Subject: Document Action: 'Requesting Attributes by Object Class in the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:11:37 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Requesting Attributes by Object Class in the Lightweight Directory Access 
   Protocol '
   <draft-zeilenga-ldap-adlist-11.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Ted Hardie.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-adlist-11.txt

Technical Summary
 
 The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) search operation
  provides mechanisms for clients to request all user application
  attributes, all operational attributes, and/or attributes selected by
  their description.  This document extends LDAP to support a mechanism
  that LDAP clients may use to request the return of all attributes of
  an object class.
 
Working Group Summary
 
This document is the product of an indvidual submitter.  The work was
discussed on the LDAPEXT mailing list
 
Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Ted Hardie

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce