Subject: ISOC Board of Trustees position

From: Brian Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 10:55:44 -0400

The Internet Society has announced the result of its annual election
process for its Board of Trustees. The full announcement is at
http://www.isoc.org/members/vote/2005election/

For the position selected under RFC 3677 (BCP 77) "IETF ISOC 
Board of Trustee Appointment Procedures," the announcement states:

  As part of ISOC's election process, one member of the Board 
  is named by the IETF, through selection by the Internet 
  Architecture Board (IAB) and confirmation by the IESG. We are 
  pleased to be able to announce that Fred Baker will be 
  returning for a new three year term on the Internet Society 
  Board of Trustees.

Thanks are due both to Fred and to the unselected candidates
for their willingness to serve. Also see
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg01001.html

(posted by Brian Carpenter during Leslie Daigle's absence 
on vacation)

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce