Subject: IETF Administrative Director - Evaluation started

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:41:37 -0500

For your info:

As per schedule, the IASA Transition Team has started evaluating the
applications that so far have come in for the position of IETF Administrative
Director.

We are, however, still open to new applicants - we expect to take the time
needed to find a person we're sure will be a good person for the job!

If you have people you think would be a good fit for the role, do please
encourage them to read the documents, and, if they think they could do the work
and enjoy it - send in an application!

More info:

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/adminrest/
http://www.isoc.org/isoc/general/career/

Thanks to all who have applied so far, and thanks to all who have tried to help
the IETF find the right person for this challenging task.

                 Harald Alvestrand, for the IASA transition team

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce