Subject: Document Action: 'LDAP Schema for UDDIv3' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:43:43 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'LDAP Schema for UDDIv3 '
   <draft-bergeson-uddi-ldap-schema-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Ted Hardie.

Technical Summary

This document defines the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol 
(LDAPv3) schema for representing Universal Description, Discovery & 
Integration (UDDI) data types in an LDAP directory. It defines the 
LDAP object class & attribute definitions and containment rules to 
model UDDI entities, defined in the UDDI version 3 information 
model, in an LDAPv3 compliant directory.

Working Group Summary

This document is the work of an individual submitter.  It was
subjected to expert and IESG review.  Review comments have been
incorporated into the document.

Protocol Quality

Ted Hardie and Scott Hollenbeck have reviewed this specification
for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce