protocol Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Russ Housley and Sam Hartman.

Technical Summary

  This document specifies the mandatory-to-implement cryptographic
  algorithms for the IPsec ESP and AH protocols.  In recognition of the
  fact that mandatory-to-implement algorithm will change over time, this
  document also specifies algorithms that should be implemented because
  they are likely to be promoted to mandatory-to-implement in the
  future.

Working Group Summary

  The IPsec Working Group came to rough consensus on this document.

Protocol Quality

  This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce