Subject: RFC Editor Tutorial and "Office Hours" at IETF Mineappolis, Minnesota

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:58:39 -0800

Greetings,

The RFC Editor is presenting a class on the RFC Editor project that
will provide authors with helpful hints on how to prepare a document
for RFC publication.  Please join us on Sunday, March 6.

   1500-1700 How to Write an RFC - Salon E

Also, the RFC Editor will be holding "office hours" at IETF-62 in
Minneapolis.  This is a chance for a face-to-face inquiry into the
status of pending documents or just a chance to ask questions about
how the RFC Editor works.  The RFC Editor "office" will be a table
near the IETF registration area, staffed during the following hours:

Monday - Wednesday 1030 - 1530 

Should you have questions on a particular document, we suggest sending 
a note in advance that you plan to stop by so we can be more prepared.  
However, this isn't required and drop-ins are encouraged.

We look forward to meeting (all of) you,

--RFC Editor (Joyce, Bob, Aaron, Sandy)

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce