Subject: Last Call: 'Communications Resource Priority for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 11:14:33 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol WG to 
consider the following documents:

- 'Communications Resource Priority for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-resource-priority-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Extending the Session Initiation Protocol Reason Header for Preemption 
   Events '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-reason-header-for-preemption-02.txt> as a Proposed
   Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-05-20.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-resource-priority-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-reason-header-for-preemption-02.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce