Subject: RFC 4127 on Russian Dolls Bandwidth Constraints Model for Diffserv-aware MPLS Traffic Engineering

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:38:10 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4127

        Title:      Russian Dolls Bandwidth Constraints Model for
                    Diffserv-aware MPLS Traffic Engineering
        Author(s):  F. Le Faucheur, Ed.
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       June 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 23694
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-russian-07.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4127.txt

This document provides specifications for one Bandwidth Constraints
Model for Diffserv-aware MPLS Traffic Engineering, which is referred
to as the Russian Dolls Model.

This document is a product of the Internet Traffic Engineering Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Discussion and
suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution of this memo
is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce