Subject: RFC 4089 on IAB and IESG Recommendation for IETF Administrative Restructuring

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:31:49 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4089

        Title:      IAB and IESG Recommendation for IETF
                    Administrative Restructuring
        Author(s):  S. Hollenbeck, Ed., IAB and IESG
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      55
        Characters: 128660
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-iesg-adminrest-rec-00.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4089.txt

This document describes a joint recommendation of the Internet
Architecture Board and the Internet Engineering Steering Group for
administrative restructuring of the Internet Engineering Task Force.
The IETF Chair declared that the IETF had consensus to follow this
recommendation on November 11, 2004.  Further work has been done to
revise and refine the structures proposed.  The recommendation is
being published for the record.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board and the
Internet Engineering Steering Group.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce