Subject: Last Call: 'Structure of the IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA)' to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:11:15 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the IETF and IAB chairs to consider the 
following document:

- 'Structure of the IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA) '
   <draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-02.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-01-06.

NOTE: Details of this document are still being actively discussed on the
[email-masked] list. However, it is the AD's opinion that consensus seems
to have emerged on the important issues; the discussion is mainly about
how to express this consensus in text.

It is also clearly in the IETF's interest to get the process of producing
this document finished, so that we can establish the IASA as soon as possible.

Therefore, I am issuing this Last Call while discussion is ongoing.
The editors have been asked to make a "final review" draft available around
December 23, incorporating all consensus wording changes so far.
We will try to use issue tracking to make sure issues and their resolution
is duly recorded.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-02.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce