Subject: Document Action: 'XHTML+Voice - application/xhtml-voice+xml' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:47:54 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'XHTML+Voice - application/xhtml-voice+xml '
   <draft-mccobb-xplusv-media-type-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Scott Hollenbeck.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mccobb-xplusv-media-type-04.txt

Technical Summary

This document describes the registration of the MIME sub-type
application/xhtml-voice+xml.  This sub-type is intended for use as a
media descriptor for XHTML+Voice multimodal language documents.  The
XHTML+Voice 1.2 language specification is maintained by the VoiceXML
Forum at <http://www.voicexml.org/specs/multimodal/x+v/12/>.

Working Group Summary

This document is the work of an individual submitter.  It was
subjected to MIME-types review, but it is has not been reviewed
by an IETF working group.  MIME-type review comments have been
incorporated into the document.

Protocol Quality

Scott Hollenbeck has reviewed this document for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce