Subject: Protocol Action: 'ISDN Q.921-User Adaptation Layer' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 17:18:30 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'ISDN Q.921-User Adaptation Layer '
   <draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc3057bis-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Signaling Transport Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jon Peterson and Allison Mankin.

Technical Summary

This specification revises RFC3057, the ISDN Q.921 User Adaptation Layer for
SIGTRAN. The need for revision arose largely from a need to bring 3057 into
alignment with subsequent work in SIGTRAN, especially the SIGTRAN security
specification and later work on MTP2 and MTP3 adaptation layers. A few other
miscellaneous internal fixes and changes to the document structure were also
made.

Working Group Summary
The SIGTRAN WG supported the advancement of this document.

Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Jon Peterson.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce