Subject: Last Call: 'COPS Over TLS' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:25:59 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Resource Allocation Protocol WG to 
consider the following document:

- 'COPS Over TLS '
   <draft-ietf-rap-cops-tls-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been on IESG before as informational document.
But after some revisions, it turns out that this document Updates 
RFC 2748, which is at PS, so therefor this document should be a 
standards track document as well.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-02-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-cops-tls-10.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce