Subject: Protocol Action: 'Management Information Base for the User Datagram Protocol (UDP)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 14:20:59 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Management Information Base for the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) '
   <draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2013-update-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IP Version 6 Working Group Working Group. 

The publication of this document will move RFC 2454 'IP Version 6 Management 
Information Base for the User Datagram Protocol' to Historic status.

The IESG contact persons are Margaret Wasserman and Thomas Narten.

Technical Summary

  This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
  for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
  In particular, it describes managed objects used for implementations
  of the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) in an IP version independent
  manner.  This memo obsoletes RFCs 2013 and 2454.

Working Group Summary

  The IPv6 working group has reviewed this document and this document
  reflects the consensus of the group.

Protocol Quality

  This document has been reviewed by members of the [email-masked]
  mailing list, the IPv6 working group chairs, and members of the
  ipv6mib mailing list.

  A MIB doctor review was performed by Bert Wijnen, and a review was
  performed during IETF LC by Mike Heard.

  This document was reviewed for the IESG by Margaret Wasserman.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce