Subject: New Mailing List: IRTF-Announce

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:25:46 -0500

A new mailing list has been created to inform the Internet community
of activities relating to the Internet Research Task Force. This
broadcast list will receive notices of IRTF Research Group creation
and termination, document publication, invitations for feedback and
participation, and other IRTF activities. Subscription to this list
is list is open to anyone. Posting to this list is at the discretion
of the IRTF Chair.

Subscription URL:
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce

Archive URL:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/irtf-announce/current/index.html

Please forward this notice to Internet research communities who might
find it of interest.

--Aaron
IRTF Chair

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce