Subject: Protocol Action: 'LDAP Absolute True and False Filters' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:42:30 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'LDAP Absolute True and False Filters '
   <draft-zeilenga-ldap-t-f-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Ted Hardie.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-t-f-10.txt

Technical Summary
 
 This document extends the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
  to support absolute True and False filters based upon similar
  capabilities found in X.500 directory systems.  The document also
  extends the String Representation of LDAP Search Filters to support
  these filters. (What does this protocol do and why does the community need
it?)
 
Working Group Summary
 
 This document is the work of an individual submitter.  It was discussed
  informally in the LDAPEXT working group.
 
Protocol Quality
 
 This document was reviewed for the IESG by Ted Hardie.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce