Subject: Last Call: 'Definitions of Managed Object Extensions for Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Lines (VDSL) Using Multiple Carrier Modulation (MCM) Line Coding' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:08:55 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the ADSL MIB WG to consider the following
documents:

- 'Definitions of Managed Object Extensions for Very High Speed Digital 
   Subscriber Lines (VDSL) Using Single Carrier Modulation (SCM) Line Coding '
   <draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl-ext-scm-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Definitions of Managed Object Extensions for Very High Speed Digital 
   Subscriber Lines (VDSL) Using Multiple Carrier Modulation (MCM) Line Coding '

   <draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl-ext-mcm-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-02-02.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl-ext-scm-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl-ext-mcm-06.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce