Subject: Document Action: 'XML Voucher: Generic Voucher Language' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 17:32:12 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'XML Voucher: Generic Voucher Language '
   <draft-ietf-trade-voucher-lang-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Scott Hollenbeck and Ted Hardie.

Technical Summary

This document specifies rules for defining voucher properties in XML
syntax. A voucher is a logical entity that represents a right to
claim goods or services. A voucher can be used to transfer a
wide-range of electronic-values, including coupons, tickets, loyalty
points, and gift certificates, which are often necessary to process
in the course of payment and/or delivery transactions.

Working Group Summary

This document is a product of the TRADE working group.

Protocol Quality

Ned Freed and Scott Hollenbeck reviewed this specification for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce