Subject: Last Call: 'The prospero URI Scheme' to Historic

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:22:30 -0500

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following document:

- 'The prospero URI Scheme '
   <draft-hoffman-prospero-uri-03.txt> as a Historic

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-02-08.  Please
note that this draft is part of a larger effort to provide scheme
definitions for those schemes originally defined in RFC 1738,
so that RFC 1738 may be marked obsolete.  Discussion of this
draft and that project has taken place on the [email-masked] mailing list.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-prospero-uri-03.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce