Subject: BOF scheduling for IETF 62

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 05:05:48 -0500

Folks,
I would like to draw your attention to two things about scheduling of BOFs at
the IETF 62 meeting.

FIRST - we've advanced the deadline for scheduling a bit this year. The
scheduling deadline for "normal" requests is February 7.
We also have an "absolutely latest" deadline for those things that pop up at the
last moment, but we're going to ask you to try VERY hard to get all the "normal"
things in by Feb 7, so that we can get the schedule firmed up at an earlier date
than usual.

The WG chairs know this, of course, but the people who want to arrange BOFs in
Minneapolis may not have noticed the dates yet.

SECOND - we're resurrecting the procedure that we had up until March 2003 of
sending all BOF agendas to the IETF-announce list and to the new-work list (our
contacts in other organizations).
This, again, means that the earlier you have the agenda ready, the better!

Reminder: ALL BOFs must be scheduled via the ADs!

See you in Minneapolis!

                         Harald

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce