Subject: Document Action: 'XHTML+Voice - application/xv+xml' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:07:32 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'XHTML+Voice - application/xv+xml '
   <draft-mccobb-xv-media-type-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Scott Hollenbeck.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mccobb-xv-media-type-00.txt

Technical Summary
 
This document describes the registration of the MIME sub-type
application/xv+xml.  This sub-type is intended for use as a media
descriptor for XHTML+Voice multimodal language documents.  The XHTML+
Voice 1.2 language specification is maintained by the VoiceXML Forum
at <http://www.voicexml.org/specs/multimodal/x+v/12/>.
 
Working Group Summary

This document is the work of an individual submitter.  It was
subjected to MIME-types review, but it is has not been reviewed
by an IETF working group.  There were no comments received during
MIME-type review.
 
This document was written to replace an earlier document,
draft-mccobb-xplusv-media-type-04, that registered the
"application/xhtml-voice+xml" media type.  The earlier document
was approved by the IESG in June 2005 and then withdrawn at the
request of the author in August 2005.
 
Protocol Quality
 
Scott Hollenbeck has reviewed this document for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce