Subject: Document Action: 'Requirements for Inter-area MPLS Traffic Engineering' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:08:36 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Requirements for Inter-area MPLS Traffic Engineering '
   <draft-ietf-tewg-interarea-mpls-te-req-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Internet Traffic Engineering Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Alex Zinin.

Technical Summary
 
   This document lists a detailed set of functional requirements for the 
   support of inter-area MPLS Traffic Engineering (inter-area MPLS TE). 
   It is intended that solutions that specify procedures and protocol 
   extensions for inter-area MPLS-TE  satisfy these requirements.  

Working Group Summary
 
   There is WG consensus to publish this document as an Informational RFC.
   The WG Last Call was also extended to the CCAMP WG and review comments
   from one of the WG chairs resulted in chnages to the document.
    
Protocol Quality
 
   This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Bert Wijnen and Alex
   Zinin.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce