Subject: Document Action: 'Media subtype registration for media type text/troff' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:52:29 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Media subtype registration for media type text/troff '
   <draft-lilly-text-troff-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Scott Hollenbeck.

Technical Summary
 
This document describes a text media subtype for tagging content
consisting of juxtaposed text and formatting directives as used
by the troff series of programs and for conveying information
about the intended processing steps necessary to produce formatted
output.  A template to register the text/troff MIME media type in
the standards tree is included.
 
Working Group Summary
 
This document is the work of an individual submitter.  It was
subjected to MIME-types review, but it has not been reviewed
by an IETF working group.  MIME-type review comments have been
incorporated into the document.
 
Protocol Quality
 
Scott Hollenbeck has reviewed this document for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce