Subject: Last Call: 'Network News Transfer Protocol' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:55:23 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the NNTP Extensions WG to consider the 
following document:

- 'Network News Transfer Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-nntpext-base-26.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-06-06.

This document was originally last called and reviewed by the IESG in
March and April, 2004.  The document has been revised significantly since
then, so a second last call is being conducted at the request of the
document shepherd.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nntpext-base-26.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce