Subject: RFC 4195 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the TV-Anytime Forum

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 13:36:22 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4195

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the
                    TV-Anytime Forum
        Author(s):  W. Kameyama
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10066
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-kameyama-tv-anytime-urn-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4195.txt

This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace that
is engineered by the TV-Anytime Forum for naming persistent resources
published by the TV-Anytime Forum including the TV-Anytime Forum
Standards, XML (Extensible Markup Language) Document Type Definitions,
XML Schemas, Namespaces, and other documents.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce