Subject: Internet-Drafts Database Interface

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 17:47:05 -0500

The IESG Secretariat is pleased to announce the deployment of the
"Internet-Drafts Database Interface"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/idindex.cgi).  This new Web tool, which may
be accessed from the "Internet-Drafts" page (http://www.ietf.org/ID.html) of the
IETF Web site, allows users to display Internet-Drafts by category, or to search
for Internet-Drafts based on one or more search parameters.  Specifically, users
may:

- List Internet-Drafts by I-D status (i.e., "All," "Active," "Published," or
"Expired/Withdrawn/Replaced," sorted either by submission date or filename.
- View Internet-Drafts that are products of an IETF working group, an
independent submitter, or another IETF or IETF-related entity.
- Identify Internet-Drafts that satisfy selected criteria.

For each Internet-Draft of interest, the tool provides the following
information, as applicable:

- Title
- I-D Status
- Intended Status at Publication
- RFC Number
- I-D Tracker State
- Abstract

The tool also provides links to the following materials:

- The document (i.e., the Internet-Draft or tombstone)
- Related documents (e.g., documents that replaced or were replaced by the
subject Internet-Draft, and the derivatives and precursors of these documents)
- The RFC (if the Internet-Draft has been published)
- The I-D Tracker "Detail Info" page (if the Internet-Draft has been added to
the I-D Tracker)
- A pre-addressed e-mail note for contacting an author

If you require assistance in using this new Web tool, or wish to report a bug,
then please send a message to [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce