Subject: Document Action: 'Common Format and MIME Type for CSV Files' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 14:50:45 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Common Format and MIME Type for CSV Files '
   <draft-shafranovich-mime-csv-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Scott Hollenbeck.

Technical Summary
 
This document documents the format used for Comma-Separated Values
(CSV) files and registers the associated MIME type "text/csv".
 
Working Group Summary

This document is the work of an individual submitter.  It was
subjected to MIME-types review, but it is has not been reviewed
by an IETF working group.  MIME-type review comments have been
incorporated into the document.

Protocol Quality

Scott Hollenbeck has reviewed this specification for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce