Subject: BCP 102, RFC 4052 on IAB Processes for Management of IETF Liaison Relationships

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:18:37 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 102
        RFC 4052

        Title:      IAB Processes for Management of IETF Liaison
                    Relationships
        Author(s):  L. Daigle, Ed., Internet Architecture Board
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       April 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 18360
        SeeAlso:    BCP 102

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-liaison-mgt-03.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4052.txt

This document discusses the procedures used by the IAB to establish
and maintain liaison relationships between the IETF and other
Standards Development Organizations (SDOs), consortia and industry
fora.  This document also discusses the appointment and
responsibilities of IETF liaison managers and representatives, and
the expectations of the IAB for organizations with whom liaison
relationships are established.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce