Subject: BCP 101, RFC 4071 on Structure of the IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:10:27 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 101
        RFC 4071

        Title:      Structure of the IETF Administrative Support
                    Activity (IASA)
        Author(s):  R. Austein, Ed., B. Wijnen, Ed.
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       April 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 48614
        SeeAlso:    BCP 101

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-07.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4071.txt

This document describes the structure of the IETF Administrative
Support Activity (IASA) as an activity housed within the Internet
Society (ISOC).  It defines the roles and responsibilities of the
IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC), the IETF
Administrative Director (IAD), and ISOC in the fiscal and
administrative support of the IETF standards process.  It also
defines the membership and selection rules for the IAOC.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce