Subject: 63rd IETF Meeting

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 12:44:16 -0400

HOTEL REMINDER - The cutoff for making hotel reservations at
the group rate is June 9, 2005. The Concorde Hotel is currently
sold out of the standard rate (135 EURO) rooms.  You must use
the reservation form to receive the group rate.  Information on
the hotels can be obtained at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/hotels_63.html

Registration for the 63rd IETF Meeting is now taking place.
To register on line, please visit the 63rd IETF web page at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-63.html

The pre-registration and pre-payment cut-off is Wednesday, 
July 20 at 12:00 noon ET-US (16:00 GMT)

The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday,
July 25 at 17:00 ET-US (21:00 GMT)

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce