Subject: Last Call: 'OSPF Link-local Signaling' to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:03:13 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following documents:

- 'OSPF Restart Signaling '
   <draft-nguyen-ospf-restart-05.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'OSPF Out-of-band LSDB resynchronization '
   <draft-nguyen-ospf-oob-resync-05.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'OSPF Link-local Signaling '
   <draft-nguyen-ospf-lls-05.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-07-28.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-ospf-restart-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-ospf-oob-resync-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-ospf-lls-05.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce