Subject: Protocol Action: 'Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label-Controlled ATM and Frame-Relay Management Interface Definition' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:52:56 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label-Controlled ATM and Frame-Relay 
   Management Interface Definition '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-lc-if-mib-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Alex Zinin and Bill Fenner.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lc-if-mib-08.txt

Technical Summary
 
 This memo defines two MIB modules and corresponding MIB Object
 Definitions that describe how label switching controlled 
 Frame-Relay and ATM interfaces can be managed given the 
 interface stacking as defined in the MPLS-LSR-STD-MIB and 
 MPLS-TE-STD-MIB.

Working Group Summary
 
 There was consensus within the WG to progress this document.
 
Protocol Quality
 
 Alex Zinin and Bert Wijnen reviewed the document for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce