Subject: 62nd IETF - Overflow Hotel

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:10:26 -0500

Both the Hilton Hotel and Holiday Inn hotel block are full.  We have secured a
block of rooms at the Marquette hotel.  Reservation information for the
Marquette Hotel can be obtained at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/hotels_62.html
or below:

The Marquette Hotel-Minneapolis 
710 Marquette Avenue 
Minneapolis, MN USA 55402-2368 
Tel: 1-612-376-7400 or 1-800-328-4782 
Fax: 1-612-288-2188 
Email: [email-masked] 
Room rates: (a block of rooms have been reserved until Friday, February 18,
2005) 
USD 149.00 - Deluxe Single/Double Occupancy 
USD 169.00 - Corner Room Single/Double Occupancy 
USD 189.00 - Executive Floor Single/Double Occupancy 
*These rates do not include sales tax on guest rooms which is currently 13%.
This is subject to change without notice. 
Check-In: 15:00 CST; Check-Out: 12:00 CST 
Specify: IETF or Internet Engineering Task Force Meeting 
Reservation Procedure: Reservation should be made Monday through Friday, 08:00
to 18:00 Central Standard Time. Reservations must be made directly to the hotel
at 1-612-376-7400 or 1-800-328-4782. Attendees must specify the name of the
meeting in order to assure the group rate. You can also fax your reservation to
1-612-288-2188 or email to: [email-masked]
Guarantee policy: The hotel requires a major credit card, payment in advance of
the first night full room charge, or organization guarantee based on approved
direct billing status in order to guarantee all reservations. Costs attributable
to any room reservation not canceled 72 hours (local hotel time) prior to the
specified day of arrival will be charged 1st night room and tax. Departure date
can be modified until arrival, after which USD 50.00 charge will apply for early
departure.
Incidental Charges: Individuals will be responsible for their own incidental
charges. Incidental charges which are not cleared by guests upon check-out will
be charged to the individual credit card. Please be aware that some charges,
especially mini bar, phone charges, and breakfast on day of check-out, may not
be caught at the time of guest check-out will be charged later. 
Location: The hotel is about a 3 blocks from the Minneapolis Hilton and is
walkable through the skyway system. 

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce