Subject: RFC 3997 on Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): Requirements for IPP Notifications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:24:52 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3997

        Title:      Internet Printing Protocol (IPP):
                    Requirements for IPP Notifications
        Author(s):  T. Hastings, Ed., R. K. deBry, H. Lewis
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 38185
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipp-not-07.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3997.txt

This document is one of a set of documents that together describe
all aspects of the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP).  IPP is an
application-level protocol that can be used for distributed printing
on the Internet.  There are multiple parts to IPP, but the primary
architectural components are the Model, the Protocol, and an interface
to Directory Services.  This document provides a statement of the
requirements for notifications as an optional part of an IPP Service.

This document is a product of the Internet Printing Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce