Subject: Last Call: 'Requirements for IETF Draft Submission Toolset' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:37:59 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the TOOLS team to consider the 
following document:

- 'Requirements for IETF Draft Submission Toolset '
   <draft-ietf-tools-draft-submission-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-03-28.

Note that this is an unusual document, in that it doesn't specify a protocol
or a procedure; instead, it specifies requirements for a tool to make IETF
procedures run more smoothly. The process that produced this (the Tools team)
is itself an experiment; in addition to commenting on the content of the
document, comments on whether or not it makes sense to publish this as
an RFC, and comments on the process that produced it, are appropriate.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tools-draft-submission-07.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce