Subject: RFC 4104 on Policy Core Extension Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Schema (PCELS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:33:40 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4104

        Title:      Policy Core Extension Lightweight
                    Directory Access Protocol Schema (PCELS)
        Author(s):  M. Pana, Ed., A. Reyes, A. Barba, D. Moron,
                    M. Brunner
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       June 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      88
        Characters: 190951
        Updates:    3703

        I-D Tag:    draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-07.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4104.txt

This document defines a number of changes and extensions to the
Policy Core Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Schema
(RFC 3703) based on the model extensions defined by the Policy Core
Information Model (PCIM) Extensions (RFC 3460).  These changes and
extensions consist of new LDAP object classes and attribute types.
Some of the schema items defined in this document re-implement
existing concepts in accordance with their new semantics introduced by
RFC 3460.  The other schema items implement new concepts, not
covered by RFC 3703.  This document updates RFC 3703.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce