Subject: RFC 4057 on IPv6 Enterprise Network Scenarios

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:43:54 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4057

        Title:      IPv6 Enterprise Network Scenarios
        Author(s):  J. Bound, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       June 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 33454
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-scenarios-05.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4057.txt

This document describes the scenarios for IPv6 deployment within
enterprise networks.  It defines a small set of basic enterprise
scenarios and includes pertinent questions to allow enterprise
administrators to further refine their deployment scenarios.
Enterprise deployment requirements are discussed in terms of
coexistence with IPv4 nodes, networks and applications, and in
terms of basic network infrastructure requirements for IPv6
deployment.  The scenarios and requirements described in this
document will be the basis for further analysis to determine what
coexistence techniques and mechanisms are needed for enterprise
IPv6 deployment.  The results of that analysis will be published in
a separate document.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the
IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce