Subject: First IAOC Meeting and Election of Chair

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 09:24:03 -0400

On April 7, 2005, the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC)
held its first formal meeting by teleconference.

The current membership is (in alphabetical order):

   Brian Carpenter, IETF Chair, ex officio
   Steve Crocker, appointed by the ISOC Board of Trustees
   Leslie Daigle, IAB Chair, ex officio
   Kurtis Lindqvist, appointed by the IESG
   Lucy Lynch, appointed by the IAB
   Lynn St Amour, ISOC President/CEO, ex officio

Two further members will be appointed by the IETF Nominating Committee.
See the following URL for details:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg01104.html

The IAOC unanimously elected Lucy Lynch as its initial Chair, and
appointed Marshall Eubanks as its meeting secretary.

Minutes will be published and a web site set up as soon as possible.
The IAOC may be reached at [email-masked] (this address will become
active shortly).

See draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-07.txt for background information.

   Brian Carpenter
   IETF Chair

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce