Subject: Document Action: 'Scripting Media Types' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:46:48 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Scripting Media Types '
   <draft-hoehrmann-script-types-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Scott Hollenbeck.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoehrmann-script-types-03.txt

Technical Summary
 
This document describes the registration of media types for the
ECMAScript and JavaScript programming languages and conformance
requirements for implementations of these types..  Four new media
types are registered in the standards tree: text/javascript
(obsolete), pplication/javascript, text/ecmascript (obsolete),
and application/ecmascript.

Working Group Summary
 
This document is the work of an individual submitter.  It was
subjected to MIME-types review, but it is has not been reviewed
by an IETF working group.  MIME-type review comments have been
incorporated into the document.

Protocol Quality

Scott Hollenbeck has reviewed this document for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce