Subject: RFC 4124 on Protocol Extensions for Support of Diffserv-aware MPLS Traffic Engineering

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:33:52 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4124

        Title:      Protocol Extensions for Support of
                    Diffserv-aware MPLS Traffic Engineering
        Author(s):  F. Le Faucheur, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       June 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      37
        Characters: 79265
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-08.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4124.txt

This document specifies the protocol extensions for support of
Diffserv-aware MPLS Traffic Engineering (DS-TE).  This
includes generalization of the semantics of a number of Interior
Gateway Protocol (IGP) extensions already defined for existing MPLS
Traffic Engineering in RFC 3630, RFC 3784, and additional IGP
extensions beyond those.  This also includes extensions to RSVP-TE
signaling beyond those already specified in RFC 3209 for existing MPLS
Traffic Engineering.  These extensions address the requirements for
DS-TE spelled out in RFC 3564. 

This document is a product of the Internet Traffic Engineering Working
Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce