Subject: 63rd IETF Meeting - Hotel Accommodations

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 13:21:40 -0400

HOTEL REMINDER - The cutoff for making hotel reservations at
the group rate is June 9, 2005. 

After this date, the hotels will not honor the group rate and
will charge the current rack rate.

You must use the reservation form to receive the group rate.  
Information on the hotels can be obtained at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/hotels_63.html

Registration for the 63rd IETF Meeting is now taking place.
To register on line, please visit the 63rd IETF web page at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-63.html

The pre-registration and pre-payment cut-off is Wednesday, 
July 20 at 12:00 noon ET-US (16:00 GMT)

The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday,
July 25 at 17:00 ET-US (21:00 GMT)

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce