Subject: 62nd IETF - Overflow Hotels

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:03:56 -0500

We have a group rate at the following hotels for the 62nd IETF Meeting:
Marquette Hotel
Minneapolis Doubletree

Information on these hotels can be obtained on our website at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/hotels_62.html

Doubletree Guest Suites Minneapolis 
1101 LaSalle Avenue 
Minneapolis, MN 55403 
Tel: 1-612-332-6800 
Fax: 1-612-332-8246 
Website: Go to Minneapolis Doubletree Website Click on "On-line reservation",
Group/Convention code IET.
Room rates: 
- Single/Double: USD 139.00* 
- Triple: USD 159.00* 
- Quad: USD 179.00* 
* All rates are subject to 13% tax. 
Check-In: after 15:00 CST; Check-Out: prior to 12:00 CST 
Specify: Internet Engineering Task Force or IETF 
Airport Transportation: Express Shuttle services the hotel 5 minutes to the hour
and 25 minutes after the hour to the hotel and back: Sunday-Saturday from 06:30
- 22:30. 
Location: The hotel is located in the heart of Downtown Minneapolis and a 2
blocks from the Minneapolis Hilton Hotel. Van transportation in the Downtown is
available bas ed on availability and is at no cost to the Hotel guests. 

The Marquette Hotel-Minneapolis 
710 Marquette Avenue 
Minneapolis, MN USA 55402-2368 
Tel: 1-612-376-7400 or 1-800-328-4782 
Fax: 1-612-288-2188 
Email: [email-masked] 
Room rates: (a block of rooms have been reserved until Friday, February 18,
2005) 
USD 149.00 - Deluxe Single/Double Occupancy 
USD 169.00 - Corner Room Single/Double Occupancy 
USD 189.00 - Executive Floor Single/Double Occupancy 
*These rates do not include sales tax on guest rooms which is currently 13%.
This is subject to change without notice. 
Check-In: 15:00 CST; Check-Out: 12:00 CST 
Specify: IETF or Internet Engineering Task Force Meeting 
Reservation Procedure: Reservation should be made Monday through Friday, 08:00
to 18:00 Central Standard Time. Reservations must be made directly to the hotel
at 1-612-376-7400 or 1-800-328-4782. Attendees must specify the name of the
meeting in order to assure the group rate. You can also fax your reservation:
1-612-288-2188 or email: [email-masked]
Guarantee policy: The hotel requires a major credit card, payment in advance of
the first night full room charge, or organization guarantee based on approved
direct billing status in order to guarantee all reservations. Costs attributable
to any room reservation not canceled 72 hours (local hotel time) prior to the
specified day of arrival will be charged 1st night room and tax. Departure date
can be modified until arrival, after which USD 50.00 charge will apply for early
departure.
Incidental Charges: Individuals will be responsible for their own incidental
charges. Incidental charges which are not cleared by guests upon check-out will
be charged to the individual credit card. Please be aware that some charges,
especially mini bar, phone charges, and breakfast on day of check-out, may not
be caught at the time of guest check-out will be charged later. 
Location: The hotel is about a 3 blocks from the Minneapolis Hilton and is
walkable through the skyway system. 

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce