Subject: [mpls] Last Call: 'Link Bundling in MPLS Traffic Engineering' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:39:51 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG to 
consider the following document:

- 'Link Bundling in MPLS Traffic Engineering '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-01-20.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-06.txt

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce