Subject: Document Action: 'The W3C Speech Interface Framework Media Types: application/voicexml+xml, application/ssml+xml, application/srgs, application/srgs+xml, application/ccxml+xml and application/pls+xml' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:53:43 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'The W3C Speech Interface Framework Media Types: application/voicexml+xml, 
   application/ssml+xml, application/srgs, application/srgs+xml, 
   application/ccxml+xml and application/pls+xml '
   <draft-froumentin-voice-mediatypes-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Scott Hollenbeck.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-froumentin-voice-mediatypes-02.txt

Technical Summary

This document defines the media types for the languages of the W3C
Speech Interface Framework, as designed by the Voice Browser
Working Group in the following specifications: the Voice Extensible
Markup Language XML, the Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML),
The Speech Recognition Grammar Specification (SRGS), Call Control
XML (CCXML) and the Pronunciation Lexicon Specification (PLS).

Working Group Summary

This document is the work of an individual submitter.  It was
subjected to MIME-types review, but it is has not been reviewed
by an IETF working group.  MIME-type review comments have been
incorporated into the document.

Protocol Quality

Scott Hollenbeck has reviewed this document for the IESG.
Implementations of these media types are described in the
registration templates.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce