Subject: Last Call: 'Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode PIM-SM): Protocol Specification (Revised)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:14:03 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Protocol Independent Multicast WG to 
consider the following documents:

- 'Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode PIM-SM): Protocol Specification 
   (Revised) '
   <draft-ietf-pim-sm-v2-new-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'PIM Sparse-Mode IETF Proposed Standard Requirements Analysis '
   <draft-ietf-pim-proposed-req-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-09-05.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-sm-v2-new-11.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-proposed-req-01.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce