Subject: Last Call: 'Remote Network Monitoring Management Information Base Version 2' to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:55:23 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Remote Network Monitoring WG to 
consider the following document:

- 'Remote Network Monitoring Management Information Base Version 2 '
   <draft-ietf-rmonmib-rmon2-v2-05.txt> as a Draft Standard

This document (once published) obsoletes RFC 2021 and the RMON2-MIB 
module contained in this memo obsoletes the RMON2-MIB module at
RFC3273 level.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-11-13.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmonmib-rmon2-v2-05.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/RFC2021-Implementation.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce