Subject: Last Call: 'Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of MIB Documents' to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:56:52 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Operations & Management Open Area
to consider the following document:

- 'Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of MIB Documents '
   <draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-04.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-03-05.

Please note that this document is not a product of any IETF Working Group. 
It has been developed among the MIB Doctors (with input from the 
community). The MIB Doctors have used revisions 2 and 3 to their
MIB Doctor review in an effort to be more consistent in their review
and in an effort to help MIB document authors/editors to better 
understand why MIB Doctors have specific comments on their document.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-04.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce