Subject: 63rd IETF - Social Event

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:44:22 -0400

France Telecom, along with their partners Juniper Networks and Cisco Sytems have
the pleasure of sponsoring the Social Event for 63rd IETF Meeting at one of the
most prestigious museums in the world, Musée d'Orsay in Paris, Tuesday August
2nd. The museum and its fabulous impressionist collection will be opened just
for the IETF'63 delegates from 8:pm to midnight with a buffet dinner being
served in the restaurants of the Museum. 

A registration fee of 30 Euros per person will be asked of participants and
accompanying persons. The number of attandance is limited and registration is on
a first come, first served basis.  Online payment is now available through the
Social Event registration page at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-63.html

On site registration may be possible, assuming availability remains but payment
by credit card will not be possible on site. Currently, 35% of the places have
sold.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce