Subject: Last Call: 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Bridges' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:19:02 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Bridge MIB WG to consider the 
following document:

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Bridges '
   <draft-ietf-bridge-bridgemib-smiv2-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The MIB module presented in this memo is a translation of the
BRIDGE-MIB defined in RFC 1493 to the SMIv2 syntax, updated 
slightly to accommodate higher speed links.
This document (when approved) will obsolete RFC1493.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-03-11.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bridge-bridgemib-smiv2-10.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce