Subject: ISOC Appointment to the IAOC

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 15:35:07 -0400

The ISOC Board has, in fulfillment of its responsibilities set forth in

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-07.txt
"Structure of the IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA)", Rob
Austein, Bert Wijnen, 14-Feb-05

selected Steve Crocker for a two year appointment to the IAOC. Steve
has served the IETF with distinction, being the author of RFC 1 and
numerous RFCs since then and serving in various management capacities
as well, and presently serves on the IASA Transition Team and the ISOC
Board of Trustees.

With the concurrent announcement of the IAB and IESG appointments, the
IAOC will be formally seated on April 7th, 2005 bringing the IASA into
effect. These three individuals join the IETF Chair, IAB Chair and
the ISOC President (ex-officio members of the IAOC)

Fred Baker
Chairman, Internet Society Board of Trustees

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce