Subject: Reminder: Enforcement of Updated IPR Boilerplate

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 15:42:24 -0400

This message is to remind you that as of Friday, May 6, 2005, 
all Internet-Drafts that are submitted to the IETF Secretariat 
for posting must include the IPR-related notices and disclaimers 
specified in RFC 3978 (BCP 78), "IETF Rights in Contributions."  
The required notices and disclaimers can be found in Section 5, 
"Notices Required in IETF Documents," of RFC 3978, and in 
Section 3, "IPR-Related Notices Required in Internet-Drafts," 
of the recently revised "Guidelines to Authors of Internet-Drafts" 
(http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.html).  The "Guidelines" 
document also provides additional guidance regarding the 
placement of these notices.

Please note that the required notices and disclaimers must 
be reproduced verbatim since they have been legally reviewed 
and formally adopted as part of the IETF process.  The 
Secretariat will not accept deviations from the specified 
text, nor will it correct the text.  Any documents that do 
not comply with the requirements of RFC 3978, and with 
the most recent version of the "Guidelines" document, will 
be returned to the submitter.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce