Subject: Protocol Action: 'BCP101 Update for IPR Trust' to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:02:16 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'BCP101 Update for IPR Trust '
   <draft-carpenter-bcp101-update-03.txt> as a BCP

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Bert Wijnen.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-bcp101-update-03.txt

Technical Summary

  This document updates BCP 101 to take account of the new IETF
  Intellectual Property Trust.

Working Group Summary

  This is not a WG document. It was created by members of the IAOC
  and reviewed by the IAOC and our legal counsel Jorge Contreras
  participated in that review.

  The document has further undergone the normal 4-week IETF 
  Last Call for review by the IETF community. 

Protocol Quality

  The document has been reviewed for the IESG by Bert Wijnen

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce