Subject: RFC 4105 on Requirements for Inter-Area MPLS Traffic Engineering

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:07:03 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4105

        Title:      Requirements for Inter-Area MPLS
                    Traffic Engineering
        Author(s):  J.-L. Le Roux, Ed., J.-P. Vasseur, Ed.,
                    J. Boyle, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       June 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 50111
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tewg-interarea-mpls-te-req-03.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4105.txt

This document lists a detailed set of functional requirements for the
support of inter-area MPLS Traffic Engineering (inter-area MPLS TE).
It is intended that solutions that specify procedures and protocol
extensions for inter-area MPLS TE satisfy these requirements.

This document is a product of the Internet Traffic Engineering Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce