Subject: Kerberos WG interim meeting

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:30:58 -0400

The IETF Kerberos Working Group will hold an interim meeting
September 19-20, 2005. The meeting will be hosted by Microsoft at
their Platform Adoption Center in Redmond, WA, USA.

The primary purpose of this meeting will be to perform
work related to advancing the current Kerberos
specifications (RFC's 3961, 3962, 4120, and associated
documents) to Draft Standard status, and to discuss
issues related to development of the next version of
the protocol (currently referred to as
"RFC1510ter"). In addition, Microsoft will host an
interoperability event, aimed at improving
interoperability of Kerberos implementations and
collecting the testing data needed to advance to Draft
Standard.

For details on meeting location, hotel and the interoperability event,
please see the meeting website at
http://grand.central.org/dl/ietf-krb-wg/200509/

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce