Subject: Last Call: 'The Use of TESLA in SRTP' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:35:40 -0400

On 2005-06-24, the IESG Secretary issued a Last Call for the 
following document:

- 'The Use of TESLA in SRTP'
   <draft-ietf-msec-srtp-tesla-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

Since that time, two revised versions have been generated to address
issues that were raised by the IETF Community, including the IESG.

The IESG plans to approve this revised version of the document as a
Proposed Standard; however, during the IESG Telechat on 2005-10-13,
it was noted that this document makes a normative reference to an
Informational RFC, and this reference was not highlighted in the
original Last Call.

This document necessarily references the TESLA specification, which
in an Informational RFC:

   Perrig, Song, Canetti, Tygar, Briscoe, "TESLA: Multicast 
   Source Authentication Transform Introduction", RFC 4082,
   June 2005.

Please send any comments to the [email-masked] or [email-masked]
mailing lists by 2005-10-28 if this normative reference raises any
concerns.

The most recent version of the document can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-srtp-tesla-05.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce