Subject: Protocol Action: 'Addition of Camellia Ciphersuites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:17:42 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Addition of Camellia Ciphersuites to Transport Layer Security (TLS) '
   <draft-ietf-tls-camellia-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Transport Layer Security Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Russ Housley and Sam Hartman.

Technical Summary

  This document specifies the addition of new cipher suites to the
  Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol to support the Camellia
  encryption algorithm as a bulk cipher algorithm.

Working Group Summary

  The TLS Working Group reached consensus on this document.

Protocol Quality

  This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce