Subject: Document Action: 'Architectural Approaches to Multi-Homing for IPv6' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:41:15 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Architectural Approaches to Multi-Homing for IPv6 '
   <draft-ietf-multi6-architecture-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Site Multihoming in IPv6 Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are David Kessens and Bert Wijnen.

Technical Summary
 
 This memo provides an analysis of the architectural aspects of
 multi-homing support for the IPv6 protocol suite.  The purpose of
 this analysis is to provide a taxonomy for classification of various
 proposed approaches to multi-homing.  It is also an objective of this
 exercise to identify common aspects of this domain of study, and also
 to provide a framework that can allow exploration of some of the
 further implications of various architectural extensions that are
 intended to support multi-homing.

Working Group Summary
 
 This document is a product from the multi6 working group.
 
Protocol Quality
 
 This document was reviewed for the IESG by David Kessens.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce