Subject: RFC 3302 on Tag Image File Format (TIFF) - image/tiff MIME Sub-type Registration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:14:31 -0800

RFC 3302

        Title:      Tag Image File Format (TIFF) - image/tiff
                    MIME Sub-type Registration
        Author(s):  G. Parsons, J. Rafferty
        Date:       September 2002
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked] 
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 15183
        Obsoletes:  2302

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-fax-tiff-regbis-05.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3302.txt

This document describes the registration of the MIME sub-type
image/tiff.  This document refines an earlier sub-type registration in
RFC 1528.

This document obsoletes RFC 2302.

This document has been elevated to a Draft Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce