Subject: Protocol Action: 'Extensible Markup Language (XML) Formats for Representing Resource Lists' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:04:44 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Extensible Markup Language (XML) Formats for Representing Resource Lists '
   <draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence 
Leveraging Extensions Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Ted Hardie and Scott Hollenbeck.

Technical Summary
 
This document defines two Extensible Markup Language (XML)
document formats.  The first is used to represent resource lists,
independent of any particular service.  The second is used to define
service URIs for an RLS, and to associate a resource list with the
service URI.  This document also defines an XML Configuration Access
Protocol (XCAP) [10] application usage for managing each of these two
documents. 
 
Working Group Summary
 
The working group came to consensus on this document.  There were
changes suggested during IETF Last Call, and this version incorporates
changes made in response to those suggestions.
 
Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Ted Hardie.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce