Subject: Document Action: 'LDAP Modify-Increment Extension' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:16:05 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'LDAP Modify-Increment Extension '
   <draft-zeilenga-ldap-incr-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Ted Hardie.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-incr-01.txt

Technical Summary
 
 This document describes an extension to the Lightweight Directory
 Access Protocol (LDAP) Modify operation to support an increment
 capability.  This extension is useful in provisioning applications,
 especially when combined with the assertion control and/or the
 pre-read or post-read control extension.
  
Working Group Summary
 
This document is the product of an individual submitter.  It was discussed
on the LDAPEXT mailing list.  
 
Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Ted Hardie.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce